BEN SHAPIRO DESTROYS WAGE CUCKS WITH FACTS AND LOGIC

Attached: 8F861F61-010D-4EEF-A695-29931F785438.jpg (1125x1312, 718K)

what is wrong with this statement

It is a me problem. But there arent any jobs in Canuckistan.

Why do people suck that kikes dick?

This type of attitude causes things like the French revolution to happen.

It’s Jew problem

How retarded do you have to be to say something like that?

Or maybe, he's just aware of what his mommy and daddy shekel wants him to say.

Attached: 1347891401419.gif (220x181, 455K)

What a fucking dumb rich idiot. Hard enough nowadays to find good work

He owns random blue haired low IQ SJW trannies by telling them there are only two genders so we need to support ethnonationalism for Jews and multiculturalism for white countries.

Attached: 565463233454.jpg (500x430, 45K)

Other kikes

>biggest jew
>born into wealth
>thinks ((he)) can speak for others about how tough the real world
even before this I'm surprised so many people take him seriously

You aren't looking far enough north. Get out of the cities.

Sharpiro is mossad trying his kiked out best to keep young Whites from going natsoc and discovering the JQ

Nothing, ultimately it is the responsibility of the employee to negotiate a fair wage. However Ben Shalomberg is making this statement from a postion of less govt interferrence while ignoring that it was the govt that neutered the worker's ability to negotiate that wage when it ignored and often encouraged unchecked immigration through visa programs and a refusal to enforce its own borders. You cannot have it both ways demanding that the feds stay out anything involving worker rights while ignoring their action that fuck the workers over.

>Sharpiro is mossad
He's an average kike.

He gets fucking owned and walks out when a real challenger appears.

Attached: more ben shitpear 21.png (475x347, 71K)

>what’s wrong with a country of debt slaves? I am right goys?

You should try the luciditive job of tranny ball waxing

Has Jow Forums figured out that the rich capitalists who run everything are the real problem yet?

The Koch Bros for example and other lobbyists who spend all their time lobbying to get a cushy deal. It's welfare for the rich and 'rugged individualism' for everyone else.

Attached: WAGESLAVES 2.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

oyyy veyy Abigail Shapiro. Ben.B.Shapiro.S. is full of bullshit. He can never erase his sisters nudes.

Attached: abigale.jpg (640x640, 96K)

god damnit i love when that basedboy lays into the jews.
i hereby grant his the designation of basedman. he is a basedboy no longer.

>kicked out of 109 countries
Sounds like a Jyou problem.

Attached: 3t9p2946143627053825.jpg (736x1260, 126K)

No, it's over taxation.
EVERYTHING is taxed, even our food, and it is taxed several times over before even making it to market.

I love the fact that his jewishness is front and center for people who are turning their backs on him. Too much consistency with zionist interests.

Sorry if you're sincere, Ben. You're either not redpilled enough or you're just another shill.

Attached: (((Advice))).png (630x748, 123K)

(((Benji))). That's all you need to know.

Attached: 1Ben.jpg (1280x555, 57K)

Almost every single problem Jow Forums whines about comes down to people not having gainful employment anymore and working every waking hour of the day.

>Declining birthrates
High IQ people have fewer kids. This is because smart people know they need a stable environment to bring a kid up in because smart people understand how to plan ahead for the future.

This means that they won't have kids when they're burdened with debt and have to work non stop just to put bread on the table.
Good luck affording a house to begin a family in too with all that in mind, and wages that haven't risen in line with inflation for 50 years now.

>Family Breakdown
The above affects this too.
The nuclear family was ruined by excessive workloads. Feminism's result is to make the man and the woman work twice as long for half the pay. The left has become the useful idiots for the capitalists in recent years, that's why they unironically repeat Koch Bros talking points about 'open borders'.

Again, families are not going to happen like before when no one can afford a house and everyone is struggling to make ends meet. The Nuclear Family only exists when people have gainful employment allowing it to exist. Not having to work a million hours a week at some shit McJob with bad wages because neoliberal Presidents like Obama and Trump have imported non stop cheap labor from overseas to appease their business friends who really run the country.

>Degeneracy
Look at the rust belt. Traditionally working class Republican areas, which have since fallen into ruin because the rich business owners have moved manufacturing to the Far East. So all the employment has dried up. People have got no hope left, their lives have gone to shit. They're doing drugs and living broken lives as a result. It could happen to YOU. If you blame them for 'being degenerates' you are missing the fact that they are victims of this world order that has shafted them.

Society is crumbling due to excessive work.

Attached: wageslaves 3.png (960x720, 612K)

I work a $19/hour job. 40 hours a week.
Take home is ~$550 (more like $500 but that's because of insurance takeouts).
I needed some extra cash coming up for my vacation so I filed tax exempt for a week.
Paycheck? $850. Almost 1/3rd of my pay is taken by kikes. And I live in a relatively red state with a Republican governor and m our Republican president. I will be lucky to get 1/5th of those taxes back end of year.
Dogshit garbage. My girlfriend has a $4/hour less payrate and brings home essentially the same check because of how the tax brackets fall.

nothing is wrong with it in principle, but he's dismissive of complaints about how our nation has been altered to accommodate foreign invaders instead of native citizens.

Food should actually cost more than it does dummy, food prices are atrificially low.

WTF is with the apostrophe. Seems the "owners" are overly possessive.

taxation without representation - a jew telling you that it's your fault if you have to work two jobs and such especially with jew trump in charge giving money to jizzsrael (black on white) and/or etc to as well

Why are kikes so fundamentally incapable of admitting the obvious, that the game IS rigged. No it's not so rigged that it's impossible to get out, but some child of a single mom is gonna have if a helluva harder time ultimately making it to Harvard law than, say, a rich Jew kid who plays Schindler's List songs on Larry King
And I say the as a guy that'll exploit to death my upper middle class WASP gimmes without an ounce of guilt.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

not every one can make far beyond their market value by being a Zionist pseudo-intellectual, Ben

I don't work at all and get paid aka welfare.

Attached: 1541589499191-1.png (235x388, 157K)

ben can kindly fuck off

The economy cant support everyone having a lucrative jobs and most people are simply born average where wall mart retail is all they can do.

someone needs to gas this termite.

Hurt durr. I already looked for jobs within 5km of my house there must not be any jobs.

(((Capitalism)))

fair enough he works two jobs, one pretending to make arguments, the other pretending to endorse random products

cuckservatives like him.

>yes goyim work work untill you die while i enjoy my shekels

Why do these employers expect loyalty from employees when they put no effort into earning it?

Karl Marx found out how inferior the wagecuck is. Wagecucks that get laid off from the current recession will still be hoping for a new job to slave at. What do you expect from the decedents of subsistence farmers?

ben "born with gold in ass" shapiro can shut his fucking dog mouth

How DARE this kike expect me to take responsibility for my own bad decisions in life.

Attached: 1491472256910.jpg (1024x1024, 61K)

Threatening to fire people and tell them they're easily replaced is probably the worst thing for workplace morale lol.

Nothing except for the fact that niggers get to live the same as these people working two jobs simply by being on welfare

I like to shit on shapiro as much as anyone, but hes not wrong there. If you're having to work 2 jobs to feed your family, you didnt just make bad career decisions, you made a host of bad relationship and family planning decisions along the way

>blames the victims of the kikes
fuck off kike

retard no everyone is made for college and jobs that require high level of skill not to mention the economy cant support everyone to work in those jobs

We need minimum wage workers to flip burgers and unload trucks etc..... why should they be punished

Its called being a grownup and taking responsibility. I dont wish bad for these people, but like hell are we going to fundamentally restructure society just so these people can not suffer the consequences of not thinking

EVERY
GOD DAMN
TIME

Well I guess it's a 'you problem' for him if all the rich people are dragged out into the street and beaten to death for their wealth.

Eh yes and no. A lot are rarted deadbeats that are destined to be poor, but plenty of things can come out of left field and collapse a house of cards (layoff, illness, spouse death, "act of God" disaster, etc)

When you come from wealth and have a nice cushion you tend to forget those things
t. rich kid that could afford to fuck around for a year on inheritance after being laid off to "find myself" before deciding to go to grad school (without loans)

>you should have to commute 20 miles to work a second shit job just to make ends meet

Based, fuck the poor

He's not wrong

Attached: 4I9oeJ5A.jpg (500x376, 43K)

to keep people chasing the carrot

He didn't mention the federal reserve, I wonder why.

The overwhelming majority of minimum wage jobs are transitional, not intended to support someone with three kids. Not everyone needs to be a lawyer or doctor, but there are plenty of under-filled trades

All that needs to happen is you use all 90 of your IQ points and think "what jobs are in demand in society right now"

>the employee to negotiate a fair wage

You mean the union

>lolbergism
>2019

>but like hell are we going to fundamentally restructure society

you mean like big billion dollar coperations paying employees a decent wage how fucking horrible

just admit your a fucking corporate boot licking faggot

Fuck you kike. When you're sitting in the ovens we'll call that a "you" problem.

hes completely right though

Yeah dude its not because the political agenda overflowing labor supply with inmigrants and women halving the salary.

He's too far into fantasy land to realize that not everyone can make millions of years reading political propaganda to preteens
>luciditive
Did you have a seizure, spell 'lucrative' as poorly as possible, or invent a new word?

individuals usually don´t have the money to wait out 6 months for a better pay

>owns random blue haired trannies
>starts shrieking about the holocaust the moment hes about to get man handled by a mtf tranny

Attached: 1493845971955.gif (500x500, 830K)

>you mean like big billion dollar coperations paying employees a decent wage how fucking horrible

I never said this also shouldnt take place, lets not forget inflation has far overtaken salary increases for decades now. You realise problems can be multifactorial, right?

Also: easy on the ad hominem, its something which retarded teens do

>I GOT THIS JOB MYSELF
>I EARNED IT
Sure thing jew

>oy vey! Who cares if America actively makes economic policy to reduce the cost of labor?
>oy vey! Who cares if both parties refuse to do anything about illegal immigration because it furthers to lower the cost of labor?
>oy vey! Who cares if they are increasing the number of work visas for entry level tech jobs to reduce labor costs in tech?

Slowly, I began to hate them...

Attached: yew3.jpg (712x945, 51K)

This guy is just a shill for globalism and multi culti.

Attached: 1565400049482.gif (444x250, 1.28M)

Explain why these so called "native citizens" matter more that non-native citizens without appealing to emotion or other snowflake fallacies. You can't.

There's never been a bigger dunning-kruger club than fucking libertarianism. Just a bunch of jew cocksuckers who think that one day they'll get in on the jackpot too. Nope, sorry you're going to be one of those slaves too once your mother dies or kicks you out.

>but there are plenty of under-filled trades
Again not everyone can do those jobs and it cannot sustain everyone who are currently working minimum wage jobs.

back in the day in america we had factory jobs that required low skill but high pay that provided for a family that is now gone.

Fag, libertarianism is a good ideal but its dream cannot exist in this world, mostly because jews (ironically)

The problem is that the wrong side won WW2.

What you are saying is rarely said, but I think it's the truth.

>libertarianism is a good ideal

No besides gun right and free speech and anti war libertarianism is shit it completely ignores how shitty companies can be and that they are bad if not worse then a awful government

>*breaks into your house*
>*eats your food*
>*uses your water and electricity*
>*steals your money*
>"explain why your so called 'family' is more important than me"

Why can't the economy support everyone having lucrative jobs? With advances in automation, for example, our necessities could become dirt cheap, and then everyone could afford what hardly anyone could before them. It's the output that matters, not the number that represents the output.

Funny how kikes on the so called right also support destroying the USA through taxes and regulations, but only on middle and lower class white men.
This kike is just false opposition and he knows his kike friends and family will never suffer from neocon-kikery.
Somehow boomers and fake conservatives think he is alt-media.

Attached: 1562496023334.jpg (611x700, 117K)

Thanks for laying this out so well. I wonder how long we can stave off making the same mistakes that got us into this mess once we've won.

Well first off natives are the ones who contribute to society by paying taxes and working to create goods and services for their communities. Also native ancestors are the ones who passed down the fruits of their labor to next of kin, and outsiders aren't entitled to them. Just like how I'm not entitled to the capital your parents pass down to you in their will.

where? in alberta oil and gas companies are running lean as fuck operations past few years.

Does anyone else think that this kind of attitude sounds just like the whole "let them eat cake"?
>LOL your problem fuck off scum, adapt or die
I cant believe people actually think that's a winning political message

*rare

>100 IQ
>$100,000 income
nigga

Attached: Screen_Shot_2015-05-29_at_9.04.57_PM-151.png.jpg (640x640, 103K)

He is right in today's job market
Wrong if we went back a few years into Obama's job market

false iq for what criminals ignorant counterfeiters?

Fact workers do most of the sales and planning I know...I;m a tech

Yeah because if there's anyone working class people should be listening to to chastise them and accuse them of not working hard enough, its a guy who is the son of Hollywood executives who is well connected enough to have been performing violin for the Israeli government at the age of 7. Guess he just worked harder than all of you, and worked so hard he'd outworked all of you by the age of 7.

You're all fucking idiots. Read Lenin.

Attached: stalin and lenin.jpg (675x807, 109K)

Cuckservatives always thinking about muh 1950s and delusional enough to think the USA is a meritocracy.
Cucksercatives always supporting government forced lower standards for low IQ affirmative action subhumans, then decry about muh meritocracy.
Cuckservatives talking about muh Murican dream, while they import millions of low IQ third world human garbage and give those low IQ filth superior treatment.
Cuckservatives are useless trash and should be thrown in the (Minecraft) trenches next to their fellow leftists and affirmative action subhumans

Attached: 19d48fe0f70e9c5a14fc8376-s800-c85.jpg (800x744, 110K)

Not everyone can be a spoiled brat of a political commentator paid to wag their tongue. The only difference between political commentators and Jow Forums shitposters on Jow Forums is the latter is more entertaining but has length limits.

I fucking cannot stand political commentator jackasses going "herpderp bootstraps". It's enough to almost make me go democrat if not for everything wrong about their platform.

Fuck that nerd

It is also funny and obviously bullshit, because net worth is lower than net income.
These boomer neocon kikes are funny.

immigrants keep coming in
jobs keep moving out of the country because lol taxes and minimum wage
automation is increasing

the economy is always going to be 100% fucked.
Buy some land buy some land buy some mother fucking land fuck spinning rims nigga, get out of debt, start a garden, invest in your own skills, invest in companies, sell stuff.

get rich losers.

Out of touch, elitist sack of shit. Typical Jew, too.
>oy vey, goy, if you don't like my wages. Just go work elsewhere!
>gawsh i'm a generous boss

Not everywhere has a "help wanted" sign up. Not everywhere will hire you, for whatever reason. Not everyone's lives have the same impact.

Fucking hell, shapiro out here making me sound like a commie, but he can honestly fuck off

By the way I didn't post this image. Its that age old image swap glitch. As if the capitalists who own google have enough soul left in them to even be religious, whatever they had long rotted away.

Attached: lenin.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

Imagine having more than 50% of your pay go directly to (((them)))