Netflix has a new show... See clintons and trump and epstein

Are all super secret christians fighting in the name of god. Called The Family.

Attached: 1564741514330.jpg (600x383, 50K)

I wonder why you used this picture

I don't

i wonder why he didnt post the rest of those pictures

Post the rest fag.

Wasn't The Family the name of some weird NAMBLA connected cult?

Attached: 345.jpg (600x338, 38K)

that fucking tails image

Attached: 5.jpg (176x176, 5K)

american are animals

Attached: 1562411039843.png (335x390, 10K)

...shit

:^)

>that comic

I remember reading it when someone did a storytime on /b/. I wept tears of blood.

you guys know you can just look up that fucking comic right?

just keep it to yourselves

Attached: 10.gif (209x190, 48K)

yes, "christians"

post the set or you're scared
give a little present to the feds and (((journalists))) monitoring this thread

Do it for the journos.

Feds have seen it multiple times.

i will kms if mods get me for doing this

Attached: 1563983420024.jpg (683x899, 136K)

Attached: 1563983448707.jpg (683x899, 129K)

AHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Attached: 1563983553558.jpg (683x899, 156K)

Attached: 1563983620609.jpg (683x899, 134K)

Watching the first episode now. It's literally written by a Jew trying to make this group of powerful Christians out to be evil. Basically it goes like this:
>Young Christian men join this group called "the family" where they form relationships with politicians
>The family is somewhat secretive and has influence, they are well connected and from upper class families
>The guys who run it are politically connected, strictly obey the word of God and believe that God believes in Hierarchy (which he does, otherwise he wouldn't be a king or have saints)
>Their goal is to gain power and use that power to spread Christianity all over the world
>They see Jesus as a warrior and are borderline Deus Vult even though it's not explicitly said if they're Catholic or Protestant (probably a mix of both)
>The Jews making the show try to make that seem like a bad thing and are basically projecting because Jews do the same thing but for evil intentions
It's like when liberals try to attack the right and end up just shooting themselves in the foot because they just end up making the right look based. In this case they're doing that with this group of Christians even though they're trying to make them seem "bad".

i refuse to continue

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH FUCKING CHRIST.png (317x239, 172K)

>..y-yeah...they're totally just christians....not jews... subscribe again next month goy

>flag mean something

OK retard.

So the kikes are subverting christianity by projecting their irl practices. And they wonder why the fuck they are ao despised.

Pretty much. They also say in the show that members of the family admire people like Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, and Mao for their leadership qualities and the fact that they had absolute loyalty from their followers and formed what are called "covenants" but they didn't like the fact that their "covenants" weren't based upon Jesus.
desu, this group sounds pretty based and I'd probably join if I could.
It's like the Jews subvert politics to do evil and these guys are subverting politics to spread Christianity. It's hard to explain and I'm still watching the first episode, even though I gave it a dislike because this show clearly has an agenda to slander Christians.

Attached: 1563170605212.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

Also, in the show they hate THOT's, believe that a woman's role is to serve her husband, abstain from alcohol, drugs and degeneracy, wrestle, and work out. They basically sound like powerful Christian Chads. Of course the Jews who made this show portray that as a bad thing.

No nuts, no glory user.

i finished the series yesterday and i gotta say it gets better, its really mot making christians out to look evil at all if you finisht the series
my whole take on the show was that these poilticians praying to jesus and bringup up prayer with other foreign leaders led the opposition or leaders they were meeting with more open and sussceptible to finding common ground with another
but dont take my word for it finish the show yourself

it really doesnt if you finish the series like i have yesterday, i have to say guys yall are sounding alittle bit nuts by judging the series before you finish it
see my previous comment

Dude Tails is so fucking hot I'd let him screw me all day all night no conditions no strings attached no shit bruh I swear

Attached: -8vrHTh7_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

(((Christians)))

A jew show attacking Jesus. Suprise suprise.