What’s your opinion on Pat Buchanan?

What’s your opinion on Pat Buchanan?

Attached: 910DF487-FF57-4611-8E39-B464F12A47B1.jpg (220x306, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buchanan.org/blog/columns
youtu.be/NcF_IlqXY9U
youtu.be/qBm7SZ_WjYY
youtube.com/watch?v=2olwuAy3_og
washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-apologized-to-pat-buchanan-for-calling-him-an-anti-semite-who-doesnt-like-the-blacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based boomer

He had Epstein murdered

Pedophile with infant fetish, one of the sickest

One of the last true Americans. He was Jow Forums back in the 1950s. Our patron saint.

He saw the culture war.coming before anyone else. Nearly everything he predicted has come to pass. Read his books from the '92 campaign and prepare to "sheeeeeeit". Probably the most intelligent person to run for president in past 100 years.

right man at the wrong time. Would have been cool to see him have a go at the presidency

I would never vote for him, but I would much prefer for a guy like Buchanan to be my political opposition.
>populist
>anti war
>pro-animal welfare
>not a corporate sellout
>had actual views on culture and didn't just say, "fuck it, as long as they're spending money who cares"

In all sense, based and redpilled.

Got a book suggestion?

People will speak of this man for centuries to come.

I like the Nixon tape where Nixon is discussing which Supreme Court Justice to choose (paraphrased)
>Nixon: What about William Rehnquist, is he a conservative?
>Random associate: He's like conservative Pat [Buchanan].
>Nixon: God DAMN that's conservative.
Pat Buchanan is one of the few genuinely good ones we've had in politics over the last 100 years, along with Ron Paul and Larry McDonald.

Pat and Dennis Prager are my go to sources.

Pat was America First while Trump was still hanging with President Blow Job and Hitlery.

ahead of his time

Attached: Banan.jpg (564x887, 76K)

Start with “Right From the Beginning” so you can understand the America he grew up in. A clean, decent America.

Too good for America.

Indeed. A true gentleman and prophet. He'd have rendered Trump moot if he'd been elected in 92 or 96. Named the (((Goldman Sachs))) before anyone else. He would never have been MIGA.

t. Former campaign worker for Pat in NH in 1996. Saw how the Establishment knifed him once he became a threat.

All of his books seriously. Some might be redundant to you but remember he wrote about this shit fifty years ago. He could see that far down the line.

this

Could have been prez if didn't pander to christcucks

He is a member of the knights of Malta and as such pledges alliegence to the Pope above all else and as such the NWO / Mystery Babylon...

The President we needed, but never got.

Sadly, yes.

both Based and Redpilled

>Got a book suggestion?
The Unnecessary War
If you enjoy history.

Based back when the world was becoming retarded.

He tried to warn is. We didn't listen

Honestly, they are all very good. Right from the Beginning and A Republic, Not an Empire, and Day of Reckoning are best. They all cover themes on the same greater topic. Some.on immigration. Some on war. Some on culture.

As soon as I realized how much Jews hated him - for merely asking why they expected Americans to fight wars for them - I knew he was solid.

Not even close. He despises Francis, hates Vatican II and has been a nationalist "right from the beginning".

/pat/ Buch user.

Here's what Donald Trump said about him.

> Trump, too, was against NAFTA and spoke of global trade deals as a drain on American jobs. And he was for a strict immigration policy. “We have to take care of the people who are here,” he said. But he drew a bright line when it came to Buchanan’s tone (“He seems to be a racist”) and accused him of cultivating support from the bigoted fringes.

>“On slow days,” Trump wrote in an op-ed, “he attacks gays, immigrants, welfare recipients, even Zulus. When cornered, he says he’s misunderstood.”

>On a trip to California, between a meeting with Reform activists, a paid speech, and a taping of "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," Trump visited the Simon Wiesenthal Center’s Museum of Tolerance, which sought to shine a light on racism and injustice around the world. After his tour, Trump told reporters that Buchanan should “come here and have a talk with Rabbi Cooper and his staff and talk things out a bit.”

I heard Bill Cooper say Buchanan was a member of the knights of Malta though.

Then again look at what Drumph said, that makes me think he's alright just from that honestly.

I'm pretty sure Pat Buchanan has a crystal ball that enables prescience. We are doomed.

He's literally what people memed Ron Paul as, all the back in the 90s.

Attached: quote-what-was-right-and-true-yesterday-is-wrong-and-false-today-what-was-immoral-and-shameful-pat-b (850x400, 92K)

How old are you?

They are actually friends. All the old libertarians and paleocons would hang out in the 80s/90s and contribute to their newsletters.

read his columns you everloving faggots

buchanan.org/blog/columns

Attached: 4ebc20f127875ddd954ab39af9f2147cc1be9dd0.jpg (1200x540, 157K)

I liked him on Crossfire 30 years ago.

Based. Should have been President

Attached: PEPE_CAN_NOT_BE_STOPPED.png (727x1083, 270K)

It was always pretty good and it gets better the more time passes.

This

Be me in 1996
>Pat Buchanan TV ad has illegals running across the border.
>Ask my liberal mom who complains about illegals in the schools why she wont vote for him.
>"Oh we wouldn't be white enough for him"

Youtube doesn't have that advertisement, maybe its lost to history.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1160x629, 151K)

Kike

Attached: 7673D818-0854-4EC5-BD3F-8B7FA9844D48.jpg (750x586, 344K)

There's a timeline out there where he became president in 1992, turned things around, and all of us grew up in a safe white country with a secure future.

We weren't the lucky ones who get to live in that timeline.

Great guy. Best candidate with an actual shot since the Second World War. Excellent book writer as well. Suicide of a Superpower artIculated what most right wingers are thinking in a powerful way and it is an excellent bridge to ethnonationalism and the Jewish Question.

Probably too moderate in his rhetoric for most of Jow Forums but maybe he's just hiding how based he is.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: REEE_RIFLE_PEPE.gif (400x204, 44K)

Even as Trump in 2016 was basically mimicking Pat's platform circa 1992, one of the things that tempered my support for Trump was remembering how he did Pat dirty with those (and other similar) comments.

The nwo is jews, not catholics. Fuck off shlomo

Trump does that to everyone though. He's an opportunist when it comes to shitting on others. He did it to Rand and now Rand has his ear more than anyone in the senate.

one of the few conservatives that stood up to the neocons.

The way the media treated him and Ron Paul still grinds my gears.

Checked. Funny how his rhetoric is so tame compared to the world we're in today. The press always called him Pugnacious Pat back in the day. Oddly, even lefties in the mockingbird media, who did their best to stop him in the 90s, still really liked him on a personal basis. He's always been a Gentleman Brawler.

Admirably uncompromising, which is his fault also.

>>"Oh we wouldn't be white enough for him"
kek, what are you?

In a few months, when she gets enough momentum, they'll do the same to Tulsi Gabbard. Outsiders who don't play ball get the same treatment.

I think it is because of all his time debating on The McLaughlin Group. Probably the most civil debate show in TV history.

this

he's silent generation not boomer, born in '38

he would have been 100x a better president than Trump

Pat use to get drunk and debate with Hunter s Thompson

kinda looks like bill maher

I'd vote for him over trump 10/10 times. absolutely based man.

Attached: 1565736793439.jpg (602x709, 54K)

youtu.be/NcF_IlqXY9U

Everyone should subscribe and watch McLaughlin Group

true conservative

Neo-cons have been smearing him as a `paleo-con' for decades.

Attached: deathofthewest.jpg (232x346, 22K)

Suicide of a Superpower, The Greatest Comeback, The Death of the West

Attached: patb.jpg (500x461, 37K)

Paleocon is not a smear.

youtu.be/qBm7SZ_WjYY

If anyone wonders where trump got his campaign platform

Buchanan called it all. Anyone who hasn't should read Death of the West. The motherfucker pretty much predicted 9/11. Who do you think Tucker Carlson learned his shit from? It was Pat Buchanan. I remember my dad supporting him in the 1990s when every other Conservative was up Newt Gingrich and Bob Dole's asses.

How great is this quote by Thompson: "we disagree so violently on almost everything, that it's a real pleasure to drink with him. If nothing else, he's absolutely honest in his lunacy." That is mutual respect that I wish there was more of today.

suicide of a superpower

Woops. Meant this as a reply to your post.

His convention speech is required viewing, even if he ends up endorsing Bush.
youtube.com/watch?v=2olwuAy3_og

I was a hardcore liberal, and then Death of the West was released and flipped my POV entirely. The man is a legend.

Ron and Pat were good friends. They would have been an amazing ticket if they ran together and we didn't live in fucking clown world, where they'd never get elected.

A god among men today. What a true conservative looks like.

without a doubt

They probably got really drunk and Pat still stuck to his guns because you can't out drink an Irishman

Also one of the funniest shows around. A lot of episodes are on YouTube. Sadly, John is no longer with us. Pat and John used to kill me when they would beat down Eleanor Clift.

The two guys that got it right in the 1990s were 1. Ted Kaczynski 2. Pat Buchanan

If he had won Florida in 2000 he could have been our greatest POTUS.

Too based to die.

A great American and defender of the West for decades.

Based, if he was president at the time the response to the LA riots would have been totally different

Attached: 1505893118834.jpg (1366x768, 74K)

My parents always sneered at the fact that I went to the same Catholic elementary school that Pat Buchanan had attended decades earlier. (They were, and are, staunch leftists but they weren't going to put me into the entirely black DC public school system.) It was only decades later I realized how good he was at predicting America's path.

I never considered "paleo-con" a smear.

Take your meds, Shlomo.

Trump had the audacity to call pat an antisemite who didn’t like blacks.
washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-apologized-to-pat-buchanan-for-calling-him-an-anti-semite-who-doesnt-like-the-blacks

This. Its not just a history lesson tho. Its a guide to the tactics (((they))) still use today.

My mother got me that book when I was a teenager in the late 80s. Still have it and had Pat sign it the first time I met him. If my place ever goes up in flames, it's one of the first few things I'd save. I also figure if the whole world falls into anarchy, it's my in with roving bands of badass arch-paleocons.

Attached: 0814192104a.jpg (2560x1440, 912K)

America's last chance. But we chose Bush and Clinton instead. Sham on us. And yes, he was better than Donald Jew Trump, MIGAtards.

Source?

Pat Buchanan is a Knight of Malta with a special passport who is also a crossdressing woman

Pat Buchanan is the most based American who ever lived.

FUCC'IN BASED MA user

I WILL LOAD YOUR PISTOL ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE AND CONSIDER IT AN HONOR (in minecraft)

\o

Attached: BILL_THE_BUTCHER.jpg (620x387, 79K)

SEETHING

Paleo-cons are the best -cons.

Never seen Jow Forums actually agree on someone being this great. Man, we got fucked.

Attached: Space.png (520x323, 297K)