You realize their plan is to cause chaos and distrust in the system as is, so they can introduce an overt...

You realize their plan is to cause chaos and distrust in the system as is, so they can introduce an overt, de facto one-world-government/religion as the solution..

right?

Attached: thestateofitall.jpg (1788x1390, 814K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cranial_deformation
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
jpost.com/Diaspora/In-letter-to-Post-Finland-vows-to-fight-antisemitism-and-racism-598627
youtu.be/oiCnrn6LkUo
youtu.be/2E9pM2pWbDA
youtu.be/FAU6ZjovmT8
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
youtu.be/57UBuxnicOA
youtu.be/204aGDVa3Vw
youtu.be/e1V98DsNXi0
youtu.be/8HiYN2LXvpI
youtu.be/C6E6abDdBII
youtu.be/-klNO-AjW6M
youtu.be/BMOPZzz2_DY
youtu.be/QRciP2Y-te0
youtu.be/BQs3X030zkU
cfr.org/about
youtu.be/Aoh0uwEze70
proofofalien.com/top-20-anunnaki-aliens-facts/
planet-of-gold.com/planet_of_gold_anunnaki_gods.html
earthacupuncture.info/mythology of ningishzida.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/slavespecies02.htm
ancient-code.com/aliens-tampered-with-human-dna-in-the-distant-past-in-order-to-create-mankind/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behistun_Inscription
youtu.be/DyV0OfU3-FU
youtu.be/OuOcnGAv4oo
youtu.be/EdSq5H7awi8
youtu.be/l0PuasSbqPw
i.magaimg.net/img/t6b.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=A9RCFZnWGE0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minos
youtube.com/watch?v=BXMjzsQ-Gr8
youtube.com/watch?v=JTqYZ3j_F1A
youtu.be/vWCuiO4S7Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=yOaDaoYKDfw
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8932197/Pearl-Harbour-memo-shows-US-warned-of-Japanese-attack.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf

they wrap his head real right when he was a baby and shape his head like that. its like Chinese foot binding

Forgot it was still Summer.

>Causes mass death, chaos and societal disfunction to distract from how ugly you are

He’s an incel

Anyone who hasn't figured out by now that the Rothschilds work for aliens is a nigger

Attached: 1565569954409.jpg (753x707, 331K)

You realize it’s been a one world govt disguised as many for hundreds of years now...

their family survives every extinction level event that occurs every 200 years then covers the world up with mud

Attached: 1560445947395.jpg (593x593, 125K)

Well, it seems like they succeeded.
pretty close

When Jesus won, was this what was intended?

Some of you misunderstand the scriptures. All of the degeneracy you see around you - the miscegenation, the violence, the perversions - they're all to strip away the restraint of the Holy Spirit to make way for the coming of the Antichrist.

its satan. always has been, politically.

yes, i do.

Truth.

it's called the khazarian brachycephaly.

'aliems'/demons
same deal
also, space is fake and gay

We know.

Attached: 35860d9a0912e8a9177701c66ef8a051baad4f2956cc46886654f6c7fec97408.png (1064x741, 457K)

>their plan
Nothing they do ever works out the way they plan.

Holy shit is he anunnaki?

Hmmm

Attached: hqdefault (5).jpg (480x360, 42K)

the ones on top are clearly nothing like the ones on the bottom

Even better, few seem to know that Trump ks an extension of deep Naval Intelligence sources which in turn have allied with a faction of ETs which are in turn at war with the alien factions which control the Rothschilds. Michael Salla is spot on, basically.

Bonus: Kim Jong Un was planning on backstabbing Trump several months ago, but these aliens literally walked through a wall into where Kim and some generals were, causing one general to piss himself. The being spoke in perfect Korean and told him directly to BTFO.

And then the next week, he fired his top 3 generals and has been BFFs with Trump ever since.

Attached: 55C46EC0-BEB2-4408-B2F3-25D3FC3F1F6A.jpg (1024x688, 113K)

Attached: 1565713661359.jpg (321x350, 17K)

take your E.T. BS back to /x/ faggot

Attached: et-bbq.jpg (890x588, 77K)

Big if true, but it's probably small and fake (and gay).

Yup, I saw Watchmen as well. The question is, are you Comedian or Rorschach?
>Inb4 I'm Dr. Manhattan
lel, no. You wouldn't be here.

Genetics don't change over thousands of years apparently

PLEASE GOD BE THE NORDICS

SPACE NAZIS HELP

Attached: GOYIM NO.jpg (1600x1120, 406K)

His dad Victor had a round skull. The skull must be from his mother, Barbara Judith Hutchinson. Who was not a Rothschild

just because you a dumb mother fucker who need a leader to rape your tight little boi pussy at all cost doesn't change the fact E.T. don't give a single fuck about our pitiful retarded monkey like species with egocentric degeneracy ..

Attached: ET pizza.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>ET is bullshit
>but I believe in fairy tales

kill yourself, faggot

not to that extent, no

this unironically

Brazil is a fucking fairy and I don't believe in fairy tale ape man .. now put those lips back to work faggot

Attached: Israel kok sucker.jpg (678x326, 32K)

Unironically this. But space is real, at least from a descriptive aspect, it's fake once you understand how time relativity works...

I remember Trump made a joke with the USAF intelligence once, also this guy you referred to is a shill of some New Age bullshit cult.
So the verdict is: high chance of fakeness and gayness.

Probably diminished due to crossbreeding between humans and the sons of anak

Please expound on sons of Anak/Nephilim/Ptah/Anu and the races. Are Jews Neanderthals and whites related to the Greek gods?

you fucking bunch of chumps your IQ is so low its not even funny anymore ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cranial_deformation

Attached: Braus_1921_387.png (848x728, 1.77M)

They're the fucking same man. And why them; because they got more alien / reptile DNA in them, so they're more compatible, therefore easier to be used. That's why they're all fucking their cousins, brothers and sisters. To keep the royal shit flowing in their veins. It's not fucking cradle-boarding, it's their DNA which causes them to have..."extra memory".

Attached: 77331c2400237988624c5c9a26b9dbf3.jpg (562x286, 34K)

And your president's father fucked animals and children, btfo leaf.

Attached: 2019-08-12 17_27_19-2019-06-10 17_19_47-Greenshot.png - Photos.png (842x632, 1.06M)

I wonder if all these old politicans and businessmen who run the world are as senile as my grandparents were

Ya (((they))) during the time you kill your brother and sister to protect the deceivers .. thanks Mr. Rocket science

Attached: Sweden-Atrazine.jpg (600x720, 117K)

It's all in this. Fucking Yahweh Zeus etc. never cannot stop Jewing around like a good little Jew. You should see how depressed he is rn, based on the weather, while I'm writing this. I've kinda learned to love this torture, as I have been gone through his CHILDISHLY RETARDED FUCKING BULLSHIT WHICH JUST NEVER ENDS. Man, that "god" doesn't make any sense. I find it very amusing that billions of people are still praising the lord. Hopefully this will be swept under the rug because it's a fucking interstellar PR nightmare. Yet I feel little bit bad about this. They never seemed to grow up.

Attached: 2019-06-11 04_40_06-Greenshot.png (2560x1440, 3.04M)

here .. if this video can rise your IQ by 0.01% that will be a small step for humanity .. and please make the world a better place read a fucking book for once in your miserable life you fucking twinks

youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM

Attached: e-t-watching-recommendation-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg (1600x900, 347K)

I'm tired of hearing this mind cancer. Fucking telepathy.

Attached: 2019-06-10 23_55_46-Greenshot.png (2560x1440, 1.83M)

Wow, I've never noticed this before. Do any other Rothschilds' have this shaped head?

fukoff twink

Attached: ET.gif (499x340, 480K)

I'll do whatever to have a quiet mind. Fucking three-headed beasts.

Nothing wrong with liking girls. Go back to your closet. Move on from the personal embarrassments, ego is never good for you.

Attached: reptile brother.png (931x439, 43K)

well stop drinking your poisonous tap water and start writing to your gov about why they replace you by Africa and middle East sharia for implementation of greater Israel and the return of some shady messiah namely Sabbatha Zevi .. BTW the lezzard part on David speech is just a way for him to stay alive and don't get "suicided" so anyone can dismiss is claim as "conspiracy theory" that Deception 101 for midget

Attached: SAbbatha Zevi.jpg (220x273, 27K)

look at this twink ...
jpost.com/Diaspora/In-letter-to-Post-Finland-vows-to-fight-antisemitism-and-racism-598627

Attached: (((Felix Kersten))).jpg (240x367, 12K)

That’s why I don’t “redpill” people, the whole culture is manufactured as controlled opposition. Q, alt right, kekistani all derive from the same source. The people here work as their personal army yet think their being revolutionaries

wow a fucking intellectual that rare ..

Attached: (((Himlerstein))).jpg (480x360, 34K)

I'm working on a destruction / exposure of Illuminati as a whole, with my little pathetic hands. Those are just symptoms of a sick depopulation plan, nothing more. I am still not 100% sure whether Annunakis are actually lizards or are those things their old, slave species which got so badly traumatized that they have to bully humanity now. Wish I could be less chaotic. Anyways, how does this look to you? Btw the picture that is in the starting post, I dug up my version of it 2 days ago, came in here and was like, alright this thread requires fucking replies.

Attached: export.jpg (999x666, 451K)

you want to destroy the lizzard faggot stop using Banking system and get off of the grid .. dont wait for the E.T. to save you it wont happen

Attached: bluebeam.jpg (480x360, 13K)

The unfortunate detail of it all is the future will indeed be facist, I’m referring to the same Beast system spoken of in “Revelation”. An absolute authoritarian regime WILL be implemented and the fools here are embracing the prospect. The system will be global so the globalist every one thinks there fighting against are at the helm of manufacturing our current climate

Yes, but don't let that slow you down. Move beyond it, drag other people to realize this fact. That's the bomb, shotgun and an execution.

Attached: 62829.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

It’s a useless endeavor, you can see how deep seated the manipulation is here. Browsing this very site reveals how futile the efforts ultimately is. Not even taking account of the masses still fixated on two party politics. The best you can do is spread the gospel, there is no no other red pill. The Beast System will be implemented, period

the future is worst then you can imagine and you don't want to know it will only make you sick .. I invite you to do your best to try and live a normal and happy life .. I dig so fucking deep in all of this BS I can live a normal life no longer don't do the same error or you will be sorry .. you are warned mr. intellectual

Attached: angler fish.jpg (1920x1692, 886K)

I doubt it, people are becoming too smart and unreligious for that shit, also, they want to steer things like that for their own amusement. To make things appear like they'd be prophecies. You will surely be in deep shit as a nation. But you got guns, what many other "civilized" nations don't. Also, both fascism and communism is implemented by the same fag hand.

Attached: 1466005388721.jpg (990x612, 74K)

Jesus gonna make you
Jump Jump!

I don’t really focus on secular matters at this point, people focusing on epstein and trumps next tweet when I could care less. I have no need to feed into theater as it doesn’t amuse me.

Mark Passio Link List

Cosmic Abandonment
youtu.be/oiCnrn6LkUo
Unholy Feminine pt. 1
youtu.be/2E9pM2pWbDA
Unholy Feminine pt. 2
youtu.be/FAU6ZjovmT8
Natural Law pt. 1
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
Natural Law pt. 2
youtu.be/57UBuxnicOA
Natural Law pt. 3
youtu.be/204aGDVa3Vw
De-Mystifying The Occult pt. 1
youtu.be/e1V98DsNXi0
De-Mystifying The Occult pt. 2
youtu.be/8HiYN2LXvpI
De-Mystifying The Occult pt. 3
youtu.be/C6E6abDdBII

THE NEW WORLD ORDER - A 6000 Year History
youtu.be/-klNO-AjW6M

Wake Up Call – New World Order
youtu.be/BMOPZzz2_DY

"FINAL WARNING" ~ Jesuit New World Order ~ Pope Francis ~ Obama - Putin - ISIS ~ World War 3
youtu.be/QRciP2Y-te0

David Icke on George H.W. Bush
youtu.be/BQs3X030zkU

cfr.org/about
Angelina Jolie Admits Attending Illuminati Sacrifice in Leaked Video
youtu.be/Aoh0uwEze70

proofofalien.com/top-20-anunnaki-aliens-facts/
earthacupuncture.info/mythology of ningishzida.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/slavespecies02.htm
ancient-code.com/aliens-tampered-with-human-dna-in-the-distant-past-in-order-to-create-mankind/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behistun_Inscription

Money vs Currency - Hidden Secrets Of Money Episode 1 - Mike Maloney
youtu.be/DyV0OfU3-FU

Fall Of Empires: Rome vs USA (Hidden Secrets Of Money Ep 9)
youtu.be/OuOcnGAv4oo

Seven Stages Of Empire - Hidden Secrets Of Money Episode 2 - Mike Maloney
youtu.be/EdSq5H7awi8

Impossibly Huge Megaliths That Show Signs of an Ancient Technology We Cant Explain
youtu.be/l0PuasSbqPw

History of NWO: i.magaimg.net/img/t6b.jpg

Zbigniew Brzezinski to the Mujahideen: "Your cause is right and God is on your side!"
youtube.com/watch?v=A9RCFZnWGE0

Attached: 94668.png (1736x1080, 1.45M)

The future will be more religious than you can imagine. Signs and wonders. People will flock, you can eve see it here the way Catholicism is shilled with a strong might. Regardiess, don’t feed too much into the culture here because it will destroy you. Fair warning

Today's I've started to feel like we're living on a god damn gigantic red neck planet. Like real village stuff, modern but through the leadership stuck in the 1000's. I don't know of how long I can keep myself motivated on living like this. What's the point if everything is like a tragicomic cry of a wisdom, masked as an action park? These current news just enforce it. Maybe it's just a lack of methylphenidate. Also recognized the fact that your moods and your well being as potential true woke is depending on altered brain chemistry. I've tried to think about, why? Why all this happens, what are the underlying causalities for these things? Could it be sheer hatred? Psychological projection of pain? Self loathing? Insecurity? Stupidity? Ignorance? Need to prove things? Pride, and refusal to let go; admitting their mistakes? Because gods won't make mistakes, oh no. That'd make them too human, to be divine. Not to mention this trinity cult, there's an actual trinity out there, but what's been heard in here, on earth, that's a poor imitation of it. Maybe someone wants to be like One. So desperately.. I've also noticed, that worse I fuck up my life, better the weather.

Attached: 10715.png (1292x615, 720K)

godspeed faggots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minos

Attached: labyrinth-of-king-minos.jpg (810x578, 277K)

You're gonna be surprised man. I'd bet on this, but I don't bet, because I hate to be wrong.

Attached: CS2272146-02A-BIG.jpg (700x700, 403K)

(((They))) are the system. What causes the chaos are the different factions struggling for power, but no matter who wins, 99% of earth loses.

Listen to him. Also sounds like genuine 'elite' humans got a lot wrong with them. Who the fuck cares about power anyways? People who are afraid to die?

youtube.com/watch?v=BXMjzsQ-Gr8

youtube.com/watch?v=JTqYZ3j_F1A

Attached: a3380782801_10.jpg (1200x1200, 442K)

We're living on approx. year 432 019, and we still live like in ass. This is also important. Jesuits. France is controlled by Jesuits too. Macron found a teacher from there, Jesuit school, worked for Shitschild before getting into presidency from a party under a year old. Tell me, wtf. Also numbers 413 are related. Brigitte Macron's birthday.

Imagine Dragons Trump Illuminati youtu.be/vWCuiO4S7Qo

Attached: 2019-04-17 02_39_11-Greenshot.png (2560x1440, 3.83M)

Also, they try to create a situation where "all roads will lead to Rom....NWO". So shut up OP.

Attached: 2018-03-05 10_53_41-Greenshot.png (2560x1440, 1.83M)

Attached: 2018-04-13 02_37_05-Greenshot.png (2560x1440, 1.83M)

Attached: 2018-04-13 02_37_52-Greenshot.png (2560x1440, 2.06M)

Victor Rothschild was a piece of shit, but I doubt he reached sci-fi levels of weirdness like the current kikes. He was even a biologist, the kikes we see today only care about cocaine, acting like a demented wigger and stealing crap.

youtube.com/watch?v=yOaDaoYKDfw

Attached: 2018-04-13 02_38_49-Greenshot.png (2560x1440, 1.82M)

Attached: 2017-08-05 17_26_55-Chromosome Fusion - Evidence of DNA manipulation in our distant past_.png (2357x1273, 151K)

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8932197/Pearl-Harbour-memo-shows-US-warned-of-Japanese-attack.html

Attached: 36475.png (1173x812, 1.92M)

no shit
except they dont run the show when chaos it through

They're a bunch of bankers who got lucky. Why are you Americans such faggots? You are presented with subversion on a massive scale and what you do is bitch and whine and call your enemy all-powerful.

>except they dont run the show when chaos it through

that made no sense mr abdul.

you arent the only one feeling like this. we're a part of the galactic 3rd-world. like Space Alabama

Its better to live in a redneck world than a nigger world sir.

in fact, "red necks" are the most redpilled and self-sufficient peoples out there in my experience. The media loves to portray them are retards and are universally shilled negatively towards because they are the fucking original oldfags who founded the place they live in.