Hey Jow Forums I’m currently doing an argumentative project for a class with extremely biased left-leaning people on...

Hey Jow Forums I’m currently doing an argumentative project for a class with extremely biased left-leaning people on how the “migrant crisis” has negatively affected Europe’s economic and cultural identity. Where are some good places to find statistics and news examples of crimes that aren’t completely fucked by obviously biased google searches? Also just so this isn’t only a request thread have you had to deal with a leftist majority student body in college? I’m being told I shouldn’t do this project because I’m making my argument “from a viewpoint of hate and ignorance”

Attached: 06292C5D-2A1E-4E2C-BED5-8E05EE48CBFD.jpg (497x520, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/country-list/terrorism-index?continent=europe
newsweek.com/twice-many-british-muslims-fighting-isis-armed-forces-265865
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump .

Show them this

Attached: BCF814CE-9A1B-4F35-9849-B81F5BF4294E.jpg (790x444, 103K)

Talk about how the moon migrated to our solar sys

Attached: 1565606443725m.jpg (1024x576, 37K)

I need some cold hard facts that they can’t prove wrong with arguments like
>well what’s the issue if they don’t want to assimilate to their host countries culture, if you’re forced away from your home you want to find similar people like you to fit in

Your professor is a communist.
Make retarded arguments and you will ace it.
Speak the truth and your expelled.
BTW what sort of a libshit course are you doing to be given such an assignment?

Look at historical migration trends and compare them to modern ones. I'm talking 1600s, 1700s etc

If you are really in college start digging through the library, you've got access to shit normies dont.

Oh and be as emotionless and non partisan as possible in your writing style. You want to present the facts in a way where the reader will come to a similar conclusion as you did but without being too forward or preachy. A subtle hand.

I dont GIVE A DAMN about projects

Attached: operation buddy boy.jpg (588x590, 76K)

Some gen ed class called contemporary global issues. Brought up the argument a few weeks back and had some chimp from Liberia yell at me saying
>we have every right to an honest living if our home country is in shambles
And I said why not actively try and fix the problem instead of running away and draining the host countries finances but was framed by the class to look like a monster from that question. I’m not doing this project to be edgy I genuinely want to show them that there is a loss of culture going on in these countries because of this

Washington Times is a conservative news outlet I trust. I fully recommend the shit out of them. Don't fully neglect the left ones though. CNN may have biases, but you should be able to manage by reading between the lines.

Make comparisons to Tibet or Palestine on what's happening to the European natives. If they bring up colonialization mention how a lot of the countries affected by migration never had colonies or only limited ones

why are you retarded enough to waste $$ on this

Because I need credits fuck face. Not like I willingly chose these stupid classes

Show them this

Attached: germany-todaybtl-ng2-awright-youre-under-arrest-for-disturbing-the-33237241.png (500x478, 113K)

Mention that the "migration crisis" is actually reverse imperialism and old fashioned white supremacy and white savior complex. It intrinsically posits that non-whites are inferior and must be brought to superior white countries to save them from their inferior non-white governments. Mention that it is imperialistic to think that non-white nations are somehow worse than white nations and that migrants need rescuing by white nations. Compare it to the ancient roman idea that everyone should be a citizen of rome and how the romans pitied people who weren't assimilated into their empire. Point out that white south africans and white ukrainians aren't taken in as refugees/migrants because of the intrinsically white supremacist notion that whites do not need to be saved like non-whites do.

Sit back and watch the fireworks as leftyfags bicker among themselves being unable to reconcile your accusation.

Attached: 51296755b6d93fb46fdf7e7bbe45617df0468e226c5924b0898d1e6d427882e6.jpg (1000x800, 66K)

Stick to environmental damage and the increase in CO2 from people moving from the 3rd World to the 1st.

www.refcrime
.info/en/Crime/Map
mainly Germany but you get the idea
chances are there are similar projects from other european countries

Attached: 1554414487127.jpg (800x1223, 582K)

based. CNN may be a shithole of opinions but it has a lot of money to hire reporters who have some idea of what they're doing.

you need to make a statement the world will never forget, cut that Liberian niggers head off in front of everyone and say this is how we solve nigger problems teach one dead nigger at a time

Because to be honest, while their country was a shit hole before, the United States absolutely destroyed everything. Syria has been a literal war zone for over a decade now. Libya was fucked when the United States instigated the Arab spring. Gadhafi may have been a dictator, but they had a functioning society under him. When the Obama administration outed him and had him killed, the country turned into a power vacuum. They can't fix their homeland because the land where people have been living for literal thousands of years is bombed out, held by military leaders with guns. Think about it this way. The Obama administration was helping Syrian rebels fight Assad. Who is ISIS? The Islamic state of Iraq and Syria. So who was Obama arming? Literally the Syrian rebels. Literally ISIS. Would you want to live under ISIS rule? Because the Obama administration put them there, armed them and let them run around. I don't blame them for emigrating to Europe and I don't blame them for hating America. They should have just been left alone, but the weren't. And there are consequences because of it.

Christ finally some statistics, thank you

another angle you could consider is "the theft of intellect from failing nations"

Don't expose your powerlevel. Just fake your way through it and parrot their talking points. If the migrants can act, so can you. Believe me, it's better to just go along with it, get your diploma/degree and get out the door. The system is too rigged.

>gen ed class
WTF is this?
Doesn't sound like something that could increase your employability

I’m not trying to go full 1488 but I want to at least try and present this to them in a centrist way, just show them facts without any political leaning

General education classes
It’s bullshit classes they stick into the curriculum that they require you to take for “”””””””credits”””””””””” when obviously it’s just a way for the Goldberg that runs the college to drain you of more money

tradingeconomics.com/country-list/terrorism-index?continent=europe compares violent extremism in countries with and without large amounts of migration

newsweek.com/twice-many-british-muslims-fighting-isis-armed-forces-265865
Self explanatory

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
Muslim opinions on social issues

>Jow Forumsfags unironically defending CNN
What the fuck are you even doing here?

THROW THEM A FUCKING CURVEBALL
OP, PAY ATTENTION TO THIS POST, IDIOT
SURPRISE THEM WITH THIS:

Non-whites are ugly. Aiding in their proliferation in any way will lead to a world where ugliness dominates all else. Nature, architecture, music, clothing, cuisine... ALL worthless without beautiful people around to enjoy them.

Beautiful white women are the most precious thing in the entire universe. Challenge your classmates to name a black woman more beautiful than Grace Kelly. Call them out when they name a mulatto or an obviously hideous negroid.

Facts are facts. And niggers are ugly. That's a fact. It can't be denied or interpreted any two ways. If someone contends niggers are beautiful, they are a liar or mentally ill, and everyone will pick up on it if they insist they're not wrong.

Attached: black albino cut.jpg (600x500, 59K)

Based