Any Red Pilled series?

Got some spare time and turned on TV and it's a pile of shit induced media that's pushing all that derogatory propaganda ... tried to search for some series and it's even worse. Anons do you have any red pilled series?

Attached: jews_media.png (1232x811, 631K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4xIjWgBEMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jericho

TV is bluepilled propaganda by default, and a waste of time. Do something more productive liek a book.

The Sopranos

Go ahead and suggest some books.

Wrestling.

Attached: real wrestling loli.gif (370x260, 2.57M)

Depends on the topic you want to read. I would say Revolt Against the Modern World by J. Evola as a general recommendation.

I'm in a boxing gym & lift weights as well.. so i'll pass.

Only non-western wrestling. WWE is currently celebrating shuckin' and jivin' blacks as their champions, and Brock Lesnar was forced to drop the belt to a guy who unironically calls himself "The Man's Man" because of the romantic relationship he has with their female champion. Meanwhile AEW is celebrating transgender wrestlers.

Attached: 1562622901360.jpg (1010x760, 108K)

This. Most amazing series ever

From Rage to Responsibility by Jesse Lee Peterson
The Antidote is a good book if you want to redpill your negro friends

Great, now they are ruining the sports. What's next? Military? Books? STEM Science? Fuck this shit

Master and Margarita. But look up a list of banned of books and go through them one by one.

>Any Red Pilled series
nope.

At least the Fiend has potential.

Attached: Asuka perfection2.jpg (972x1368, 286K)

John Adams on HBO

Forensic Files (they use words like retard in a professional acedemic settings). Warning don't watch the entire series on Netflix or you will get PTSD.

yeah about that... the Christopher Columbus episode of the series assured to me that it is as Jewish propaganda as anything. but yeah I get where you're coming from. Tony ripping on the black jew that Meadow brings home is redpilled TV kino

Anything pre 1910
Old school Japanese
Foreign Indie Film (be very careful)

that's about it

>Revolt Against the Modern World by J. Evola
may as well just read some Tolkien.
LOTR is no less realistic and a lot more entertaining.

lol this scene is not redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=O4xIjWgBEMU

anyone have a link to the video of the guy calling out the jew in the street for "standing in solidarity" with his white brothers?

It's ok, not everyone is good with perennial abstract thoughts.

Yeah, it's called The Greatest Story Never Told

Try Alone. It's true survivalism. Niggers and strong independent women fail every single time.

Attached: 1565147501579.jpg (876x960, 173K)

it's literally high-school-goth-tier fantasy fiction.
but if your little monkey brain wants to pretend it's really deep stuff i guess far be it from me to stop you.

How do you avoid TV kultursmog?
That's like asking, How do I avoid breathing the air while I'm in Los Angeles.
It's everywhere user.

Sorry you morons aren't funny and can't do art.

I'm going to watch that right now, seen it mentioned a few times.

Your post is enough proof you misinterpret the essence of the book with literal meaning of abstract concepts. I suppose the fact you wasted your time with something you could never possibly understand is enough of a punishment.

If you think this show is redpilled you didnt get the point. Morons on the right are always fetishizing the mafia

lmao don't choke on your own cock there Paco.
my point is that Julius Evola was into whatever weird pagan voodoo was in vogue at the time and his understanding of the world shows it.
this book is like bait for self-important dipshits who want to feel deep.

Do tell what you consider actually deep with worthy understanding of the world, then.

sorry... my worldview doesn't reduce easily to a single book.
i'm a big fan of lots of different thinkers though.
Hegel, in particular, is pretty cool, I guess?
Phenomenology of Spirit is grown man shit-
You should check it out in a few years.

Entertainment can't be redpilled. It is only entertainment.

Every time you watch TV a Jew takes a dump on your soul.

Quickly turned into garbage.

Tolkien is good, but people who think Tolkien is entertaining and Evola is not are not smart enough to understand Tolkien.

>The Antidote
The Antidote: Happiness for People Who Can't Stand Positive Thinking

You mean this book?

The Survivalist (2015)