> be you
> spend >8 hours per day on internet
> eat fast food and uber eats
> masturbate to the same women you wish would be loyal wives and mothers
> never go outside except to political rallies
> work wage-slavery job or live off parents
> never talk to women
> never go to Uni
> (unless you're still 14 or 15, in which case, go to bed kiddo)
> feel good knowing your kind gentlemanly personality and superior white genes make up for all of this.

Imagine thinking you have a political movement on your hands when you're all shut-in Incels who don't have anything but their race. You are hereby ordered to turn this around, fatso. I don't care if you're a Nazi, a Proud Boy, or even a neocon. It's time to stop cucking your own body and be a MAN!

Attached: IMG-0917.jpg (722x1280, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZTkDqOcBiYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what goods a sink with no botton wtf

It's supposed to be trash lol

Dear diary

if thats you in the pic OP, your gains are extremely mediocre and is nothing to brag about

Yet here you are... On the internet and /lol/ turding it up with the rest of us. What ever you have to tell yourself then.

hahahaha imagine being proud of looking like that

But you look like a fag. If I seen you walking down the street I would think look at this fag.

>implying we're the same age with equal life experiences

Test

Why are you showing me this?

Attached: E3646244-2EC2-434A-B31B-879037A25F46.jpg (500x375, 59K)

Attached: 1.jpg (573x1542, 214K)

ur gonna be bald by 25
nice id
that's all

the one thing OP is in dire need of

>Uni
Americans dont say uni there schlomo

hahaha holy shit kids these days

OP it really seems like you're living your best life but never ever act like you're hot shit on Jow Forums even the god emporer himself would get absolutely de_stroyed.

Good bait. Whoever the fag is though, he has a homo face, receding hairline and baby-tier gains.

That's actually a setup common in gay clubs. OP goes underneath, sticks his head up through the counter and gets facefucked by 10-20 dudes.

You literally look like you suck dicks.

Weak

Um you have a shirt that says Theatre is a sport.

That is a faggot's shirt. Intensified by the cringy spelling of Theater.

I will be honest you look like a twink.
Strong men look kinda fat.
Go look at any strong man competition.
They aren't Mr. Universe.
Now take this faggot shit to /soc/ where it belongs.

Yes keep running you hamster faggot. You may get off the wheel at one point.

There’s no way that’s him.

>being so narcissistic you brag about yourself on an anonymous vietnamese basket weaving forum
seek help

Americans should not say "uni."

>nationalist man
>doesnt even own guns
literally never going to make it

RARE
A
R
E

FAG
A
G

sad if true
epic if troll

That is true. Admittedly.

Attached: Gay Nazi love is best love.jpg (956x536, 126K)

lol you look like you take it up the ass

>he has a meaningless life
Sad!

I’ve seen your type before, you’ll be a gynocentric wage cuck paying 70% to child support and divorced and accused of rape by the end of college. But at least you’ll still be proud to be an American!

I want a gay Aryan bf that wants to otherwise act like a normal member of society to be completely honest. Too bad all the fags in California are leftist degenerates.

For all i am, 230 lbs of hatred and rage, I wish you were not pointed towards the same side of the aisle as I, for to bath in the blood of your body would be a pleasure

You assume much, and for your ignorance, were you not allied to me, you would perish in a most horrid manner

Attached: 1542049003884.png (960x960, 1.21M)

>from California
>gay
Every time. Is it something in the water?

if you’re going to brag about having a chad physique to anonymous neets on pol you should probably have a physique that isnt virgin skinnyfat twink
you look gayer than bill clinton in a dress

obvious bait, but why not...

CS grad
Comfy six figure salary
Squat rack next to bed
Have visible abs anytime of day
Can close CoC #3
Drive sports car
Have large brokerage account

It's kinda cosy situation to be quite honest. Hard to find someone who is both gay, non-degenerate and a race-realist.

Attached: Gay Nazi finds a way.jpg (1440x4896, 1.4M)

I do muay thai and could kick your ass even after you manage to take me to the ground because you don't actually know how to fight.
You fat fag

OP is a faggot.

I'm from Georgia, moved to California after I left the Army. Maybe there is something in the water, but not for me.

LMAO dude you look like a fucking tranny. Why the fuck your head so fucking huge dude. Jesus Christ your look like a fucking cock sucking tranny Faggot

I bet it is. But I don't even try cuz every time I have tried it's turned out as you would expect out here.

Ok you bossy bottom salami boy.
You look like pre heated bologna.
Anything else?

Attached: 1565744904178m.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

>whatever the fuck you said
>theatre is a sport
You're lying. Sage.

Hey, get the fuck back in the manlet pit OP

Of all the pics to larp with, you choose that one...

Attached: brainletboardHome.jpg (900x900, 160K)

This. My body is pretty much like that just from working a physical job.

Funny you look like a huge faggot to me

>spend >8 hours per day on internet

And four hours a day practicing with my AR15

Oh theres a bottom in that pic.

>Implying I ever go outside

Roasted.
As per usual: OP is a faggot. Also stop exclusively using machines you absolute fucking brainlet. Those are made for old people.

As I said, this is when I just started out. I'm way stronger now.

God DAMN you fuckers proved me right.

This isn't your personal blog you malignant narcissist

You're a weakling.

Ok

underrated

>18yo
Nigger, I looked younger @25, and I had a full beard.

At least I'm focused on improving, while you're focused on bringing others down. No wonder the alt-right has completely failed as an ideology.

Yeah but are you still a virgin?

I’m 40, chubby, and dating a 19 year old blond qt3.14, Financially stable, and desu kind of lazy. Seems like you’re working awfully hard for something so easy to get

you are a frail and weak pussy. anyone in this thread would be able to beat you to death with their bare hands

He's testing the waters for his new grindr pic

This is not your personal blog. We do not identify as the alt-right you dumb fucking like, that's just some shit that jews made up to label their detractors. Jow Forums isn't one person, but I can guarantee you nobody here will call themselves "alt-right." It's absolute boomer tier thinking, same as calling yourself a "conspiracy theorist." Go be a faggot on twitter.

If your past the noob gains phase then a "few months" isn't a whole lot and you more or less look the same
this entire thread is pathetic you're clearly a narcissistic flaming fagget

Attached: 858372910487657639832.png (500x322, 42K)

Fuck you cunt I'm on a bowflex every other day narcissist.

Attached: ironpill.jpg (4096x3072, 1.57M)

>Theatre is a sport
I agree with you on everything you said but that made me lose a bit of faith in you due to the stereotype about guys in theatre arts.
But congrats on the other stuff if it's true

>Army
And there it is

>> be me
Faggot
>> be 18
GTFO looser
>> do strength training in gym after wage-cuck day job
Wagecucking looser
>> bike to and from each day; round trip = roughly 30-40 minutes
Retard lol
>> practice boxing on reflex ball in backyard
In backyard wow biggest faggot of the universe
>> eat tons of protein, and drink lots of milk
Thinks milk is good for him
>> join Proud Boys to have right-wing brotherhood
Proud Faggots?
>> go to church every Sunday, read the Bible to fellow Catholics
religion are for weak minded retards
>> starting first year of Uni this month
Lol, MBA here fuck you insect
>> working on major projects and developing a following for my work
What does that even suppose to mean faggot?
>> go out and randomly introduce myself to women to practice social skills
Practice skills, WOW looser, you are born a chad or you are not Faggot
>> pic is actually from months ago, far stronger now
70KG faggot gonna teach me life.

Fuck you

>zoomer
>Proud Boy
>wagecucking while shittalking other wagecuckolds
>bathroom selfie
Fuck off, pleb.

You have no idea what anyone else here does in comparison to yourself. You're also not focused on improving yourself; you're focused on acting like you are better than others like some narcissistic loser.
>Inb4 "well at least I'm exercising!!"
I'm a trainer and have been working out 4 times per week for 12 years. You're not hot shit, I see your type on a regular basis. Enjoy the inevitable lumbar injury.

>eat tons of protein
One look at your face tells me where you're getting it from top fucking kek

Trainerbro, what would be the best starting workout for a never lift fag?

much better than I was doing at your age but I would advise that you do the following:

delete all social media, etc etc, and don't type anything into any white boxes online that can be linked to you in the hellish dystopian future

don't be egotistiical and trying to find some identity. there is no you. you don't exist. this shouldnt lead to some existential crisis, just work hard and don't ask why. you don't ask why you get up and get dressed in the morning, just do it.

don't sleep around. save yourself for marriage. be chaste in your marriage.

don't do anything crazy like drugs or alcohol, or any of these slippery slope BS things like CBD oil

listen to classical music and hang fine art from the 1700s in your room.

learn latin and seperate yourself from all forms of modern culture. the only thing else you should be studying is C# computer programming. think about not using the internet at all and just downloading all the resources and materials you need onto a physical hard drive, and not being able to access the internet.

look up "Luke Smith" on youtube and try to see what his deal is, kind of try to follow after him.

if you follow all this advice you will save a lot of time and advance rapidly. don't just be a plebian selfie dude, don't be a part of the worldly shithole

>be me
who else would you be you autistic redditor?

>Financially stable
Hello based beta bucks provider!

>or any of these slippery slope BS things like CBD oil
KEK

CBD oil is a gateway drug!

gatekeeping
get off your ass George
yes they do schizo
this board already sucks cock, and this post is actually relevant.
Stay away from Women
Crazy man
If you say so user
You're bragging that you know muay thai. Okay, its a good martial art, so is boxing
Fuck trannies, enough slander.
This place is defined/generalized by anyone outside it as alt-right. Sorry but the loudest voices win, and have you seen what gets posted here lately?
>same as calling yourself a "conspiracy theorist.
I basically say that about myself. Unfortunately.
kinda
>GTFO looser
We were all 18 once and there are DEFINITELY younger people here, ESP this edgy board. Sadly.
>Retard lol
Biking isn't retarded twat
>In backyard wow biggest faggot of the universe
Trolling
>Thinks milk is good for him
….

>Proud Faggots?

>be me
>14
>I go to bed
Goodnight anons

You're such a fat disgrace. Do what Luke Smith says.

youtu.be/ZTkDqOcBiYA

oops
proud boys are based, anti-feminism
>religion are for weak minded retards
meh. Christ or ubermenscsh, pick one.
>What does that even suppose to mean faggot?
it means he works on projects and follows through, half-gibberish though
>Practice skills, WOW looser, you are born a chad or you are not Faggot
Wrong incel

>delete all social media
Important.
>don't be egotistiical and trying to find some identity. there is no you. you don't exist. this shouldnt lead to some existential crisis, just work hard and don't ask why. you don't ask why you get up and get dressed in the morning, just do it.
Did the gov legalize weed to make us complacent serfs? Or are you buddhist. Or stoic?
>don't sleep around. save yourself for marriage. be chaste in your marriage.
Yup
>don't do anything crazy like drugs or alcohol, or any of these slippery slope BS things like CBD oil
Stay away from cocaine, meth, heroin, even weed, you probably wont beat the odds ESP if youre a dopamine addict
>listen to classical music and hang fine art from the 1700s in your room.
>learn latin and seperate yourself from all forms of modern culture. the only thing else you should be studying is C# computer programming
Umm, okay

post a newer pic then

>14
Enjoy you ban

Ahahahaha your face is fucking ugly and u can't fix that faggot.

>go to church every Sunday, read the Bible to fellow Catholics
Ahahahahaah

>join Proud Boys
Aahahahahahaah

>working on major projects and developing a following for my work?
Example? Where u working?

>bike to and from each day
Bike is bad for erection and prostate, faggot.

Btw i'm more fit than you, and i don't go to the gym.

U are fucking retarded pice of scum. Literally brainlet.

Attached: ;-))))))))))).png (260x194, 92K)

The catholic church has compromised on so much that the faith is now effectively meaningless.

Post your bodyweight and PRs faggot. You look like you dont do enough pull ups

> go out and randomly introduce myself to women to practice social skills

AHAHHAHHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHA I BET GIRL WATCH YOU WHIT A DISGUSTING EXPRESSION IN OUR FACE.

WHAT A INCEL LOSER.

Go to shoot your friend at school, at least you will entertain us for a day.

oh shit! i have spent way too much of my time on the internet. i cannot compare with the beauty of OP

Attached: american-psycho-business-card-scene-promojpg.jpg (1200x629, 102K)

>"have you seen what gets posted here lately?"
The same thing that's always been posted here, what the fuck are you talking about? "Alt-right" is just a blanket statement for anything that happens on this side of the internet used to quell any dissent. Why do you listen to the opinions of mentally deficient journos and celebrities? A leaf acting like a retard, imagine that.

Now they are dead thanks.to Shitler.

>read the Bible to fellow Catholics
I don’t know what church you’re going to but it certainly isn’t Catholic.

Hi Podesta, how's it going?

Good shit OP. Ignore the weak minds in here and keep doing you. Only the biggest asshole would be mad at someone for bettering themselves. Most of the shitlords in here are just projecting because they lack willpower and discipline to tell their brain "no" to urges/desires.

What I do:
>Cardio every single morning for 30min-1hr
>Strength train 4 days a week
>Eating yogurt or oatmeal with an egg for breakfast, salad or fruit lunch, meat for dinner
>No fap
>Read, draw, make music in free time

Things I want to do:
>Read the bible more. It always reassures my faith and feeds my soul.
>Fasting/one meal a day for health and survivalist reasons
>Not use ANY technology anymore. No video games, no tv, no internet, nothing, except phone for contact/emergencies (fuck smart phones)

Been looking into how fucked the human body is because of technology (EMF radiation and what not), plus I have some family that are in bad shape and I see more cases of health issues that I believe to be linked to technology. If at all possible I'd like to be outside 3/4ths of the day including at work.

It's hard to do all of this when you not only grew up living according to your desires (I'll fall back into bad habits every now and then), but when everyone around you indulges in bullshit and doesn't care/assures you nothings wrong.

> while you're focused on bringing others down.
You have the audacity to toot your own horn, while saying this.
> be you
> spend >8 hours per day on internet
> eat fast food and uber eats
> masturbate to the same women you wish would be loyal wives and mothers
> never go outside except to political rallies
> work wage-slavery job or live off parents
> never talk to women
> never go to Uni
> (unless you're still 14 or 15, in which case, go to bed kiddo)
> feel good knowing your kind gentlemanly personality and superior white genes make up for all of this.

Are you cognizant of how you project your insecurities by laying folly on to other people, let alone, people you are really just posture as a straw man preemptively.

I'm really happy you're working out, but you level of athleticism is nothing to write home on. The way you take you selfie is vain and arrogant of people who have been training way harder than you'd bear to imagine.

I refuse to believe this picture is even you, but a duplicitous attempt to have anonymous posters burn on some person you general care less for. The fact you are claiming to be catholic is even less compelling.

Fuck off Chad.

Attached: fag9305940d053846f151ff3b2d7feef7a2e4966802bccd789425f.jpg (254x255, 18K)