Google literally shutting down blocks and swatting ex-employees turned whistleblowers on their bullshitt

Google literally shutting down blocks and swatting ex-employees turned whistleblowers on their bullshitt.

>Discuss

source: truepundit.com/video-police-bomb-squad-there-were-snipers-on-the-rooftops/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 7.45.03 PM.png (1638x718, 170K)

. .

guess nobody gives a fuck about google literally swatting to keep lib agenda flowing like water.

I mean, what is there to say really? It's all sorta obvious isnt it? What are you gonna do?

gee whiz it's like Google and Israel are the real US government and Washington D.C. is just a puppet show

Attached: itsallsotiresome.jpg (480x360, 13K)

This honestly. We care, and this is immensely fucked up beyond all imagination, but there's really nothing to do other than to just spread this. It's depressing really, just waiting for our government to grow some fucking balls. I sincerely hope the Epstein shit will take down Google, since a lot of their C-suite were connected to him, but I doubt it will.

>What was Vorhies’ crime? Google executives told police that Vorhies was suicidal and a potential danger, Vorhies told True Pundit. The tech guru was red flagged by his former employer.
>red flagged
add it to the long list of evidence for why red flag laws are retarded

Attached: Screenshot_20190814-211353.jpg (1440x2060, 773K)

Amen; that's why I'm just putting in my part at least. Even stopped using google in place for duckduckgo but it's not like that's really gonna do shit, it's like trying to make a dent in a car but I can only pull one electron off at a time.. And that doesn't do shit because they make cash off the youtube ads and fuckin'a as if I'm gonna stop watching youtube.. if there were an alt I'd move there because my recommended isn't even good anymore but there's not a platform with enough content to find relatable shit on as well as all my meme references.

I hardly start threads too, but this seems like some cataclysmic shit, at least enough for me to post about because that's really a line-stepper right there.

Too bad it takes a leaf to point it out

>Not using adblock
>Not using adnauseam
You reek boomer

name one time truepundit posted something legit.

>im just waiting for my magical fairy tale to kick off
You delusional moron

LITERAL GOOGLE ROBOT POLICE AND DOGS

Attached: 1550885251647.jpg (249x234, 17K)

That one time that it reported on your blatant homosexuality

STFU Jew.

ahahahaha after so many years of
>g-guise we have many gunz
>we will use them one day
>f-for real
Now you just say "there's really nothing to do other than to just spread this". How meek. Everybody always knew your people were all talk and no balls.

Makes you wonder if there'll be any repercussions for flasely red flagging someone.. Similar to the "swatting" trend.

Looks like Google and other high up leftists want the police to plug the leaks.
I'm not really surprised.
If the police do not kill him in "self defense" then coincidentally there will be CP found on his computer... and he will be off to prison.

That's what they wanted to do imho. I was thinking google's target was his computer, and if they didn't manage to get it or at least get it into police custody to bribe out of, then the whole thing was pointless.

>adnauseam
FLUSTERSTORM
SCOOP, FAGGOT

He'll also have his cell mate removed, guards go to sleep, camera oopsie, and off himself

What the fuck Google. You're so evil!

Attached: lambrightcarlson2020.jpg (1191x463, 103K)

They're not evil, it's even in the motto.

Attached: cnnfacts.jpg (1131x581, 220K)

Bump for freedom!

GET IN HERE LADS!!!

This Jewish.

Attached: yht111gkr -- 1329 -- fls111bou'.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

HAPPENING!!

GET IN HERE NAOW!!!

Attached: fgshdrfxdutf.png (957x991, 703K)

They removed that from their motto a few years ago lol.

Yeah, when they began to absorb youtube and develop deep mind. (Don't know how accurate that is to when they had the don't be evil motto but still, contradictory nonetheless.)

Same shit here with Boomersonaro.