Slow boiling nightmare

Is this the most evil timeline in existence?

Attached: 1518748813909.png (600x600, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fzQDXz9Sr8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only when you reach full awareness of the timeline have you arrived in the darkest of all timelines

You're not in the timeline. The timeline is in you. Awake.

If elites are raping and sacrificing kids then probably yes. If that isn't the case then it's just the most amoral timeline which may actually be worse. If elites are just replacing whites to rule over a mongrel race for all time then that's pretty fucking evil on it's own.

This is actually the best timeline. Your suffering has only just begun.

yes we are in hell

Attached: 1557397609691.jpg (225x225, 13K)

no, this is
youtube.com/watch?v=fzQDXz9Sr8c

It could be worse, you know

It is, the Eggstein truly confirmed it. We are ruled by demons who think that we are trash. I can't enjoy anything. Even when good things happen and my loved ones celerbrate I know it's nothing in the grand scale of things because in the same time evil fucks are raping children and plotting how to exploit and destroy cattle (us).

Attached: 1484681352275.png (1338x974, 2.1M)

Are you referring to the practice of making yourself believe something is true and then seeing it become true irl?
I dont think that works tbqh, I've tried

No the most evil timeline is the one where the Jews win.

Attached: 8c724ee9fea12f656337c325892dd7d2.jpg (736x946, 203K)

They already did

I’m pretty certain that we are in the darkest timeline.

No I'm implying that this timeline belongs to you. It belongs to all of us. You don't imagine things happening you make them happen. This is unironically the greatest timeline. With a bit of planning and action you could declare yourself a kang and actually get supporters. Just for the memes alone.

Yes OP, we're leaving the circus stage and entering the purged stage. Prepare for blatant lies on TV and aggressive infringement of rights. Remember if they can't control the narrative they will pull the plug on society. They will not allow the goyim to see them bleed, they'll sooner execute a scorched Earth policy.

I really hope you own a gun.

Attached: 1565586703554.gif (250x250, 222K)

yes, I have lyme disease

Is this bait?

The irony is the Far Right is far more inclined to Islamic beliefs than the Left is

>if they can't control the narrative
but they can and anything people think proves otherwise is just there to create a necessary illusion required by the simulation. no reason to die for a damned cause.

It's gonna be great, it's gonna work out and everything will be fine. Trust me guys, It's gonna be great. Illuminatti will be exposed, people will develop ESP powers, drugs and prostitution will be legalized, every man will be free to use whatever word he wants, people will be able to fuck on the lawn, ect, ect.

Gonna work on out.

It's not over yet. Have hope in the spirit of the west. Things will get worse before they get better, and you will be stronger for having struggled through it.

Attached: 01CE9434-6DDF-4DF6-8454-E85D8515B9F6.jpg (442x532, 88K)

Oh just wait. Its gonna get worse.

Attached: 1562034760164.jpg (856x818, 56K)

I just arrived here from a much worse timeline so stfu faggot

Nope. My normie ass liberal co-workers don't believe that Epstein committed suicide. Also they're starting to wake up to Clinton being a corrupt pedo. The kikes are losing the narrative all due to how brazen they've gotten. The cattle are waking up.

Attached: 1565811681549m.jpg (1024x1011, 131K)

Attached: 1565373505591.jpg (415x604, 65K)

It was over before we got here. Have a classic blackpill.

Attached: classic.jpg (1536x817, 396K)

what narrative are they losing? the narrative that the world is a dangerous place and we need more and more control to prevent anything bad happening to anyone?

no that narrative as only ever increased. just like 9/11 and the security at airports afterwards. the shootings, rapes, whatever, it all points to the same thing, more security, more control, and they'll be the ones managing it.

Wut

The left/right paradigm is falling apart. Once children get involved people will wake up, you may not understand because you may not be a father. But it's clear that everyone connected to Epstein was involved in his pedo scheme. This is Marc Dutroux all over again

>paradigm
i think dichotomy is the word your looking for

Hope so
They did not. We are still here

I´d follow you. You have my hammer.

This shithole country would become orders of magnitude better overnight if the democrat and republican parties were just eradicated. Imagine if mouthbreathers were actually forced to look at who to vote for based on policy instead of team blue or team red. Normies learning that for the most part the entire upper class are depraved monsters who use their wealth to gleefully kick people beneath them climbing up the economic ladder is the only ray of hope left.

>Implying the Fuhrer isn't on an inter-dimensional crusade through all possible realities

I just had a really negative day, there are so many evil people in this world.

That would actually work

>implying this is the only existence we're experiencing.
kikes man, they never learn.

This shit's been happening for millennia
only difference is the internet allowed us to see it

No.

Because there didn't need to be beauty.
Whoever or whatever created this process we call existence, did not need to include things like beauty. It could have just been an unending, Darwinian grind. All mute animal instincts and no joy. No wonder.

Yeah the rules of this particular game we find ourselves in suck pretty hard. But it's the only game in town.

You're a leader son. Now you need to find followers.

This timeline was doomed from the enlightenment onward, once anti-clericalism became a mainstream academic thought, it was over.
look up Adam Weishaupt

Attached: 1560146730614.jpg (794x960, 109K)

Absolutely. The world would have been much better in the West had the Axis won. No kikes, niggers, muslims and mass immigration to White nations. No evil penny-pinching and undercutting of (((globalism))).

Hillary is President. Epstein isn’t even arrested

Oh it works. But it takes time and concentration.

When I feel doomed I like to look at the story of Halo. When all seemed lost the prophets kept making mistakes which handed them the victory to the humans. Too many times have the top dogs got to cocky and self confident that they make too many mistakes which they are now only for it to turn on them. Society is much more fragile then you think.

Attached: 1552623391189.png (1080x1073, 760K)

Yes. Literally, a fucking 52 million dollar PEDOPHILE CHILD RAPE ISLAND was found to be just that. Someone who could've blown the lid on the whole thing "suicides" under the most ludicris scenarios and news is burying the story with "hurr durr mass shooting #434943"

Literally this is THE BIGGEST FUCKING STORY OF ALL TIME IF NOT 2019. And the news is already trying to go "WOOOO FOOTBALL!ING UP! uhhh... HOW ABOUT A MASS SHOOTING!? THOSE ARE GREAT FOR RATINGS!! LOOK HERE!"

PEDOPHILE

CABAL

CHILD TRAFFICKING

RAPE-ISLAND
Literal:
CHILD. RAPE. ISLAND.

>Imagine if mouthbreathers were actually forced to look at who to vote for based on policy instead of team blue or team red.
only whites think like this. You would need an ethnostate of whites only for your ideal to become reality. Non-whites always vote tribally. And multicultural or multi-ethnic or multi-racial societies that do not have a super majority of one controlling group always devolve into Tribal (Identity) Politics. The ones who don't play the Identity game are the ones who lose.

And if you actually wanted something different than "vote for this party or vote for that party" (ie: dem vs. repub... whig vs dem... or whatever), then you would need to change America over to a Parliamentary system instead of our Presidential system.

No. Not by a long shot. I'm still alive, so humanity still has hope. I have to be honest, though... My feelings about the situation are deteriorating. Fear not, however, I will not quit. Have a good "1"... or at least try to.

We prevented that, with the aid from KeK. Now we are responsible, since Epstein´s fall is because of us. Maybe we end being the force that triggered human soul´s salvation. It´s a nice thought to attatch to.

>Entering Purge stage

I was thinking this the other day too. The sudden aggressive push to eat bugs, and ban meat. The convenient "shootings" to make the lemmings hysterical and demand gun confiscation. They've already brainwashed fuck loads of people into hating their own countrymen and fetishizing foreigners. So when they see their own people getting killed, they'll laugh and demand more blood. The "Nazis" had it coming they'll say. The same people are hypocrite shits, who go on about how "I never though this would happen in America, N-nazis" when fifty mexican illegals get rounded up. But when thousands of REAL Americans, whose bloodlines go back to 1600/1700s get rounded up and their rights infringed upon they'll just watch with a smug smile on their face. Because they aren't "racist", which is the worst crime to them. Worse than being a filthy disgusting traitor, and ending your thousand year plus long bloodline and civilization along with it. With a smile, I might add.

Internet censorship, mass media mind-fuckery, constant propaganda, and everyone is losing their fucking mind. That one user went to jail for saying "mean things" about feds on ifunny, so when are all chan posters/lurkers going to the gulags? Soon, I'd imagine.

Attached: 1554434628937.jpg (890x852, 118K)

HAHAHA, that's pretty funny. The funniest part? I'm going to teach you ESP. Although I'm calling it something different, that is the language. I.H.R.C.

Mayans were right about 2012, we are not "alive" we only think we are...

Psalm 23:4

Attached: 1548047367455.jpg (788x699, 54K)

King of the Sierra Nevadas checking in here - who here wishes to pledge fidelity to the glorious Alpine Reich? Many open cabinet positions to fill.

Attached: SierraNavadaReich.jpg (284x177, 13K)

If you provide food and shelter, I´ll fight for you

Based and mountainpilled

Attached: chad zone.jpg (846x703, 188K)

That's a tough pill to swallow user.

Done. Welcome to the Reich - now fly up and take and rifle from the barracks

Applying for your Court Wizard position m'lord.

Accepted - However, you will have to play second fiddle to my cat, of whom currently holds the High Wizard title, which would naturally outrank the court wizard.

Better buckle the fuck up bitch because you haven't fucking seen anything yet.

Attached: 6786.jpg (639x506, 34K)

And many more things on top of that

Attached: F83252E2-6CEB-4849-BF5B-3E5BC4DF54CC.jpg (500x500, 77K)

War it is.

"Waa, waa, waah--!" That's the problem with you millenials. Your old man never took the belt to you when he should have.

Attached: 5923285_orig.jpg (480x330, 23K)

This timeline SUCKS!!!!! I can’t wait to see it all fall apart for once. There has to be a way out somewhere. The elite are trying to take people’s guns before all the information about the pedophile ring gets out. We have sick psychopathic tyrants running the entire show. So disgusting in every angle imaginable. Caesar would puke at the sight of this monstrosity.

>There has to be a way out somewhere.
Suicide?
Sucks but what can we do?!?

I don't think Oliver Cromwell is coming back.

Attached: 220px-Oliver_Cromwell_by_Samuel_Cooper.jpg (219x267, 14K)

Isaiah 40:8 KJV

I was just thinking about how the prophets are Jews.
They're both control society, genocidal, inbred, weak, they lie, and think they are God's chosen people.

hmm, don't know what to think of this

That is exactly what they want you to do, do not let them break you anons, stand as a boulder before the tide, call out evil where you see it, and do not fear the reprisal from those that do evil.

Attached: 1558359471193.jpg (1000x664, 249K)

I'm sorry Rich
You're right

This part of the timeline is pretty bad, but it leads to the best outcome in the end.

Attached: l061b_en.png (1239x1754, 188K)