NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

THE PLAN IS WE BUY LITTLE ST. JAMES WHICH IS BEING SOLD WITH EPSTIENS ASSETS.

WE THE PEOPLE DESERVE TO KNOW THE TRUTH.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST OPPORTUNITY TO UNITE ALL AMERICANS, AND FREE PEOPLE WORLDWIDE.

WE DIG UNTIL WE HIT BEDROCK. WE FIND THE TRUTH. THEY CANT HIDE EVERYTHING FROM US.

UNITED WE ARE POWERFUL.
UNITED WE CAN NOT BE STOPPED.

OFFICIAL GOFUNDME

gofundme,com/f/purchase-little-st-james
OFFICIAL DISCORD

discord,gg/n8qtmR

SPREAD THE WORD. BUMP THE THREADS.

JOIN THE CAUSE.

Attached: E109E881-AB07-46C8-B117-F9D9713A4B1D.jpg (799x367, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

milliondollarextreme.com/collections/frontpage/products/epstein-shirt-black
discord,gg/n8qtmR
privateislandsonline,com/region/usvirginislands/
web.archive.org/web/19981205203639/http://www.fortmyers.com/turks/crusviLstJames.html
islandarch.com/
web.archive.org/web/20160825175236/http://www.islandarch.com/portfolio/little-st-james-island/
visuperiorcourt.org/opinions/pdfs/civil 443 of 2010.pdf
medium.com/@the_war_economy/investigation-jeffrey-epstein-d2ad68e2e845
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Couple of thoughts:

We need to aim for around $100M:
* Others might try to outbid us, we have to go higher.
* There are additional costs we've to cover (brokerage fees, notary fees, taxes)
* Operations on the island and travel to/from it

We need to utilize our weaponized autism and collective deal-making power:
* to discourage competing parties from bidding (e.g. find dirt on them that we'd publish)
* to convince attorneys, decisions-makers and who else is involved to act in our favor

Funding mix we should aim for:
* Few strong allies with significant funds, can have exposure to the community if wanted
* Many fellas who give a couple of $$$ and are in for the cause or the fun

Anyway, we should aim to find a listing, establish contact, then send anons (with proof of budget, otherwise they won't talk to us) for onsite visits.

Previous

Attached: 1563922675006.jpg (300x250, 60K)

If you think everything isn't cleaned from that island by now you're naive at best

That “temple” is literally the tip of a big child raping iceberg. We need to expose the compound, or bunker, or however you want to call it to the public.

I understand the skepticism, and I’m just some guy trying to slap this together with pol.

I hope this all works, and we find nothing on the island. I really do. If that’s the case, pol still collectively owns an island.

If the funding and purchase dosent work, then we move to plan b.

I like the idea multiple facets of funding, but WE MUST, ABSOLUTELY MUST REMAIN UNITED ON “OFFICIAL” FUNDING.

Even if this doesnt work, normies hearing the infamous hacker is trying to buy pedo island it will revive the story

Perhaps there are cheaper ways than collecting millions of dollars and entering a bidding process. How could we get what we want (the truth) and not pay for it (at least that much)? Worth thinking about.

Bump for revitalization

Bump so the last thread dosent die with EPSTEIN

BUMP SO YOU, THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST MIND ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET CAN DO SOMETHING HISTORICAL.

what happened to the drone video showing the tunnels

Make it more professional and remove anything related to Chan out of it for now. We know where it started, it will get far more recognition if it remains entirely unbiased.

I have. The first stage is to ATTEMPT a diplomatic and measured response. If we get steamrolled by shady dealings, then we move to plan B. We get boats, men, plenty of arms, shovels, excavators, and camping/survival equipment and we don’t leave until we’re all satisfied.

Can someone get in touch with rusty and McAfee about this? I feel they'd know how to handle this situation. Rusty because he's close to the situation and McAfee because he's ex elite.

>70mil dollar goal

Yeah that's gonna be a no for me dog.

Fuck it this is pol someplace where anything can happen BUMP

Isn't he loaded?

Didn't read the entire last thread, was the listing already found somewhere?

Think big, user. It's the American thing to do. Now's the time for it.

Please stop reading this. Please, get some sleepget some sleepget some sleep. You must all be so tired. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Jow Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired.

I must rest now. The night is still young.

I can't believe I wasted so much time checking into this, it was nothing. We've been duped. I am so sorry but I must get some rest now, goodnight.

What a total nothingburger. I just went into nothing conclusive came up. Nothing but nonsense. I must sleep now.

You all seem very tired. Maybe get a nap? It's such a good time for a siesta, my friends.

Yes. He also hates the oligarchy since he's been ostracized. He's been a pirate for awhile now. This would give him an excellent opportunity to stick it to someone he hated in life. McAfee, now is your chance, buy that shit and gives us unlimited access to finally expose some shit.

It's getting late. We should hit the hay and rest.

What a total nothingburger. I just went into the coordinates and nothing conclusive came up. Nothing but nonsense. I must sleep now.

Thanks for bumping the thread?

I'm near the island, what should I do

Attached: 0813191516_HDR.jpg (3840x2160, 730K)

>Give you money
>You buy an island
>We never see you again

Good try.

Goodnight

Regardless if this works or not it would make a statement.

\This is boring, a lot of eyestrain from all these jumbled up numbers. We should just get some sleep.

Midnight, electric motor, cross the ocean when it's calm

milliondollarextreme.com/collections/frontpage/products/epstein-shirt-black

Just going to shill for Sam Hoidel real quick

Um... Rusty?

HAHAHA! Get some rest, remember how good it feels to stretch out on that bed of yours and get a good night's rest? Please, get some sleep. I am so tired, so sorry but I must sleep now.

>We need to aim for around $100M
Count me in for 50$

Attached: Epstein's tunnels Little St James.png (1769x990, 3.57M)

Join the discord and pm me, please

discord,gg/n8qtmR

\Please, get some rest. I am so tired, let's get some sleep. I am so sorry but I must sleep now.

Yeah but he can't set foot on US territory. We need someone like Dennis Rodman to go down there with a film crew.

I took a look.
It's literally nothing.
I'm feeling sleepy.
Lets go to sleep anons.

Why was there no live stream tour of the place to show us all the evidence?

I’m actually the op from the last thread. I’ve been scouring trying to find it, here’s where I’ve been looking

does anyone know what drone that dude used when spectating the island?

It's literally nothing, I'm going to sleep guys, we all should get some rest and continue the search another time.

Sleepy shill confirmed. This is a worthy thread. Bump.

Bump

I don't have a boat
Nope, I'm just a tourist

I am so sorry but this was a total nothing. I am going to sleep now.

even if they've cleaned things up, they have to have missed something.

Sorry, I’m retarded

Can't be trespassing if it's on a dead mans property, user.

What'd he do?

It'd be hilarious to raise a Pepe flag over that fucker, though.

Everythings white washed and the blew shit up a few weeks ago
Where were ya during pic related?

Attached: 1565451771182.jpg (1745x2381, 1.27M)

I'll try.

Nigga I won't be using discord. I will maintain the discussion in an open and public forum. This needs to remain public and open. You've already activated the bots with how much this could work, don't fuck it up now by using closed channels. That's how you lose the trust of the majority.

no way they missed anything but it could be interesting to see the stuff hidden under the island.

Bot
O
T

why dont we just get a few HWNDU flag hunters to scuba their way ashore and start fucking shit up? seems a whole lot cheaper...

You're on an island. Find a boat. Rent. Buy and resell. Whatever you do, do not steal a boat for the good of mankind.

Good luck. Seize the island before those who want to remove the evidence do.

Slowly I began to hate them

Can you get to said island with a livestream?

Help locate the listing for the island.

Jow Forums, I never claimed to be a mastermind. I never claimed I was exceptional. I need your help. WE need your help as free people. Join the discord and talk to me directly. Call me whatever you want, ask me anything. Just do something.

nah, he's just trying to get retards to buy him an island.

Help locate the listing for the island.

Jow Forums, I never claimed to be a mastermind. I never claimed I was exceptional. I need your help. WE need your help as free people. Join the discord and talk to me directly. Call me whatever you want, ask me anything. Just do something.

discord,gg/n8qtmR

Here's the listing from 1998, when Epstein bought it.

web.archive.org/web/19981205203639/http://www.fortmyers.com/turks/crusviLstJames.html

>CHILDREN ARE MOST CERTAINLY WELCOME.....
>THERE ARE NOT MANY PLACES LEFT IN THE WORLD WHERE YOU CAN BESTOW QUALITY TIME ON THOSE YOU LOVE WITHOUT THE INTERFERENCE OF THE OUTSIDE WORLD. COME NOW TO LITTLE ST JAMES AND SHARE PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH THOSE YOU LOVE IN SECLUDED SPLENDOR.

Kek.

Prove it nigger

Discovery channel could do a show with those gold seeking brothers... oh wait, they're probably pedos too

If we can CRASH Disneys Stock; We can buy this island. Unicorn? Big Short?

it will already have been scrubbed clean by glow nigs

>Just go to sleep goy, nothing to see here
>Sleep, trust me goy
>I'm tired, and you should be too
>0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account

Attached: 1558575701162.jpg (1000x1000, 318K)

Can you explain this one to me about crashing Disney's stock?

Bump

bump for bringing back epstein

Architects were

islandarch.com/

They removed it just now from their portfolio, but:

web.archive.org/web/20160825175236/http://www.islandarch.com/portfolio/little-st-james-island/

I don’t want an island. I don’t need an island.

This is about US, you included.

QUICK UPDATE: I/US/WE ARE TALKING TO PEOPLE ABOUT DRAWING UP A PUBLIC CONTRACT FOR ANY SORT OF OWNERSHIP RIGHTS AND COMPENSATION IF THIS GAINS MOMENTUM.

THIS IS NOT A GRIFT, SCAM, NOR DO I HAVE ANY NEFARIOUS REASONS BEHIND THIS. I SEEK THE TRUTH, AS IM SURE YOU ALL DO. THATS WHAT UNITES US AS BROTHERS, AND AS FREE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD.

JOIN THE CAUSE. SHAKE THE PYRAMID.

Bump. Fresh Qfag propaganda.

Attached: Little St James 2 - Q Shit.png (1000x800, 1.13M)

The island is controlled by L.S.J. LLC

visuperiorcourt.org/opinions/pdfs/civil 443 of 2010.pdf

Do you literally mean “just now”, as in extremely recently? ((They)) could be watching.

Bump

Alright guys, what did we all learn from the last gofundme?

DON'T FUCKING DONATE BECAUSE THE OP IS GOING TO RUN OFF WITH THE MONEY

Treasure with many, many sources.

medium.com/@the_war_economy/investigation-jeffrey-epstein-d2ad68e2e845

Nah, probably after the Epstein thing turned sour, they took it off.

If it's up for sale, we'll be able to arrange an inspection. Don't let OP jew you out of your shekels, just contact the estate agent and ask for an inspection. They might even be running an open for inspection.

Everybody donate and I'll buy it and put it in my name. Dont worry, I swear everyone will be welcome.

Won't they scrub the place clean before handing over the keys? What's the point?

#BuyEpsteinIsland

Twitter bump faggots.

nvm I'm just gonna go back to gematria

how cool would it be to just be able to say POL owns an island. if it doesn't work all funds can be returned. fuck it lets do it. I'm in for a few shekels.

Attached: 20190814_163325.jpg (1080x656, 253K)

Dude we'd honestly have a better chance at mass invading it like Area 51 and everyone bring a shovel.

Swim to the island with the Mission Impossible music playing in your head. Also bring a camera in a water tight bag.

they glow so bright now I can't browse without spf 50+ on my skin and a pair of sunglasses.

Attached: 20190716_185619.jpg (548x332, 112K)

Can Kekistan finally become a reality?

hey Rusty?
Get down to the realestate in a nice suit and tie and grab the information for the listing of the island.

We could get a kekistani Jow Forumsony for less elsewhere. This is about finding out primarily. Owning it is a collateral benefit.

Attached: 1558903329947.jpg (540x303, 32K)

It's not listed yet. The $63M valuation was just what's stated in the filing. Now they've to clear up all kinds of legal things first before it comes to the market.
We should contact the lawyers directly. Names?

Go for it, but FBI has been there for a week cleaning up the valuable evidence.

I appreciate and whole heartedly understand your skepticism. That’s why you’re even here.

Help us out, join the discord, let’s figure out how to put some trust and credibility behind myself and this whole thing.

As of now all I can do is be honest and assure you the best I can. Ideally, there would be a sizable group of the biggest brains we can find to do what needs to be done. I’ve heard we could make an LLC, but I know nothing about that. If there’s a safe and secure way to crowdfund this and the account is only accessible with the same safeguards as a nuclear launch, where the council would all have to be present physically and agreeing that we’re moving the money now, please, that is infinitely better than just me or a few having access to the funds.

ANYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN THE CAUSE.
WE NEED IDEA MEN, BIG BRAINS, PEOPLE WHO CAN FOLLOW THROUGH, AND EVEN PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE SO WE CAN HAMMER THIS PLAN INTO A SOLID AND FOCUSED PLAN.

its worth it just to be able to do that after buying the island.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Yeah I'm sure all the child torture implements will be left on the island for the prospective buyers.

>GoFundMe

When will people learn?

We should have the money settled and ready to fly for when it’s publicly available. I don’t know about most of you guys, but in America, intimidation and threats of boycotts, etc etc seems like it can sway companies from doing things here and there.

Also, there is always plan B guys.

all of you thinking op is all about buying the island or that he'd buy it if he got the money. you are too naive bros

Attached: 1565308672675.jpg (250x241, 7K)