Ulster Is British

Glory to the red hand!

Fuck the fenian foe
Support your local UVF

Attached: Red_Hand_Commando_Mural,_Rathcoole.jpg (1920x1120, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
thejournal.ie/human-remains-found-baby-home-tuam-3268465-Mar2017/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based

Attached: UVF pepe.png (1200x960, 1.05M)

aye fuag dose eyersh cunts da blooudy nnces

NORF NORF NORF FAEVA AN ALWAYS

ULSTER = BRITAN = NGUBU

SIMPLEAS

Attached: 1cc (1).png (579x536, 14K)

This is our island. You'll be signing on the dole from my people quick enough when Britannia cuts you loose.

Irish people are too busy flooding their country with Africans to give a shit about Britain. Even in its cucked state, Anglos are still easily preferable to Celtic scum.

Attached: 321d186300871f63e0aba3d583d00e36-imagepng.png (426x309, 97K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4

Attached: 1458919478624[1].png (1717x662, 383K)

Press F for unionists when Ireland is reunited

Attached: 1565825565928.jpg (700x560, 36K)

belfast is a shit hole

>ywn be a member of the Black and Tans

why live

when they stop snorting pregabalin and abusing diazepam they might feel like getting Stormont back up kek

good post
True Americans stand with Ulster

Attached: 2C75BCB5-BAEF-434B-AF86-EE9951CE2BEE.jpg (620x330, 22K)

Whens that happening then? You couldn't do it during the troubles ya fenian rat. Come take it

>Australian

>fenian
you think that bothers me? What's the ageing unionist population going to do WHEN a united ireland happens, I hear that Zimmer frame packs quite the punch. Tiocfaidh Ár Lá get the brits out lad

Attached: 1565824101049.jpg (413x395, 113K)

Fuck the Irish.
Fuck the IRA.
Where are these terrorists and their IEDs now that Britain and Ireland both are being overrun by Africans and Muslims?

Your day will never come mate. No surrender, Ulster is British by bullet or ballot

If it comes to it, we'll make what happened to pat finucane a regular occurrence

royal family are pedos

Hiding in their council estates smacked out

Attached: UVF-1stEastAntrimBatt-Carrick.jpg (1280x854, 212K)

Fuck off back to your pedo run shithole you fucking spoof

East Belfast UVF is too busy snorting coke to give a fuck about the unionist people, Provos made all the loyalist paramilitaries look like a bunch of 40 year old pedos in balclavas, Éire go bragh faggot yeoooo

Attached: 1565556923029s.jpg (125x93, 3K)

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>he thinks his country isn't run by pedos

It's the reason you have a homo(probably a nonce) pajeet for your leader, shamrock bro.

Attached: 764c052b3c46f946f86639a2ec4af48b89a0f040a506535bec574707552dee4c.png (600x528, 155K)

6 million jews and it should've been Loyalists

I couldn't imagine giving a shit about North Ireland. Why not just give it back to the potato nigger?

These britbongs are just salty because their younger generations are retarded enough to want to remain. If I were PM I'd issue mandatory suicide programmes across England and Wales to purge the inbred impurity that is >britishness from existence. Scotland is grand tho

I literally give no fucks.

Tell yourself that, 30 years and they achieved nothing. No surrender you fenian fuck.

At the end of the day, Ulster is British, and not Irish

Ulster is rightful American clay.

>Loughgall
>Coalisland
>Loughinisland

Taigs ate shit

^

Why is the bottom sentence in gallic, weren't the loyalists mostly people transported from the borderlands post the union of the crows?

Attached: Csis.png (499x477, 201K)

You’re being outbreed by native irish, soon enough your people be assimilated

If you can't keep your guns anymore, how do you expect to keep foreign land you cuck

>fenian

is that what your da taught you to say to anybody that disagrees with you on the internet because he was sick of you interrupting his edward carson wanking sessions busting into the room crying because Paddy said some irish you don't understand, fuck back to scotland the plantations are over

Will be*

I have guns cuck. Do you?

Attached: _98649576_enniskillen-soldiers1.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

Fuck off back to your septic tank in Tuam you culchie turf tickler. Scotland doesn't want you either.

To keep the foxes away obvs

Attached: 151814316-9f6616f9-e19d-4809-b248-8e30fad59e87.jpg (885x560, 178K)

Foxes are patrician though.

Could also call you a filthy taig but I like fenian more. Right now I'm in paddys land and he can do fa

3,500 killed

32% were brit security forces (highest percentile outside of civilians thanks to the Prods)
eat shit

At least the shit floating around my septic tank isn't making drill rap and joining street gangs you fucking amadán

Lamh Dearg Abu - Victory to the Red Hand

Motto of the Red Hand Commandos. We have a heritage we do not forget. But the taigs will not drive us from this lan

Not when they kill and eat yer chikinz ladín

As much of a mutt as is, he isn't wrong. Ireland green is now Ireland Blacked. Erins Isle is now Achmeds Isle

Prods have culture? could've fooled me

you all seem to forget they mostly come from england,

More catholics died than prods mate.The brit security forces work against the UVF anyway

Kek

What have you to be proud of? Alcoholism and being history's bitch?

No doubt about it but in terms of nigger per whitey, Ireland is in a bad place right now which is a shame because I love you violent cunts D:

Gives the term "black Irish" a whole new meanning, amirite faggots?

Attached: laugh.jpg (681x796, 121K)

>ULSTER = BRITAN = NGUBU
nuff sed lad
nuff sed

The priests and the nuns stuffed that septic tank with shit alright.

thejournal.ie/human-remains-found-baby-home-tuam-3268465-Mar2017/

Fucking Catholics. Scum. All of you.

Is UVF even still around?

I thought they (and the new IRA) are basically narco drug gangs now.

Attached: 1544847704320.jpg (1024x574, 46K)

Britain = poop
Ireland = good

Attached: 1553029650678.png (344x380, 161K)

*cough* Jimmy *cough* Savaille

I'm not getting into a dick measuring contest with some proddy shit flinger who things the UVF/UDA/LVF did anything remotely on par with what the provos did, brits shat on the UVF and with all the splits ye probably killed more of your own people than actual targets, go back to eating rats in your council house and fapping to johnny adair

If only you knew how stupid you sound right now

get out of Ireland!!!

Church still running your schools?

user, he's English. You know full well they never will.

Like you're not sitting there bum licking the ra. Bunch of absolute sub humans.

Machine gun marty is dead, big gerry is next

Ok rat. You're literally irish

Literally Irish

Poles still spitting in your breakfast rolls?

Nogs still nuttin in your women?

At least I can own a pencil longer than my index finger, or buy a fucking whisk without ID

Britain still camping in your Norf?

Millennials irish are all fedora tipping cucks like all everyone else. In an Ireland where niggers and muslim refugees come by the boatloads and kikes have destroyed traditional values the wars of the past dont really matter anymore.

Attached: RTX66B34-1024x722.jpg (1024x722, 138K)

So basically, actually, totally, literally kill yourself

Married to a pole, good food man

I've plenty to live for mate! I live in beautiful Ulster!

God save the Queen

gurn up you mouth breathing taigs, all nationalists need the burntollet bridge treatment

the sheer amount of cope in this thread
classic case of br*t larpers, glad we're getting closer t outbreeding you fags in the north
daily reminder brits

>implying none of this happens in the UK
the lack of self awareness is hillarious

the only way to stop this is to make a political union of the british isles close the borders and deport the nigs

balts run ireland

Have you been to dublin? May aswell be pakistan

Did you send this from your potato?

Now that sounds like cope user.

Divorced a pole. Food was shit. Some of it literally. Flatzki for one. Left her claiming hap and fis in Galway. They're bleeding you dry and laughing as they build houses back in slaskie. Didn't you potatos just sign up for a million more real niggers?

Dublin is less Irish than norn iron

>achieved nothing
Cirrhosis is an achievement.

This entire conflict just seems pointless considering that the entirety of the UK and Ireland is just going to end up muslim anyway

aye sure lad says the spastic replying to a thread relating to a place several thousand miles away actually go get shot

>Literally canadian

I was wondering why you were so bitter
seriously though the only way to fix the island of ireland is Scatolics and Proddys getting together and working towards a whiter ireland (((and ulster if that makes you feel better))) the joos want us divded so we're preoccuipied with intercommunal strife rather than the bigger picture which is the nigs

>Dublin bashing
Scared to run wit da madlads I see
You'd be stabbed by some very proud Irishmen in Blanchards Town

>Canada
Have fun with the path frenchie turdoe put ye down

Hard border and leave you to the euros.

Ruled by us, ruled by priests, ruled by brussells and about to be ruled by a million Africans fresh off the boat. (While a gay Indian poses for selfies larping as your leader)
I'm almost embarrassed we let you kick us out but then I remember we were busy and got sucker punched.

The northern Irish have already been subjugated by the mighty, true Irish. Bow before your conqueror.

Attached: download (2) (1).jpg (630x429, 48K)

Actual fact. Everything is just a jewspiracy at this point mac

hard border won't happen with the shinners and you need them to make a government in shitty Stormont, have fun being in political deadlock for eternity

A fucking leaf?

I had no idea there were travellers on Jow Forums, don't ye need to have the ability to "reedin rite" cousin fucking pikey

>ulster
oy vey

Attached: Northern Ireland Marxist Terrorist.jpg (1920x2520, 1.69M)

Hard border and we throw the shinners over it.