And you think confiscating guns would be easy?

6 cops shot
3 cops in hospital from car crashes
1 guy vs Every dam cop in Philly

When they come for your guns please peacefully hand them over, no more cops need to die, If every gun owners acted like this crazed gun man there would be so many fatherless children in law enforcement families we would have to build a fucking memorial and nobody wants that.

Attached: deadcops.jpg (972x534, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

6abc.com/6-police-officers-shot-in-philadelphia-|-live-coverage/5467896/
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/457443-pennsylvania-governor-unveils-sweeping-executive-order-on-gun-violence
fox29.com/news/2-philadelphia-police-officers-freed-from-north-philly-home-suspect-remains-armed-inside
is2.Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=193yh_-Q504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They think there is more shooters in the house but dam tho

>muh tanks
>muh drones
>muh planes
One nigger vs an entire police force.

cointel pro go

The board is glowing so hard today

>Facts are CIAniggers playing psyops

Philly guy here. LIVE reportand POLICE UPDATE at 10:00 PM EST here 6abc.com/6-police-officers-shot-in-philadelphia-|-live-coverage/5467896/

BREAKING!!! Active Shooter is said to ba armed with two AK-47's and possible a FULL AUTO .30 Cal Machine Gun !! Wooo Hoooo!!!! (pic related PPD on the ground TAKE COVER from FULL AUTO fire !!

Attached: Screenshot(44).png (830x513, 921K)

i need video of the shooting. where is it

Was this said on the police scanner? Wheres the source

>FULL AUTO .30 Cal Machine Gun
What is this, Death Wish 3?

Attached: bronson.jpg (540x250, 43K)

>Full auto .30
I want to believe

Distraction from Epstein

Google FOV-29 Philadelphia LIVE COVERAGE. Nigger was dealing drugs opened fire on the popo with an AK-47.

JUST TURNED ON THE TV WAT IT DO

PHILLY GOT RED SHOOTAS
DEY GOT BLUE

POPO MET THEN IN THE ALLEY WID DA TROOPS

BARS

Attached: 1557004104853.jpg (746x541, 43K)

This all unfolded a couple of hours after dozens of new PA gun control measures were announced.
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/457443-pennsylvania-governor-unveils-sweeping-executive-order-on-gun-violence
PA gun owners are going to get screwed.

2 Philadelphia police officers freed from North Philly home; suspect remains armed inside fox29.com/news/2-philadelphia-police-officers-freed-from-north-philly-home-suspect-remains-armed-inside

havent been this excited since the NoHo bank robbery

You want niggers runing around with .30cals? Lmao

>nicetown

I wonder what color he is

This is closer to targeting the right people. It's amazing how long it's taking.

Attached: WhitesKilledCopsNY.jpg (580x469, 116K)

>FULL AUTO .30 Cal Machine Gun

AYO HOL UP HOL UP IS YU SAIYIN HE GOTS AN M1919 BROWNING MACHINEGUN?

Attached: M1919-Browning-Machine-Gun.jpg (720x480, 16K)

I wanna see where it says hes in possession of fully automatic weapons

only if they promise to shoot cops with them, sure.

"please just give up your guns" is not a fact, its emotional manipulation. thats what all shilling is, usually using an appeal to the population. its easily identified, and easily disqualified.

Really? What about our good friend Chris Dorner?

all gun control is a war crime, war criminals are enemies of the state & do not enjoy the right to due process.

Police supporter for the most part but holy shit, how do they fuck up this badly? This is so embarrassing LMAO

can't corner the dorner

Attached: index.jpg (186x271, 11K)

that wasnt fullauto promised & hyped

but yeah that was good stuff

even the 2 beans blasted from the rear of their pickup by cops lmao

Hahahaha fuck you! Red flag laws means dead cops everywhere bottom line don't confiscate guns problem solved SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED NOT IF YOUR DUMBASS NEIGHBOR SAYS YOUR A THREAT

False flag for Epstien. This is to get the media off the sleeping guards

A single armed person can do a mountain of damage much less several hundred to a few thousand people in every major city around the country. Gun confiscations will be shown on TV/social media once then people start sending waves of hot lead at every politician in the country

Attached: 72364824.jpg (923x530, 80K)

no doubt

Kill those fucking pigs.
I don't have any sympathy for gun grabbing law enforcement.

Sus-SPOOK: 35yo Black Male. Out on Parole. LONG history of violations drug dealing, prostitution A&B etc... (typical North Philly Nigger)

Attached: bk1488-grn-tshirt-bink.jpg (250x250, 17K)

No videos?
You're really slacking today guys. I'm disappointed

Imagine that shit. Dude window mounts his mini howitzer in downtown Philly.

Attached: 5a153904c9b6c010eb228af292e5d89bb0c1b05286f4ee5fd25cd2401e94bf1d.jpg (410x512, 45K)

eat shit and die

No, when they come for our guns they should think about their familes first ...

UMMPOSSIBLE Niggers never do anything like that

Dare we call him the giga-nigger?

Did someone say block party?

Attached: 1565128396993.jpg (720x792, 45K)

FAKE as FUCK
is2.Jow Forums.org/pol/1565833826418.webm

Where in philly breh?

You in the house right now?

>Pretty sure that is iodine so the gunshot wound doesn't get infected.
>You can see he has a wound under his right arm when he is running.
They went over this in the other thread

One man with a rifle can hold off a full platoon from cover.

Lots of studies were done on this.

the wound definitely gets worse after whatever the other officer does. look at it frame by frame. not a single drop of blood as he runs.

Two observations. First, there's one shooter with an AK and there are 6 gajillion cops all with a car each on the scene. There has never at any point been more than this one shooter. What kind of reaction is this?

Second, I'm watching my shit local news and the anchors are taking about this event like there have been mass casualties. Slow-mo black and white intros of the scene shown between returning from commercial, anchors look more lifeless than usual completely dead in the eyes monotone promoter reading, and cops who are already treated and released (?) being paraded down the block. This all feels very strange.

Attached: 1542464810881.jpg (509x339, 42K)

Conspiracy fags go away

Tioga/Nicetown Section of North Philly. Infamous dope-drug dealing area several shootings here every week. 90% Black hellhole since the 70's. We are in S. Philly about 1/2 mile south of where this shit is happening. Local news has live report coming up at 11:00 PM Eastern LIVE here: 6abc.com

Attached: 1565305763605.jpg (700x875, 94K)

>mass casualties.
isn't it just 6 at best?

A wound bad enough to frantically pour iodine all over, is probably deep enough to bleed while running.

here's the replay if ya wanna watch it for hours
youtube.com/watch?v=193yh_-Q504

>no more cops need to die

then don't try and violate citizens rights without due process then.

play stupid games win stupid prizes.
let's say tomorrow all guns are banned. let's say I was a cop told to go and enforce that bullshit - I would quit my job there and then. it isn't worth the shitty paycheck.

Oh im in by frankford

THEY
ARE
FUCKED

Pouring anything on an open wound is going to make it spill over. Take the tinfoil hat off

but guns are super illegal in philly.

I thought banning guns makes us safe and prevents shootings.

Call Bruce Willis

>frantically
Id be going anything frantic if im being shot at especially if one of my friends (coworkers) gets shot and is BLEEDING

Law enforcement good
2A Better

Attached: I Hate CIA Niggers.jpg (480x480, 42K)

>6 cops shot

Don't you mean 6 cops got ketchup sprayed on them?

Attached: 1565830458963.webm (480x480, 1.75M)

They were serving a warrant. They were legally allowed to be there and then they got shot at. Are you even following the story or are you just being retarded on purpose

I really can’t wait til .50 cal snipes start being used by CIVILIAN malitias. Honkhonk

Attached: 786157C9-C3E8-4FF7-BDB6-5C1DD105290C.jpg (300x355, 17K)

Attached: 1.png (760x1200, 824K)

See
I copied it over from the other thread. All the police that were shot are now out of the hospital btw

I will be keeping my guns because of people like you no matter what
>you lose

Then dont come and try to take my guns, problem fucking solved.

Reminder some how a bunch of niggers managed to do this, imagine what 2 or 3 people with an IQ above 70 each would be able to do.

>2 cops run frantically, no blood
>Cops stop beside car
>Cop #2 takes something out of his utility belt
>Still no blood
>Cop #1 waits
>Cop #2 sprays fake blood on cop #1 arm
I'm injured!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spread this far and wide anons! We've caught them red handed!!!
GO GO GO

Gotcha... I'm 2 blocks from The Melrose

>implying some dont

look at simo hayha or whatever his name is, for example

THIS

Cops are telling the shooter that all the cops he shot are out the hospital. Like 6 counts of attempted murder of a cop aint gonna put him away forever anyway.

He's pouring iodine on the wound

Why would cops want to get spitroasted by nigger gangbangers and blue haired whales while being told ro attack decent people?
Cops are gay

Come on user, quit talking like that. I come here to get away from niggers.

SEETHING

On down the road your blood will run
If you ever come and try to take my gun

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WHAT

look at his arm as he's running up to the car, you can see that its covered in blood on the underside. fucking retards man.

wat is this

Attached: 1565447989810.jpg (644x632, 136K)

this

Kys

He’s being facetious in case you couldn’t tell. You definitely have autism if not.

>I thought banning guns makes us safe and prevents shootings.

Who said anything about "banning" guns?

Guns will be confiscated and destroyed entirely. After a 90 day grace period, for the purpose of turning in firearms voluntarily, anyone in possession of firearms will be subject to a minimum 30yr prison sentence. Any resistance to authorities will result in immediate death to the criminal harboring firearms.

We don't need weapon bans.

god fucking damn it you crazy assholes, can you all chill the fuck out and stop the mass shootings for a bit, I get that some kind of major shenanigans are inevitable, I'm fine with that. I got my canned goods, ammo and filters and have mentally prepared myself for cannibalism if it comes to it but I'm supposed to be off on vacation less than two months from now, already have the flights and hotels booked, can we just hold off on the shit that's going to cause mass confiscations that's going to start the civil war off until like thanksgiving or something, I need a goddamn breather from regular work/life shit that's transpired since the last time I went on vacation. I understand that it's gotta happen, but can we chill for a bit goddamn

Attached: 83546t2435g.png (200x200, 99K)

>BLEEDING
lmao then where's the blood ? I thought was iodine that was poured all over.

Go investigate pizza shops faggot

Perhaps even /ournig/

>mass shootings
it was a drug bust where the niggers fought back
dilate

coons cooning out

Attached: 1565836946461.jpg (3753x1711, 1.29M)

Serving a Warrant on a Felon out on Parole. Perp is a 35yo nigger with a history of felony arrest.

>drug war

I dont recognize anti drug intersiction by law enforcement
Even upon a vile nigger who needs to die

I dont give a fuck about cops getting killed as long as drugs and guns are illegal, gfy ass licker

I was an infantry non-commissioned officer in the 82nd Airborne Division for 5 years. Let me assure you, no one carries around fucking iodine to treat combat casualties. You throw on a tourniquet and send him back on dustoff.

I even stopped to help someone who was in a car wreck and I was yelling for an aid bag and the cop just had a dinky little pouch with band-aids or some shit in it.

So, no, it wasn't iodine. Besides, who just carries around iodine in their fucking pocket? Like no IFAK just a bottle of iodine. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

No way..

>youre gun is too small

Ill take those odds bro

Attached: Well Done.gif (167x157, 128K)