'I'm white, old, they call me all kinds of names'

MSNPC gets Blown The Fuck Out by based boomer
>youtube.com/watch?v=emDamrkwvPU

Attached: download.png (1200x630, 742K)

>I don't have to fill in the blank, everybody knows, we're the bad people

Attached: 1510543978350.jpg (499x499, 23K)

>colored guy
It's "guy of color," you nazi.

IOWA!
STATE!
FAIR!!

I'm pretty sure that most of the people who say Trump is racist only think that because that's what the media tells them

B A S E D
O
O
M
E
R

No doubt about it.

Attached: 1563195451404.jpg (1370x898, 74K)

Eternal boomer lesson: always speak your mind

>I gave my daughter to, well you know, another type of goy

Attached: 1559669568611.png (936x654, 668K)

Shut the fuck up BOOMER

In case it wasn't obvious, this is the "silent majority" that got our guy elected in '16. Most people 75+ yrs old can't be fucking bothered to pay attention to the lightning-speed pace of political affairs, because it both perplexes them and does not directly involve them. There is no greater force than a generation of elders, sick of being told that they're evil simply for having the audacity to exist in 2019. This isn't a war of red vs blue - its a war between ineffable truth and incomprehensible evil. Glad to see the geezers have our backs.

News stooges are not prepared for what's coming.

We should convince the dindus to give boomers the black card. They sacrificed so much for us.

Attached: 1562070439980.jpg (640x781, 85K)

And then to hear the reporter talk about what happened, it was clear he didn't get it. Not. At. All. That reporter is the problem and he's so fucking brainwashed he can't see it.

Cry more boomer. Rape the post ww2 heores hard work and benefits this is what you get for manipulating the economy to feed your boomer pension bucks, and wasted factory bucks that were shipped off to China and the like.

baste and geritol pilled

Seriously though, you can always spot a white liberal very easily. There's a reason the dems haven't won the majority of white votes in over 50 years. They've not only abandoned us, they outright hate us. But I guess since the republicans are such gigantic cucks and never bothered to remedy our legal and illegal immigration issues they are bound to be perpetual losers in the future. Unless they turn sharply to the left that is, and just give everything away for free like these new "americans" want. truly pathetic that the republicans either didn't see this coming, or did see it coming and did nothing about it. Has any nation in history ever "voluntarily" changed it's racial demographic like this in one lifespan? going from 85-90% white in the 60s to whites being a minority in a generation? That has to be unprecedented and is utterly insane to any sane person.

Attached: 1563158991435.jpg (641x530, 41K)

>I'm not racist

Lol fucking boomer

Attached: 1565567713364.png (670x666, 614K)

WTF did he jizz in her hand?

Trumpcucks are just as bad as libfags

Imagine having an outgroup bias.

And then one day, for no reason at all....

>They call me names
BOO HOO, cry more

Based Trudeau appeal.

I caught that, too. Unbelievable.

It's the Castro charm

Just seems like he passed her over, but shook the hand of the one in red, so she is asshurt because another woman got what she wanted. That's what that face says to me.

>boomer and based on the same phrase
yikes

Old man is much too nice. MSNBC doesn't know what true hatred is.

>these are different conversation than years ago
Yeah, because of all this race baiting divisive SJW garbage. Even this old fucking boomer is tired of being referred to as a racist just for existing. The silent majority is sick of the oppression Olympics and ridiculous beliefs like privilege that cannot be proven or measured being used by whiny assholes to persecute people.

Based boomer

Based blackpilled boomer who will vote in Hitler when times get really bad

>that gay fucking voice.
Does MSNPC exclusively employ Basedsexuals?
There's gotta be a lawsuit there. somewhere.

boomers are the most easily triggered babies, shitttt

what a persecution complex

Trump is getting in on it too he keeps condemning white nationalists which is 95% of his base

>all these assblasted zoomers in the thread

Attached: 1537348434917.jpg (547x471, 50K)

>"send them back"
But Trump didn't say that. It's amazing how they can change the facts. It's like "I can see Russia from my house" - you repeat it enough times, it becomes fact in most people's minds.

It's an anchor'd term. Mention of the man triggers the anchor.

This swarthy spic bastard. Women do love him. Why does have to be such a pussy? I'll bet it's just an act.

Based and Boomerpilled probably owns over a dozen guns too

Maybe he grabbed her by the pussy.

Fuck yeah!
Thank God for sane anons.

Imagine defending a Boomer that has no idea that he's supporting a president that is either blackmailed or is apart or the ring of Mossad mafia leaders that took over our government for the past 60 years

Based boomer. Why wont a based boom boom hire me? Im a hard worker im not like those other zoomers

Attached: 452BC412-B2B1-4DF1-B166-64D24421254C.jpg (1091x815, 121K)