Pic related lesbians arrested in Iran. What happens now?

Pic related lesbians arrested in Iran. What happens now?

Attached: Youuuuuuugoooo.jpg (993x1013, 532K)

Lesbians in the western world fight for the rights of their sisters.. lol no they just die.

post the vid m8

And pol says Islam is not based and redpilled.

Hopefully they are summarily thrown from a rooftop

For every unit of "cute" that you acquire from sexual liberation you spend two units of civilizational vitality. Yes, them being giggly and silly is cute; no, this is not objectively good, the overall health of the civilization is increased if you grab their wrist and make them act traditonal

I volunteer to do my best to turn the one on the right straight, andif she doesn't like dick ill be happy to let her sit on my face.

I think they either get stoned to death or thrown off of a rooftop.

Literally nothing of value was lost. There is a 0% chance of any of them fucking me if I saved them.

Well, I suppose they are punished for being degenerates who are actively subverting their society and culture since the Iranians don't seem to be as FUCKING SOFT AND RETARDED AS EVERYONE IN THE WEST.

Fake news

That's the last straw, war with Iran now!

Nobody told me *THIS* is what Iranian women look like!

A quick trip to the roof and a quicker trip to the parking lot.

They make them crawl naked on the floor while they whip them and cunt punt them every now and then until they eventually break down and beg to marry one of their captors.

That's hot. Which one would you want to watch die, if you could choose?

They get raped and executed. We never discuss them again because a light bulb broke 2 miles from the white house so the board will be filled with MOSSAD DID THIS

I just googled it. They’re safe.

this. and hopefully there is video

Our lower birth rates would be a good logical decisions if the islamic world wasn't breeding 9:1.

It's not like an increase in the global population is actually a good thing, it's just important that whites be a percentage of it.

THEY DIE!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: whisper.jpg (618x412, 66K)

>This is why we cannot have decent societies.

a bucket of stones i assume

Hopefully they fucking die

This. Hopefully I can download that video.

The hostages are women. And their clothes have rotted off because they’ve been in the camps so long.

Attached: 915DD71A-4FDC-4492-A530-85959F4010D9.jpg (625x366, 45K)

Corrective rape.