CNN's Anderson Cooper Excited for White Genocide

foxnews.com/media/cnn-anderson-cooper-exciting-white-people-minority-america.amp?__twitter_impression=true

mobile.twitter.com/DSAMikeP/status/1161764826265333760

What did Anderson Cooper mean by this?

Attached: AndersonCooper-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHxmO5QdinY
mobile.twitter.com/DSAMikeP/status/1161764826265333760
youtube.com/watch?v=V9XeyBd_IuA&list=RDV9XeyBd_IuA&start_radio=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He can't wait for open season on white people when they finally get so beat up by darkies that they become Anderson's personal sex toys out of desperation. (This is how sick queer Liberals actually are.)

The longer the race war is postponed, the less of a chance whites have to win.

This is the guy who thought it was awesome that his ancestor 150 years ago was killed by nigger slaves. He's a traitor to himself and his race.

Very true

Attached: 1553512118835.jpg (1095x1308, 102K)

Why doesn't he shoot himself in his degenerate faggot face and donate his gigantic fortune to some nigger? Hypocritical faggot.

This is the utmost form of treason and pushing genocide, and when we take over these people need to be punished to the fullest of the law.

This is what happens when oppress Jews and fags. They become anti you because you are not for them.

This is what happens when you pretend mental conditions are empowering.

You say that like he wouldn't seriously consider it.
youtube.com/watch?v=CHxmO5QdinY

>mobile.twitter.com/DSAMikeP/status/1161764826265333760

he's giddy like a school girl

how will he feel when immigrants from traditional societies -- not known for their tolerance for things like homosex -- start asserting themselves over and against the ideological/identitarian factions of the dem party? and what will he think when their intolerance manifests on the street?

white/western societies are the only ones who've shown tolerance towards homosex. and this is the thanks we get?

>What did Anderson Cooper mean by this?
He's a faggot, burn him

>The longer the race war is postponed, the less of a chance whites have to win.
Europe has until 2050 till 5% muslim population

His mother is a literal witch.
Sacrificed first born child.
Look it up.
"Jumped" to his death from a balcony

Jow Forums literally can't refute this

Attached: Untitled.png (751x482, 38K)

can't wait til you guys suck my spic chode. YTs are so scared...

I served him breakfast once, he was a arrogant prick I didn't even acknowledge him and he didn't like that.... Shortly after he came out the closet but it was purty obvious already.
It's hard to imagine our society is so corrupted that pos's like this live a life of luxury while honest hard working folk struggle

Did he play with the sausage?

Attached: 1547353667960.png (999x932, 156K)

He’s CIA, and a Vanderbilt and related to Mercedes-Benz family. He wants this to happen, but too bad he’s gay so no kids for him. These people up top either care enough about the future to ruin it for everyone else to benefit from it or don’t give a shit at all.

hes a literal faggot

>americans have no concept of european cuisine

i wish hitler nuked us all

Spiceful food is a recipe for promiscuity, lust and anger.
The stoic character of the greatest civilizations goes hand in hand a modest diet.

>sure whites are being erased
>but at least we have all this great food :)

>bland cuisine

Why do shitskins continue with this lie? It's like they're completely ignorant of the all the nations of Europe and their culinary history...

Oh that's right, shitskins are ignorant of everything beyond their ghetto.

That comment section looks like it's been scrubbed clean of Jow Forums lmao.
Loads of 'wow. I literaly can't even with these comments!' but I can't find any of the based ones...

Jorge Ramos is CIA btw and so is Cooper

>t. francoise du la'fert

Attached: arnie hates spice.png (5148x2345, 2.87M)

yet all non-white countries are allowed to be non diverse and have 'supremacist' ideologies.
Iceland, Switzerland, Finland, Ireland and plenty other white countries existed with zero diversity for thousands of years and didn't become white supremacist....

Lol, someone tweet him that his brother already started it when he killed himself

Attached: rz9u6kvw53n11.jpg (1920x1078, 282K)

This is the real Anderson Cooper they don't want you to see.
>door opens
>"hmphhh hmphh"
>person removes his Amazon sponsored WagieKit™
>he can finally see but his Onions iv is still in and he's still locked to his chair
>mr. Shekelstein is in front of him
>"M-Master?"
>"Ahh, Mr. Cooper, have you seen the 257 interracial movies I bought you with your last paycheck?"
>"Y-Yes master, I loved them all, thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a sercant to you."
>"Good goyim. Would you like to enjoy a few moments outside of your NotACage™"
>"Only if it's to serve you better, Mr. Shekelstein"
>does his speech about being excited for white genocide
>"Have I served you well master?"
>"Yes, for your reward I'll let you choose three of the next interracial movies I'll buy with your money from our BLACKED slection."
>He nonchalantly says "Thank you master."
>"That doesn't sound too happy, we can always replace you at CNN"
>He changes his tone : "No master I'm sorry you'll see I'll be a good worker, I'll even use my 3000$ of savings to help fund your child's Barmitzvah"
>"Good, and didn't you forget something else?"
>"Thank you for the opportunity to work sir"
>"Good goyim"
>And with Mr. Shekelstein gone, Mr. Cooper voluntarily went back to his NotACage™, told Alexa to put on his Amazon sponsored WagieKit™ and opened his interracial videos.
>He had work to do

Attached: 1553021648617 (1).jpg (750x737, 82K)

Attached: funny_.jpg (517x504, 50K)

they are white supremacist, they just don't know it yet

B...but at least I have different foods...

Attached: 2717413185.jpg (900x652, 260K)

Damn what a vampire Iooking motherfucker

CIA controls All the media. Worse so than Chink KGB

I like how he thinks he will be immune to it when shit pops off.

It mean more delicious brown boys for Anderson to sodomize. Of course he's excited.

>but nah food stuff

Every good dann time.

Would I rather have an obese Mexican man hucking greasy tortilla wraps on every corner or "Becky"...
Yeah, I'm gonna go with "Becky." I can make tacos too, Molly Tibbet's dad. Not worth killing little white children for shitty ethnic food.

Attached: rebecca.jpg (716x960, 57K)

When we win remember these people want you dead and broke your kids raped and brainwashed and they think it's funny

blame capitalism that allows a gay bourgeoisie to exploit workers and

Cooper/Vanderbilt is jealous Lemon and Cuomo are getting all the attention this week.

Yes, showing tolerance in the first place was the biggest mistake and flaw of white/western societies, so we're reaping what we sow.

>mobile.twitter.com/DSAMikeP/status/1161764826265333760
Well what is it, OP? I can't see the tweet.

Satanic, homosexual globalist who interned at the CIA.

Won't affect him negatively in any way — just more low-IQ, malleable minds susceptible to low-quality propaganda. The neoliberal elites know white middle-class people are too smart to fall for their tricks; they need dumber people to comprise the majority of the country to have a chance of surviving...

>muh tacos
These people are so moronic and basic

Only racists are afraid of demographic change.

Attached: smug obama.jpg (908x623, 50K)

He's white too.
Imagine the look on his face when his pets turn on him.

>send industries/money/wealth to asia (japan, korea, taiwan, china, india etc...) for free, since 1950s
>goyim, this is needed in order to contain USSR
>b-but USSR was dissolved by Bush a long time ago
>goyim, this is needed in order to export inflation
>goyim, now we need bring foreign investors, who we gave all your money/jobs to, in order to buy up your house, business, job
>goyim, now you will be jobless, homeless...
>goyim, this is good for the free market
>goyim, please buy chinese fent and OD

simple genocide formula

>give free money away to shitskins via exported inflation nomad/offshored dollars and indsutry/tech transfer
>import back the trillions in inflation and the billions in shitskins
>shitskins buy up all your businesses/houses/jobs/industries with the money you gave them
>goy go homeless and OD on chink fent

Whites genocided by capitalist economics

the US has been managing a global shitskin nursery, which created the shitskin population boom resulting in 7 billion locusts.

the US has been giving away trillions of dollars in the form of direct foreign aid and indirect foreign aid (exported inflation, nomad dollars, offshore dollars, tech transfer, industry transfer)

>inflation is created via printing dollars
>inflation is exported by giving dollars to shitskins
>inflation returns by importing shitskins who buy houses/businesses and hyperinflate housing/healthcare/education

US demands that we import shitskins to """recover""" exported inflation

US is the reason why shitskins are flooding the West and replacing Whites

Muslims were far worse. When do they receive historical justice?

what they mean by exporting inflation is giving your money to asia/mexico and then importing the shitskins so they can buy up houses/businesses and hyperinflate the value of assets with the money they received from us

>Fed deliberately creates inflation by printing money
>Fed then say they need to resolve inflation
>Fed exports the inflation they created by giving it away for free
>Asia/shitholes recieve the exported inflation/free money
>Shitskins become rich in US dollars
>Fed says we need to attract the inflation back to the US
>Fed says we need foreign investment to return the money we gave them for free
>Shitskins invade the US with the money they recieved via the inflation US exported
>Shitskins buy up houses/businesses/stocks
>Shitskins create hyperinflation in all assets/services
>Shitskins remove Whites and replace with more shitskins
>homeless/opioid epidemic
>white genocide

inflation is created by printing money and importing shitskins

US exports inflation using the petro dollar system

shitholes get funds (exported inflation) from US and become rich

shitskins from shitholes invade the US

shitskins use the funds (obtained from exported inflation) to buy up US businesses/houses/stocks/assets

imported shitskins create hyperinflation in assets with the funds they obtained from US inflation exported

it goes back to Nixon. China has been fueling our credit ever since we transferred our industries/jobs/wealth to them and got off the gold standard.

We give them our industries and export our inflation (created by the Fed printing money).

The chinks extend us credit that they got from the funds we gave them, we use it to buy chinese widgets (that we gave them and we once made), they use their profit to extend us more credit, and the feedback continues until it doesn'ts

Would this faggot splat better off a 6 or an 8 story building? What would the PPV revenue be for such a show?

His family is so loaded that it's not like HIS progeny are going to struggle in public schools or the normie work environment.

They're going to read out entire post history back to us while they pull our fingernails out

Anderson Cooper will die of GRIDS. It will be extremely painful.

I wonder how he'll taste that food when his tongue gets ripped from his skull.

Technology has made it possible so videos like this will never, ever go away. The “breakaway” society isn’t as elite as they like to think themselves. Archiving is fun!

Many keks were had.

>doesn't count the white-hispanics
I wonder what his last thought will be when a bunch of white people with black hair and brown eyes are hanging his gay Jewish ass from a street light.

Attached: 897654323.jpg (600x315, 18K)

Its funny, the Jews don't consider themselves white, but their pets do, and their pets will turn on the first "white" person they see when unleashed, which will be a Jew.

Typical white-hating jew.

The Golem always turns of its master.

>gets skinned alive by third-world invader
>"at least we have good food tho"

Anderson is gay he doesnt have kids so he doesnt have a stake on the gamd

>The chinks extend us credit that they got from the funds we gave them, we use it to buy chinese widgets (that we gave them and we once made), they use their profit to extend us more credit, and the feedback continues until it doesn'ts

youtube.com/watch?v=V9XeyBd_IuA&list=RDV9XeyBd_IuA&start_radio=1

Mexican food is unironically shit and it baffles me that anyone actually likes it.

why is this niggers name backwards?

Attached: hey.png (1020x1030, 1.97M)

They say white supremacist to make people think of rolling tanks full of literal nazis. What they actually mean (and what they actively destroy) is healthy societies with high trust and prosperity that are also mainly white.

He couldn’t help but smile

What he means is he alongside his jewish masters will live in Elysium as the negrified mutts in the future America keep the cog forever turning. Do you understand the long game now? People that matter (affluent whites/jews) will live on and the brain dead white supremacists will die out, and that's a good thing.

>muh tacos

Attached: 1532700961194.jpg (767x722, 193K)

Real Mexican food is good (try chocolate mole) but
>we can copy the recipes
>still not worth losing our countries over it

So Jews are afraid of White majorities?

Attached: Jews & Liberalism.jpg (952x604, 275K)

He's still happy using nepotism and his inheritance money though.

They've never eaten at a michelin star restaurant, the best food they ever had was some heavily spiced tacos to disguise the low quality of the meat. Which, hey, I love tacos. But it doesn't compare to a 80 dollar plate of fresh lobster or sea bass.

Thanks CNN, I just lost a friend of 30+ years due to your incessant rantings about how bad Trump is. About how his racist, about how he is trying to fuck us all. You fagots are ruining my life along with google. Google you are disgusting. I can't even share how fucked up you are concerning the people I love. You might actually make me "an hero" after all. Congratulations. Your fucking way or the highway. For all I know the DC right is on this too. Fuck all you mf.

Anderson seems to think that being on TV pushing the poz will save him when the brown skins come marching. I have news for him, it won't. When he comes crawling back to the white man (for protection and not a fat cock) he needs to be denied.

Sorry about losing your friends/loved ones to brainwashing, I guess most of us have. Remember that the people who did it control the strings for bombing countries and maybe raping/killing/eating children - we live in a world run by demons.