What is life

I can't go drink with my friends cause I will say too much and I will be considered as neo-nazi, racist etc.
Can't have a normal conversation without bringing politics in.
Can't fucking have a moment when I don't think about this whole bullshit.
What is the point of living when you can't voice your ideas (cause jail, public humiliation), can't stand for your values and in the end jews still win.. what is the fucking point anons?

Attached: sadmanh.png (614x645, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b-TtfMLGnok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't have much input or anything memorable to reply to you with, except for the fact that you and I are exactly the same person when it comes to the things that you are talking about. I could go on for maybe a few minutes before I start to sound like what society calls a ''white supremacist'' or ''neo nazi'' and it really limits my network of friends.

I understand what you feel, user.

Very your interests more, dumbass. That's a symptom of OCD or becoming indoctrinated.

have sex

You think you're the first person to be right about something but not be allowed to speak that truth?
You should be happy that your life has meaning unlike the NPCs who absorb whatever is handed to them. If you really feel the need to voice your opinions you will just need to get creative.

become a radical terrorist

Vary, faggot

High school student detected. "Muh sex" is the answer that only immature children give. You're most likely no older than 25 and base your identity and success on the amount of nigger-culture loving sluts at the club that you dip your cock into.

>can’t have a convo without mentioning ethnic cleansing, Jews, and Hitler
>I’m totally not mentally ill guys

Straight up. The fact that so many of you bite on this shit so hard is simply the result of you not having enough intetests, pasttimes and friends. Go outside. Bullshit about whatever. If you feel like you always end up sounding like a Nazi it's because you're a boring, bland, uninteresting fuck and you need to change that.

Thanks Facebook faggot for correcting my spelling

evah xes

Nice roll, too bad it is wasted on someone that doesn't know that he is a faggot.

>High school student detected. "Muh sex" is the answer that only immature children give. You're most likely no older than 25 and base your identity and success on the amount of nigger-culture loving sluts at the club that you dip your cock into.
wow, sperg much?
have sex incel

Attached: yassqueen.jpg (634x960, 131K)

Anytime, fellow faggot. youtube.com/watch?v=b-TtfMLGnok

>What is the point of living when you can't voice your ideas (cause jail, public humiliation), can't stand for your values and in the end jews still win.. what is the fucking point anons?
Become Sith

dudufilms jewtube

Attached: F4BxhC.jpg (1366x768, 146K)

LOL you're telling ME to have sex? I've been married for 10 years and I used to fuck so much 8 years ago.

>What is the point of living when you can't voice your ideas (cause jail, public humiliation), can't stand for your values and in the end jews still win.. what is the fucking point anons?
Just go Hitler mode and make a polish NSDAP. Cause a mess after drinking; go to prison and make book about how bad jews are and sucess.

stop being a pussy and man up

Just take a break from all this shit user. Go live your life for a while. We will be here waiting for when you get back.

You have to learn to be fun and charismatic......drop some red pills in a funny way.....Laugh, never EVER show ANY embarrassment about your views....and change subject to other topics after you have made a good point....

Use your brains. If an ideology or POV is ruining your life it's probably a shit ideology in the first place. Go find something that adds to the quality of your life instead of harming it....

That's as simple as changing your info sources and the views you're exposed to. Most of you are still young. This WILL NOT be the final ideology of your life, just like it probably wasn't your first. People evolve and you will too. It's another reason why twenty somethings shooting up places because of their certainty of the world is so fucking cringe. Stop being retards.

>I used to fuck so much 8 years ago.

Attached: tearsofjoy2.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Imagine being so self absorbed that you don’t care about the world burning. Get hobbies!
Many of us have hobbies and great lives. What will happen to our kids and grandkids? I doubt you faggots have progeny.

join politics and make the change that facilitates this discussion and welcomes it

>”Go with the herd, goyim”

get better persuasion
all my friends hate jews now

This. Practice rhetoric.

same

Attached: 1563096460839.png (746x512, 99K)

This. I had a few drinks and started rambling redpills off to my dad, after a while he just changes the subject. Only a few of my friends tolerate me, one understands, but thinks I went too far down the wrong rabbit hole, and at work I have to catch myself sometimes because everyone is so fucking offended all the time. All the evidence and redpill memes don’t do a damn thing to people who don’t care to know the truth. What a life...

Fuck you. The world isn't burning, you melodramatic queer. Everything is humming along just fine, in fact in most ways better than ever before in history. You're just little indoctrinated reactionary faggots who justify being losers by shitting on the world. Guys like you have always been a dime a dozen throughout human history. Read a fucking book. There's never been a point in time when some jackass wasn't making the case everything was going to shit. Now you're doing it when almost every measure of quality of life is improving. The most spoiled little bitches in history are the ones whining the loudest.

The jews don't give a fuck about you no matter how much you fixate on them. It's not them ruining your life, it's you.

I was training marital arts and going to gym. stopped last year and I can't find any thing that would make me enjoy them

had, overrated

kek

thanks anons I will do something for sure

Like the lefties? Shill more.

>Read a book
You have no clue who you’re talking too, kike boomer scum. I hope you get pillowed by a Somali “nurse”.

1.Stop caring what other people think about you
2. Stop being a little bitch

My life is great. Couldn’t ask for more. I want my kids to have the same opportunities as I did, and they won’t, you God damned jew.

And why is "this" not a valid interest, Moishe? Otherwise, I do have other interests - more than 1. Some people are just seers, bitch.

Try to have some fucking discipline OP.

I’m in the same boat friend, minus possibility of jail ( for now ).

My brother and dad used to be pretty redpilled. They show little no interest in anything I send them anymore. Saying they “don’t want to focus on the negative shit”.

So I come here and lurk most of the time. Shit sucks.

>just be ignorant and forget about the issues
fags like you need to be taken out back and shot.

Power levels OP. For now...

Bump.

atleast your ancestors didn't own slaves so black people CAN'T hate you

Where you from friend? I’m a fellow Pole, leave an email and maybe we can talk and gas the Jews together.

Get some flashy friends. Isn't too hard.

>3. going to jail for expressing one's own opinion in public
what then?

OP be careful about this guy: This guy's correct:

Attached: PolishGermanReconciliation.png (1200x1246, 126K)

Start a podcast, bro.

you are not alone

Attached: q.jpg (724x724, 105K)

The point is to use these feeling as fuel for your efforts in creating a world where people are free from the jew's icy grip and don't have to experience the pain of the redpill in solitude.

Wow you really dont understand or know about end times prophecy do you? Jesus said he is going to kill clown world. God is allowing this to happen, but they will all be tormented in the lake of fire. If you arent saved yet you better believe that Jesus paid for your sin and ask him to save you and give you eternal life right now.

based

even if you were allowed to voice them it wouldn't change shit, do something about it or shut up forever faggot

huwitnessed

Attached: 1509453012514.jpg (948x676, 95K)

Want to have a normal conversation user...

Talk about the weather

show them your power level

Attached: viral-goku-black-viral-1554767613.png (720x405, 164K)