/drunk/ general

Sound off retards

Attached: 1564420715228.jpg (900x1200, 189K)

Hi am drunk.

I've only had two beers so far. Should I have two more?

Attached: beer.jpg (899x1348, 469K)

Alcohol is bad hmmmkay

Yes I've had about 4 tall boys around 3 to 5 then a bottle of shit wine at 6 then some whisky and now I'm drinking rolling rock

>rolling rock
bad

Okay boys should I go get another 12 pack of high life’s and get cozy?

Why does everything look so fucking huge

Attached: 1565766912827.jpg (800x807, 340K)

on my 27th beer so far tonight.

I got a 24 pack of cans and a six pack for after that plus a couple shots of hard liquor just in case.

>be me
>sad
>drink
>get drunk
>sadder
huh, it almost seems like this happens every single fucking time

Feels

>/drunk/ general
Fucking neets

To be drunk you probably need a job. Alcohol is not cheap.

It can be cheap if you know where to shop. I know where to get a whole bottle of wine for only 4 bucks and tax. Plus there is pic related which 64oz worth of 8% alcohol - which I've never seen cost more than 5 bucks. Yes, none of that shit tastes good but it gets the job done if the purpose is to get drunk.

Attached: steel reserve 4pak.jpg (256x256, 23K)

never been drunk, what's the appeal?

Those cheap booze always induce headaches and the shits and pukes on me.

It will put you into a state of euphoria.

not gonna lie. i'm drinking right now but not drunk
drunk hurts too much the next day

Attached: 1565757343307.jpg (429x319, 44K)

Ever try Banana Pudding? Its great!

Reminds me of high school in the 90s

You know where to get a WHOLE bottle of wine for 4 bucks and tax? You mean any goddamn chain grocery store in the country?

Mormon?

That's exactly what I meant. Some people won't spot the cheap shit that far down on the bottom shelves.

nah, just a boring guy

mods this thread is super gay

Check ‘em

Sup

Attached: p80s copy.jpg (5184x3456, 749K)

More Dapper Duck pics?

I am very high on cocaine right now.

Hi I just cracked opened a beer, (((they))) just mentioned us again. How do we get attention off us?

I hate my hometown. I am sick of my parents. I want to leave the basement so bad, but I am scared. I am scared about leaving and making a life for myself. Sometimes I can't even believe a retarded autist such as myself landed a job in the first place. I want to leave so bad but I am saving so much money living at my home. I'll be a wageslave if I leave. Sometimes I feel like I should die or something.

Attached: 3c1.png (500x358, 179K)

Use the money you're saving for training for a job that pays better. Then you can move out, pay your own rent, and still have plenty left over to do what the fuck you want.

64 days sober today

im gay

Attached: FEEL THE PT SANDERS.png (1081x603, 669K)

My ballsack and feet smell so fucking bad atm