FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED

POLICE TAKE COVER BEHIND POLICE CARS BUT NOT A SINGLE CAR WINDOW SHATTERS

youtu.be/wphamyNFmZo

SAVE VIDEO BEFORE IT GETS TAKEN DOWN

Attached: DearHomelyBrontosaurus-size_restricted.gif (480x270, 3.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Jow
mobile.twitter.com/AnthonyWTOV9/status/1161832218005782528
archive.is/bDS2T
wboy.com/news/active-shooter-reported-in-the-new-cumberland-area/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THEY TAKE FIRE FROM BEHIND PATROL CARS AND NOT A SINGLE GLASS WINDOW GETS HIT, BUT YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE SHOT HIT THE CEMENT FLOOR.

check this out user
is2.Jow Forums.org/pol/1565833826418.webm

Wtf?

Yeah sure... a false flag amidst all those niggers spectating. Epstein wont be slid.

Yes it's all completely fake, whatever it take to keep the goyim off Epstein.

>2 cops run frantically, no blood
>Cops stop beside car
>Cop #2 takes something out of his utility belt
>Still no blood
>Cop #1 waits
>Cop #2 sprays fake blood on cop #1 arm
I'm injured!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You better not be calling that many of our /boys/ in blue liars. I hope you're not this stupid.

Attached: 1492408294341.jpg (203x249, 13K)

> Based Niggers

Stop covering for nigger criminals. We know Maurice hill did this shit.

you glow

It's not even Clown World anymore. This is just straight up a parody of humans.

Attached: ----0.jpg (468x365, 10K)

Cops taking rifle fire from behind a patrol car and not a single bullet hits the glass of any vehicle. Yet you see bullets hit the sidewalk???

Fuck you zogbot

Attached: 1565720710475m.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

17 DEAD in West Virginia mass shootings

mobile.twitter.com/AnthonyWTOV9/status/1161832218005782528

Wow

Windshields don't shatter
>what is safety glass

iodine wound treatment spray, civvie

False flag but why?

they're telling us this guy is hold up for 7 hours someplace after shooting 6 cops. lmao wouldn't happen in NY.

The real news.

Attached: google_swat_team.png (911x355, 65K)

Attached: 1565833826418.webm (480x480, 1.75M)

Did you know that nature used to remove people with shitty genetics from the world , so faggot parasites jealous of human progression and beauty started enabling low iq white trash minorities and other lowlifes so they could create billions of fucktard golems and hitler was dumb but right about everything he said?

Did you know that mark zuckerberg is a mass murder whose actions are conveniently protected by a (((legal system))) written and rigged by his clan? Yes, you can murder people through social engineering / economic warfare and that is what is happening today.

Did you know that Harvey Weinstein and affleck getting Me tood was retaliation for them making a movie revealing that mark zuckerberg bezos page etc are mass murderers? Lex Luther is basically Mark Bezos.

Not a single bullet hole on any window. Also side windows do shatter.

Attached: christopher-dorner-12.jpg (638x571, 100K)

Yeah exactly, I have no fucking clue why this isn't the sticky. Fuck this gay Earth.

Attached: IMG_1585.jpg (550x512, 34K)

change media narrative from Epstein.

Oh ly fucking shit !!
BUMPPPPP
BUUUMMPPPPP
WTF!!

Not if they are tinted

Topkek

should have said wouldn't happen anywhere. FF

There’s already blood present on the underside of his arm. I went frame by frame.

Why am I not surprised

Attached: 89811-804x597-Fat-cat-6.jpg (804x597, 117K)

>Press X to apply ketchup

>2 cops run frantically, no blood
>Cops stop beside car
>Cop #2 takes something out of his utility belt
>Still no blood
>Cop #1 waits
>Cop #2 sprays fake blood on cop #1 arm
I'm injured!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spread it far and wide!
Archive archive archive.

Nice find. Keeping spreading this and expose these fucking crisis actors.

Attached: CNzuo8vXAAAIsg9.png_large.png (600x800, 721K)

Hey it's good journalism for once.

Not a single fucking bullet is seen hitting any of the patrol cars. Fuck off glow nigger. Your Ops are getting sloppy

Attached: 1565719881338.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

Not going to lie, former prominent data analyst here. I worked for private business, been hired for federal contracts, and have worked with law enforcement numerous times on a series of cases.
I am very trusted by numerous sources to deliver high-quality results and be able to seek out and determine patterns in data, and correlate it all together to come to a swift and accurate conclusion.

After parsing through all this data, I have determined that there is nothing of any significant value in these so-called "leaks" whatsoever, and that we should not concern ourselves with the content of this.
I thoroughly request none of you should waste your time with this information, and just continue to let us experts deal with it and the repercussions of it. Get some sleep, get in your warm comfy bed and rest those eyes.

Thank you

>It's iodine!!
The dude opens the door with his alleged injured hand. And waits for the other dude to spray him before leaving. (photo op at hospital entrance)

Yeah but this doesnt falls into their pattern, they would never choose a ghetto for something like this.

Try less.

Nothing to see.... It's literally a nothingburger. I'm going to take a rest now, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. Aren't you all so tired? Imagine how good it feels to stretch out and get some rest.

shut up kike. provide evidence of a police IFAK that has iodine. tourniquets and bandages yes, you dont carry a big bottle of iodine

Let's all sleep. This is boring stuff.

>cop is hysterically over-reacting to a graze
>fluid visible in vid is iodine
these are not logically contradictory user

Why would they do this in the open though? This makes absolutely no sense.

you guys are idiots... the guy first seen running (officer 1) is the one who was shot, you can see him holding his arm horizontal to the ground as to keep it elevated. Camera pans off TV and you see both officers standing there. Officer 2 goes to utility belt to get probably some sort of tourniquet, meanwhile officer 1 drops arm low leading to his arm getting all bloody.

Bullet proof glass?

You can clearly see blood on the inside of his right elbow with a tourniquet on his arm. Dont be a retard

Saved holy shit

It’s a tattoo go fuk your self should left a trail of blood to the car he also used the same arm to open the door so fuk off
>false flag

You're unironically a shill.

>Mark Bezos
Rev 13:17
New International Version
"...so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name."

What the fuck

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep.

Iodine isn't something you pour on an open wound either, you use saline.

Autists are on the Epstein files, don't you worry.
This is normie theater.

I am now tired. Aren't you, user? Please, let's get some sleep. It's time for sleep

Supposedly, this is the "shooter".
36 year old Maurice Hill.
>pic related
Here is a link to his kikebook archive.
archive.is/bDS2T

Attached: FB_IMG_1565837675835.jpg (720x720, 20K)

You guys are unhinged. It making me sad. I’m CPD, and I literally cannot even imagine the amount it would take for a department this large(philly included) to pull of a FF. There is no agenda to this. No one even died. There’s nothing to see here. It’s literally just a shine shooting at cops. That’s it. Nothing comes out of this.

your /fags/ in blue shorts

WHY WONT SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING?

IODINE IS A TOPIC ANTISEPTIC NOT USED FOR DEEP WOUNDS!!!

FUCK YOU GLOW NIGGER

Attached: Screenshot_20190814-201335.png (720x1520, 167K)

agreed but saline is still not something a cop would carry in a utility belt or IFAK

no intention of take your arms or anything but
you guys are blind or something?

Attached: Captura.png (762x543, 272K)

wboy.com/news/active-shooter-reported-in-the-new-cumberland-area/

Attached: boston-bombing-illuminati-killers-sandy-hook-shooting-crisisactor-crisisactors-crookedhillary-119303 (500x525, 417K)

I’m not a fed. We(cops) hate the feds.

Oh shit I know that guy. He's that nigger I saw nigging down the street.

I'd really like for this to be evidence we're being lied to, but you can clearly see blood on his arm as he's running to the car. You don't even need to frame by frame it, just pause it when his arm is visible and you can see blood all over it, near his elbow.
The other cop is just helping him tend to his wound.
Don't make all of Jow Forums look stupid with this really obvious reaching, guys. You're only validating the left with their claims we're conspiracy theorists.

I must advise those individuals who insist on trying to unlock a highly sensitive classified formation that if you continue to do so, you will be marked on a system and be referred to treason laws under USC. Please cease and desist immediately, for your own safety. Please, just get some sleep and return to your normal activities such as "worshipping rare pepes". I must advise that if you continue on this dangerous path that I will have to log everyone into my system and report it immediately. Get some sleep, I must sleep now.

Parkland "cops" runn8ng out the back of the school with a training dummy (see linked image)

Attached: 1553723921996.webm (720x480, 2.89M)

Exactly. Its a fucking bottle of fake blood.

This. It’s an obvious coordinated effort going on right now

candy-ass roody-poo

Attached: 1548519491179s.jpg (125x96, 3K)

WTF!!!
>WTF!!!
WTF!!!
>WTF!!!
WTF!!!
>WTF!!!
WTF!!!
>WTF!!!
WTF!!!
>WTF!!!
WTF!!!
>WTF!!!
WTF!!!
>WTF!!!
WTF!!!
>WTF!!!
WTF!!!
>WTF!!!

Because they do not know there are cameras pointing at them. That's why they did it behind the car door.

If it is an emergency, why wait until the car?

Get some sleep, you wouldn't want to catch a cold. I am going to sleep now, goodnight.

Attached: parkland dummy.jpg (499x516, 45K)

How dumb are you? You’re acting as if they were the first on scene. They weren’t. This was already a call of officers down. Every cop has an aid kit in their car. Jesus Christ. True retards.

>Everything is a conspiracy/false flag

Go for a walk, get some exercise...might do you some good.

Attached: 1541729250164.jpg (380x392, 63K)

>six cops
>african american male
>We swear! We got him!
I knew it, boys. /ourguy/ is still out there, fighting the good fight.

Attached: dorner.jpg (606x481, 77K)

phone can't play the vid
any other source?

I’m on phone!! How I see??

Zero guilt when they try door to door gun confiscation.

Attached: wrong.gif (380x212, 286K)

now you know why we couldnt find a livestream while the media were saying there was a livestream
please, google operation mockingbird, for the love of god, before its too late.

all of you.

Sleep bot is here. That's how you know false flag is real.

Attached: 4b16ea18453587b2acf85f70012337d108c1e5feedff344da9d65e76dbbb3003.png (1250x1000, 777K)

Attached: 1565832203614s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

>first aid kit in car
>pulls something from utility belt/IFAK
pick one

something about this reminds me of the Boston Bombing private contractor dudes

Attached: file.png (400x383, 229K)

Iodine is not used on open wounds you retard. Also the shooter is armed with a rifle. A 5.56 round wouldn't have left a small wound, even a graze would have left a tearing wound like pic related. This whole op is bullshit.

Attached: Georgian-Conflict-Chest-Wound1.jpg (683x1024, 250K)

a racist pig. And a shill. Fuck you

X

Those were the Mirimar PD swat guys that got suspended for self dispatching and failing to advise IC.

Obvious kikes bumping the thread. Same posts back to back. They’re trying to paint a picture and it will never work. Saged.

Is that quikclot maybe?

You're posting a lot tonight.
>CPD
Chicago? Cleveland?

I kinda hope all the effort put into the Epstein digging forced the powers that be to hammer down on the Shut It Down button before they were ready to cover up their shit. This video is pretty damning, they're getting slipper as they go to full panic mode.

In short, good job pushing them to this point where they give you more to work with.

Looks like he is pumping out some shit?

Attached: 1c946a5afe8b27c851ab82f9e96086ec9967af8f777c3a66862431e3a392bc33bf.png (756x715, 889K)

He's just being ironic