Brazi, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and Paraguay should form a Confederation

Brazi, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and Paraguay should form a Confederation.
Its the only way for us to become relatively powerful worldwide and protect ourselfs from American and Chinese influence.
We are all Latinos after all.

Attached: South American Confederation.png (548x631, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you fucks aren't all latinos. good luck with that.

>you fucks aren't all latinos
What the hell do you mean?

Argentina is a leftist cuck though

They can vote on their local elections. The idea is to unite our armed forces and have a single currency.

True.

Attached: if only you knew3.jpg (452x488, 61K)

Attached: 1565646838570.jpg (480x337, 91K)

What's the problem?

Attached: argencucked.png (1163x816, 85K)

I dont know much about SA. I get Columbia and Venezuela but why not Peru?

Our countries divided are a failure. That's why we must unite in order to become strong. We can't even protect our own waters from Chinese boats stealing our fishs.

Then Bolivia would bitch against us forever. You don't want this pain.

>They can vote on their local elections. The idea is to unite our armed forces and have a single currency.
> The idea is to unite our armed forces and have a single currency.
>SINGLE currency.
>With fucking Argentina DEFAULTING every 20 years
Is this a joke?

Because of the navy and coastline? I'm sure in a federation Boliva could use a Peruvian port.

>Falklands is included
When is this meme going to end? Everyone who lives there is literally British, they are British islands and always will be. See pic

Attached: main-qimg-d92e1ee4a8a3338c06a99f3c67325831.png (317x354, 44K)

They wouldn't be able to mess with their currency because they wouldn't have control over it anymore. It would be under the confederacy level, not local.
Therefore, if they broke that's too bad, but it wouldn't hurt the others that much.

You can keep your nasty ass monkey soup down there in green hell where it belongs, with the rest of you demons

Yes, if Peru joins Bolívia would have to join, otherwise thwy would bitch about the fact the we are trapping them in every side of their borders.

Cause we would either buy it, to maintain diplomacy, or kick you guys out once Corbyn win the elections. He wouldn't retaliate anyway.

Don't worry, becoming free of you is literally the point, burger friend.

Yeah and? the reason they print so fucking much is because their government is running with a deficit, year after year, for the past 5 decades. Being Argentina the 2nd economical power in the region, them going into a crisis would quickly tear apart your short lived united currency.

tl;dr The big reason Argentina defaults is because their government spending.

I know, but if they don't have control over the currency anymore they can't print again.
They would at first suffer, yes, but it would force them to control their spendings.

Wouldn't happen, but lets just suppose it did. Why would you want them? Its just penguins and English people. Those islands are literally more white than your entire continent so would stick out like a sore thumb in your cuckfederation of negroes

Dude please don't do that! Avoid it like pleague! Look at the fucking failures of euro, don't put different countries under the same currency it is just madness and has always failed and will only fail

>it would force them to control their spendings.
So fucking naive, cute. You have the whole fucking EU and examples like Italy and Greece on why even as not controlling their own currency they get indebted as fuck with no fiscal control.

Retard, the entire continent shoudl turn into a single country

But nevertheless they are still there, right?
Why do YOU still want it anyway? You can have your white people back in Britain. We wont kill them. We will treat them well while we send them to you.

No. We Brazilians can take care of ourselves. We are very different from other countries and I hate Argentinians and Uruguayans.

For me, it's United Provinces of the River Plate.

Attached: RP.jpg (804x984, 186K)

Italibro, we literally aren't different countries. We are pretty much the same, with some different local cultures here and there.
Isn't Italy also like this? South is not the same thing as the North, yet you are relatively close.

I don't give a shit about being powerful, I don't want to speak spanish, and I sure as shit don't want even more shitskins in my country.
If anything, I want Brazil to balkanize.

Its a Confederation. Of course you wont be force to speak Spanish.
Italo-Swiss aren't force to speak German just because German-Swiss exist.

>Parguay
why?

Also. This is very retarded, but I'm wondering just why you'd make it even more retarded by making Paraguay join...

>But nevertheless they are still there, right?
That's your argument? Argentina is way worse with their fiscal policy than Italy or I dare say Grecce too. Your currency will tank because Argentinians will be in another crisis. The same way if Italy tanks, the euro also tanks hard.

>Bolivia
Yikes.

That you're a bunch of niggers and other sort of jungle savages.

Because they are close to us.

You're a failure.
If you all unite you'll just be a bigger failure.

>Hmm...today i will unite 2 countries that are corrupt and have bad economies
>(CLUELESS)
>South America falls into chaos
>OH GOD OH FUCK
WHAT HAVE I DONE WHY THE HELL THIS LOOKS LIKE EUROPE 2.0

Well, we defeated you in 1825

Its necessary for them to suffer in the next year to prosper in the next decades. And removing their power to print currency is the best way.
Besides, once Argentina get its shit back together, we would have more resources, industry and manpower to further improve our armed forces and our economy.

Will history ever forgive Spain and Portugal for their horrible way of handling Latin America.
They literally found a piece of heaven and took a huge dump over it.
Black Legend is only the beginning for the spanish.

that's mercosur - chile

anyway... corruption is waaaay too high.
I think Uruguay is the least corrupt, but I'm biased.

Nice double double.
If by confederation you include also states and provinces then yes. Thus we'll finally get rid of Alagoas.

>Patria Grande cucks always provide the best laughs...

Reduce your debt before trying to make a point about others being a failure, Portuga.

Because the people there are British. Plus the remaining colonies are basically the only source of national pride this zogged post-industrial wasteland has left

Semi Based.
You should hate Argentinians and be willing to make Cisplatinans out of the Uruguayans.

First intelligent post from a Brazilian here.

>Argentina get its shit back together
It will note happen. It's a cultural thing, to have free gibs en masse. Didn't you learn anything about the past elections like 3 days ago?

>Stop human sacrifices and cannibalism
>cattle
>Bad

Dude, I already fucking hate everyone in this country who isn't from Paraná, Santa Catarina or São Paulo by default. What makes you think I want to have anything to do with a bunch of indios who don't even speak my language?

So, let me tell you just this:

You are factual correct. Your reasons to want to have Paraguay in this confederacy are very well thought and deep and profound.

You are a true Brazilian intelectual.
Of the Surra de Bunda school, or something.
Are you still suffering for Lula's imprisionment, user?

Your country, alongside burgers, are a cancer to the world I'm afraid.
I have nothing against you guys particulary, but your cultural influence is damaging, therefore reducing your source of national pride is a good thing in the long run. Maybe someday you will cease to be the slave of the burgers and its neocon army and actually be European once again.

It was an inside job.
(Look how that went for you)

And whoever "defeated us" were not a bunch of jungle savages of whatever provenance.

I can understand not wanting influence from scipt kiddie chinks, but American influence is not a bad thing. Communist are intellectually challenged, mental midgets. They don't seem to understand that communism is like a self-checkout. It only works if the person using it is honest and not corrupt. Self-checkouts are a complete and total business failure. As history has shown, it almost always ends in a totalitarian regime. So yeah, Karl Marx was a braindead fucktard. Nothing more.

Unite all Latin America only if it is through military conquest under the second Brazilian empire and the integralist ideology.

Teu cu filho da puta.
I hate the EU for what it does, and doing the same here is bullshit.
What we should be doing instead was SEPARATING. Independence for whichever state wishes so, be it Rio Grande, São Paulo, Bahia, or Minas Gerais.
Brasília should be burned to a crisp.

Y'all nothing but a bunch of niggers in the swamp, even if you and the other nigger countries joined forces we can 1. Glass the place with nukes 2. We can block off trade so we can cripple your economy or 3. We can invade your swamp

Argentinians and Chileans are white but you aren't.

>Brazi, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and Paraguay should form a Confederation.
No
>We are all Latinos after all
No

>Says the third word, replying to the first.

I'm just telling you that if a bunch of failed countries - like yours - unite, they will not necessarily improve.
Most likely, they will just keep on being a failure, because such union will not improve anything nor solve any of the problems, while adding many more.
Thus, it's pretty certainly you'd only become a bigger failure in your "confederation".

I find it amazing how you can think otherwise. Really.
I'm here trying to understand you guys...

You guys aren't that different from the Argies either. It took a single good president (dictator) to fix your economy. They didn't got your luck since their dictators fucked up the economy even more. They can be fixed.
In the future, without a strong armed forces, there's a good chance we will become even more the slaves of Americans or China.
>If you want to unite with your brothers in order to become more powerful it means you are a leftist
Good, user. Continue like that.

>Brazi, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and Paraguay should form a Confederation.
no
Uruguay, Entre Ríos, Misiones, PR, RS and SC should

Attached: federation.png (3500x3500, 632K)

you mean mercosul?

But it would be a confederation!
It will be bigger!
Muh dick style!!!
And... and... you know 8.000.000 Km2 of land is not enough...
Brazil needs more lands and Argentina...
And Chile in the vague hopes that those guys there will actually do something for the entire 250 million confederacy.
As if Pinochet is still living or something...

>I think OP does not hail from one of these three states...

Remove Brazil and replace with equator and Peru. They have way hotter women then chimp nigger Brazil. I got me a South American woman with HUGE boobs.

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

Kind of agree here. Our Prime Minister's love sucking American cock because it makes them feel important sitting next to daddy USA at summits. It's infuriating, they are all the same. I wish I could have seen pre-1914 England when we weren't a vassal of Muttland

We aren't Latino, my fellow monkey

You can cope by being "first world" fucking up your economy year by year. You are as a failure as we are. Give a couple more decades and your country will be worst than Eastern Europe. Chile is actually better than you right now.

I read you and makes sense to "join" the armed forces to have more influence over our own region but you want to make a shotlived, corrupt and inefficient mess in the process. Drop the common currency thing and just let the armies have more cooperation or a "common, regional role" and maybe that's a little less retarded.

Yea, WW1 fucked things up.
Without it, Austria would rule Europe right now and we would be better of culturally. We would look at them and not at Americans.
See how the culture was thrown into the trash as soon as America got the world by the balls post the 50s? Their music, their clothes, their cheap products, everything... Its sad.

The preposterous way in which you talk to your betters and your superiors is nothing but a reflexion of your diminute mind.

The fact that you consider, somehow, Argentines, Chileans or Paraguayans as your brothers makes it evident that you are a disgusting leftist bitch.

If you were only to consider all Brazilians, as diverse as they are, as your brothers, it would be a strong indication of your easy to manipulate demeanor due to your inability to think critically.

The fact that you waste your time entretaining such childish notions in a Mongolian throat singing forum, reveals how lost you are in your life and how clueless you are about the matters of which you dare speak.

Wake up, fucktard.

Don't worry you and Spain are coming too for reparations

fuck off commie

>Dumb Brazilian OP
>IQ higher than average room temperature.

pick one

Lmao we can unite but only under one condition; we must DELETE every bit of leftist resistance, only then total victory can be achieved.

Feminists are a total cancer down here lmao

>Superior
Says the guy who has to lick Germans testicles to to survive. I want nothing from you, friend. You can continue to be our superiores while sucking up the Germans.

America will just take the Falklands instead once Britain goes under. We sure as hell won’t let you guys have it.

>You are as a failure as we are.

Yeah, my GDP per capita is still double yours.
And yours has its median income hidden by a huge disparity among the high earnings.

So make it 4 times.
And I'm counting as PPP...

I'm such a failure like you that not only is the murder rate more than a thousand times lower, as your own women come here to prostitute themselves to feed your ridiculous yet hilarious kind.

Wake up, fucktard.
At least learn how to have a somewhat polite and educated convo.
It wouldn't hurt if you could throw in an argument once in a while.

If the price to eradicate the communist menace once and for all is to EU South America, it'll be fair.
Communists are worse than globalists jews.

>Integralism
Yeah, let's muttify this continent even worse and drop an extra 5 or so points in average IQ in the process.
That's your mind on meme ideologies.

Yeah, and being tied to millions of retarded indios who consistently vote for communists is a lot better.

You will have a leftist government in the next years, burger. You wont do shit or we will scream muh opression and muh stolen lands and your liberals will have your government by the balls. Don't delude yourself.
I'm not a leftist. I don't even agree with universal suffrage.

> Portugal
> Superior
Kek.

>Says the guy who has to lick Germans testicles to to survive. I want nothing from you, friend. You can continue to be our superiores while sucking up the Germans.

He thinks he's adressing his family members while he adresses me or something.

It is exactly because of zoo worthy specimens like you that Brazil is such a needless failure of a third world country.

Shut up gay flag.
It's more than evident.
It can be measured in any way.
Go suck a dick and do not reply to me again,.

See >I'm not a leftist. I don't even agree with universal suffrage.
And as soon as the German money vanishes, its over. Sorry, Portuga. You can cope with your final decades of being "first world".

Again?

cope, you're just as bad as the monkeys who speak your language

be careful with all those edges, burger
if you get hurt, won't be able to pay your hospital bill...

no thanks lmao

>I'm not a leftist. I don't even agree with universal suffrage.

Lmao Brazilians are dirty monkeys. Wild violent animals.

You should go, friend. If you don't serve your German masters well they wont pay you your gibs anymore. And you wouldn't want to become a third world country, would you?

Simmer down, you emotional indebted shitskin.
You are literally at Germany's boot.
Pay your debts back, you Moorish rape baby.

Shut up nigger.
You're just a nigger so you must keep quiet and go eat from a cow anus or whatever your kind does to survive.

Onions Argentino

Oswald mosley and domingo peron wanted to form a union of europeans im latin america. The countries were chile, uruguay and argentina but would integrate more countries later
This idea of a union was already established 40 + years ago

Yeah, but you are still as a subhuman though.
You are just as bad as your former colonies, shitskin.

>Everyone who lives there is literally British
Yes, they are
>they are British islands
No, they are not

> I don’t want more shitskins in Brazil

Meanwhile 90 percent of Brazil is shitskins 5 percent black.

What's the point, bean-nigger. You'll would all abandon it and move to the US.