How do you avoid suicidal thoughts?

How do you avoid suicidal thoughts?

Attached: 15100111314882.jpg (2000x1333, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wyM9e4o_f1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=yMl-m36mZ0I
streamable.com/o28y1
youtube.com/watch?v=Ed8j33e8viE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

living in the United States.

Attached: 1546788394805.jpg (960x1133, 285K)

Heroin, unironically. I just can't take it anymore....

Attached: 43546646.jpg (203x248, 4K)

Attached: 15DAEECF-EF50-4C93-808E-BC58A2992662.png (1440x1804, 396K)

Happenings

you know the phrase "think outside the box"? well open the box instead of thinking outside of it for all to see

Have kids.
Go to church.
Pick up a constructive hobby.
Talk to friends.
Hell, even masturbating can help with suicidal thoughts.
Get a dog because he'll depend on you.

I'll be on the other side forever.
I can hang out here for a while longer

Meditation where you learn to silence thoughts.

I don't, I'm hoping they finally overload my head

A moderate dose of antidepressants

I don't

As long as power plants are running, I have a job. Good luck.

by not thinking about suicide

If you believe you will not die, but have everlasting life.

We live on a Fallen Earth, a world filled with sin and death and murder and strife. Satan rules this world but we must endure for as long as we are on this world. We will live with God for all eternity when he brings his kingdom to this world and judges all. We will finally have peace.

Attached: Take my hand son.jpg (720x900, 136K)

By remembering that at least I'm not a nigger or canadian.

Attached: 0aMXbLf.jpg (2048x1371, 1.21M)

Pray. Also self medicate sunstances that help me to do the things I enjoy doing. If you love to read but can’t seem to get up the focus, pop an adderall. Same is true for prayer coincidentally, if that’s what you love to do...

The next step is obviously personal fitness which is a true long lasting antidepressant. I’m just not there yet. Pray for me guys.

Attached: D03CB528-4A41-46DF-886E-929BE9EFFDB0.png (112x112, 25K)

Do you have any simple meditation guides?

Ironically enough, suicide tends to do just that.

All of this, except the dog part unless you live inna woods

Stop being such a pussy.

I'm just sitting in the corner waiting for the boogaloo. I'm very tired.

By realizing that I'm living in an interesting time and I should be glad that I'm a part of it. Your fight is here, user. Why would you run from it?

Attached: 1547231502294.jpg (750x1000, 82K)

Get some help, dude

Literally be productive and work towards something. That's it.

Not thinking about it.

Seriously, if you have suicidal thoughts then you have issues and it's important to see it as what it is. Seek help man, there is no "dealing with it". You need to consider overcoming the problem rather than running from it. Bet of luck.
>Bleakness in pic related is soothing.

Kill your self, then you will have no thoughts

Attached: C022D091-9B15-47E7-94C3-D9610061A2F4.jpg (583x525, 37K)

What if you have a high paying job but don't care about anything and the only thing you enjoy is going to sleep?

Ultimately, it gets back to the foundation. Life is short and brutish enough, why shorten it, brutally? I remember the first time I met suicide, the idea that a person would kill themselves. I was ten? A famous person suicided and it was on the news.
Two of my closest friends always bant with me - "you always have to see the positive, don't you?" It's like a running joke. God help me should i ever lose that, I can't help it, it's below instinct.
Life is a gift and this planet is amazing beyond description. At the end of the glass it's just you and the Universe. I have stopped resisting and accept.

Attached: one life.jpg (857x548, 149K)

unironically just turn off the screens, close your eyes, and i try to think nothing. nothing at all.

unironically, cocaine

Staying busy and around people. Get addicted to positive activities.

ignore them, find something mentally intensive and focus on that, they will pass
>t. suicidal since 12 yrs. old

youtu.be/wyM9e4o_f1Y
You know you (or at least someone identical to you in every way, facing identical problems) always has existed and always will exist.

Is this comforting to you? It was to me. It means i don't have to worry about death, because anyways i (or someone identical to me, who might as well be called "me") always has existed and always will.

by not letting their 5g network penetrate
my mind

because I am a PSYKER
that they have not seen yet

youtube.com/watch?v=yMl-m36mZ0I

I find killing yourself helps cleanse most thoughts..

I like you. Hope is so powerful.

Godspeed user

Attached: pol survival.jpg (657x1024, 201K)

Think homicidal thoughts instead

Why would you kill yourself? It's never been easier to have sex, find a (white) wife and make babbies, pursue a career you like, focus on your hobbies, discover all kinds of cool stuff, being born just in time to spite the jew globalists.

Based and redpilled.

I don’t. The only reason I don’t do it is for my dad.

Based and Christpilled. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Ghost who was and is and is to come.

This is how you end up a better you.

Tomorrow always bears the promise of bringing something better.

And God's blessings are not always readily apparent. You must seek them out.

Attached: 1555524205062.png (711x682, 1023K)

Anime and jpop idols keep me going.

Attached: 1565711028570.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

listen to black metal

Attached: bm1.jpg (465x309, 55K)

Learn, listen to music, pick up hobbies such as a musical instrument, work on projects (literally anything you want), exercise, etc. etc.
YouTube has a lot of great stuff, the problem is knowing where to look. What I've found is Colin Hiles (i just really like his diagrams, they give me a boner every time), Alan Watts, and about 10 other channels of that sort.

Working out helps, also cold showers. If that doesn't do the trick, lithium and seroquel.

I stopped caring and figure I may as well live to see if I can personally experience the end of the world.
You must admit you're at least curious to where this all goes.

not being a fingolian helps

Anything to keep my head up and going forward, ever forward

clean up before you od or end up in liquid handcuffs

>being a leaf

Unironically pic related.
Meditation, or preferably prayer helps definitely.

I feel like you haven't been watching the news. We're literally run by a plutocratic, satanic, globalist elite that will stop at nothing to further their interests. Genociding continents or systematically raping younglings isn't beyond these broken people.
It's mostly righteous anger that keeps me going. Living well in a world like this is all the challenge one could ask for, at least.

Attached: yksitotuus.jpg (1280x1640, 350K)

by killing yourself

He's right tho, suicidal thinking is a national past-time here. It's how we weed out the weak and become the most ebin people on the planet.

live a life worth living.

ah who am i kidding. i dont.

I'm generally an optimistic person, even in hard times i think of an ideal future. I won't throw away my one shot at life, i'll strive till the end to achieve my goals.

Attached: 1382048_10201579297676718_1661405055_n.jpg (635x960, 79K)

This.

The trick with suicidal thoughts is to create enough positive activity that it outweighs the negative. Not always easy, but simple.

If you lived a life you enjoyed and achieved your goals then you've lived a life worth living.

Become oblivious to the things around you

Attached: 1547427948789s.jpg (212x250, 9K)

please man, Ill give you my email for professional assistance, Ive been an AA sponsor for 2 years for my brother and I cant let myself see addiction take over a person, please respond to this man.

Thanks

OP legitimate answers are therapist seeking, working out, socializing even if its online however keep it appropriate, and working out some more. If anyone on here wants help or someone to talk to more personally about this, please respond to this and Ill try my best to help. As I stated previously Ive been a sponsor for my brother for 2 years and I have been in the same shit you have bro, were all in this together!

Hey

For help please contact your doctor to get in touch with a therapist even just for a one time visit for a evaluation, and my Email is [email protected] for anyone who wants to talk about serious problems (Silly I know, made it senior year of HS)

whats got you in the dumps my guy

It's hard, but i figure life will be over soon anyway and besides my dick still works and i can always die heroically in battle and death is probably not the end and Heaven prolly awaits. FAGGOT.

ONWARDS!!

The one thing i struggle with is having any sort of hope for the future.

I think of my family. My little sister still looks up to me and our dad is abusive to her. I have people that rely on me so I think of those who rely on me at my job where I'm essentially in charge of keeping all the machines running so the niggers on the floor can operate them, my church where I'm seen as a good example and my family.
You avoid suicidal thoughts by not being a selfish asshole.

With the truth,helps me personally
streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: Fver.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

By committing suicide

>therapist seeking

fake science that will just prescribe you psych meds so you can be the next mass shooter.

Based and wholesome-pilled

Killing yourself

I don't have the balls for hope, dammit. You accursed goyim always have to see the bright side, don't you? fucking. hmff. Bitch assffhm. Punk asshmff.

Fuck you guys.

Here you go OP,
youtube.com/watch?v=Ed8j33e8viE

Call me a retard, but it's always been enough for me to know that the sun will rise from the east next morning. Like, all there is to it. I've been in debt to my ears, all kinds of troubles, depressed too, but suicide has never been a plausible, good option, as I know the sun will rise from the east tomorrow. Also I can't choose to undie were I to die and that would, funnily enough, heavily restrict my options. I try to do stuff that makes feel autonomous from society, helps too I'd guess. How do you get suicidial thoughts?

Attached: animorphs.jpg (480x720, 89K)

>Leaf
>Leaves
Ho shit, but your post was too gay4me though.

I will slaugther the opposition, how's that? just ignore the dead bodies.

Hard exercise and substantive reading. Better yourself, that works

I ride towards the enemy in my trusty steed, i don't give a fuck faggot.

Your a Gay

I pick off enemies with my bow while on horseback, what are you homo?

>in my trusty steed
user are you fucking your horse? That's pretty gay.

Avoid? You should dig into your thoughts and find something to live for. I live just so I don't miss out on something funny. Living in the US is like having a front row seat to the circus - George Carlin

I fucking jump OVER the enemy's shield wall instilling terror into their cowardly and feeble hearts, i am the panic of the Germanic. ROMA INVICTA.

SPANIARD!!
SPANIARD!!
SPANIARD!!
SPANIARD!!

I'm picking of invading Yankees with an English bow like it's 1863 and i'm LARPing like it's 1403.

not true as I went thru (Still kinda getting over the last bumps) of a bad bad wake of depression that I truly dont know will ever go away. Meeting with my Doctor twice a month made me feel so much better, especially since she was truly motivating and talked to me as a person rather than a patient. You might have to go thru a few to get the right one, but its not for everyone!

[gif related] I can't think if I'm blackout drunk.

Attached: 1565823467066.gif (240x135, 2.73M)

my jump to conclusions mat

Attached: JumpToConclusionsMat.jpg (480x640, 73K)

[email protected], shoot me an email if you ever wanna talk about it man

Anyone got that expanding brain meme related to suicide?

It's the Spanish Civil War. I'm not just gonna kill myself, i'm going to capitalize on this time travel opportunity to kill some actual commies.

I almost ate a bullet for dinner, but I started reading philosophy and now I have a newfound interest in life. I read How to Die by Seneca the Younger