Why can't America have normal healthcare system?

Why can't America have normal healthcare system?
breaking911.com/shock-video-man-collapses-from-blood-loss-in-er-after-waiting-45-minutes/

Attached: Screenshot_20190815_033952.png (496x757, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc13.com/man-waits-for-help-while-bleeding-out-on-er-floor/5456576/
nytimes.com/2019/08/09/business/medical-tourism-mexico.html
wsj.com/articles/a-regulation-that-protects-big-hospital-monopolies-1497396023
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Give free health care to spics who don't pay taxes and niggers on welfare
>WHY IS HEALTHCARE SO SHIT

you do know that most of the tier 1,2, even 3 countries have healthcare system? only us is fuckin retarded

Agreed

Most emergency rooms I’ve bern to make sure you are in the emergency room for at least 4 hours.
If you’ve just been hit by a car or lost an arm, or have multiple bullet wounds, they might start treating you almost immediately, but if your complaint doesn’t seem as severe, they may have you wait for hours before the admissions nurse even sees you.
This guy serms to have had an injury that wasn’t as obvious, or maybe the ER had a bunch of major cases right then.
The US healthcare system sucks though.
The dental healthcare sustem is much more functional, and while not cheap or without problems, the fact that most people have shitty or no dental insurance means that accurate pricing up front with minimal price gouging us fully possible to find without hige amounts of searching.

Are you speaking sandnigger or English?

Anyways imagine regarding anything besides the US as a "Tier 1, 2 or 3 country"

Attached: 1439557447024.png (350x560, 221K)

I kinda know that feel (and the feeling of not getting any fucking painkillers goddamn mormon fucks)

>
Arnold SALAS. Salas is an interesting last name. Doesn't sound like it comes from Europe to me.

heart attack symptoms get you in right away too

Say you’re having trouble breathing. They’re not supposed to keep you waiting then

>Gibs free healthcare for all
>ER wait times raise to 18 hours

>get free healthcare
>man has to wait 45 days instead of 45 minutes

Wish it was just that but even poorer countries then he US have better healthcare systems then ours with even more of a spic and nigger equivalent population. In this case it’s just our hospitals and big pharma being jews even at the expense of our own people.

Immigration

clearly nothing was wrong with that bleeding faggot

BILL HIM FOR MAKING A FUCKING MESS
> durrrrr
> how does I apply tourniquet????

Attached: 521181599702712340.png (112x112, 22K)

>doctors get paid the same no matter what they do
>everyone in line for this amazing healthcare regardless of ailment
honestly, how can it not work?

>This guy serms to have had an injury that wasn’t as obvious

Are you fucking blind? Hes leaking everywhere.

>decides to get in a right which causes his dumbass to bleed out. Complains about the wait at the ER.

I don't think I've ever waited more than 10 minutes in an ER. His choices landed him there and he should wait for the true emergencies before being taken care of.

Look at the kind of people sitting there in the ER. It's like fucking niggers and weirdos. I've never really been to the ER, but I've worked closely with Paramedics, and they're absolutely fucking exhausted by bullshit calls. I was told I had to call any time a client complained of shortness of breath or pain in their chest. Well, some attention seeking fat fuck discovered that he could get attention that way. The medics would be furious when they arrived and tried to get me to stop calling for him. I was like "nah, I'm not qualified to diagnose him. You apparently are, so I'll keep calling".
I understand why he was so mad. It's infuriating to think that they could fake symptoms and win a $14,000 trip to the ER on the taxpayer's dime. But you can't solve the problem by expecting the lowest dude on the totem pole to stick his neck out for everyone else.

Every time I dealt with hospitals, it was all niggers, spics, jungle asians, and crazy white people looking for pain scripts. If it wasn't for the fact that doctors make so much money, I'm sure they'd be pissed about it. But someone gets billed for it. You and me. So they just let it slide.

And this is why people that aren't liars end up bleeding on the floor. You think Maria and Shaniqua don't pull that shit every time?

Attached: 1560394379420.jpg (1200x1637, 282K)

cut an artery in his arm when he punched through glass.
WTF was this beaner doing?
abc13.com/man-waits-for-help-while-bleeding-out-on-er-floor/5456576/

because people keep voting for health insurance owned candidates

Attached: 1565670291405.gif (480x320, 1.36M)

Healthcare costs. It's expensive. You have to justify why people should cover those costs for everybody. Americas system is the result of trying to do that. America is the first and quintessential multi-racial dystopia. Everything wrong with America, including it's healthcare, is what other white countries get to look forward to in the future. And no, your little Scandinavian welfare states won't somehow manage to be different just because you currently handle healthcare differently.

Also Obama care wasn't about extending coverage to everybody, it was about forcing people to pay for insurance. It was the ultimate corporate shill. In the end, they were the only ones who benefited.

probably a few things went wrong here. 1 he probably lost all that blood within a minute or two of the video starting. injuries that look like simple suture or glue fixes will wait in the lobby for a room while the “medical” cases get brought back first (shortness of breath, abdominal pain, chest pain, lightheaded ness). Also at some point they do actually run out of beds. there’s been times when my er had spare beds against quite literally every single length of wall that could accommodate one. the. There’s the fucking psycho yelling at staff. if you’re a dick to healthcare workers then they’ll find subconscious excuses not to deal with you.

Agreed. When I had Colitis and went to the ER since I kept shitting myself every 10 minutes, extremely dehydrated.. I saw nogs and tacos in there with their kids that obviously had nothing more wrong with them then a cold or cough. Complete bullshit I had to wait in pain for over 30 minutes to see a doctor. Even then those dumbfucks didnt issue a stool sample; just gave me two IVs and sent me home. Also got a nice $1000 bill in the mail a week later. Thanks a lot, this is the reason why people like me hate the doctor, all those Jews want is your fucking shekels.

on one hand that isn't his job
on the other how do you wait 45 straight minutes without you or someone else doing SOMETHING? Is it really that hard to find a piece of rubber or fabric?

Illegal aliens using healthcare and not paying for it. When Juan Ramirez gets the bill he simply moves or disappears back to Mexico. Ever try tracking a Juan Ramirez? Imagine how many Juan Ramirez's exist.
Meanwhile white guy gets billed, then if he delays pay by even 3 months the hospital or provider SUES him. Thats the trend now. He pays the bill and the attorney fees for the plaintiff.

if you’d have asked they would have sent you home with a specimen cup to bring back for analysis. nerves make it so anyone with diarrhea probably isn’t actually going to shit once they’re in the hospital and privacy is out the window.

As someone who works in a hospital its because homeless assholes waste everyones time trying to get a place to sleep after their free treatment and foreigners who never learned english yammer on in broken english

the fucking caution sign holy fuck lol

Most of those countries don't have a culture dedicated to being as fat as possible, and how its a good thing.
Our healthcare will not cost what anyone else's does.

>america

nytimes.com/2019/08/09/business/medical-tourism-mexico.html

>Look at the kind of people sitting there in the ER. It's like fucking niggers and weirdos
this

Attached: anm08.54 PM 001.png (559x431, 390K)

yes there is a federal law that makes it so that only a physician can decide whether or not someone needs to be assessed and treated, and even then they don’t ever invoke that power because they’re terrified of being sued. everyone who walks in the door or called 911 for any reason will be evaluated. I’ve seen “hangnail” and “don’t want to work” written on the complaint section, though most will at least try to make up a credible problem

Honestly was surprised to see that this was in the US. Normally ER wait times are waay worse here than in the US. I can remember multiple instances of going to the ER and having to wait 4-5 hours. Anecdotal, yes, but I'm fairly sure it's well accepted that longer wait times are a common result of free healthcare systems like the one we have here.

America's healthcare definitely has some weird shit going on. Even if you have money, they may turn you away for reasons that no one understands.
My grandfather was stuck in a waiting room for several hours after suffering a stroke, and was being heli'd between multiple hospitals for some reason where they'd forget about him again in the waiting room.
Dude was insured, and even if he wasn't, he had the money to pay out of pocket. He isn't the only one to get constantly rejected or stuck in a waiting room while dying despite that.

Shesez has a really strange story where his father's treatment kept getting rejected and denied despite successfully coming up with the funds the hospital demanded for it.

It's not the retard it's privately run healthcare setting prices exorbitantly high for profit.

Attached: 1561256267291.png (1097x2706, 2.9M)

He had to wait in line behind 30 nig nogs with gunshot and stab wounds.

In Europe he would have been told to come back in 8-weeks for an appointment.

Why didn't they just take him in?

Maybe if niggers and spics and homeless had access to an affordable healthcare system they wouldn't end up in the emergency room taking up space.

*the homeless

Because all nurses and doctors are douchebag Jews in it for the money. All the smart compassionate people were through calculated actions isolated from society so psychopaths could have free reign. The only possible way to get good healthcare is through private means, yet Faggot Nigger permanently created a healthcare system where 99% of people are guaranteed to be fucked over.

Spit in dr goldbergs face and live life a wolf. I refuse to seek medical treatment from people who will just poison me. The parasites will die if they have nothing to feed off of and I will evolve without worshiping pieces of paper and checking for permission from Alexanderia obviouscia cunt

Its his fault for not tipping the last time he was there.

It's the fucking same deal in the U.S. though lol

Who are you actually fooling?

HOMELESS PEOPLE GET FREE HEALTHCARE YOU NEET SHITPIG

What? No they don't lol

If they did they'd be free of drug addictions and would have access to mental health facilities, which clearly they don't utilize because paying for health is expensive

This doesn't even make sense... the ER is the one place you don't need insurance to be treated, it's ILLEGAL to refuse you care. This is a shit example... obviously someone fucked up triage or they didn't have the resources available.

OH AMERICA

Because I want more people to fucking DIE, not live, you stupid faggot.

Attached: 859943.png (656x720, 519K)

>overweight AF
>escaping starvation

Goyim don’t deserve good health care. If you die, your family can make (((interest))) payments

Wouldn't it be more cost effective if we just got rid of all the niggers, spics, and homeless?

The moral of the story:
ANY TIME you go to the ER, have chest pains. So what if you know it's just gas from last night's burrito. CHEST PAINS.

Remember, we don't need universal healthcare because you can just go to the ER for free!

Attached: 1476925973807.jpg (380x380, 19K)

That depends, would you want hard working whites to waste all that taxpayer money on building concentration camps to kill tens of millions of people?

Where do you live nigger? I work in Seattle and they all get sponsored care, cops cant or wont arrest them. They literally get a free ride with zero incentive to not be a degenerate. If they want a place they will just build a shanty town

Salas is Spanish, but he's definitely a central/south american

Maybe if our healthcare system wasnt run by jews

Attached: 1565665501698.jpg (400x400, 60K)

Well what the fuck. Then have you not seen that Seattle is Dying film?

Yeah, Seattle the city is doing jack shit right now, but as the end of that film states: If the U.S. was smart they'd build a robust system of drug addiction recover centers, then homeless people would get PROPER treatment for the homeless population's drug addictions and poor mental health and then integrate into society as hard workers. A single-payer health care system would ensure that these facilities getting build at an efficient rate.

we are already wasting taxpayer money. Niggers and spics are a net negative. Take the money from all social programs for niggers and spics and just fund death squads. Once they are all gone, then money can be put to better uses. It's an investment for the future.

I feel like building concentration camps and creating death squads is going to cost way, way more for taxpayers than just building a more robust health care system that benefits everyone.

>privately run healthcare
wsj.com/articles/a-regulation-that-protects-big-hospital-monopolies-1497396023

Its illegal in 35 states to open a hospital within a radius of another hospital.

Kikes, faggots, and our former niggerkid fucking mayor ruined this city. Im moving to Ellensburg for school. I hope this city burns. This city would rather make trannies comfortable enough to walk around in lingerie over fixing roads and fixing homeless. It doesnt matter, theyll just raise the cost of living and kick the poor into the smaller communities. I hate Democrats so goddamn much

Ok, you didn't answer my question at all and just had a tantrum about Democrats.

Nice.

>Why can't America have normal healthcare system?

It's not profitable.

One thing America loves to do is provide extremely expensive services for free, because people die without them, but absolutely refuse to pay even a portion of something extremely cheap that would prevent them from needing the expensive thing in the first place.

One of the most egregious examples is how we spend tens of billions of taxpayer dollars on kidney dialysis, since late stage kidney disease gets special treatment under Medicaid and is fully reimbursed with no copay. Hell, if you're undocumented you can still get it. But they won't pay for a transplant, which fixes the problem, and most states don't cover preventive care to stop you from getting late stage kidney disease. The ones that do make you pay a significant percent of the medical bill, so poor people can't afford it, and just wait until their kidneys fail so it's free.

Better pic?

What kind of ER was he in?

>got hurt in a fight
Why should I have to pay for this faggot's injury?

user you'd be paying for .0000000001% of that faggots injury if the U.S. had a single payer health care system

Quit acting like "so much money" is being taken from you.

>phoneposter

Hmmm......
No I'm with the other guy. I'll help build camps for free in my spare time.

This is just one of thousands of retards doing dumb shit and getting hurt. Work related injuries, recreational accidents, car accidents, disease, this is shit I don't mind paying for. I don't want to pay for retards getting in fights and niggers shooting each other.

Any amount of money taken from me to pay for other peoples' healthcare is too much.

The ER exists to stop this from happening. If a man nearly bled to death waiting it's because he didn't tell anyone he was fucking bleeding.

When you build camps for free you're voluntarily letting the government cuck you of your wages.

Unless you force those people to change, they will not change. Many of them can't be fixed regardless. You can't just throw resources at them and expect it to fix anything. They are a bottomless pit.

Niggers and spics use the ER as their doctors because they're too fucking retarded and lazy to get a PCP. This causes ER rooms to be flooded with bullshit.

Attached: 11B8CF6A-AAB2-4EA4-B631-5C6474188099.jpg (480x484, 22K)

That's still not even a 5 dollar's worth of your actual income.

Stop being a little bitch lol. You can find 5 bucks on quarters on the street if it means that much to you.

So if you drop a penny on the street you'd just happily throw a fit over it.

People like you end up on some Public Freakout YouTube compilation lol

>I feel...
No one cares.

They buy insurance, you pay taxes, what's the difference? Actually there is one. In retard countries like mine and yours when someone doesn't want to contribute to society, pay their share of taxes and be a general nuisance we stupidly continue to provide them with a service they do not deserve.

I know what happened in this video because I work in an ER and see similar things every day. The man was triaged and a compress put on his wound and he was asked to wait because there's more serious cases going on. His bandage came loose or he took it off and started bleeding everywhere. Then chimpanzee-man starts going ape and the nurses evacuated and called security because they thought it was a code white. The nig held up his treatment.

Where I work it's not uncommon to see old fogeys come in an ambulance after a fall and they toss them in a wheelchair with a huge gash on their heads with a bloody towel taped to their heads as they sit in the waiting room. And we're one of the better hospitals.

That would be because it's monumentally wasteful to build hospitals in cities that are already fully covered with enough hospital beds when there are 17 million people living in rural counties that don't have a single medical clinic.

If we let medicine be purely capitalistic, no one would bother opening up a hospital in rural areas - they can't make nearly as much money as they can in a city. Why would a doctor go live in coal county with all the unemployed miners and earn nothing when he could move to the city and have millions of patients? We'd fuck 70% of the country so that a few cities can have medical clinics on every corner.

>Unless you force those people to change, they will not change
Yes! We should absolutely force them to change.

I know a lot of leftist morons who would vehemently oppose the cops interfering on homeless issues but they're absolutely wrong in the case of homeless drug addicts.

I don't understand why people are acting as if universal healthcare is the answer here. How does sending MORE people to the hospital, reduce wait times at the hospital?

You already pay for insurance and medicare, so paying less for the same thing is somehow bad?

>too fucking retarded and lazy to get a PCP.
Maybe if they had better mental health serviced they'd be able to get their thoughts together figure out how to get a primary care physician.

Suck my dick nigger
>hurrr i watched a youtube video
>i is smart
Seattle has been run by who? Its shit because why? Who makes the policy? Who runs the state and biggest city?

>spend the most money on health care but nowhere near the healthiest country
DUDE ITS THE NIGGERS AND SPICS I SWEAR LMAO

you need to prove that shit with real facts, not generalities. for example government hospitals in India suck and the private ones are expensive but only marginally better.

No. They get you triage sooner. You still wait if things are negative.

Then prove to me that concentration camps and death squads cost less and is more worth it than just building a robust single-payer healthcare system across the States.

You know you can't lol

>mental health
>for niggers and spics
More like a fucking PSA. The absolute state of self hating whites. Not every brown person is mentally ill they just dont know shit

>Give free health care to spics who don't pay taxes
Spics are the only ones working and they arent getting health care for their efforts

Population control. The herd must be culled per the Georgia guidestones.

>Why can't America have normal healthcare system?
We can barely figure out a standard unit of measure.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-12_19-56-36.png (527x521, 352K)

No. You get triage sooner. You still wait.

>How does sending MORE people to the hospital, reduce wait times at the hospital?
Good question. How did European countries do it after WWII?