Philadelphia Mayor: "The govt. needs people not to have guns, it'd be easier for us if we had gun control"

>Philadelphia Mayor: "The govt. needs people not to have guns, it'd be easier for us if we had gun control"
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 4.jpg (620x628, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1161821031608328194
youtu.be/9BR5zyjYP84
is2.Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=eMF_ps21Vh4
bitchute.com/video/jb95spB2ahhj/
youtube.com/watch?v=87baP-dCS-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1161821031608328194

It means he's an enemy of America and will be killed during the civil war.

That's quite the schnozz on that mayor

>Yankees want gun control
Big fucking shock there.

Just more racism in the name of safety. Not even the mayor gives a fuck about black people defending themselves

Can we ban niggers too?

What do you mean, "these people"? Dats raycis.

Think of the children?

Attached: Walgreens vandalized by kneegrows - Streamable.webm (640x360, 1.85M)

I appreciate this thread, further example of the creep of the state, fucking faggot ass commies.

They want security instead of liberty, they deserve DEATH.

Attached: 1560032898477.jpg (1200x1224, 307K)

I fucking hate our mayor. He was caught dancing on camera upon learning that Philly would become a sanctuary city. I pay taxes for this shit.

If people can't have guns then there is no reason for cops to have guns either.

Attached: 1554960356211.jpg (566x566, 22K)

I think he is calling for open warfare against the police. Thats what it sounds like to me.

arent they cops?
isnt this their job, to take illegal firearms from criminals?
isnt he a criminal, gun control will have no effect on him until he is caught, not let out of jail 4 months prior due to your shitty mayoring

>It means he's an enemy of America and will be killed during the civil war.
There won't be a civil war. Who the fuck are we going to fight against? Overgrown babies throwing tantrums? One of us pulls the trigger, and the army steps in to take away our guns.

Attached: 41423123123.gif (368x230, 1.22M)

The nose knows

I think it's pretty clear what he meant.

YEAH, BECAUSE THE GUY HAD A LEGAL GUN, RIGHT... UH HUH.. YOU'RE WHITE

i remember this shit, however, i don't know enough details to quickly find the youtube video, link please?

Attached: 1564954661686.gif (494x665, 179K)

would you take a look at that nose? to no ones surprise, he's a filthy kike.

#WeAreAllJews
#StandAgainstHate

Attached: philly mayor kenny jew.jpg (601x727, 97K)

Fucking kike

So we can milk crate any cunt who trys anything

You're a fucking white Male!

>They want security instead of liberty, they deserve DEATH.
>Edgy Benjamin Franklin quote
Liberty left these lands at the end of WW2 when all of the world's elites shifted their base to the U.S. to rule the world from here.

Stfu nigger. Everyone who passes or enforces these unconstitutional gun laws will be targeted.

>Benjamin Franklin is edgy now
Aaaand I just became radicalized.

enlighten us please

that fucking nose

>immediately politicized
False flag confirmed

I don't think any civil war will occur. What I do think will happen is guerrilla style attacks will pop off in every major city within the next 10 yrs. European Americans will breathe their last dying breaths on this soil until they are inevitably over run by American "nationalists" (the irony).

Don't worry, they're leaving and shifting to China soon.

>One of us pulls the trigger, and the army steps in to take away our guns.
>just ignore all those other people attacking the government which hasn't resulted in the army stepping up to take away our guns

Sounds like its always Gunning in Philadelphia

Attached: Carlos Universe. Face when.jpg (600x600, 137K)

>surely this will stop the criminals from acquiring illegal firearms, just like how mexican cartels don't have them.

>There won't be a civil war.
That's what everyone said before the first one too.
> Who the fuck are we going to fight against?
Liberals.
>One of us pulls the trigger, and the army steps in to take away our guns.
No we won't.
t. Soldier.

NEWS: OLD BOOMERS *STILL* NOT QUITE UP TO THE TASK OF DEALING WITH THE FERAL NIGGERS THEY FORCE-FUCKED INTO AMERICAN SOCIETY AGAINST THE WILL OF THE VAST MAJORITY OF THINKING WHITE PEOPLE.

>W-W-W-WELL AH JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TA DEW ABOUT IT. AH JUST KNOW W-W-W-WE GOTSTA STOP THESE DAYNGEROUS GUNS ON TEH STREETS! PHEW, SHORE IS A FAST AND CONFEWSING WORLD OUT THERE FOR AN OLD GUY LIKE ME, HEH.

fucking kill boomers on sight.

Do any videos exist of white people doing this?

Attached: EEE482EA-A8F0-4FD2-89F8-302C366C733C.jpg (1242x933, 521K)

If you're conservative, libertarian, Republican, whatever and thinking of wanting to make it harder for yourself to bear arms then you deserve everything the foaming at the mouth left is openly saying they want to do to you and your family as a result of the orange man in the WH.

Attached: C2Zw6lnXUAA4rqE.jpg (699x1009, 94K)

youtu.be/9BR5zyjYP84

>> Who the fuck are we going to fight against?
>Liberals.
Look around you. Its both the Dems and the Repubs pushing for censorship and disarmament.

>Everyone who passes or enforces these unconstitutional gun laws will be targeted.
By whom faggot? you? You fucking don't even have the guts to use your real name on the internet.

Attached: 455123134123123.jpg (299x168, 13K)

At that point, who is the Army? Not necessarily the guys in uniform.

All of you glow niggers reading this, if you try to take our guns we will kill all of you.
bring it on bitches.
im waiting.

I dont need to tell you my name to shoot you in the face kike

What a beautiful culture

>Aaaand I just became radicalized.
Just stay in your mom's basement you brainlet. You have no idea who a radical is. Fucking cunt, you don't have the balls to say these things in the open, and you think you're a fucking radical?

Attached: 4135123123123.jpg (257x196, 6K)

He is one of the worst mayors in the country. He is destroying Philadelphia and thereby destroying every county that is nearby

Jesus, look at the shekel sniffer on that coin clipper's face.
Like the melted edge of a poorly made pizza dripping down to the bottom of the oven

Except, probably just like the cartels acquiring them, the US government is "losing" gun crates of automatics, in the hood. Yet, it's a problem for citizens to have legally registered guns.

It means he's a liberal faggot who's calling niggers "people".

>What did he mean by this?
that he's an oath breaker

Fake fake fake
video here shows cop spraying fake blood on another cop.
>2 cops run frantically, no blood
>Cops stop beside car
>Cop #2 takes something out of his utility belt
>Still no blood
>Cop #1 waits
>Cop #2 sprays fake blood on cop #1 arm
I'm injured!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is2.Jow Forums.org/pol/1565833826418.webm

SHALL

Attached: 1565660603167.jpg (1080x1335, 224K)

This mayor is such a nigger loving cuck. I'm from here and a lot of the whites are enormous faggots

You have no idea who I am.
I make test efps for the u.s. gov.

Attached: 1564351321147.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Two years after the apocalypse
Mayor fatfuck is now starving to death and is the sex slave of a cannibal nigger faggot warlord.
As his raw prolapsed anus is penetrated for the hundredth time he screams out, "Why did I ban the guns? Reeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"
The warlord sticks his stolen police .40 to the mayors ear and grunts as he unloads a giant nigger skeet across the mayor's back.

>What I do think will happen is guerrilla style attacks will pop off in every major city within the next 10 yrs.
Who's going to be the target?
.European Americans will breathe their last dying breaths on this soil until they are inevitably over run by American "nationalists" (the irony).
Not really. We'll remain. The extremists among us will be slowly wiped out over the next 4-5 generations. In this generation, we'll be castrated, and in the next few generations we'll be lobotomized.
>Don't worry, they're leaving and shifting to China soon.
Russia. If the elites shift base, it'll be to Russia not China. They'll stand out in China like a sore thumb. They'll rule from Russia.

Even if they didn't, ghetto niggers break into and steal cop cars all the time, steal weapons from them. Guns get trafficked in anyway, they just take them away from people legally owning them of course. I'm sure old parrot beak (((mayor))) has only his citizens in mind.

No

>(((these people)))
why are white people so afraid to say 'niggers'

Attached: its the guns.png (789x721, 177K)

They are desperate for gun control, must be point of no return is approaching for the corrupt.

Attached: 1563753108515.jpg (1767x1888, 1.33M)

Ahaha this guy thinks a civil war is going to happen. Think again retard. What will happen is you, handing in your guns like a scared little BITCH. You lost faggots, deal with it.

that face just begs to be photoshopped like dimmy

Attached: dimmy.jpg (625x350, 102K)

I never will.
I live with my gun next to me at all times ready to open fire.

>the army steps in to take away our guns
your funny
youtube.com/watch?v=eMF_ps21Vh4

Maybe start prosecuting and keeping criminals in jail and you wouldn’t have this problem.

>That's what everyone said before the first one too.
You dumb faggot. Everyone anticipated the first civil war. Fucking West Virginia broke off from Virginia for that reason you ignorant cunt. Besides, the first civil war was fought for economic reasons in the South and for political reasons from the North. There are no economic reasons this time - just political reasons.
> Who the fuck are we going to fight against?
>Liberals.
Pic related. How do you identify these liberals? They be wearing a badge for your convenience?

Attached: 551231231512313123.jpg (1778x994, 94K)

They need blacks to be removed from this country. We all do.

one guy spree kills 20-some people and it brings the city PD to its knees.

imagine 1 million people at least shooting now.

>and the army steps in to take away our guns.
You're a delusional nigger

Attached: Gun_grab_tanks_and_drones.png (1103x654, 62K)

He meant this is what I should say to improve my chances of re-election

I knew this was coming

Shut up retard. There’s Like 14 registered AR’s in NY. I must be seeing the same 29 every weekend at the range in my small town with “fake” 30round mags.

That nose says it all.

REMINDER, FOLKS

Drugs are "illegal", but somehow this started due to a 'drug deal gone bad'. I'm surrrrreeeee making guns "illegal" via gun control will also work.

How would gun control measures affect blacks though? You would have to no-knock every house in the city and they would quickly get wise and just hide them. It's like chasing rats in the subway.

One can imagine. This is the same absolute faggot who voted to prevent ghetto stores from erecting thick, see through, plastics barriers to prevent homicidal ghetto niggers from shooting them dead because " dae doan giva fuck". The protective barriers, it seems, really hit the dangerous ghetto niggers in the feefees because it makes them feel as if they are dangerous ghetto niggers. Of course dangerous ghetto niggers are our strength. Philadelphia is an absolute shithole from hell. Same city with the sociasl Marxist, kike prosecutor who doesn't want dangerous ghetto niggers arrested or prosecuted because muh racist prison population. If you are white middle class and still living in that city; you have only yourself to blame. It's a dark, dangerous, chocolate citaaay. Get the fuck out while you can!

bitchute.com/video/jb95spB2ahhj/

Attached: blackgirlbreedalot.jpg (597x420, 67K)

>The massive honker
You can take our families, our friends, our nation. But our guns will be the death of you all.

At first i read it as the "police need help...with guns". Like 100 Flyers fans with deer rifles and ARs to set up a firing line and MOVE the whole neighbohood to ashes.

Come down 5th Avenue on main, you will be a scared little BITCH handing in your guns retard. YOU LOST!

Philly was a false flag.

Attached: 1565833826418.webm (480x480, 1.75M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 8.27.40 PM.png (2288x1098, 694K)

>I dont need to tell you my name to shoot you in the face kike
I'm not a kike. See the problem you have? You fucking don't even know your targets.

Attached: 512315123123123123.gif (400x206, 1.73M)

and how are you going to confiscate them?
one trap house took your entire force to deal with
LOL

No empire has lasted over 250 years for the last 3000 years.
But for some reason you think the USA, the country armed to the teeth with guns, with all sorts of people that have recently been shooting at each other more WILL NOT FALL.
tl:dr you're a massive fucking retard and have no basis in history

libtards tomorrow:
>wHy coUldNt tHey JuSt TaSe hiM??

>Do any videos exist of white people doing this?
Not on WorldStarHipHop

Attached: NuffinWrong.jpg (676x692, 129K)

>You have no idea who I am.
>I make test efps for the u.s. gov.

Attached: 5131231241231244132.gif (400x400, 1.87M)

>Retards think you can just legally buy a gun in another state

Attached: Screenshot_20190814-222752.png (720x1440, 243K)

youtube.com/watch?v=87baP-dCS-s

Jews, pedo and traitors. I'm sure you fit one.

Yes, I'm sure the nigger bought his gun legally.

His arm is already bleeding. Unless you're implying that the other guy squirted fake blood all up and down the far side of his left arm which he couldn't see or have access to.

>your funny
That video is funny.

>Unless you're implying that the other guy squirted fake blood
That's exactly what I'm implying. You can literally see the fake blood splatter all over the ground when he squirts it on.

>You fucking don't even know your targets.
Give any retard access to guns and his targets are now everybody he doesn't like.
Which is basically how all wars are started.
Just need weapons and a will to kill.

>Gets killed by an efp