Why are American grad schools full of Chinese students...

Why are American grad schools full of Chinese students? Are white people too dumb or unmotivated to study STEM at a graduate level?

Attached: shenzen.jpg (2152x1211, 484K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4TxciNeJZSWhibVFicmFrNU0/view
twitter.com/AnonBabble

idk I once hooked up with a foreign exchange student from Beijing at Washington University. It used to be called “Jew U” but now it’s almost entirely asian students

I dunno. Money might have something to do with it. Tuition is free and you can make a 10-20K a year, but that doesn't pay student loans or feed your family. Maybe it's too stressful, Chinese seem to handle stress better, since they're used to it, while everyone here is neurotic from being told to do x, but not that way, constantly.

>Chinese students have to pay more money because they are not residents, therefore Schools prioritize the people who will pay the most

that is literally the only reason. Chinks are insects who can only copy other people's work, not come up with their own ideas

Attached: 1503096772781.png (429x709, 449K)

If they can't come up with their own ideas, then why do get admitted into graduate programs and earn PhDs?

Not worth the opportunity cost for Americans, and lots of Chinese professors only take Chinese grad students.

Did they speak English? I live in that area (ucity/Clayton) and it’s full of Asians speaking Chinese.

they are literally chinese spies all of them.

Why are Taiwan and HK so much shittier than China? Is it the superior mainlander genes?

China is going to rule the world soon. Taiwan and HK are just leeches who crave attention.

Attached: HK-Vs-Taiwan-Vs-China.jpg (1210x2123, 1.17M)

>Why are American grad schools full of Chinese students?
They pay for the best education in the world.

Rarely *

If China's so good, why don't you go back there?

they pay full tuition and then some. Add diversity points, have high test scores, and cause almost no issues besides cheating but schools have stopped caring about academics a long time ago. Meanwhile white male students join frats, get constantly drunk, and sexually assault each other. White female students join sororities that ultimately end up with a "racist" scandal, throw up and get sexually assaulted. Its a simple why colleges would rather deal with the chinese and just have to deal with cigarette butts in front of the library

kek those pictures do not represent China at all

I will soon. Do not worry.

It’s doing better than the Jew ess eh

Yes. When hiring for stem related positions you get lots of resumes from asians and indians. It fucking sucks. Most need sponsorship so they become a slave, they smell and cant speak english. All of the american ones want like a million dollars and are so naive. Common core destroyed the job market.

It's Asians like Indians carrying US Asian statistics, not Chinese.

Attached: educational-attainment-by-asian-ethnic-groups.png (700x500, 43K)

I have no degree and have 3 PhDs working under me at a fortune 100 tech company you have heard of.

Two Asians ( one Chinese, one Korean ) and one Poo in Loo.

None of them have actual critical thinking skills. They are amazing when they have the formulas and know a "method" of solving a problem. They are even good at combining existing methods to create new systems.

However, when it comes to reverse engineering or having to create new methods and patterns, they are completely fucking useless.

Grad school is basically that, completely fucking useless.

Attached: 1565400520384.png (476x592, 665K)

Cope.

Attached: The Chinese Century.jpg (1534x4173, 2.52M)

Attached: Figure7.png (1490x1500, 242K)

this

most white students are just niggers in an academic setting, and that's worse than niggers because black people stay in the hood, but these dumb fuck white kids go to colleges and vomit everywhere after a night of drinking and STDs

they talk a lot of "master-race" non-sense, but in every frat party, all you see are dumb ass white kids getting black-out drunk, having sex with everybody they can

it's degenerate western bullshit

Asian students are good because they only study. They study and work, and focus on being good members of society.

unlike the stupid white kids who do irrational shit to get "lit" like the pigs they are, and smell like salami, bullshit

and i bet you'll have some stupid white kids responding with anti-Asian bullshit, you suck

you white nations get fucked by Jews, you are in no position to speak

so fuck yourself stupid white kids, degenerate rats, vomit and piss and shit everywhere after you drink

degenerate dogs, worse than jews

i bet your only response to this will be
>muh insect people
>muh uncreative
>muh animal abuser dog eaters
>muh low test manlets

yeah whatever, at least asians dont get black out drunk and act like hog-loose dogs as soon as their parents let them go

fucking animals, you should be ashamed

Money, you fucking jerk.

here's science and engineering PhDs

Attached: main-qimg-aa8ed97bca0b389e3db93d46fd617d83.png (1490x1870, 377K)

like 90% of the Chinese kids in my classes (aerospace engineering) dropped out sophomore year or sooner. They're just rich kids with low IQ who don't understand what they're getting into because its "rocket science" and it sounds cool.

>post wall white roastie
>wrinkled face
>can tell she’s taken tons of loads from strange men

Disgusting

also whites are the single most underrepresented group in ivy league colleges relative to meritorious population size.

I leave speculations about the cause of this to you

Attached: 1553646465538.jpg (693x770, 139K)

5% of the US population is Asian. Of course is low. It's still higher than Blacks and Hispanics.

>Grad school is basically that, completely fucking useless.
this

Lmao, Asian incel detected

affirmative action, also they are not full of chinese, the chinese LOVE state schools tho, bc they are communist, they unironically bring up state school scores bc they are smart, however they are not prevalent in private schools.

Jews.

come up with something better, salami boy

go get drunk and get another STD you dog
that, or go get cucked by jews some more

you lose.

The Chinese government is planning their economy in 2050 right now. We're planning only for Q4 2019.

When you're planning for 2050 50 grand to send one of your young to a university isn't such a big deal. When you're planning only on Q4 2019 spending 50k in Q3 on something that will take years to pay off is retarded.

The mainstream media doesn't give a fuck if our economic model is viable, they only care about the movement of the DJIA in a given day. A metric that means absolutely nothing on its own.

I'll actually give you a proper answer unlike most here.

1.There are around 5 good grad schools in China total. And I'm being generous there. Meanwhile even a ranked 20 grad school in America is good

2. Less competitive. Grad schools aren't cheap. Less chinks to fight against.

3. Brand recognition. See point 1. These days even your boss might have a foreign grad degree so guess who he will pick?

sounds like someone's feelings got hurt by white people :(

I’m going to China to cream pie your women

this and traitors within

Pic related fren. They are massive cheaters, its part of the culture.

Attached: chinese IQ myth.jpg (2506x2997, 2.68M)

>2. Less competitive. Grad schools aren't cheap. Less chinks to fight against.

this desu. it's unbelievably easy to get accepted to a good STEM program in the US and even easier to get an absurdly high paying job with that degree. that isn't possible in east asia where you're competing with a far more talented pool of people.

>t. korean

have fun with you hapas,
that are probably gonna kill themselves and shoot a school

no my feelings are not hurt, i am just disgusted by your degeneracy

your people behave like wild dogs

>tf
>tp

That is not true. They are also full of Indians, Muslims, and Jews.

Why can't Chinese society create a great education system? Is it because unempathetic drones with no spatial awareness can't cooperate out of kindness to make a great society?

Asians get penalized the most by AA.

Attached: chart.jpg (1200x1278, 190K)

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's not already a thing that the Chinese government pays for these kids to come here and get these degrees to come back to China when they're done with school to fuck us over. The country should like into have a minimum amount of required time of employment in the country before letting them return home.

They want soulless insectoids, not white people who can think for themselves and create their own companies and create their own products. They need soulless insectoids who are devoid of innovating and creating anything new on their own. They are subordinate drone, whites aren't.

What is with Orientals and smoking? Amongst whites, smoking is usually a white trash thing, but most rich orientals stink uni and flats up with their foul habits and second hand smoke.

This is actually correct. The problem needs to be addressed head on and not by people too scared of it!

Because Chinese kids are rich and pushed by their parents to study abroad, and American schools aren't totally crap yet. At my mid-tier state college it's half Chinese grad students. One of them is the daughter of a wealthy land developer and CCP member.

>then why do get admitted
They're a cash cow for universities
>earn PhDs
Earning a degree requires zero creativity or ingenuity. You can, and most people do, earn their degrees simply by reciting already learned established concepts.

A non degree shit talking grad school

ImaginE being this envious of intellect and work ethic

Orientals are proof that intelligence is useless without empathy and spatial awareness. You can't build great societies when the individuals are autists who don't mind fucking over anyone who isn't friend or family to further their personal goals.

Worthless anecdote here. By local standards I'm not anything special and I get mogged by all the chink brainchads. My mate from high school wasn't much smarter than me in grades etc.

Where is he now? He got a PhD in engineering from Columbia U. Fucking hell. I wish my daddy could fund me to go overseas.

they haven't been hit with coordinated anti-smoking campaign since middle school. Plus they think it makes them look tough

Whites go into industry after undergrad. Because they're citizens and can do it. That's what I did. Maybe it's short sighted, but I wanted to start a career and maybe a family. All those Chinese and Indian students want to live in America and the easiest way for them to do it is to get phDs. No company is going to go through the hastle of hiring a foreigner if they only have a bachelors. But if they get a graduate degree, they get to stay as a student, and they have a shot at a job. That's all it is. They don't want to go back. So they cheat through another 4 years of school.

because they pay more

> I have no idea how difficult and rigorous a graduate degree is from a good university

You nondegrees are dumb^3

Their parents give millions to the universities

What is with Orientals and overcompensating for their lack of masculinity?

this guy nailed it: School isn't about being creative, it's about regurgitating shit the professor wants you to

chink spotted

Chinks have a tradition and cultural expectation to pursue higher education but all they do is cheat. Out of 100 chinks maybe only one of them does/comprehends the homework, and then the entire hive mooches off of that one person. This is also why bribes are so ubiquitous in their culture. They will happily take other people’s work and put it in their presentations or whatever. To them this is completely normal because they don’t have the concept of individuality but instead think of the hive as being their strength.

Of course higher education has a prestige element but to it as well, but for chinks it’s basically just analogous to bling. Virtually meaningless.

>t. half chink went to grad school

I’m graduate degree IDF here but you diploma holders have no idea how hard it is to be taken seriously and pass the first semester of a graduate program l. Faculty laugh at how many get weeded out immediately. A professor wants anything BUT a bootlicking student and is quick to cut funding for those that can’t survive solo

my SAT math score was at the 99th percentile here. there's not a chance in hell i would've scored so high in korea.

Almost every chunk in my university cheats. They constantly speak in Chinese to get away with it and have ways of cheating that are pretty clever. Most of them are average intelligence but in paper they look above and beyond. Never trust an Asian to be truthful. They care more about how they look rather than how the become. If they save face and look good they dont need to be good.

Give me a quick rundown on Washington University. My employer will cover all of my costs so I was thinking about taking some classes there. I already have a graduate degree though.

Huguenot ancestry here fgt

you also need verbal intelligence to effectively communicate and cooperate, the balls to take social risks and business risks, an encouraging/rewarding culture, people with low time preference, etc. whites score the best on all of these out of all ethnocultural groups

per unit but not on the whole.

Carnegie Mellon needs investigated. They are the biggest Chinese intellectual thefts of US technology

they pay him to do PhD retard

Good show them who's boss, boss.

no ones gona check this?

verbal intelligence? jews win. initiative? blacks. an encouraging/rewarding culture? i have to hand it to whites here. their culture is incredibly entertaining in that degenerate sort of way. low time preference? asians by far.

Carnegie Mellon is a Chinese psy op and everyone in Pennsylvania knows it.

Schools make a lot of profit off foreign students and the world haas a lot of smart people with their government's financial backing to attend U.S. schools. I think it's fucked up because those schools were meant for Americans.

Interestingly enough, the FBI cyber crime unit also operates out of CMU. In Pittsburgh. Look it up.

They arent a threat by any stretch really. Really just let china get hong kong they're a lot of the same. Us westerners have an entirely different system. If your high enough IQ you get the fuck out after 4 years and start making things work. If your low IQ you fit into the lower IQ area work and make it work. All the social chads wind up being the deal makers like trump. Also unlike the chinks we build things with quality when untouched by pajeet and chink. Things just look shittier here cause we dont flash shit around. Look at 1920s detroit architecture made of solidass stone and steel. Rock solid and works of art. Chinese for all their "wealth" wind up building fragile shit that just looks good in pictures. Our own computer stuff outside the bay area trash is kickass like openBSD. If anything we need to break the asianoid influence. Really only japan of all countries in asia build with attention to detail and work of art. Us westerners from the highest IQ to the lowest IQ can crush chink/poo easy under the right direction. Problem is our power elites like koch brothers love pumping up currency numbers they have and power they gain so they play out the chink/poo economic game.

Attached: terry.jpg (480x360, 14K)

chinese grad students are to academic work what spics are to manual labor. They succeed through brute effort and endurance alone, without any inherent talents or creative genius. So on average, a chinese student will be better than an equivilent white student, but you will never see one at the top levels.

The problem is that nowadays boomer professors don't give a shit about bringing up the next generation of nobel winners, they just want human calculators to help them slam out as many papers as possible in as short a time as possible to up their H-index. And that is where the chinks excel.

>initiative? blacks.
intellectually? no.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4TxciNeJZSWhibVFicmFrNU0/view
>low time preference
nope.

Attached: 1515800170813.png (588x2943, 354K)

>you will never see one at the top levels.
i don't know. it's not whites winning the putnam math competition or the olympiads.

This is why I hate how must of Jow Forums is perfectly fine with chinks and pajeets immigrating to western nations. They say that chinks and upper class poos have high iq, but they lack verbal and spatial intelligence, lack any balls and have limited empathy. There are several more factors than decent average iq to create a well-functioning society. Right now orientals are leeching off white kindness in order to succeed in the west, but once the white population is low and mutted enough, western society will collapse because chinks and pajeets can't maintain good societies for shit. In the future probably South America will be better than the west, because even though South Americans are violent as hell, they still have "soul" and decent enough iq, so their societies will have higher living standards than the unempathetic cruel hellholes the oriental-infested west will become. Look at Russia. Half the nation is oriental mutts and the country is a desolate hellhole far worse than even mutted up America. Turkey is even more orientally mutted up than Russia, and they are hell on earth. Russia then Turkey is the future of the west if we continue importing and mixing with orientals.

reminder chinese company owns grindr

there are so many white countries under the east asian ones.

Post your GRE faggot.

Any hint to what company?

>putnam math competition
I don't give a fuck about that child shit. I work in academia, I'm talking about real science.

when I say top level, I mean Mandelbrot or Erdos tier. Math isn't my field since i'm in the physical sciences, but you get the idea.

Just numbers. We should actually mass ban Chinese students from American Universities, Canadian universities as well. Fuck China

Take the red pill and leave for industry. Realize academia is a cult and taxpayer waste that never progresses mankind like they want you to think

-researcher -> industry 100k/yr researcher

Carnegie Mellon and the FBI cyber intelligence community work together. Students are all Chinese. This needs to be investigated.

My state university literally told us they were increasing the number of foreign students because they pay higher tuition and the school had a cut in state funding. And those chinks cheat like no other, but they never are actually punished since all the schools want is to keep the tuition coming.

Ehh, I don't know about that.
I feel like the focus on educational credentials and prestige in Asian cultures ensures that mindless, robotic academic grinds rise to the top.

I'm an Asian, and I do agree that the majority of the Asians with 4.0 GPAs who study 24/7 aren't very smart and make terrible high-skilled workers. I'm working with one guy from China right now, and he's by far more frustrating to work with than this Paki coworker who smokes pot all day.

Based off experience, I still believe that the smartest people are the Asian slackers who ace almost everything but get overlooked by talentless academic grinds with perfect stats.

t. Talented Asian

no, I'm in it for the glory. I don't give a shit about money. Academia is the closest thing to feudalism that exists in modern times and it's a beautiful thing. Literally nothing but constant interpersonal combat.

They pay higher because they are plants/molesfor the Chinese government. And our intellectual intelligence is thereby stolen. Duh.

IQ got way out of hand thanks to how useful it was as shorthand for the significance of race realism, and people like Rushton I guess pushing the hierarchy meme. Race is way more than just that. Every trait of which you can think that distinguishes us from chimps was naturally selected in a distinct racial population in a distinct environment over millions of years. And in the past however many thousands of years where we've had human culture, natural selection has only accelerated due to cultural selection. In the end human cultures are racial superstructures.

This is one of the reasons why mutts are such fucking shit and politics are so racial. And why assimilation and integration don't work

This mindset suggests you’ve never worked soft ones or have had to fund yourself on a big grant

You’re gonna really feel like a fool once reality sets in and you’re stuck at 47k a year with dwindling “benefits”

Soft money*

actually this kind of pisses me off. It's people like you who make academia suck so bad. I know so many white people who master out of PhD programs b/c muh 100k salary and keeping up with the anglo bullshit. Guess what happens when everyone does that? Academia gets left to minorities and women who don't know two shits about running an institution.