Guess how many days were between

Las Vegas shooting and Garlic festival.
Two outdoor events.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 7.43.48 PM.png (1260x616, 783K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tI28YNE0rRc
youtu.be/uwDoDjLwiJo
nypost.com/2019/03/24/second-parkland-shooting-survivor-commits-suicide-within-span-of-a-week/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

doesnt matter everyone will just ignore it

Attached: 666day.png (1185x539, 52K)

youtu.be/tI28YNE0rRc
>have bullet ricochet inside you internally, plant itself within a major organ. the liver.
>be completely fine only several days later.

>implying everyone didn't see all the threads about it after it happened

Attached: 1498157833739.png (259x365, 134K)

meant for

i doubt it considering it was all pushed aside for the next meme tier fucking homo incel looking fagget who shot up that walmart, allegedly

Holy fuck how does anybody take this shit seriously

There's no emotion, like they're just talking about their weekend.

If you take the amount of days Jeffery Epstein was alive from birth until death and divide it by 365 you get 66.6 years.

Attached: JE666.jpg (1202x422, 30K)

youtu.be/uwDoDjLwiJo
>xD haha dude it was so like crazy man lmao i got shot like 5-7 times but nobody really knows lmao dude

>and, like, i like, like, can't even feel, like, safe when i like, leave like my house, like *VOCAL FRY* liiiiike

fuck me that's annoying

they're just soulless zoomers - they can't communicate effectively without hashtags or emojis

She said she didn't feel safe until she had her purse and her cellphone. If it was a real shooting, she'd be too scared to go outside for days or weeks, and probably wouldn't get over it for years.
Or maybe we should be sending them over to Afganistan to fight the poppy plant farmers.

>Many crisis actors, as in literal actors, have been in shootings and interviews
>Some of these actors have been in more than one shooting
>Some actual victims (non-confirmed actors) have been in more than one shooting
>Victims of previous shootings visiting the place of an upcoming shooting
>Drills are performed weeks before a shooting takes place
>Victims and their families are usually linked to the state apparatus
>Sometimes victims change their version in a very sloppy way
>Relatives of some victims have been in other shootings
>Some survivors have commited suicide or died in unrelated "non-accidental" events, such as in an armed robbery
>All coincidence of course, math is for nerds don't calculate the odds lmao

You can help this Gestalt by expanding it with names, dates and make your own "red tring board" to see all the links and where they point...

kek, you remember that latino midget high schooler that "commit suicide" because of survivors guilt? Yoga and happy in photos. Hilarious.

Not only a zoommer, but a female zoomer
How the fuck am I supposed to believe that females from the weakest generation in human history can immediately get over something like this?

...when's kale fest ?

Attached: 1501349164462276475338.jpg (960x655, 48K)

>I'll have it in my liver for the rest of my life.
LOL
Why? Because it would be... too dangerous to remove????

So your claiming he wasn't smuggled out to , " the island ? "

Attached: 385a136d813cddad0d47ba701673c55cd7cd51e7bb099df6e834f98f48050846.jpg (320x320, 18K)

Sorry about the flag, was glowing in some Tarrant thread.
>survivors guilt
Eggstagtly, precisely a parkland survivor, which has been one of the glowiest shootings amongts them all.
And the plot thickens...

>nypost.com/2019/03/24/second-parkland-shooting-survivor-commits-suicide-within-span-of-a-week/

Attached: 1565564581085.png (870x1295, 77K)

take your me- hey that's actually kinda neat

Remember anons, putting something past a government is extremely bluepilled

Spoopy

divide by 365.25 which is the actual number you get 66.55

Oh okay. Guys! this leaf is right, let's all leave the thread and go to sleep. This guy is just too good, his cynical levels are godlike.

sure but is there literally any reason to believe that living exactly 66.6 years has any actual purpose for anything

You must be brand new here, like first day, first thread, new.

he's a kike so something something synagogue of satan and he's an elite banker freemason so the time on his satanic contract is up and the prophecy was fulfilled?
great, got it

well sir you see, these people who run this pedo empire dont think like you and me, it dosent matter if its real or not, they are crazy and they think its real, so they do it, they read about this crazy prophesy and shit and try and make it happen and stuff for the lulz because they are instantly rich sociopaths with god complexes, they read some old book about demons and think, im pretty much god already so lets do it bros get the blood and lets try and summon some shit from the pit like its fun, real or not they are trying to do it

Attached: 1565683998380s.jpg (125x125, 2K)