HAPPENING!
HAPPENING!
HAPPENING!

>Cop #2 takes something out of his utility belt
>Still no blood
>Cop #1 waits
>Cop #2 sprays fake blood on cop #1 arm
I'm injured!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1565830947466.webm (480x480, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1bw7XUK1oUQ
youtu.be/tI28YNE0rRc
youtube.com/watch?v=193yh_-Q504
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You Jow Forumstards get your physiology lessons from Hymiewood action movies.

any source of this footage on youtube or something?

Fuck off gun grabbing kike

No idea

cops are based fucking leaf

so amazing that the garlic shooting everyone already forgot about happened 666 days after the vegas event.
thank the lord this brave woman was able to escape from BOTH events
youtu.be/1bw7XUK1oUQ
she looks so happy to be alive. and lets not forget these 2 brave women here, both taking multiple gunshots just DAYS before giving this interview.
youtu.be/tI28YNE0rRc
look at the bravery there. that blonde girl even has a bullet still lodged in her liver and shes STILL out there powering through it all to give these interviews. so brave. so powerful

i am so tired of posting this. you are all fucking retards if you believe any of this

Attached: 666day.png (1185x539, 52K)

leaf, you are a faggot for not finding a better quality source than this shit, but ill bump your shit

what the hell were they doing before they ran to the car?

Cops are gun grabbing kikes. It;s a Blue lives matter narrative to add to the whole shooting narrative.

Clearly Vegas is unimportant, Google only focuses on unimportant things to censor.

Attached: 1565828410640.jpg (1849x1205, 378K)

Bump for Jow Forumstardation.

> Cops are gun grabbing kikes
Hahaha, fuck off. Cops vote overwhelmingly red and a lot of them are NRA members.

Didn't look like a tuorniquet application or anything. Do they have a blood coagulation spray?

Jow Forums is absolutely chalk full of retards, in fact this website may just have the absolute stupidest userbase on the whole internet. Sometimes I wonder how anybody here even dresses or feeds themselves and then I realize they all live with their mommies and are probably on welfare.

What a shithole this fucking place is I hate all of you

I’m CPD. I’m also a NRA member. You are unhinged and don’t know what you’re talking about.

What the fuck, you can see his left arm had no blood on it, until that fucker sprayed the blood onto it.
I'm so fucking sick of this gay world, they're shoving it right in our fucking faces as we sit here and get pissed about it.
FUCK THIS SHIT.

Attached: 1516764702751.gif (500x275, 365K)

bump

HOLY SHIT

Fuck off, faggot

Don't act like you are the majority, especially in big cities. Plenty of them will just do whatever they are told to do without question.

flag or fag

And you think they can't be purged? Obama did a great job with the army, im sure his minions in nigger cities did the same.

Attached: mil.jpg (1696x1956, 1.82M)

SLOPPY JOB

I think it was iodine they were pouring on and sometimes wounds don't bleed. This doesn't really show anything

immobile for a good 2-3 seconds, with no blood drops until that second stooge sprays him

bump

Attached: hydefacelol.jpg (800x800, 149K)

holding the blood in through sheer willpower, apparently

I don’t know a single cop that is against guns. I know of cops that are against guns in the hands of worthless shines. That’s it.

Yet here you are memeflaggot

Are they even actual cops? They're getting so lazy that if they passed off Miami Vice clips as video of the shooting on the news I wouldn't be surprised. The moronic public might need some Snopes reassurance but they'd go along with it

The "injured cop" opens the door with his "injured" hand, then waits for iodine? Makes sense.

if you are running with blood dripping down your arm, the drops would be separated through distance. if you then stand still, the blood is then greatly concentrated into one area.
>What the fuck, you can see his left arm had no blood on it, until that fucker sprayed the blood onto it.
he clearly has blood on his arm before that guy is done 'turning around getting a spray' out of his belt.

Attached: 1562297314655.png (464x464, 255K)

Could be cuts from glancing wound, spalling or fragments, copper might've washed the arms with disinfectant, betadine or water.
If you've ever cut yourself and went to wash it, you know how blood dillutes and goes all over the fucking place.

The reason I also mention betadine is because of its color; could easily seem like blood from your 5pixel footage.

Soak your ID in fentanyl dissolved in DMSO gel so when you hand it to cops, Whoops

Attached: 1558830847887.jpg (720x960, 78K)

Also why would they pour blood on and then have him get in a car to be rushed away?

>sometimes wounds don't bleed
well something started gushing onto the ground right at the last second when bike cop 2 started messing around

Why would they fake a shooting involving a nog? This isn't even going to stay in the cycle until friday anyways

Leave then, kike.

Attached: Titus.jpg (474x315, 37K)

I hate nonwhites.

Not to spout liberal nonsense, but you must be white, living in a white neighborhood, and know cops who work in those same white neighborhood.
Don't you think Chicago cops getting shot at daily don't want guns out of nigger hands?

You hang out with a lot of the fucking retards? Of course you wouldn't know they are anti-gun, it is part of their job. Majority wouldn't fucking hesitate to take them though, look at the red flag fuckers.

>clearly
I don't see a thing

Why would they put fake blood on and have him rushed away immediately makes sense. Also when you are just shot you may not always feel it the same as when it's all over. This is just some nigger drug dealer mad at whitey

Thats what I was thinking. Clotting agent perhaps.

I am a Chicago cop. Read my post before that.

NAMES AND BADGE ID OF OFFICERS INVOLVED!
GET IT NOW

Holy shit. Save and repost on normie media

WTF srs... fake blood damn

There has to be a source on this

I don't care about the shooter. This is just ZOG using a situation to inflate the "victim" count to then turn aruond and ask for more gun control, in the names of BLUE LIVES MATTER. They know conservatives love their police, and will approve. Next will be kids.

I think its iodine running off his hand iodine is blood red

makes sense, sure looked suspicious at first glance though

Missed that one, Chicago is a big city. I assume some areas are much whiter and safer. I always assume cops are pro 2ndA, and patriotic. But this is really shady.

The webm is in another thread.

They will use this against us but I hate all the crazy false flag talk when it's just a nig.

1:21:42
youtube.com/watch?v=193yh_-Q504

GET IN HERE!!!!! YOUTUBE COPY

I think there are niggers in this thread, anyone who watches the video can see he;s holding his arm at his side as he's running and see the blood streak on it, fucking morons.

Looks like an iodine solution for disinfectant before they rushed him to the hospital.

Are most cops cool or egotistical assholes? Because every cop I’ve had encounters with, except the last one I got pulled over by, was a fucking dick. I am respectful, the cop that got me last time was running radar on the road and waved me down, I pulled over for him an apologized for going 7 over, he ran my shit and told me he was giving a warning “because you didn’t make me hop in my cruiser and chase you.” Seems like a rare occurrence. BTW, thank you for your service if you’re not LARPing, PoPoAnon.

in case you guys don't know, philly has an unofficial SOP for shooting victims to scoop and go. They throw the guy in the back of a police car and they drive to one of the many trauma centers in philly which saves the time of waiting for an ambulance. The video doesn't look all that ridiculous

As I said, the vast majority of cops are pro 2A. These pieces of shit arent getting them legally. They’re buying them in the allys and out of dudes house. Regardless though, I’m still pro 2A. Chicago doesn’t have a gun problem, it has a coon problem. Simple as that.

that was my initial thought too... or perhaps something im not aware of, but after the second and every subsequent watch since - this is fucked.

Attached: FAKE - Copy.png (699x641, 716K)

God's work user, saved.

Niggerbrain never heard of releasing pressure on a wound or disinfecting it.

They can't grab what they don't know exists and I exclusively mobile post from nigger burner phones on public wifi. I really like Bridgeport and LeBlond machine tools.

>Jow Forums is absolutely chalk full of retards, in fact this website may just have the absolute stupidest userbase on the whole internet. Sometimes I wonder how anybody here even dresses or feeds themselves and then I realize they all live with their mommies and are probably on welfare.
>What a shithole this fucking place is I hate all of you

Attached: 1565501859402.png (742x772, 477K)

They want niggers to be disarmed

anyone have the facebook live vid hosted somewhere?

I can’t speak for everyone. I don’t work in a rural department where nothing happens. If you got pulled over going 7mph over, then I’m shocked. I’m assuming it was a VERY small department. CPD barely pulls anyone over for speeding unless we’re using it as probable cause to pull a car over with 4 shines in it.

Yeah I think all the people calling everything fake or a false flag are paid shills. This is literally some thug black dude who was running a trap house cops showed up he hid and came out shooting.

And they're going about it in the manliest of ways.

I am so sorry but this was a total nothing. I am going to sleep now.

It's about time we sleep everyone. I'm so exhausted. It's time for sleep. Go to bed everyone.

Why is it national news then?
When no other shooting is ever news?
FF

I took a look.
It's literally nothing.
I'm feeling sleepy.
Lets go to sleep anons.

no, he opens with his right arm. its the left that is bleeding or get "iodine" on it

This is boring stuff. Let's go to sleep. I must sleep, bye.

Get some rest, remember how good it feels to stretch out on that bed of yours and get a good night's rest? Please, get some sleep. I am so tired, so sorry but I must sleep now.

Sometimes wounds won't bleed. I've seen machete hacks that just open up the flesh down the bone, but don't bleed for sometime. Running though? Running will make it fucking bleed real fast.
Spread that webm.

It's about time we sleep everyone. I'm so exhausted. It's time for sleep. Go to bed everyone!

G'night, CIA.

Attached: fakefakefake.png (1479x1406, 2.88M)

Good find. It's still hard to confirm fakery. I would imagine if I had been shot, my instinct would be to put pressure with my hand and he's running with it out in a strage position. No blood on the ground but it looks like there's a streak on his arm. Also, broad daylight with cameras and choppers is bad time to pull a stunt. They could have done it under an overhang just as easily. I'm thinking this is legit.

the only pressure one the wound would be his beating heart shooting blood out everywhere as he runs
whatever spills could possibly be a disinfecting agent but it seems to be clotting like blood would and iodine doesn't do that

Attached: 1561664804407.jpg (795x596, 67K)

I can't believe I wasted so much time checking into this, it was nothing. We've been duped. I am so sorry but I must get some rest now, goodnight.

What is MKUltra, family

What a total nothingburger. I just went into nothing conclusive came up. Nothing but nonsense. I must sleep now.

>Sometimes I believe larps.

Because guns are a hot button right now and they said it was a rifle(though I doubt he got it legally). And it was cops that were the victims and as fucking hostages. Use common sense when dealing with stuff be sceptical of all sides.

I can't believe I'm still mkultraing this thread.

It's literally nothing, I'm going to sleep guys, we all should get some rest and continue the search another time.

GOD BLESS YOU.

Let's get the info on the officers involved. See how long they are on light duty.

unless the dude just got a minor rash from being grazed... that would make him the ultimate faggot

WTF

Attached: wtf.gif (320x289, 1.05M)

Most days I don't dress myself, I just put on a bathrobe.

You all seem very tired. Maybe get a nap? It's such a good time for a siesta, my friends.

jesus christ. these are the least convincing interviews ive seen on any subject