Hillary is right. We must stop Russia

Attached: 689D3E71-214C-42AA-9546-5E8730026F2E.jpg (640x903, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gabbard.house.gov/news/press-releases/gabbard-s-securing-america-s-elections-act-earns-support-common-cause
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah not like israel ever does anything

We should instead let China and Google influence our elections.

We clearly should only let major corporations and our GREATEST ALLY interfere with our elections and governmental processes

we can't let russia be the savior of the white race! Stop them, goyim!

Attached: Killary $400M Russia.png (399x438, 71K)

>Hillary is right. We must stop Russia

The Hag ought to know, she and her squad were the one colluding with Russia.

I'm sure plenty of countries make attempts. One of the things the bills from the house would do is prohibit voting machines from being connected to the internet. Often, voting officials will connect the machine to the internet so they can send the voting data electronically rather than having a worker physically bring the memory cards from the machine to the next location. These are usually behind firewalls, but hackers have demonstrated time and time again that these firewalls can be broken through fairly easily, and the ones who tested it weren't professional spook hackers for some intelligence agency.

Now, we know that there have been intrusions in the past of our voting machines over the internet. Wouldn't it just make sense to prohibit taking shortcuts and making the machines vulnerable by connecting them to the internet? I can think of only two reasons that McConnell won't allow a vote in the senate on these measures.

Either he just doesn't want the dem majority house to get to say that they got anything done, or he actually welcomes foreign intrusion. It doesn't make sense any other way, as far as I can tell.

Attached: bencbb.jpg (1026x818, 97K)

They don’t give a shit about fixing the voting ballots

gabbard.house.gov/news/press-releases/gabbard-s-securing-america-s-elections-act-earns-support-common-cause

Tulsi and others have put in bills for paper ballots and they don’t pass the bills

The purpose of the paper ballots is that you can't hack and manipulate paper. You can't hack a voting machine if it's not connected to the internet, either. Fact is, multiple bills have passed that prohibit connection to the internet and protect machines from hacking. They have been blocked my McConnell.

Id be ok with Russia launching nukes at america. I want this clown world to end

What exactly is clown world?

The Cunt still thinks she lost because of the Russians. Will she ever realise that just not enough people don't hate her?

Google manipulated the election thousands of times worse than Russia, and they still failed.

Errybody is retarded. All act like clowns in a circus. 3 rings of bullshit going on at once, not paying any mind to anything but their ring and the ringmaster. Children are being trafficked all over the world, and they're crying about Trump tweets and what having a penis or vagina defines you as.

Exactly what it sounds like.

israel hacked the elections.

Who gives a fuck what she thinks.

Attached: hates russia - its a saudi.jpg (707x936, 131K)

>Russia
It's pronounced IS ray el.

Attached: o-BLACK-TEACHER-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 453K)

Russia is an anti semitic dogwhistle for Israel. This has been established

Attached: hillary-saudis-comic.png (780x420, 94K)

and by russia she means Jow Forums

Another book for the landfill.

>Legally bought ads on social media
>Hacked social media
Technically impaired boomers eat this up though.

Hildawg vs Russia

Attached: 1565444083643.jpg (1024x631, 131K)

I hate post modern art with my very being. It means almost nothing, and when it does, it is over exaggerated and of little importance.

What's your point

Ay

She killed a jew before Trump did, maybe she should be elected.

>russia
Funny way to spell Anglo-Israeli alliance.

Ok, it’s funny again.

Attached: E58A93CF-C7EF-413B-AD3B-E3FA4D5B3A97.jpg (720x486, 42K)

>China
sure. it's all china. just like how they run hollywood or the federal reserve, right? what other shit has AJ fed you?

>Ignore China, goy.
>Ignore the selling of Uranium under Clinton's watch to Russians.