Brenton Tarrant

Where is the letter Brenton Tarrant made? Pls post here.

Attached: The:b:Man.jpg (660x371, 34K)

Go back to r*ddit, faggot

?

It was already forwarded to us on Jow Forums, if you didnt get in then youre from reddit

I wasn't on Jow Forums at the time.

just post the fucking letter you stupid dog cunts

I only just woke up, how the fuck am I meant to be on here when Im sleeping you dumb retards

Jesus christ, I wish Brenton killed all of you instead

It's boring drivel.

Attached: 1565663521158.jpg (1250x10000, 1.77M)

Attached: 1565787620520.gif (1600x2264, 1.17M)

>leaf

Attached: 1565701133958.png (289x500, 64K)

lets email the prison

Media are chimping out about it here. They want to unperson him and deplatform anyone who speaks about him anywhere in the world.

Get ready for Cloudflare to drop their service under media pressure so that liberal elites can ignore the rising currents of White Populism and continue fucking over the entirety of society as a whole.

God help the Muslims if it was an Islamic terror attack the amount of rights this country would lose overnight would be insane.

Attached: B&.jpg (496x625, 72K)

Thank you.

I'm in on it. Post link.

It is bullshit to me that the prison doesn't want him to release any more letters.

thanks mate

Its pretty boring drivel haha.

haha

Anything he says that is instigating towards copying him or his beliefs goes to evidence regarding his terrorism charge. He alludes to that himself in his letter. Technically the letter that been posted should have gone into evidence but it got out.
Whether the terrorism charge is suitable for him is a different argument.

Nice drawing.

haha

A sick and delusional man.

you are for thinking that Tarrant is anything other than a God. Shame on you weak ass fag you deserve the death that is coming from islam

A