CIA Employees Bailing Out?

Comments include a rumor that Gina Haspel is gone
Another rumor that shitstorm between ops & analysts versus newer-hire SJW middle management is at boiling point
The number of people showing up in the media and in public as "former CIA operative" is crazy, never seen anything like it.

WTF is going on in Langley and god knows where else, anons?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-14 Mary Beth Long on Twitter RUMORS FLYING Officers leaving from #CIA report an A (717x581, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_for_Cultural_Freedom
youtu.be/GMBqDN7-QLg?t=911
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE GLOWNIGGERS?

It's almost like the swamp is being drained

Jow Forums redpilled then more effectively than previously thought

Agents have spent so much time trying to encourage sickos from here to commit crimes that they are even starting to create threads to discuss their internal affairs.

Lol

Good.
Dismantle CIA and NSA and use the best personnel to restaff the soon to be purged FBI.

WHEN TYRANNY BECOMES LAW
REBELLION BECOMES DUTY

Attached: 1559851204431.jpg (630x630, 87K)

>Rank and file CIA leaving
>Admin packed with lobbyists
>draining the swamp

Lol fuck

>tfw you're probably right

Attached: pucker.jpg (560x375, 34K)

At this point pol has more cia, fbi, nsa, and Mossad glowniggers trying to shill and encourage people to commit crimes than there are actual anons.

Attached: IMG_1369.png (374x535, 133K)

Press S to send a message of ejected saliva

Attached: CAA13380-9A6B-44FD-84E1-B8FC48E116D8.jpg (1550x996, 219K)

Most of it is shills talking to one another. When you spend enough time around here you know how to recognize the shills.

One shill from an organization will post a blatant call for violence as bait and another shill from a different org will egg him on thinking he's baiting an actual person

DIDN'T TRUMP ASSIGN THE CIA DIRECTOR?

Wait so if the CIA falls apart from world Jewery does that mean we won?

Attached: 1547227589787.png (152x254, 41K)

I wonder how they split their personell between pol and the KKK.

For anyone else itt that's in the lighting business, whether BYM or WOG, care to explain?

For me its that I make 5 figures and my wife is ugly. I could get twice this eating granola at some sleepy tech firm in an actual city with running water.

Im thinking of using some SHs as airbnb cash flow spots btw. I dont give a shit if i have to go to the principal's office lol

Patriots activated
Enjoy the show
WWG1WGA

Q

BLEEMFT! is a retard and he appointed yet another far-left CIA cunt like Brennan, but with a vagina.

Those rank and file are the same ones that randomly decided to ruin mu career claiming I was a PTSD vet so they had to release my anti Mexican social media posts from 10 years back to my job of 10 years and told them I was a psycho. Provlem is I was never a vet .. fuck the rank and file CIA faggots too . Asshole kike

So, this means they're hiring? I'd like to formally submit my application please. Who shall I contact friendly CIA agents?

Attached: 1565706010123.png (310x534, 263K)

Aren't the KKK mostly just handled by ATF types instead of spooks.

oh the drama! who gives a shit? the rank and file are great americans!

What's the kkk?

>how do i join lol

Go back to college and join the cool frat this time

What is the kkk?

It's like a Jow Forums meet up. Its from a more... archaic time.

used to be you had to have some skills. you had to have some experience or a unique talent. Just being Ivy was a good in, but that was not ever all you needed. rarely you could get in the door and be some connected politico or nepotism hire but you would not last long unless you brought some value to whatever you were in and contributed. you could be a borderline sociopath, but that is a valuable mode if you are talented relatively stable and loyal and controllable and follow orders. mostly if you can double your pay by walking out the door and working for a contractor, who can blame.

>WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE GLOWNIGGERS?
I'm always thinking of them

Attached: 1552772106144.png (450x450, 391K)

>CIA being filled with SJWs
Haha time for the KGB with American characteristics!

educate yourselves:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_for_Cultural_Freedom
>modern art was shilled for by the CIA in the 50’s
>CIA used newspapers and media like a megaphone

I went to a college with a guy who applied to the CIA. Apparently they literally want your life story with citations. You'll need letters from your neighbors showing you actually lived where you said you lived when you said you lived. ect.

I'm sure there are faggots from the ATF that wander over here. Must be nice to get paid for posting.

lmao

>used
nice try

Going out to start "militias" and shit. Maybe join Atom Waffen.

HIRE ME CIA. WE THE NEW OPS IN MEMETIC WARFARE.

Perhaps glownigger hood ornaments are on the rise.

Attached: 1534341157925.png (600x600, 333K)

>diversity quotas make glowniggers even more of a joke

It's only a matter of time before you start seeing paid recruitment ads on Jow Forums. Our autism is a perfect fit for the Intel community. We've targeted terrorist training camps out of sheer boredom.

Attached: 1564917250315m.jpg (1024x974, 103K)

kek

Good, hopefully the CIA shuts down forever and we return to the isolationist ideals.

Attached: 1415493740547.jpg (200x200, 27K)

>One shill from an organization will post a blatant call for violence as bait and another shill from a different org will egg him on thinking he's baiting an actual person
its so obvious when they organize those threads. assholes.

Attached: 1549591658282.jpg (799x800, 152K)

HIRE ME. I'LL TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I EVER SAID. STRAIGHT UP. POLYGRAPH ME, I DON'T CARE.

HIRE.
ME.

It’s a part of the fbi

Several scores for the good guys.

The rats scatter to avoid the rope. But it's too late. Gitmo soon you cunts.

Attached: 122697150869.png (686x1318, 802K)

>literally who twatter
Wow its definitely happening
What the fuck happened to this board?

so you want to kill our sphere of influence and effectively kill our empire in the process?

Shouldn't have framed a president and fucked with the democratic process. That's what happens when you have a narcissistic God-complex. Many Yalies there, so it's not surprising.

>Impossible to clean.
>Q

It's like a Jow Forums meetup but all freemasons

They got tired of looking at traps and nigger hate threads, desu cyber security is such a beta job although. Can you imagine being James Bond, 190 lbs looking like Denis from Jurassic Park. Fucking embarrassing to your 3rd ex wife bro, fuckin do some pushups between deciphering Spurdo you chunky neon sign diversity hire

youtu.be/GMBqDN7-QLg?t=911

BUMP

Jow Forums and /tg/ get together

Probably even CIA employees have some standards & are sick of defending literal pedophile elites - which is only the most recent travesty in a series of poor choices made in the name of "security".

Good on them for leaving.

Attached: 1487846953538.jpg (250x242, 10K)

The founders opposed any national police force and for good reason.

Everything I have ever posted on this site is satire - except this: I will join your ranks. Hire me!

Without the CIA how will we subvert our own nation that shit costs money

>newer-hire SJW

Our empire of niggers? I'd like us to remain majority white, please.

Odds are it's the more red pilled types getting tired of SJW/swamp bullshit and leaving.

>our sphere of influence isn't draining our empire

Attached: 1526409752441.jpg (866x838, 161K)

Nobody ever “leaves” The Company. They are just infiltrating other organizations to continue to do nefarious shit.

S

>omg this shit that doesn't benefit me will go away! think of the poor billionaires and politicians!

Attached: 1545361480710.gif (400x220, 3.23M)

>be user glowfag
>lost weekend Monday morning
>uh oh weekly report due
>got nothing to report
>head to out parking lot get on cellphone
>load up chans scan the boards aha got something
>weekly report highlight
>congratulations anonglowfag of the month
>kek

Maybe CIA agents got tired of having to protect pedophiles and destabilize countries for "the good of the country", fucking glow faggots

*uses laser beams and satellites to transmit a heart attack long distance to OP*

They're all joining us now.

Attached: 32fffd13f1a41beeef50abdcd67a0a8fbbfe339134c290ce16ce089308922541.gif (229x176, 978K)

This

Discord trannies are actually CIA diversity hires

>thinking that an intelligence agency with only admin personnel and no rank-and-file is a threat.
Lol.

STFU MIGA nigger.

Attached: 716F3CD2-9939-46B6-A7AC-27F72C9A9FD9.jpg (601x510, 35K)

the real CIA power is privileged rich kids running dope and children. The only way into this level is being in the right family with the right education. You have to be rich, from a family that practices generational satanism and you have to be a pedophile.

>Feds and Cops stop wearing bedsheets to KKK meetings and just use it as a comfy law enforcement cookout

Hire me you fucking glow niggers. I scored 99 on my asvab and I need to be paid more than 85k and I need immediate benefits.

Attached: 1561537225151.webm (272x480, 1.36M)

Boomers retiring for their pension gibs.
Affirmative action subhumans that understand nothing being hired. The affirmative action subhumans are not reliable, so they always have higher turnover.
Don't worry, because 70% of Americans are affirmative action subhumans, so there are always more.

YES!

Probably why it took them 10 fucking years to find that 6 foot 2 Saudi just casually running a global Jihad network from a 1990’s dial up computer in Pakistan like he’s some autistic Korean commanding Zerg into Afghanistan

>Probably even CIA employees have some standards & are sick of defending literal pedophile elites
if you think that way you'll never even make it into the CIA.

>two out of three
>stuck in middle management

>number of people showing up in the media and in public as "former CIA operative" is crazy
Former
Hahahaha

Attached: lalz.png (528x343, 385K)

We had to shut down our main intelligence agency when they started glowing too much.

You will NEVER shut CIA down because if there is anyone else you love to slurp semen from besides Israel is the CIA niggers

They are defecting because they know the CIA has been subverted...Wont be long now

Glowniggers put on notice. Rats leaving the sinking ship.

Q predicted this!

Attached: 1554885849603.gif (286x400, 1.96M)

>tfw Jow Forums is a part time intelligence agency, part time shitposting machine

God I hate that egghead faggot

>CIA
>Pedos
>NSA
>FBI
>Communist politicians
>Education system
>Hollywood
>Pharmaceutical industry
>Defense industry
>Wallstreet
>Welfare system
>Federal reserve

Am I missing any? Not even close to winning, user.

Deep, hearty chuckle

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: pepe-laughing.jpg (125x118, 2K)

>we are anti establishment
Said the bright neon nigger standing in the dark

Who cares. Close it, bulldoze it then keep tabs on everyone that used to work there.

>former

Attached: adam_schiff_haiti.jpg (988x668, 84K)

hold my beer