So it's a conspiracy now, right?

So it's a conspiracy now, right?

I refuse to believe this many American lost their fucking minds and went on a shooting spree this close together in less than 8 weeks.

I mean this must somehow be the democrats and liberals, paying off people with nothing to lose to go nuts so that guns get banned and become a critical talking point of the 2020 election.

And then you have Epstein who allegedly an hero'd. The guy could have incriminated Hillary and Bill Clinton, one of the princes of England,maybe Joe Biden, and maybe even proven PizzaGate real.

Attached: crazy pills.jpg (580x329, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/12moVNmiSLJN/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster
youtu.be/I-yYIwKiY6Q
targetedevidence.com
targetedjustice.com
everydayconcerned.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only thing that changed is your media started reporting on it.

Attached: pew pew.jpg (892x960, 136K)

Reminder that mass school shootings before 1965: ZERO

Attached: jburton masculinity school shootings.png (584x436, 138K)

People are socially isolated, politically radicalized and disenfranchised. Society is a fucked up, broken powder keg and I'd wager this is just the start.

Nah, shooting sprees are like suicides and car bombings.

Seeing people do them on the news motivates you to do it yourself. The more people doing it, the more you want to do it.

Once the news cycle dies down, people stop doing it. For example, you pretty much never hear about political assassination, which were a big fad in the 60s, or sniper attacks, which were a fad in the early 00s.

Heck, even suicide bombs are rare these days.

Leftists will refuse to understand that on the basis of choice.

Some are false flags. Some are just psychos. All are a symptom of a very broken and sick society.

I mean, they're false flags.

>black gang violence is the same as a white boi shooting up a public place and killing 30 people

pretty much this
all I've ever know from society so far is slavery and corruption.

Yep, they're kept in echo chambers by advanced algorithms and controlled media narratives. Their sickness amplifies like a laser beam.

Don't believe anything you see regarding these (shootings) until you see crime scene photos or surveillance footage clearly showing death and gore.

This. Always ask where is the video?

Sure Schlomo(But the funny this is allot of Black Shootings aren't even gang violence, have you already forgotten about Virgina beach just for one example.)

It's not. It's even worse when you realize that 50% of all murders are because of blacks as opposed to the white spree-shooters that make up 1% of all homocides.

Attached: redhead.jpg (600x565, 26K)

People, look up 4th generation warfare.
This stuff has been coined for a long time.

Not entirely false flags since the attacks are real, no crisis acting. This is done to destabilize your country further. You're in a state of war. The ruling class has said as much decades ago. They're making war on the non-ruling class people, but we also know that it's Jews against all non-Jews.

what the fuck are you fucking talking about you retarded fucking retard

The first school shooter was literally female. Brenda Spencer.

False, there was the clock tower shooter before that.

Majority of Shooters is also non-White but as per usual you won't hear that from the media.

School shooting are a fad, like car bombings, grenade throwing, sniper attacks, etc. They'll go away eventually. That's how fads work, lots of people do them all at the same time.

Yeah this. When Trump blames violent video games it sounds stupid because the games aren't really causing it, but the social isolation you get because you just sit at home playing video games probably is.

School shooter not mass shooter anontard.
The lack of awareness about nonwhite shootings just reinforces the idea that nobody cares about black/brown people killing each other, and they aren't human

Guy in philly is probably just a nigger tho.

>guy shoots up the UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS
>"n-n-nnot a REAL school shooter!

>The lack of awareness about nonwhite shootings just reinforces the idea that nobody cares about black/brown people killing each other, and they aren't human
Sure Schlomo, its totally not the media is trying to pain a narrative about Mass Shootings being White.

Yeah its fairly obvious to anyone who isn't a brainlet that American Culture is diseased. It seems to be getting progressively worse, and I feel confident random acts of violence will continue to happen more often.

that is a LOT of nonwhites holy fuck
no wonder you guys hate niggers

>the attacks are real, no crisis acting.
you can have both

Attached: whatever.png (826x731, 365K)

community decided AWP was to OP

>post secondary education completely optional vs state mandated elementary school
that's also true niggerbutt

JOE BIDEN HAS A FREUDIAN SLIP AND GIVES US INSIGHT INTO HOW HE THINKS

bitchute.com/video/12moVNmiSLJN/

This shit has been building up since Sky King... we have been sitting on a powder keg of disilusioned white males since 2013, and there will only be more and more shootings until revolution

>mass school shootings before 1965: ZERO
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster
fucking retard

do you mean sky king of the 1950's or sky king the airplane hijacker

I remember watching the video on him a week or two ago, but I never looked much further into it than "haha silly man stole plane flew around xdd then died :(( "

lol

You’ll never understand.

Attached: 160C6592-7A8A-4CE0-BCA0-43E896904629.jpg (1024x803, 33K)

Are you high?

I'm trying to understand, user. Is there something I can read to better my understanding?

>Not entirely false flags since the attacks are real, no crisis acting.
Thanks for the gaslight memeflag

*Cough Cough*

Mirror Neurons

Fuck your stupid Skykang he had a job and gf and threw it all away fucking morons.

Or these guys were the scapegoats like Lee Harvey Oswald

Its escalation

Attached: 1564992563907.png (1600x4604, 1.47M)

Spree shootings are contagious like suicide bombings. "Riot threshold" article on spree shootings did a good job of addressing this. Basically everyone has a quota of how many people have to do something violent before they feel it's reasonable to do, like in a riot. Someone may need +30 people rioting to participate. Someone might need +2. Someone might need +300.

>that's also true niggerbutt
Kay Schlomo

>I mean this must somehow be the democrats and liberals

No, faggot. It's fucking kikes. They've been poisoning our population with drugs/alcohol, brainwashing us with shitty media, shaming and belittling white people, ruining the economy, controlling the government, destroying Christianity, promoting race-mixing, promoting faggotry, pushing feminism, immasculating men and just generally making western civilization a kike-run Marxist shithole. What the fuck do you think is going to happen except people going apeshit? Whites are getting bombarded from all angles by kikes and the turbo-autists are getting fed the fuck up and going on shooting sprees.

I really don't understand you schizophrenic motherfuckers when you talk about these shootings being false flags. What in the fuck does that even mean? Who do you actually think is organizing, perpetrating and covering up these shootings?

And for what gain exactly? Jesus Christ you're beyond delusional.

>can't even concierge of how our why any organizing on earth would orchestrate a shooting
>other people are delusional
Imagine being this incredibly low IQ. Fuck.

You had to be there, user.

Attached: 513EF9BC-178D-430F-B972-D8F947A39625.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

*Conceive
*organization
Phoneposting

2soon :(((((

It's almost like when a country is invaded by goblins from foreign civilizations, the natives really don't like it.

fpbp

You are witnessing the collapse of society. Learn to cope.

You're still not answering the question. I'd like you to explain to me in explicit detail how you actually believe an intelligence agency goes about finding, grooming, and enabling a mass shooter.

And how they could possibly do this so regularly without ever leaving a shred of evidence behind to blow the whole thing.

You really must be clinically delusional to believe that.

Here it goes, morons:

youtu.be/I-yYIwKiY6Q

What we would like you to consider is the possible abuse of such technology. If the recipient of these voices beamed into their heads remotely was not aware the technology existed, could they be convinced the voices were ghosts, demons, aliens, God or a mental illness? Could they be driven to do things out of character? Commit crimes or hurt themselves or those around them? I would like to invite you and your students to a virtual lecture followed by Q & A. The presenter is Dr. Robert Duncan, scientist and engineer, who worked on black budget projects for DARPA, CIA, the Justice Department, and the Department of Defense. Dr. Duncan was involved in artificial intelligence and cybernetics. As a Harvard student, he studied linguistics under professor Noam Chomsky at MIT for natural language processing and has studied many hours in the media labs. His research is primarily in cybernetics and brain to computer interfacing networks. During his career, he became aware of the military’s experimentation on targeting the US civilian population and soon realized he was creating a dangerous weapon if used for dark projects. Once Duncan realized they were targeting innocent people, he became a whistleblower.

It's simple, they do it to every poor kid that was into a shrink's office. They just have a very low success rate, that's why lately they've been using their own really abused kids.

And that's why we've never heard a single story about someone coming forward and talking about the big bad man that tried to give me guns and make me shoot up a mall/theater/mosque/whatever?

Seriously dude take your meds

good stuff, watching now. thanks, user. was this filmed before or after his 'whistleblowing'? so far, he has nothing great things to say about this treacherous shit

They sure seem to happen when a narrative change or misdirection is needed.

Attached: 3B4983B0-7637-4076-9EBF-6EA78016EA0E.jpg (576x549, 84K)

Why do all of you keep forgetting Trump and Kushner? Kushners dad literally was a Mossad agent and so is this Kushner. Epstein was connected to Israeli intelligence and Trump is part of that same pedo network as Bill, Biden, Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz, Larry Summers etc.

>they do it to every poor kid that was into a shrink's office
that's not how that works. the individuals who are targeted for that kind of manipulation are vetted long before any real tactics are employed. they are either under intense surveillance prior to, along with confirmation of a predisposition to a specific set of disorders... or their med history is already known somehow. it certainly isn't "every kid who walks into a shrink's office"... they have their own obstacles through "treatment" to deal with, but not that

>spoonfeed me shit that anyone who actually cares about understanding the current state of the world should make the absolutely minimal effort required to look up
Look up Operation Paperclip, MK Ultra, Donald Ewen Cameron, "psychic driving".

>without a shred of evidence
There's always LOADS of evidence which is why all of us retarded paranoid conspiracy theorists always point this shit out while you completely rational, educated, well adjusted, good people of the commonwealth ignore everything around you.
>Nearly every mass shooter has a mysterious lack of any internet presence until a few months prior to their act
>countless instances of "active shooter drills" being carried out in the exact locations, and at the exact times when actual shootings occur. Gee wiz what a coincidence!
>Over and over again, initial reports are of shooters as fully armored, spec ops styled military men who operate in a highly trained manner, show up in black SUV's, etc., but over the course of the day the news changes the story and the shooter becomes a single loose canon or something else that completely contradicts the original reports (San Bernardino, Bataclan, Bosont Marathon bombing, etc.)
>Over and over again shooters, bombers, etc., are ex military or otherwise connected to intelligence agencies or even directly to publicly disclosed MK Ultra studies (Mcveigh, Kaczynski, et. al.)

Stop being fucking lazy. At least stop posting if you're going to be a lazy fuck. Do a search. If you want to remain ignorant then at least stop spreading your inexcusably lazy uninformed bullshit on a forum that's not for you or people with your lack of information or care.

Lol, friendo, I've already got the guns, I don't think I'll be taking (((their))) meds and there won't be any problems

>coming forward and talking about the big bad man
and when when someone does come forward?
>whoa this guy is nuts

They hand out psychoactive drugs to abused kids. I'm not going to believe that shootings cannot be a consequence of that

No idea. More info:

targetedevidence.com

targetedjustice.com

everydayconcerned.net

I don't. Remember Israelgate.

>targeted individuals
i don't necessarily buy into the "TI" thing. i do believe that certain people are targeted by groups for use as pawns in operations (nikolas cruz is a prime example) though. not very read up on it, but deeply interested in the subject matter in the vid you posted.

The SC finally took another substantive gun case after refusing to do so for a decade. Ramifications of a pro-gun ruling in this case would unwind decades of unconstitutional gun laws in every blue state. Pic related + surge in mass shootings.

Attached: dems threaten sc.jpg (671x678, 420K)