Ivanka and Kushner are spies or ultra left leaning subversives. You like this Trump fans...

Ivanka and Kushner are spies or ultra left leaning subversives. You like this Trump fans? The Trump family turned its back on White people who were struggling like hell. Voting does nothing!

Attached: g.jpg (828x468, 62K)

She’s our president now

yu

>ultra left
this is not a right or left issue.
this is an israel issue.

>this is an israel issue.
ye

I DID NOT VOTE GOR IVANKA
And I DID NOT VOTE for this shit. She can sit down now

Ivanka and Jared have advocated for left leaning and Democrat policies from the first day of the Trump administration. Ivanka and Jared are in the White House due to nepotism

From immigration to climate legislation and now gun control has Jared and Ivanka on the left as official White House advisors the the President pushing White House policies the opposite direction of many of Trump's 2016 positions

Attached: 809723984678234234.jpg (2700x1800, 993K)

demons

It's president Trump but king Jared and queen Ivanka. How much of a cuck do you have to be to take orders from your daughter and son-in-law.

>Trump is Bannons puppet
>Trump is Putin's puppet
>Trump is Kushners puppet
>Trump is Ivankas puppet

Kek, you shills never learn.

Trump is at record low approval ratings right now because of decline in white male support, and he's too retarded to figure out why.

Trump is Barron's puppet
>At last I truly see

congrats on electing the trump family into office, stupid magahatters

Barron IS the shadowgovernment!

I hope we get more gun control.

Especially blacks cannot wield guns responsibly.

Attached: qlarp.png (1361x713, 172K)

>(((purple user)))

Attached: 1551636198869 (1).jpg (1189x1144, 504K)

Imagine believing China was controlled by Israel and Richard Spencer is funded by the GOP

I don't see any Russian interference in my country.
I see exclusively Israeli jewish subversions in all corners.
Point out it's Israeli Jewish traitors in our country undermining everything and the antifa retards will call you a nazi, though, because they're good goy who'll tyrannize people for their kike masters.

I'm off the Trump train, permanently, just for proposing the outright decimation of our 2nd Amendment. Only the stupidest people on the planet could possibly believe they'd still have the right to own a gun. You'd have the right to ask the gov't if you can own a gun! And losing 2A makes the taking of the rest of our rights a piece of cake. Puts us completely at the mercy of our masters. FUCK THAT. I hope everyone that supports gun control dies in a fire, no exceptions. I will sit out the 2020 election. Fuck Trump. Just another POS. Should have known it within the first few days of his Presidency when he said "the Clintons are good people." I feel stupid now for not writing him off then.

Oy vey goy, don't pay any attention to the real rulers!
Look at Trumpstien's retarded twitter posts and MAGA rallies!

Attached: 1565132415807.jpg (1200x653, 75K)

Trump was never Conservative to begin with. He grew up in New York after all. That should’ve been an obvious red flag back when Jow Forums was memeing for him. But sadly, most people here are dumb as shit.

Attached: 0DECEBEB-568A-46BB-BC61-D53D9133B528.jpg (702x1024, 111K)

>Man threatens to take evidence to the police
>Call the police over to his house

Attached: 1267049199152.jpg (631x529, 94K)

THis is why I'm not shilling for Kushner's second term. DRUMPFT is an extreme far-left traitor for allowing this to happen, and unlike him KUshner faces ZERO accountability, he rules behind teh curtain while his dumb orange puppet faces all the heat.

Attached: 1554572575064.gif (616x900, 792K)

Give up your rights americans, and keep slaving away to send our home country the 100 million a day your government gives us.

Attached: 1554960356211.jpg (566x566, 22K)

Getting paid for this op?

She's a female, nuf said.

Cruz was probably the best option in 2020, or at least Cruz as VP. He was the most anti-illegal immigration person out there and would have gotten the NFA repealed. Sadly his time at the border with Beck handing out soccer balls really fucked him. What’s even more depressing is Pence letting Trump go left on guns.

2024 we need Tucker. Anyone else realize that faggot Jared never goes on Tucker? Probably because he can’t defend his left wing positions.

Fucks News is framing it next to 60% wanting gun control (mostly dems and some independents) so he is probably going to push for red flag laws. He hates not being liked by news anchors.

Trump has always been the front man goy (crypto kike) for his Jewish business partners, who are his bosses.
I've been saying this for 4 years and no one seems to care, because muh MAGA sloganeering.
80% of Americans are human garbage too stupid to think for themselves.

lol i love when you people make these threads. anyway, got all my guns taken away today. sucks. btw i hate this iran war too. so many have died. its horrible. and how about them russians... we cant even have a conversation without them meddling. jeez, what gives? also, i actually wish hillary would have won. she would have exposed epstein and the pedo elite. now the guy is dead and no one will ever know about that stuff. i dont know what to do. think i'll move to canada or something

Attached: bTrump.gif (340x340, 1.74M)

Ivanka is the First Jewess. Only Antifa can save the 2nd Amendment now.

Attached: 4770DAA700000578-0-image-a-5_1513662650898[1].jpg (634x633, 100K)

she can call all she wants. Most Congressmen are heavily invested in Arms Dealers, own weapons and gave oaths to defend and uphold constitution. Any push against constitution is traitorous.

This is worded like a bot you vatnik pig
>voting does nothing
You putinites wish you could vote get fucked and you divisive bullshit with you
REMINDER
An autismo gunned down FUCKING CHILDREN back in 2012 under obama
Nothing happened

you muricans better pull through, canada is effed already and all hope for the future is on you

The 2016 vote sent a message. If Trump enacts gun control then staying home in 2020 might be the message to send.

after that, america will have infinity years of democrats. they will let so many people in that texas will turn blue and that's all she wrote. they are gonna force a new sort of uncomfortable change. and you will bend over and take it like the bitch you are.

Those digits don't lie. Trying to ban guns in in flagrant violation of their oath of office.

Good to see someone in the administration adressing the gun problem.

NO ONE VOTED FOR THIS RETARDED WHORE
TRUMP IS GARBAGE

u think the clintons aren't pare of the pedo elite

I personally would like to see ivanka and jared publicly hung drawn and quartered, but that's just me. Trump is waaaaay to loyal to his family, and either is too blind from loyalty to see it, or an absolute retard.

I never owned a gun my whole life and I don't ever want to have one now kys shill rat fucks I am voting for Trump not Biden

>do you want to see your grandkids again, donald?
>sign gun control

Attached: 3500.jpg (2600x1560, 91K)

yep only shills are concerned about Trump being a gun control kike.

jesus what an absolute faggot you are