Jow Forums has taken over America and all it's institutions

You each get to make one law. Post 'em.

Attached: America!.jpg (532x788, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LEXqt2n73k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ALL Jow ForumsTARDS REPORT TO THE GAS CHAMBER FOR IMMEDIATE EXECUTION

>everyone gets cool gunz

Separation of Corporation and State, just as culturally and legally enforced as the separation between Church and State.

All men get big schlong implants

Corporations are not people

>The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 also known as the Hart–Celler Act, is hereby repealed

I want that girl to sit on my face and I want to stroke her feet and lick her pussy

Shaving pusy requires a permit and fee.

Every Thursday is big hat day. If you don't wear as big of a hat as you can find, you will be sent a nasty letter

all drugs are legal
the rest should work itself out

fpbp

/b/

Jow Forums is banned worldwide.

I can't believe I'm the first one to say gas the kikes.

Attached: Free speech bad says the Jew and if you like it you die.jpg (2188x1520, 645K)

Mandatory dna testing and removed from the country if DNA is not 100% of European extraction.

Every man gets a brand new waifu at 18 then a newer hotter model at 28 and so on.

Each man is entitled to the pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness as long as it does not interfere with another man's same entitlements.

No gun control.

God, she's beautiful

no jews

slavery reinstated

Congress shall pass no law that members of Congress are exempt from. If Obamacare is good enough for poor people, it's good enough for you.

Hello Murdoch chan.

None intelligent sticks random powers or pills into their body.

no more trannies

Ever male upon turning 18 faces mandatory paramilitary and/or paramedic training for 2yr.
Everyone that completes the military training MUST open carry at all times.

Will literally end crime and create a surplus of medical service.

Anyone found to be using an apostrophe incorrectly gets a free ticket to the gas chamber. That includes you, OP.

>and all it's institutions
>all it's
>it is
>and all it is institutions

Attached: 1517429337730.png (645x729, 74K)

I'll pass the bill of proportional representation.

Voting now requires that you 1) be of white European stock, 2) born a male, and 3) must own at least 10 acres of land.

I thought we were frens?

Attached: sadPepe.jpg (619x453, 34K)

cucks are sent to mental hospitals and their wives' boyfriend(s) have to pay child support

shadilay

Attached: nothing is beyond our reach.jpg (512x512, 79K)

no abortion for convinience

Niggers get the rope

Attached: 1556772008785.jpg (720x713, 274K)

>you, OP
Superfluous, comma. Join the line to the right.

Nationwide carry reciprocity.

Trust the Jews to send you to war, no thanks
All welfare or any gibbs recipients must also do "volunteer work" specific to their abilities for example
nggers must be put in cage dressed in monkey costumes to entertain the masses, Jews to be gassed, etc
In Minecraft of course

>You each get to make one law. Post 'em.
Free PEZ. Its now free for all citizens, not illegal aliens though or green card holders.

Attached: pez-movie.jpg (1000x562, 291K)