Ben Shapiro DESTROYS poor people with facts and logic!

Ben Shapiro DESTROYS poor people with facts and logic!

Attached: Untitled.png (933x687, 877K)

fuck off jew...what did faggot did was fukken disgusting

based.

But what if they have kids to feed?

And don't say some heartless BS like they shouldn't have had kids in the first place just because they knew beforehand that they wouldn't be able to afford them.

Attached: mirr.png (582x276, 33K)

from one jew to another jew...this is why people hate jews...always the fukken victims... never able to offer empathy to others

ok well hes right?

do you really need to post this utter shit 4 times?
go back to discord and shove dicks in your asses with your friends.

Jew here

Just told this to my Rabbi

He got upset and told me that Ben was not a real Jew. Jews have compassion for others.

Shalom

>And don't say they shouldn't have had kids in the first place
Of course they shouldn't have.
For every kid of theirs you feed, they will have 2 more.
You should be paying to feed my kids, user.

>born into poverty
>having to care for a child

so people are born with kids? i dont get it. you shouldnt have kids if you cant support them

He really does look like a demon rat.

Killyourself nigger

>mfw he's trying to say it's out of context when in context it's exactly what he meant
What a filthy fucking kike.

Attached: 1564559196486.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

Why none of you 2nd amendment idiots haven't killed him or members of his family yet?

He is in the spotlite. The man with the initials B.S. will always be asked about his sisters khazar milkies. That harvard college boy vocabulary wont erase the slutty shame of his sister.

Attached: bs.jpg (474x355, 26K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 5.23.45 AM.png (774x1210, 1.02M)

Wrong pic

this but unironically

Here's the right pic.
Imagine that, both kikes.

Attached: (((Advice))).png (630x748, 123K)

if you aren't a millionaire by 30 it's also a you-problem and it means that you are a disgusting lazy faggot who is useless for society.

Not funny. Reported

Really, Benny? So if people get what they deserve, does that apply to a certain group of people who were kicked out of over 100 countries?

This tiny jew screams controlled opposition with his boomer economics. Jow Forumsing the screenshot if him not caring about "the browning of America" even though his party lost California to it, and the stupid kike should notice because he lives in California!

Attached: 1563713051648.jpg (960x983, 151K)

Shoo kike shill shoo

As if that vile kike ever had to work for anything in his life.

Jews have no empathy for goyim, we’re all hell bound with a golden ticket to them.

kys traitor scum

>imagine paying any attention to this mini kike or even putting him on some pedestal.
Kill yourself.

But isnt this the generation that isnt having kids specifically because they are expensive?

Yep! Why is that I wonder?

shekels

Attached: 64875869.jpg (606x808, 61K)

is anyone even listening to him anymore?

He’s partly right though. If you’re working three jobs you’re dumb and not using your time wisely, because you’re obviously working three part time jobs instead of just getting a full time job

so you're offering to feed my future children i take it?

yeah, goes both ways you piece of shit

>Jow Forums: whites should have kids but not if they're poor

what if i have no job and no tits

Attached: 874697943.jpg (935x960, 41K)