Take the materialist hedonism pill, Jow Forums

GOD i fucking love eating.
and why not embrace it, you know what i mean?
100,000 years of anatomically modern humanity and only NOW can the average person enjoy total comfort and luxury. everyone is fat anyway its not like it matters.
>but people have always enjoyed eating
>muh self restraint
only now can we actually satisfy our relatively harmless desires.
if you want, you can be full and happy 100% of the time and not even look weird.
you can COMPLETELY minimize material pain to an unprecedented extent, and maximize pleasure.

not only can you enjoy comfort and satisfaction, you can enjoy OVERINDULGENCE (which feels really good) every single day. and if you don't straight up have a psychological problem ("eating disorder") you won't get over 250lbs. in modern usa you look normal at 250lbs at the average height anywhere over like 5'9. for girls maybe it's more like 200-225lbs. PLENTY of opportunity there for excess and happily letting yourself go. actually if you supplement it with lifting people will consider you to look GOOD at 250lbs.

you can extend these ideas to many other aspects of life as well.

Attached: __erufuda_san_elf_san_wa_yaserarenai_drawn_by_synecdoche__f6f6d48d4b98613ef83e13e6a715e2a5.png (983x1500, 222K)

Elves aren't suppose to be fat

baste and weedpilled

Attached: billie_nuggie.jpg (474x266, 12K)

Attached: __erufuda_san_and_naoe_san_elf_san_wa_yaserarenai_drawn_by_synecdoche__f3f7806c91f1202d3fbd6395f31d6 (955x250, 107K)

Post more thick elves :-)

I wanna FUCK that elf

>virgin weeb thinks fat slobs are attractive
News at 10

Attached: 1565062763939.png (800x805, 705K)

>take the materialist hedonism pill, Jow Forums
Why would we become liberals?

You know what I hate most about you fucking new age commies. It’s the fact that you don’t follow your traditions. If you embraced the starve your people pull I would genuinely have more respect for you at least that is in line with your forebears but here you are praising modernity and over consumption. Seems like your really just a neo liberal faggot who sucks corporations cocks that just wants free shit and diversity. Can you go back to being tankies at least they have better takes.

Judging by your flag I can imagine you put a lot of thought into actually eating huh?

Attached: soyboy.jpg (750x703, 99K)

didn't expect an elf-san thread here but alright

Shit is legit pretty nice nowadays. Mmmm delicious 100k years of collective human progress.

>commie has a fantasy about eating food
Like pottery

Was 195 when I was 5'11 and looked really fucking fat. 250 would be a nightmare

Also cute elf

Pill* excuse me

Fuck off Slaanesh.

Attached: Glowing Kike.gif (200x200, 335K)

Attached: __erufuda_san_elf_san_wa_yaserarenai_drawn_by_synecdoche__edited.png (1065x1500, 795K)

Read A Picture of Dorian Grey

I never really understood munchies. It's just kind of uncomfortable because your throat gets so dry and its hard to swallow things

>plenty of opportunity
top 80% of women are competing for the top 20% of men

bottom 80% of men are competing for the bottom 20% of women

i'm guessing you just got a QT girlfriend who is potentially a bit thicc but otherwise has a very attractive face/boobs/ass and is fun to hang out with

been there done that a few times, you're shooting yourself in the foot, there are only so many women willing to date you in your condition, and you will always want more

why not be fit and attractive in your youth and make as much money as possible so you can get the QT wife with good genes and then if you feel like it later in life you can pig out and become a fat ass, it's the perfect scheme, happens all the time

Attached: sig.jpg (736x753, 121K)

>Communist flag
>"GOD i fucking love eating."
Irony isn't your strong suit, I see.

Look here, it's not about eating and using the luxurious lifestyle to your advantage, it's always going to be about what kind of nutrition you take in. No matter what you believe.

Eat meat, everything else gives you the sideeffects you need like for example, fruits or sugar can give you an energy boost. It's all an extra, just eat meat, it makes up everything that you are and more.

And you can't overconsume meat and it's not going to make you fat.
If you want a true luxury, eat MEAT. That's how we get energy for 48+ hours, clarifying thoughts from fatigue (from eating carbohydrates or salad) making you more intelligent because you have energy now that is overabundant.

>material hedonism
>communism
You're in for a shock user

Attached: 5bd3437aba5d3.jpg (719x470, 76K)

Carbohydrates are also the starving mans food,
the thing with carbohydrates is that once you eat it you are going to crave more in an effect of taking more energy to process it than what it gives in the long run. It's a trap, not a luxury. You will be sleepy, wanting to eat more, and less be able to think clearly and thus the sugar is a drug-addicting weapon against your intelligent choices of daily life. Meat will never disappoint. If you want to feel like a zombie, go ahead, eat your potatos and sugary cookies with almost zero nutrition but has a blackhole effect to it. If you think that's luxurious that is.. (people aren't fat because they wish to be, that's another side effect of eating.)

Obligatory

Attached: ak5ejwle2li01.jpg (1600x900, 271K)