Active shooter only shooting cops

>active shooter only shooting cops

Attached: 2D41405F-298D-402A-9982-9E581F8DE898.jpg (1242x1828, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/x31i5c.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=4LEXqt2n73k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1374A5C4-B150-4388-AF0A-D5B070EE46BA.png (1024x768, 684K)

(((Cops)))

Attached: 1565833826418.webm (480x480, 1.75M)

did... did he just squirt fake blood everywhere?

ACAB
The only good cop is a dead cop.

what the hell?

Shills are going apeshit in the original thread.

Masons larping.
they do this with every false flag
We progressed from school shootings to outdoor events to churches to shopping stores and now cops.
>Gurns er bad

Garlic festival was 666 days after Las Vegas Shooting spree.

files.catbox.moe/x31i5c.mp4

What the FUCK

that's the first undeniable false flag evidence I've seen on a mass shooting, fantastic work user.

Attached: blackmama.jpg (640x600, 507K)

>undeniable
It's iodine you idiot

I wonder if his intent is only to kill police, or if it's incidental because police are the only ones hanging around the area at this point.

>that's the first undeniable false flag evidence I've seen on a mass shooting, fantastic work user.

You guys say this every time lol

Thoughts and prayers to our brother and sister LE assets in Philadelphia

It's a tourniquet dunbasses

No. He had a wound in his forearm, which really started to flow near the car.

You people are fucking idiots....looking for some sort of conspiracy all the damn time.

he's already got blood on him running to the car, this doesn't look good though

CONFIRMEDDDDDD!

Same footage found by Jow Forums they finally got something right!!!

Attached: 37ee5e0f40080b0b441bfbbd32d3b209.jpg (236x280, 11K)

You don't know it's iodine. Did you see a bottle with the words Iodine on it?
No, you didn't. You, just like everyone else doesn't actually know what the fuck it was.

LOL, Why iodine instead alcohol? Are they going to perform as surgery or something?

Perp is a 35yo Black Male with a long criminal record. Was let loose on Parole just 4 months ago. (The Philly justice system at work, let them loose go right back to crime.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ok he's applying a tourniquet to his right arm because his left arm was already bleeding when there was absolutely no blood around him or on him before
then what on earth was the other cop doing? Why would you hold your arm out like you're waiting for something while your pal squirts fluid on the floor?

It was false flagodine

>this
also show a police IFAK that contains a bottle of iodine

fuck you. you will be the first to die during the war.

checked and keked

you guys are proving more and more correct

>get out and start applying a tourniquet
>decide its taking too long and you will just drive straight to ER
>put tourniquet away
>bleed out in car

it could have been filled with boiled arab semen. you don't fucking know

Glow fags would love this

SAVE THIS EVERYONE. SAVE IT.

Alright after many rewatches this is starting to look like the case. It also isn't at all difficult to believe a nigger would actually shoot a cop, BUT, if the blood in that video shows up on the news somewhere I'll reconsider.

No, do you not see the blood on his forearm right before he gets to the vehicle?

Maybe he needed more for the photo op and didn't have another pouch?

lol he didn't have shit on his arm before he got to the vehicle
And "blood" starts flying only when the other cop pulls something out, and stops immediately after

Stop being a faggot, you can see his right arm is faced up and has blood in the elbow crease when he's running to the car.

Wouldn’t the police be more likely to apply gauze and compression to a flowing wound rather than relieve pressure to spray a disinfectant on the wound?
Either than or one of those blood clotting bandages like the Isrealis use?
Philadelphia has a large Jewish population, and has since before the revolutionary war. IWI is even located in Pennsylvannia in the same quarter of the state as Philadelphia.
Taking compression off the wound doesn’t make sense.
One of the Best hospitals for gunshot wounds in the State if not the country, is located a few minutes away from the shooting site.

Oh so maybe it was a bullet splinter and friend cop gave him some cork to plug the hole

also dygits

A few frames at 0:0 show it vaguely, but it IS kinda weird that it didn't go everywhere back when he was flailing his arms about.

Attached: blood.png (75x69, 12K)

if his arm is that fucked up, why did he open the car door with his right arm?

cops are faggots. some of them are ok but most deserve the bullet for abusing their "power"

>You people are fucking idiots....looking for some sort of conspiracy all the damn time.

shut the fuck up nigger, be thankful people are always looking

I don't see any blood.

the way the cop who helps the injured one shuts the car door without looking at it is very strange. Wouldnt you be more careful shutting the door on someone injured and also watch that the car starts to drive off?

When you are running, your muscles call for the blood in your body. When you stop, it starts spurting out.

t. hunter

>running stops you from bleeding!
lmao

Top left.
Replay the very beginning a few times, it's pretty blurry but he's obviously bleeding. It isn't that hard to believe that a nigger would shoot a cop, even in the midst of this shooting media frenzy.

He also walked away very nonchalantly, there's certainly something off about the clip

Kikes desperately pushing this to try to make anons look like conspiracy loons. Autism will prevail. You can clearly see the blood on his forearm. Keep trying tho you’re only making yourselves easier to spot

Just looks like normal shadow to me.
The blood droplets don't match up with him already being wounded.
And why hold out both arms, if you were only hit in one?

Maurice hill

Philly shooter.

You know what
lol
the more I look at it, the more it seems real

Based . Put some fear into them

Wtf does the device have a crank on it?

Attached: 1f56159842210f5c0d5b7305ad7eca198b2ee26843cb5c86744cb2498b3de270.png (1366x768, 928K)

There has to be some truth to this user. Although swinging your arms around like that would kinda call blood to _those_ muscles, at which point woah... blood back to your arms.

And there's the fact that that definitely wasn't arterial, if it's a vein the blood's going back at which point it isn't being "called". It accumulated on his arm and dripped off.

You can kind of see some color when he's running toward the car, and then maybe he touches his right arm which makes a downward angle making the blood go down his arm to his hand
but I don't know what's happening, why he's touching his right arm, and what is being handed off, a roll of bandages I have no idea

This

you people are retarded and have never killed anything in your life or been injured with more than a paper cut

Yeah, I can't tell what the fuck is going on

It looks like he's squeezing a bag or something repeatedly, supposedly blood. Either way, not what it would look like to get out a tourniquet, it's too consistent.

Do you mean "endured"? Injured? What does that mean.

I went down on a girl when she was on her period once. I hope that helps.

go back to whatever country you came from ESL fag

/b/ has found the footage of the shooter!

GET IN HERE FAGS BEFORE JEWTUBE DELETES IT! HAPPENING!!!

Attached: 1565741094270.jpg (360x359, 34K)

I've seen easily hours worth of footage either of gore, shootings, stabbings, or hunting. I don't think you need to "be there" to compare something from one video to another.

I'm not even saying it's definitely one thing, I don't know, but suggesting you need to actually kill something or be maimed to understand how blood works is kinda off.

holy shit that's worse than i thought it'd be

you are blinding me with your (((glow)))

Attached: 14789637745.jpg (600x600, 37K)

I haven't been rick rolled in over a decade, and I ain't even mad

Call Him the antifa shooter antifa hates cops.

Yeah I've seen them too and it reinforces it. Most videos/pics people on here call "fake" are usually real, they just aren't experienced enough and think everything is like hollywood special effects.
but yeah. Some drug dealin nigger shot some cops, nbd, trying to push it off as a conspiracy just makes this place look bad

no one cares what you think. kys

I understand that. Although, if this IS legit, it's crazy footage to have. Even if they're putting fake blood on real blood for some reason it'd be something worth looking into, but the people that just disregard all sense and say it's undoubltably true aren't doing wonders for this site's reputation.

squeezing? mother fucker is pumping some shit from a water gun of sorts!
But yeah, i agree fucking SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD!

Attached: 02f7c763f9b1acf41fd0ca4bd7adb0a564f1ecdafe5ec030a1b4ae297c890d0b.png (306x306, 133K)

They needed a black guy, I mean diversity is our strength goy.
kek

Attached: 22d2b06869f0b165f20dfa971bbf9ab3bb42d3afeedd431g33ee69f6e3b2425fd88.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

WHAT TO DO WHEN SHOT IN THE ARM
>make sure all the blood pools into an area where you would normally expect to see shadow
>dont let any droplets of blood hit the ground while running
>open the door to your car with the wounded arm
>hold out both arms, yes both, while your partner gets something from his belt
>let him do [something] to both arms
>during this time, you should begin to bleed profusely where you stand
>let your partner put away the [something]
>at this time, you are to stop bleeding
>get the door slammed closed on you while your friend casually walks away, and the guy driving the car slowly reverses

Anyone who thinks this is abnormal is a schizo

Attached: founders.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

>you should being to bleed profusely where you stand
kek

>being this paranoid
they're youtube links

t. never tracked a deer that's been shot

Yes user, running makes you stop bleeding.
That's why people who have been shot are not immobilized, and are told to jog to the hospital.

watch videos of people after they're stabbed
the second you stop the bleeding speeds up a hell of a lot and begins dripping a lot more

you don't stop bleeding dipshit, but it can speed up from standing still

Yep, that's why every ambulance has a treadmill in the back.
Paramedics never attempt to immobilize a bleeding patient.

lmao

This leaf is trying really hard.

Attached: 376bc8b37f94a16a2845d27c2a9719559a5c160eb81233d11b63e9dae6fa7c041.png (454x404, 132K)

If he was hit by a bullet or shrapnel, this type of wound is highly believable.

>get shot
>paramedics show up
>give me a bike and tell me to ride it to the hospital so I bleed less
:^)

heart rate is irrelevant because the assumption is that the heart rate is constantly high after being shot
I'm not debating the rest because this is a straw man and you know it

look at the dna evidence for sandy hook. You obviously aren't very smart, or you're just too fucking stupid to do the research properly or have no clue how to even do said research.

So many people are fucking idiots like yourself these days you need to see something like this to open your eyes.

lol okay, next time someone gets shot, I'll tell them to run around in circles
Surely that will help!

where else can i go at this hour, really?

my rabbi gives me extra foreskin if i work overtime too

Meds. Take them.
You can see the blood on his arm when he's running towards the car.

Funny how incidents like this bring out all the niggers on Jow Forums. "Huehue bootlicker" *posts low IQ black girl GIFs*

>apparently organise a shooting for more gun control laws
>shows the entire world that 1 autist with a gun can ice multiple cops
if this is staged what is this doing other than proving that burgers can infact fight off cops going after their guns

Attached: ewgwhgrewht.jpg (368x263, 36K)

checky check that check

Tourniqeut