Black nationalist and pan-Africanism supporter here...

Black nationalist and pan-Africanism supporter here. I'm involved with numerous NGOs in Africa (primarily Senegal) working to help Africans return to their homelands from the degenerate modern West. Our countries need our young people, not the Western materialism that turns them into rappers, man hoes, drug dealers, thinks of them as sexual beasts, etc. Currently living abroad here until I make my full return to Africa. I'm friends with a few far-right people prominent on here that you might have heard of but will not be naming them to protect their identities.

'Ate globalists
'Ate Jews (mainly Zionists)
'Ate atheists
'Ate thots
'Ate fake nationalists aka patriotards
'Ate normie Americans

Love ethno-nationalists
Love religious folk
Love Europeans

AMA.

Attached: 1564347512823.webm (480x600, 838K)

Attached: 1561721701003.jpg (775x725, 99K)

>All that gay that nobody cares about

Attached: 1565376847030.png (946x1293, 450K)

Good for you man.

I’m pretty sure we’d all be happier if all races lived in an ethnostate in their ancestral homeland.

Black people can detroit-ize africa all they want and I hope they’re happy doing it. Just not in muh country.

I don't care for your text or whatever.
Just post more webms.

Why do you love Europeans if you hate the degenerate West, or when you say West are you referring to the US?

Leave kike

God, she's beautiful

Thank you for your service.

TAKE THEM ALL!!

I wish you all the luck in the world. The negro needs his own land and rulers.

>AMA
Sage. Take your attention-whoring thread to /soc/ or something, nigger.

keep it up

BASED

luv muh kween
luv muh norf'
luv muh mates

'ate da Lannisters
'ate da ded
'ate the iron frone

Simple As.

Attached: 1558388046521.png (645x729, 216K)

I don't have any questions. God speed in your quest, based black man.

Attached: lenny.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>1 post by this ID
We all know no nigger is capable of doing anything, let alone organizing themselves to do shit other than looting, raping and mass murdering each other with wooded spears.

Sure, but your governments need to stop pillaging our lands and imposing currencies on us.

Americans are much more degenerate than Europeans. America poisoned Europe with their proto-globalism post-WWII. Most of Europe's modern ills can be traced back to Jewish and American policy imposed on them by NATO.

t. American colony

Small world huh

wait what? niggers are going to go back to africa?

I get the feeling that acual Africans don't even hate the white man for the most part, how true is that? I think the most racist black people are the American blacks, maybe for good reason but they seem to really hate white people. And like you say their degenerate shit crosses over borders in Europe, we aren't even structured like the US, if you walk around a council estate in the UK it's white and black people, we have a class war here, but black Americans never ending crying is passing onto the blacks here and suddenly they feel hard done by.
I think a properly run African state, where your engineers and trained professionals weren't poached by wealthy white countries would prosper, and I think it would end racism because us being seperated would mean we could trade with each other but live seperate.