Why did he do it?

I don’t get it. He has money, he has style. There was no reason for him to do this. Unless this was some sort of elite leftist powerplay!

Attached: 175031A4-C261-4E76-B970-B6D9A758D7E6.png (668x374, 300K)

All leftists are perverts, gays are mentally ill

I remember him having a conversation with a pastor about Trump. When he realized that the pastor was against him, he shifted and started saying how the pastor claims that all homosexuals are rapists. How ironic.

I am gay and a so called left and I am not mentally ill.. in fact I work for a large corporation and make close to $200K/year. You racist and hateful kids need to change your tune or be totally left behind. I feel sorry for all you here as I know you will shitty lives but it does not have to be that way. Change your minds and there is at least some hope for you.

>I am gay and a so called left and I am not mentally ill
the crazy don't know they are crazy.

Left behind when god sends all of you pedophiles to hell you mean.

fucking mentally ill faggot trying to tell others what to do. gtfo shitcock eater. go back. no one wants your pedo ass here.

If you put your rocket up another mans poop cannon then you have mental disabilities.

Most Anons here don't give a flying fuck if you suck dick or eat pussy. But when you gay fucks come to Jow Forums and virtue post shit like this, the hate only flows harder. Go fuck your gay self and head over to /lgbt/.

LARP harder kike. We don't need you virtue trolling on our behalf; you absolute nigger faggot.

Attached: donlemonn.jpg (783x587, 97K)

Not at ALL.. you tell me how a vagina is any cleaner than man's asshole. It's the same fucking thing..both holes that are not totally clean and even a woman's vagina has all kinds of weird shit in it. You think it's normal to pick one hole over the other but it does not matter. Open your minds guys.

They are selected to be tools, precisely bc they can be blackmailed, classic Epstein way

You fags are disgusting. It is more easier to pass a std from a man's anus than a woman's vagina you disgusting faggot.

what did he do now?

probably nothing, just a slide thread. Weee!

not true at all.. women's vaginas are full of nasty shit. To me it seems 100% more normal to fuck a man in his ass than to fuck a woman..

i dont think he touched his dick , i think he may have rubbed his butt hole and asked the guy if he liked the smell of boipussy or normal pussy, cause we know don lemon is a power bottom.

Vaginas full of nasty shit? Anus literally full of nasty shit

Would you let an user suck your cock?

That hole makes babies.
Babies are evolution.
Evolution is the species attempt for immortality.
If you want to stick your penis up mens bums then you aren't worth shit to this species.
Natural selection will snuff you out so gays days are numbered.

I am fine with it... I never force a man to suck me off but if he desire it.. I am ok with that. I will do the same to him if he is cool

not sure how that all works.. most of my gay friends are very successful and in loving partnerships while the straight couples we know are divorced and poor. Not sure why its like that but seems to be a pattern.

Feces cause more disease than vagina. on an infinite scale. You are seriously mentally ill. Get help, what uncle touched you as a child and traumatized you into your warped viewpoints?

Attached: Facebook-f3fab7.png (500x781, 236K)

Plain ignorance, more like. Like the worst sort of human, he refuses to entertain the possibility that the world understanding he built up in his head has flaws. He, and most others of his circle, deeply entrench themselves in a concensus of beliefs, which they consciously or unconsciously parrot on air to thousands, disseminating their mind virus to millions over time.
I doubt they will ever realize the tricks they play on a daily basis, this "moral paragon when small, bullying when big" mentality that so many people have.

Reddit boomers IMO

Attached: onobo.png (964x1372, 435K)

I completely disagree. He has NO style, he has no grace.

This kong has a funny face!

I'm not talking about individual happiness.
I'm saying this species is breeding and consuming energy (food) to grow.
If you aren't breeding (or attempting to) then you are consuming energy for your own selfish existence (life) when that energy could be consumed by people who are working towards immortality.

>To me it seems 100% more normal to fuck a man in his ass than to fuck a woman..
kek

Attached: Rsztlgn.png (555x599, 198K)

Attached: OSN2.png (715x483, 425K)

rape is about power not sex according to the feminazi times

Attached: HTCGTL.png (499x336, 239K)

Attached: FDP.png (888x592, 474K)

Do what?

Attached: sloa.png (999x797, 1.34M)

What did he do?

Attached: sodmmt.png (522x352, 211K)

Attached: inbread.png (1500x2000, 2.51M)

this nigga serious?

Attached: fascistyelling.png (992x558, 403K)

Attached: LABOUEFTIVITY.png (640x480, 236K)

Attached: normezra.png (1151x717, 601K)

Attached: MeinSpencler.png (2216x1695, 3.1M)

Attached: bakertyb7.png (845x1198, 1.32M)

Attached: TKTDLC.png (476x444, 263K)

best post of the evening. trying to equate pussy to an asshole.
you know we have all done anal with our girlfriends. the vagina is far superior to the anus. plus we can make babies, so suck on that.

Attached: acosta[1].jpg (700x771, 26K)

Attached: OOtLc.png (1408x775, 78K)

Would to look at your social media. I have an adopted relative that's a fag. He's a goddamn fucking loon on social media. One on one, he appears normal if not a bit self-centered, but he does insane shit for fucking likes and doesn't even notice how crazy he is.

You want to suck dick do it in the privacy of your home. Problem is you kikes can't get that through you heads. So we have to keep kicking you out of our nations. What will you do when there is nowhere left to run kike?

>meme flag

Sorry, can’t actually take your post seriously.

The Norm Macdonald/Ezra Pound connection has never, up till now, been appreciated.

Go die you little shit. You guys are fucking disgusting. We all came from a fucking vagina, not from some guy's hairy shitty ass. Go die from aids you little faggot.

Okay, okay. Keep this civil.

How’s that AIDS going for you?

Where the fuck do you think you are?

Somewhere where we are choosing to be more civil.
Thank you.

This. Anal sex is a meme started by fags to normalize their inferior sex acts

Dubz says you are doing great. I wish everyone was doing as good as you.

Attached: 1562764605514.jpg (576x515, 39K)

I wonder if fags do it to join the female hierarchy because they can't compete in the male hierarchy.
Women use social appearance to determine their hierarchy and gays are always in your feed or face about everything.
Same reason trans men compete in female sports...

you were diddled as a kid fucking you up. You are mentally ill.

Your Reddit is showing newfriend

I suspect you came from a stinky butthole. Calm down faggot

Attached: 1563469364684.jpg (1024x958, 76K)

Attached: BIDENWTF.png (1579x1111, 1.28M)

A rouge gay comes onto Jow Forums trying to change our viewpoints only to prove us right.

>Change your minds and there is at least some hope for you.
We aren't the ones smearing stranger's faces with our genital secretions but thanks for your concern.

Attached: 9210bccd9ba1428a70994435c0fa6fbf7302172b4dd4aa3afe960d7c7ecb15f2.jpg (1200x801, 102K)

Attached: VMBRMN.jpg (555x454, 121K)

Attached: letmego3.png (1111x695, 758K)

Attached: vvvvvvvv.png (488x742, 224K)

Attached: biden120.png (711x499, 293K)

Attached: bybrlm.png (1111x748, 684K)

>I am gay and a so called left and I am not mentally ill
Posting an oxymoron really isn't helping your case.

Attached: biden114.png (615x444, 583K)

You’re a retarded nigger and should kindly end your existence, lest you prove to be a continued nuisance here.

Attached: C5F277D8-BC19-4470-A8CD-563B9A0D3BE6.gif (239x235, 2.72M)

Attached: ed2us.png (425x295, 125K)

He tried to rape me in 2016. I was drunk in a bar and nearly passed out. The next thing I know I'm in a cab with this nigger trying to suck on my penis. I rolled out at a stop light and found a subway station. It was horrible. I was almost in Brooklyn by that point. No idea where he was taking me. He's a sicko

Something something zerohedge

Attached: wt.png (606x401, 378K)

Attached: swm.png (555x494, 336K)

Attached: pb.png (444x405, 179K)

Attached: ht.png (836x582, 550K)

you belong in a ditch someplace with random dogs rolling on your corpse.

Attached: BKFG.png (777x518, 523K)

He's right. Guns ARE effective.

Grabbed a guys dick in a bar. Not shitting you

>According to court documents, plaintiff Dustin Hice noticed Lemon at a Hamptons bar and offered to buy him a drink. Lemon declined. Later, Hice claims Lemon “unexpectedly” approached him. Then, Hice alleges Lemon “put his hand down the front of his own shorts . . . vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers into Plaintiff’s moustache under Plaintiff’s nose.” Then, “Lemon intensely pushed his fingers against Plaintiff’s face under Plaintiff’s nose, forcing Plaintiff’s head to thrust backward as Defendant repeatedly asked Plaintiff ‘Do you like pussy or dick?'”
"Gay people are just like you and me and totally not mentally ill".

Tfw he isn't trolling

wow, not cool. Do fags have a #metoo things going on?

Women don't shit from their pussy.

I shitted a dick on guys grabbed a bar not

Well if you are mentally ill it's great to have $200. K. Helps you deal with it. More power to ya.

you've been drinking too much Jow Forums koolaid and are getting things mixed up.

>I don’t get it. He has money, he has style. There was no reason for him to do this. Unless this was some sort of elite leftist powerplay!
What? Did Don Lemon just Epstein himself or something??

Attached: 1_-_.png (382x417, 325K)

Don Lemon raped me in a Burger King bathroom in '84

Stuck his hand down his own pants, vigorously rubbed one out, stuck his hand in the mustache of a dude and asked him if he liked pussy or dick.
Just Gay Nigger Things.

You mean sexually harassing a gay man? He's a mentally ill sexual deviant, this is expected behavior and he should be in jail already.

sorry girlfriend, Jow Forums is left now.
C O P E
O
P
E

Shitting dicknipples guy bar grab

What kind of sick bar would have shitting dicknipples on tap?

I not tapped nopplefuck shitted grabbars