Is John Titor's predictions coming true, a few years later than he predicted?

>Epstein suicided/murdered in cell
>Russia accidentally explodes nuclear powered nuclear missile
>economy on the brink of recession
>2 mass shootings in one weekend
>another active shooter standoff in Philly
Sounds an awful like shit is hitting the fan and some of it is exactly like what Titor predicted.

>The most immediate of Titor's predictions was of an upcoming civil war in the United States having to do with "order and rights".[9] He described it as beginning in 2004,[10] with civil unrest surrounding the presidential election of that year. This civil conflict that he characterized as "having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse"[10] would be "pretty much at everyone's doorstep"[9] and erupt by 2008.
>As a result of the war, the United States would split into five regions based on various factors and differing military objectives. This civil war, according to Titor, would end in 2015 with a brief but intense World War III.

If we get another mass shooting after this one, then another one, and then the next one.... should I then start buying iodine pills and building a fallout bunker to prepare for the "brief but intense World War III"

Attached: Titor_insignia.jpg (283x262, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flatearthinsanity.blogspot.com/2017/07/flat-earth-self-debunk-danyangkunshan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

also, if John Titor turns out to be right, and we have fore knowledge of it, can we avoid a WW3?
what can the average person do?

No, because nukes aren't real. At least not in our dimension

Attached: math.jpg (954x661, 71K)

He’s definitely right but honestly it’s something everyone should see coming.

The United States will split. Half the country hates each other. California has nothing in common with Alabama. Multiculturalism has never worked. Democracy is an unproven system in the grand scheme of time. On and on.

As for WW3, this is inevitable as well. Too many players, too much at stake on a world wide view. It will kick off the second America becomes weakened further

Don't get so hung into the predictions. That would be getting into a confirmation bias loophole, thus gaslighting the real meaning of this "internet urban legend". Look for the meaning of the trope on itself, and realize there is nothing new under the sun.

When did John Titsor predict Epstein's death?

why did he need the universal translator?
there is no doubt it was real, IBM confirmed. google it.

If the United States were to balkanize wouldn't we just get eaten alive by China? If all the individual militaries in their respective states had to scramble to organize, quell internal conflict and external threat from the other zones, wouldn't China and whoever else just attack our coasts and colonize amidst the confusion?

You know Titor was full of shit, right? He covered his bad predictions by saying the timelines are altered.

>You know Titor was full of shit, right?
fake news

Attached: john_titor.jpg (600x696, 86K)

Titor said the US barely does it after a savage nuke exchange. Makes sense to me. China might have a lot of zergs and muh ancient culture of chink kikery, but the US and its allies have a lot more of nuclear advantage. They have nukes in places you and I just can't imagine.

He still predicted the hadron collider and explained tachyons you nigger, even before it went mainstream, even if he was a larper...he was definetly a very stable genius at quantum mechanics and advanced engineering. Up to date all of his diagrams are proven to be true, even the "time displacement" mcguffin thingie...zero point energy is real and they just won't ever admit it. Read about the philadelphia experiment.

Next you are gonna tell me Deus ex was right with Vishnuu fall/Dedalus/ Augmentation

Attached: 1558894322076.jpg (602x602, 51K)

He didn’t

Thanks costabra, good point. I was just thinking of taking a few days off and visiting you, I've never been and I hear it's nice.

Attached: 1559892227120.png (600x723, 685K)

He didn't, but it really feels like shit's started happening now.
And if it turns out any of Epstein's accomplices were political figures it'll be like throwing gasoline on a fire.

Attached: IBM Confirmed Time Travel.png (724x390, 40K)

He needed the IBM because the computers at CERN run on a language that only its processor can decode or somesuch

I’ve been thinking. I truly don’t view leftists as my countrymen. Going to war with them would feel as natural as going to war with any foreign entity. I can’t help this feeling, it’s kind of spooky honestly.

Q+ predicted Titor

Cool, avoid most places in central valley which is mostly a rug of suburban ghettos (filled with Nicaraguans, Colombians and Venezuelans). The caribbean coast is Jamaica tier. Guanacaste rules, and the pacific coast area (Puntarenas) is comfy, the south zone is (Golfo dulce) is pretty much rural towns surrounded by deep jungles.

Idiot

flatearthinsanity.blogspot.com/2017/07/flat-earth-self-debunk-danyangkunshan.html

>if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: 1500195906687.jpg (3166x2832, 3.98M)

>linear feet
>squared for no reason whatsoever

This is retarded bait. Why is 102.4 miles squared? Also, the drop would be from the middle to both sides since sitting on a round surface would make the middle the highest point, meaning you find the arc length and divide it by 2 for the actual "drop".

Arc length = (angle/360)(2pi*r)
Earth circumference north to south: 24,859.734mi
so 24,859.734/360 = 69.05 miles per degree
102.4/69.05 = 1.48 degrees
The radius is circumference = 2pi*r
r = 24,859.734/2pi = 3956.55
So, (1.48/360)(2pi*3956.55) = 102.2 (exactly the same as the lenght of the bridge with a rounding error) so you divide that by 2 and the drop off would only be ~51 feet from the middle to both sides.

good goy

Attached: 4ea1179ee6a9ea7b2d233c868df73c3e--truth-theory-flat-earth-proof.jpg (500x455, 34K)

>didn't predict race war
obviously fake

>This is retarded bait.

Attached: 0dc.png (625x626, 42K)

every single one of those is wrong.

Attached: baitin.jpg (640x345, 39K)

Don't think titor was a time traveler but maybe a high level mason insider or who the fuck knows. Anyway, looks like we still heading towards his predictions, dates totally wrong though

Gayest fucking Larp of all time.

What The Fuck

Excluding the fact that (to my knowledge) John Titor is a confirmed hoax:

Nobody seems to have believed him or his warnings, so WW3 would likely remain inevitable. Even if it would theoretically be delayed due to the butterfly effect shifting our timeline, it's extremely unlikely that any of the major events which caused WW3 will have been prevented.

>he thinks he can change the end result
no, regardless of when or who, the outcome is set

Americans are too fat and lazy to go to war with each other desu.

huh?

people aren't nearly this aggro.

Nigger, how many times do we have to prove to you John Titor was a fucking hoax, admitting by the families lawyer, AND his 'mother'.

ITS A HOAX

He said that WW3 was gonna start because of conflict between Jews and Muslims, which is very likely desu.

Titor explained timelines can be altered and even suggested there was one timeline where Y2K bug was much worse.

Reminder that Brenton said that:
>He is not an antisemite.
and
>Jews are fine as long as:
>1) They stay in the territory determined as Israel.
>2) They do not subvert or harm the people from the territory determined as Europe.
Good jews have the right for self-determination within their determined landmass, even St. Tarrant knew this.

I very much doubt civil unrest and breaking the country in 2 is possible in the modern dipomatical age. Its also highly impossible because how USA government is built, each state is equal & there is no one ruling state so there is no incentive to call for independence.

On the other hand if some state decides to go fuck you I want independence it would create a monopole effect but its just too risky for that one state

It’s just to distract from pedogate. The whole political establishment is sh*tting a million bricks rn.

You yourself might be an incentive glowposter

Attached: BD6720BB-2B0C-4370-8C7E-B61E43682319.jpg (670x684, 391K)

Woah woah woah, sleepy now!

OP is correct.... I can’t believe I forgot about his other predictions. Titor was on a different timeline, but I wonder if there is a merge habbening

It's possible Titor's timeline rectified the missing years from medieval time and so is a few years behind.

But the only thing that can alter timeline is time travel and mergers cant happen. You get what you get

It was never disproven. It was memory holed. Maybe he wasn’t a time traveler... maybe he was... if he wasn’t then maybe he was just laying out the plans that were made long ago. The timeline is off, but it makes sense.

I hope not.

The timeline was going really well it seemed.

Not Texas. They have their own grid and are getting gold back. It can technically sustain itself as it’s own country. It’s not just business friendly why tons of companies have a headquarters there.

Titor was just a CIAnigger that wanted to reveal to the public what their plan was with the hope to avoid it or delay the NWO.

You can shift though. Think about waves and frequency... at some point they can overlap. It is entirely possible. Granted that’s a 2D example

>mergers cant happen
>mandela effect
pick one

Attached: tsimonocEehT.jpg (2398x3154, 3.3M)

California's GDP is 15% of the country.
They can afford to go independent if they choose.

Texas's GDP is 2nd with 8.7% followed by NewYork, then Florida.

titor just sprouted what american preppers have been sprouting since the 80s and 90s

its literally their wet dream after the y2k bug and nuclear fallout

he didn't say anything original, plus 2004 was 16 years ago

almost 2 decades, thats hardly a few years later

Attached: 25m7z529t5f21.png (842x792, 82K)

a CHILLING redpill that you learn from reading the bible is that the jews and christians belong together in israel.
whites and jews are one and the same, the only genetic differences is that jews have some slav and middle eastern DNA mixed (along with some damage from inbreeding, which was neccesary in a world where they have been persecuted for thousands of years and want to maintain their genes), and whites have some roman/greek DNA.

before that we were both pure aryans from atlantis.... brothers split apart by subversive actors.

jesus wanted it too, and he was killed by what we know today as 'marxists' posing as jews.

really hard for Jow Forums to accept, but it is true...
our only chance at a white ethnostate is with our brothers in israel.

Attached: 1565590513943.jpg (794x794, 77K)

>titor just sprouted what american preppers have been sprouting since the 80s and 90s

How did he know about the ibm 5100?
IBM later confirmed it was true and only 20 people in the world knew about it.

¡¡¡Oops!!! too much information in this thread anons I'll have to shooting it down

Attached: images (29).jpg (703x436, 30K)

>CA GDP is great hurr durr
China aint buying CA crops
China stole the tech IP
Fed cutting grants and holding money
CA losing taxpayers and replacing with tax users
Homelessness is the state pasttime

plot twist: other thread user saying cloudflare will break the site in two hours is john titor

This is why It’s hard for me to write it off as a LARP. If it was this mother fucker did his homework.

John Titor changed the timeline. He basically gave the evil powers at be a heads up.

Thus, the timeline has changed, and this timeline is not the timeline that he has predictions for.

The only plus side to him was the insight to certain tech and ideas.

WW3 is inevitable. The cycle of history cannot be stopped.

>He basically gave the evil powers at be a heads up.
He seems like he wanted to help but also couldn't risk getting too involved.

>WW3 is inevitable. The cycle of history cannot be stopped.
Titor also explained that because of the way multiworld theory works all things are possible and anything can be changed. There are no time paradoxes.

Attached: tmg-article_tall.jpg (640x2603, 479K)

That was with his limited post-war information.
What is possible does not mean it is plausible.

I do believe the welfare state will eventually die, and welfare/consumerism will be shunned once again. But what we have seen occur throughout history is that it all repeats, for logical reasons.

Once you understand that all the timelines will converge, and that the mandela affect isn't some sort of mistake, you'll start to see it too.

when the right finally acts someday, it won't be limp wrists waving shitty signs, or donning pussy hats.. its going to be a messy 2020

Oh shit he was right? Get ready for the civil war in 2015 lads.

Fucking slide thread. Guess what I'm typing in the options field.

what's the tilt

it's somewhere between 23 and 27 degrees, but it moves every year

It's almost like the fondation pillars are always the same lenght...

it's 23 1/3 in the textbooks

Which is 66 2/3

The average person does their best to stay out of trouble if civil war is coming.

oh yeah

Attached: baron-trump.jpg (683x567, 72K)

The logo always reminds me of a woman's snatch, spread eagle and labia exposed...

With wonderful wavy aroma scent lines wafting upward.

But yes, Titor was not a LARP... just add years to the timeline as an offset.. everything is absolutely on point.

How to report this /x/-tier, non-Jow Forums thread?