Why is Europe letting an unelected teenage girl boss them around?

Why is Europe letting an unelected teenage girl boss them around?
I think she’s a globohomo proxy. They chose an innocuous girl as a Trojan horse

Attached: 6C61980D-7FFC-4EE2-AE9D-E87B6C21F83C.jpg (1000x750, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L1_tQHKj07U
wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/02/13/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-the-new-green-deal-is-the-trojan-horse-for-the-financialization-of-nature/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im really out of the loop here. Who is this ugly child and why is their so much attention around her?

European Misses Potatohead that is scared about climate change ending the world next week

anime

Attached: tumblr_p889sdvc6X1s5f9ado1_400 (1).gif (400x226, 1.27M)

>no one will attack a little girl
their logic is flawed and reliant on fantasy

Why are you so afraid of a 16yo vegan girl?

>>Fetal alcohol syndrome

She's a 16 yo that probably wipes her ass back to front yet seems to have figured out the whole issue around (((climate change))), apparently, what it takes to fix it is to simply slaughter every single cracker in the world besides the white people from Argentina.

Attached: 4655.png (260x364, 162K)

She's the daughter of an actor and an opera singer, which makes it pretty likely she's connected to elite circles, and means she has the genes to put on a performance to spread propaganda.
Additionally she's been diagnosed with Assburger's syndrome and OCD which means she's easy to manipulate into a fanatic.
>She added that selective mutism meant she was speaking only when she needed to and that "now is one of those moments"; and that being on the "spectrum" was an advantage "as almost everything is black or white". Thunberg has said: "I feel like I am dying inside if I don't protest".

Because they want a female Nero bad.

Because Europe is a fucking joke. I anticipate she'll face a lot more pushback in America.

Climate alarmism is religion for people who don't really understand statistics

>slav
>innocuous
She's not even European!

She's a part of a huge Scandinavian chimp out that originated in Finland. They basically just want to sabotage everything that is White and/or European. It a form of cultural self-hate/suicide
youtu.be/L1_tQHKj07U

Attached: We_wuz_mongol.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Shill pushed by (((you know who)))

It'll die out soon enough.

Attached: 1565823919765.png (500x500, 41K)

this link explains it perfectly

wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/02/13/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-the-new-green-deal-is-the-trojan-horse-for-the-financialization-of-nature/

Kek

>she has an ASD

Yeah, no. To be diagnosed with that today, you have to be barely functional at life.

remember how quickly the parkland kids flamed out last year? well, they're trying it again in europe. probably the same NGOs and everything

>selective mutism
So she just ignores/doesn't respond to people she disagrees with because of autism? But this is every leftist.

Ask that question to Merkel

She's cute, like a furry puppy cute

Why did they choose such an ugly kid? She has barely hit puberty and she already looks like an angry dyke.