Lets talk about the indians stealing all the tech jobs...

lets talk about the indians stealing all the tech jobs. Yesterday I drove by a microsoft campus in redmond and saw nothing but street shitters, chinks and autistic looking pathetic excuses for white men. How do we solve the problem of streetshitters stealing all our tech jobs Jow Forums?

Attached: indian tech support.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=McyVZLccno4
youtube.com/watch?v=_qDyF3OkKYg
web.archive.org/web/20090202142458/http://home.earthlink.net/~lrgoldner/pause.html
archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1559/50/1559500044176.jpg
wsj.com/articles/foreign-born-workers-make-up-highest-percentage-of-u-s-employment-since-1996-11558021429
vdare.com/articles/national-data-august-jobs-native-born-lose-immigrant-workers-take-all-and-illegal-infiltration-surges-legislation-essential
cis.org/All-Employment-Growth-2000-Went-Immigrants
mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/
antonysutton.com/suttoninterview.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_riot_of_1886
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Anti-Chinese_Riots_At_Seattle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:White_American_riots_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indians_in_Uganda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiji#Independence_.281970.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indophobia#South_America
s1.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/his/image/1552/27/1552271327793.jpg
web.archive.org/web/20080830062709/http://www.home.earthlink.net/~lrgoldner/dollarcrisis.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Answer: They study at school, you don't.

I have a computer science degree

>

Attached: 1564190709870.jpg (547x519, 47K)

Be better at tech than them. Knowledge is power

If you can't compete with their wages, do a better job then them and go higher then the tech support level. Every bridge I get on, the network engineer is white or asian. These guys are only flooding the low end side of the industry or taking high leadership roles. But the actual skilled jobs(mid-range)are still pretty open.

It sucks. I worked in the IT sector with them. The IT office for a major drug store had 2 sections. 1 side for indians another for everyone else. The indians were gross. In the bathroom they wiped boogers on the wall, left pubes everywhere, rinsed there mouth out at the sink, wash their feet at the sink, use their phones in the bathroom. They are unsanitary. And when we needed extra tech support, we had to call Compucom - all fucking indians their accents are atrocious. They would always lie over the phone and just used unconventional methods to get the job done.

Thread deleted does not concur with mod shill objectives

silicon valley was founded by normal Americans who retrained to get into the tech sector.
This is illustrated in the cultural artifact Superman 3, where Richard Pryor enters a computer programming school and excels. Such schools were the bread and butter for silicon valley.
In the 90s, the democrat party colluded with Indians to subvert the now wildly open immigration system and vastly lower wages in silicon valley. The training was the same, only they now did it in india, an American wages started to stagnate.
As usual, it's Jews

These fuckers are CISCO certified and what not, but are making the equivalent to $4 us dollars an hour while doing a job that in the US would be $20/hr job.

Slide thread. Fuck you OP

you wish you could fuck me

>implying selling the American IT sector to street shitting subhumans is going to have positive outcomes for this country

Attached: 340945634.jpg (661x304, 59K)

Yeah, and they suck at it The language barrier is such a hindrance to getting anything done and their troubleshooting is atrocious. They will never own up to their own fuck-ups and don't give a shit how things get fixed. Let the clients sweat it out for a few e-mails and then go in and fix all their shitty work. You will look amazing compared to the cluster-fuck that is outsourced tech support. If you are client facing, they will treat you like a godsend even for simple problems.

Here is the other problem beyond that. These big companies are able to lease out from landlords and chains to ensure they can stock these workers locally for work while fronting the bill at $200 over the market value. Say the rent is $1k a month theyll offer the owner $1200 to lock in and control the property by offering to front the bills coverage as a retainer. Theyll also cover maintenance and cleaning in the event a tenant should damage the property. They even cover contract breaking fees and relocation by the thousands. Worse yet they offer to buy said property from the owners completely locking it out from non employees. This is why pricing and rates are jacked in these IT sector wannabe towns. You cannot find reasonable rates because of the inflated market value yet constantly see more poos in your stores and other areas of commerce. By doing this the real estate owners also have no worry of liability on a deal gone wrong or stuck footing the bill for repair a damaged unit if a big corp offers to cover all that. No risk no gamble in offering housing to new upcoming families or people starting out if you can basically be a proxy satellite housing unit for foreigners under corporate contracted dime!.

I wish I had your naiveté. The management that makes these decisions just looks at the bottom line of how much the costs are, quality is fuck-all. The bean counters think you can sub in a bunch of savages and get the same results you had with your experienced workforce for less money. You get what you pay for and what they pay for is a bunch of pajeets with fake diplomas, no experience and maybe a few months of programming classes.

Also, H-1B's are exempt from Obamacare regulations, so it's not only cheaper on the salary side, but you also don't have to give them squat for benefits. Lastly, as a final "fuck you" to the American worker from Obama, NCIS changed the rules that H-1B's don't count as specialized workers, so no 4-year diploma necessary, not that they all weren't fake anyway.

the interesting thing is that the majority of programmers from the 60s to the 90s did not have a degree. They either went to a vocational school or on-the-job training. And they were US citizens.
but that doesn't depress wages like importing boatfulls of niggers who also support the kike educational establishment.

companies are spoiled now and expect to be able to just hire some pajeet or college grad and they'll already know whatever special snowflake tech stacks they need without any sort of internal training whatsoever. I've been trying to find a new job to escape the faang meme and even new blockchain startups are like "well, you need 3 years experience with blockchain systems" like anyone is going to actually already have that shit.

Let me tell you, before the age of "non-Americans sucking up every last job" (before free trade), back when teenagers you knew were working the fast food joints, you know how easy it was?
I knew people out of high school get tech jobs, full time, AND in addition as a benefit get additional training and education in said tech job from their employer. They even paid for college! I grew up, as a teenager, seeing this with my own eyes! And I went and got good grades and practiced hard work on construction in the summer getting up at 5AM while my friends partied all of the time and just waited to go to college.
But when I came of age, that was all gone. Not only was the training and education benefit an old dead pipe dream, so were also the jobs. This was due to transferring industry and building up asiatic locusts against a red-herring. Rather than fix the issue and bounce back, globalists discovered ((diversity politics)) by trafficking asiatic locusts to replace white demography. So the jobs never really came back and those that did went to asiatic locusts.

Our best engineers are washing dishes for min wage, while h1bs and shitskins get to replace them.

I was actually lucky enough to be headhunted out of highschool my self to start working as coder, we won these competitions we got here. I got in the very last part of it in the very end of the 90ies. So after then 4 years and mil shit and so, everything was changed now.
>Do you have a bachelor's degree user?
no.. but..
>I am sorry you need a bachelor now
and sure some places now still in tech at least they sent you to certifications and so which costs a lot of money, but it depends very much on the company. If this was the early ninties or before, that was everyone did no questions asked and as you say were lit paying for people to take college and so and get degrees, that's off menu now. They can however not deny you so at my previous job I started on my masters. My boss didn't like it but he had no legal ground to deny us that, instead of taking a vacation I used those days to go to school only to the required days you had to go there . So big change.

All in all it is tragic, and it has ruined you know the social life well everything about life compared to how it used to be, and why the west excelled in the first place

hey fuckface, 100% of these jobs were done by White men before year 2000. you know how??? drop you bogus PHD requirements and train them on the spot.

I would take any American high school kid off the street, any race, any background, over any pajeet that I have worked with and I’ve worked with hundreds. I could train an American kid in less than half the time and I could have more confidence in their critical thinking and communication skills.

these IT jobs do not require 200 certifications or even a diploma

This emphasizes the degree of fraud when industries now require "highly-skilled" PhD wielding diploma mill poojeets with 200 years experience in 80 different languages including DNA and RNA programming.

>Our best engineers are washing dishes for min wage, while h1bs and shitskins get to replace them.
Back in 2014, the Census Bureau said that 74% of people who had STEM degrees were not working in STEM fields. Yet, corporations go to Congress and tell them they can't find enough skilled STEM workers. So someone is lying and I doubt it's the Census Bureau.

Also, anyone who thinking about supporting Kamala Harris, she introduced a bill that would allow 140,000 H-1B's to get green cards every year. So then they can bring over another 140,000 H-1B's and allow corporations to lay off more Americans. Not surprisingly, Kamala Harris is 3/4 pajeet.

youtube.com/watch?v=McyVZLccno4
POO ON BORDER

The problem will take care of itself when Microsoft collapses under the weight of its technical debt.

poo in the loo

Attached: flagofindia.png (125x83, 19K)

Wtf. I do none of those except two. Wash my mouth after lunch and take my phone while shitting. White people don't do that???

America is run by Moloch himself

The whole H1B and out sourcing thing is related to the demographic replacement to create a new Brown middle class

Yes. It really is about making sure white American men do not get these jobs.

I'm tired of the H1B bullshit, the manufactured STEM "shortage", the fraud, the abuse, the cleaning up after poos

> no qualified American candidates.

in a nation of 300+ mill, there is no such thing as not being able to find a qualified American. it is pure deception.

that excuse works in lil countries like Iceland or Bahamas, but not US

the HR is to blame for their incompetence

H1B is simply a human trafficking scheme that is part of race replacement agenda
H1b is part of the demographic replacement program.

Remember that they constantly claim a doctor shortage, yet they ace out thousands of whites and asians every year who are eminently qualified to be doctors, both with affirmative action as well as with foreign H1B and OPT and J-1 who take limited residency slots. They're guaranteeing thousands of debt-laden whites and asians with no way to make a living due to very specialized training that doesn't translate well to other jobs, let alone any way to pay off the debt. This is our own government doing this to us. Fucking us over very deliberately

youtube.com/watch?v=_qDyF3OkKYg

Thousands of American doctors usually with several hundred thousand dollars in student loans cannot get a residency every year because poos take the slots. Not getting a residency means you can't practice as a doctor, which means your 300k student loans never get paid

breitbart.com/economy/2019/07/03/h-1b-lobbyist-u-s-critics-are-racist-for-opposing-stealth-transfer-of-college-grad-jobs-to-indian-migrants

Doctors Getting Fucked Over By Poo Outsourcing
This explains more re doctor and residency situation:
doctorswithoutjobs.org/prioritizing-hiring-american-doctors-should-be-the-standard/

>the majority of programmers from the 60s to the 90s did not have a degree
The majority of good programmers still don't.

>I have a computer science degree
From which community college?

> the majority of programmers from the 60s to the 90s did not have a degree. They either went to a vocational school or on-the-job training
exactly
I'm a software engineer and make 200k working remote. I know this shit, and basically anyone right out of high school could be trained to do it in 6 months
Better to hire a bunch of cheap pajeets who can make the country less white and vote democrat though

>this is who will code your operating systems and AI in the future.

Attached: 1561331200163.webm (720x404, 1.67M)

The truth is that people complaining are in the IT field (and not computer science/engineering), which is bullshit anyway. The field only exists for people too stupid to get into CS or an engineering program in the first place.
Since the work isn't actually difficult these pajeets are able to do it just as good as anyone else, and thus the value provided for the job decreases. These jobs are less skilled and less difficult now since there are more capable workers, so it only makes sense for compensation to also go down.

Anyone mad about this literally just can't cope with knowing they weren't good enough to work in an actually skilled field and now their job prospects are crashing since even third world street shutters can do the same thing.

This is a repeat of the late 1800s where there were a ton of Chinese immigrants and Americans sperged out. We need to restrict the labor supply. Why should a nation not prioritize the careers of its own citizens over the bottom line of a corporation? Fuck that.

They don't use the phone, they quite literally talk on it. I've heard audible flushing and shitting noises during conference calls with our Indian employees.

The entire global economy is specifically engineered so that Whites go homeless and die on the street from diseases and OD

>send industries/wealth to asia
>economy collapses every 5 years (planned by globalists)
>massive layoffs every 5 years
>import millions of shitskins to replace those natives layed off
>impoverished natives get health issues
>get bankrupt by medical bills
>go homeless
>get on chink heroin
>overdose
white genocide was never as easy as this

meanwhile trafficked poojeets/chinks are now the highest stolen income earners from the whites that perished under the globalist white genocide scheme

you could purge elements from society thru economic means

dont want a particular race to exist?
just import cheaper workers and replace the nuisance... blame the replaced population for inefficiency.
claim you improved the GDP and economy is now booming, by replacing the unwanted population

Globalist system is designed to keep the goyim slaves OD'ing from opioids or working as long as possible for the masters while never accumulating the capital to be self sufficient. Not everyone wants that.

The plan is obviously just to grind us all down as much as possible under the horde of third world animals and then once tech and robots are good enough the kikes will just genocide the masses openly , as they will be so powerful compared to the mongrel peasants they wont need to even pretend to be nice anymore.

The entire global economy is specifically engineered so that Whites go homeless and die on the street from diseases and OD

homeless epidemic is because the US is not a healthy economy and has not been for decades while they import poos/chinks/spics to replace Whites

Capitalism is the most efficient economic system, and giving preference to our "own" people (for no reason other than that they were born here) goes against the basic tenets of an efficient market system. You can fuck off to North Korea with your protectionism bullshit, fucking snowflake.

GET A FUCKING TECH JOB YOU DUMBASS. COMPLAINING ALL THE INDIANS ARE TAKING IT, GO FUCKING DO IT.

OP, you're one of the few people in management positions that are acknowledging this problem.

Im a citizen but left california for my gook motherland after getting fucked over by pajeets. God, all our fucking schools were overrun by the poos. Not a single one of my white friends has stayed in the area. Only a few of the hardest gooks have.

I've been a doctor here for half a decade, but have aspirations to follow one of my colleagues back to the US because I just cant forget the amazing time I had in the 90s and early 2000s.

Problem is, about 90% of all positions positions for transitioning foreign doctors is taken by Pajeets and Pakis. And of course, guess who the chief residents and pajeet program directors take in?

I may be a gook but I'm still a US citizen. America has all but fucked itself by abusing the slave labor visa system. Their work should speak for itself, but apparently americans are happy enough with the bottom-of-the-barrel results.

I voted for Trump by mail and I'm god damn glad he won, but I don't know if he wants to overhaul the visa system at this point.

Mexicans? Syrians? Refugees?
None of these matter at all when your upper echelons are being flooded with disgusting fucking pajeets. Thugs may steal your wallet, but the pajeets will make sure you never have a job in america again.

Tech jobs are fucked. But it's not just that.
Hospitals fucking love indians. They work for almost no pay because as long as their visa is sponsored, that means their families can all come to america (and become citizens now if trump goes through with this)

Why do lefties support bashing strikebreakers that cross the picket line for defeating their collective action and allowing their boss to be a capitalist parasite, but when an immigrant is brought across the borderline its totally 100% acceptable?

All these people wanna bitch and moan instead of pursuing a computer science degree.

MIGA

>I would take any American high school kid off the street...
Are you me? I've often said exactly this. I could train a better programmer faster from a high school kid than a CS grad. The entire university system is a massive fraud that costs industry trillions of dollars a year in lost productivity.

all those people involved in setting policies (economic, housing, h1b, healthcare, immigration, trade etc..) are the ones attending orgies at Epstein's chabad house. they do not have the goyims best interest in mind, hence the all epidemics, crises (homeless/suicide), and white genocide

the White race is expensive
Having an ethnostate is expensive
Importing shitskins is cheap
Having an open borders is cheap
White genocide is most economic option available

Only capitalist cunts have a shortage of doctors.

Only capitalist cunts have a shortage of engineers.

Only capitalist cunts have a shortage of professionals.

Only capitalist cunts import millions of incompetent shitskin doctors to genocide the native populace.

Why is that?

>capitalist constant malfunction

seems like capitalism fails to motivate the people.
Capitalism is cool because we need indian doctors to legally kill White people

>capitalism fails to motivate people
>capitalism fails to produce domestic professionals
>capitalism succeeds in constant, chronic labor shortages
>capitalism succeeds in importing incompetent shitskins
>capitalism succeeds in genociding the native populace

Unfortunately the end of capitalism is the realization that it's extremely easy to derive profit from misery, but not contentment.

Prisons are profitable
Bombs are profitable
Invasion/immigration is profitable
White genocide is profitable
Creating desire for useless shit is profitable
Invasion of privacy is profitable
Waste is profitable
War is profitable
Civil fortitude is profitable
Stripping people of their rights is profitable

Leaving people alone and fostering their contentment is not profitable.

read this if you like bbc

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Ask Boeing whether it was a good idea to contract out flight control software on the 737Max to pajeets who don't understand why you should have redundancy. For anyone who worked in aerospace, fucking redundancy and sanity checks are a no-brainer, but not to fucking poos who don't know squat about anything.
>But Boeing saved lots of money
Boeing just wrote off $5.6 billion in losses related to the 737Max.

Gas yourself, memeflag Jew. DOTR when?

I'm a software developer and high school dropout. I spend the majority of my time unfucking gigantic piles of shit written by idiots with CS degrees.

goyim need to understand that capitalism is not about freedom -- its all about backroom deals

the reason you have offshoring to asia and china stealing all our industries/jobs/tech?
>backroom deals between china, rockefeller, nixon, bush, clinton...

the reason you have millions of h1b poojeets stealing White jobs?
>backroom deals between india, ((corporations)), and government

the reason you have millions of spics invading the US?
>backroom deals between mexican oligarchs/cartels, bush/reagan, clinton...

the reason you have unaffordable housing bubbles and homeless epidemics?
>backroom deals between banks, wall street, housing oligarchs and governments

the reason you have car-centric urban sprawl hellscapes and lack of public transportation?
>backroom deals between car/oil oligarchs and government

the reason you have cardboard cookie cutter shacks?
>backroom deals between housing oligarchs and government

capitalism has been so successful, since 1973, in driving down living standards for 80% of the American population, with little open resistance. One reflection of this success is the falloff in strike activity to almost zero. But it is just possible that this attack on the working class has gone about as far as it can go. The huge losses sustained by White genocide demographic replace, the mutual funds of ordinary working people in the stock market meltdown, the accelerating disappearance of retirement for millions, the exploding cost of private health care, the endless corporate scandals of recent years (Enron, World.com, Tyco, etc.), the growing revulsion at CEO payouts by looted corporations (or the $139 million payout to Richard Grasso, former head of the New York Stock Exchange) has eroded the right-wing populist base for neo-liberal austerity of the past 30 years.

web.archive.org/web/20090202142458/http://home.earthlink.net/~lrgoldner/pause.html

If you want to make money in the IT sector in the USA become a independent contractor network/cable tech. They make a lot of money for easy projects and Walmart pays a fucking boatload. Like switching out 1 cable. You have to be physicly working at the Demarc to make money.

Capitalism is Uneconomic growth, which creates a decline in the quality of life and stealth genocide via homeless/opioid epidemics and demographic replacement
uneconomic growth occurs when increases in production of useless trinkets (dildos/dilators/jeans/grindr/McCancerBurgers etc..) come at an expense in resources required for living and well-being that is worth more than the items made, ie: housing, healthcare, education, pension etc..

simple genocide formula

>give free money away to shitskins via exported inflation nomad/offshored dollars and indsutry/tech transfer
>import back the trillions in inflation and the billions in shitskins
>shitskins buy up all your businesses/houses/jobs/industries with the money you gave them
>goy go homeless and OD on chink fent

Whites genocided by capitalist economics

>send industries/money/wealth to asia (japan/korea/taiwan/china/india etc...) for free, since 1950s
>goyim, this is needed in order to contain USSR
>b-but USSR was dissolved by Bush a long time ago
>goyim, this is needed in order to export inflation
>goyim, now we need bring foreign investors, who we gave all your money/jobs to, in order to buy up your house, business, job
>goyim, now you will be jobless, homeless...
>goyim, this is good for the free market
>goyim, please buy chinese fent and OD

US has been managing a global shitskin nursery, which created the shitskin population boom resulting in 7 billion

the US has been giving away trillions of dollars in the form of direct foreign aid and indirect foreign aid (exported inflation, nomad dollars, offshore dollars, tech transfer, industry transfer)

>inflation created via printing dollars
>inflation exported by giving dollars to shitskins
>inflation returns by importing shitskins who buy houses/businesses and hyperinflate housing/healthcare/education

US demands we import shitskins to """recover""" exported inflation

US, reason why shitskins are replacing Whites

microsoft support and code has gone to shit since they've let mud people in.

Half of you probably dont even work in I.T - go get a tech job for yourself and then complain

its very well coordinated full-scale race replacement of our workforce, and not localized to tech.

over the past decade i encountered white nurses crying of being layed off and replaced by FOB flip nurses. entire white nursing departments would be replaced with flips at hospitals.

its been happening in tech and other industries since 2000.

also wall street is full of smuggled indians, replacing the native work force.

they smuggle in poos as natives go unemployed, homeless, and OD on heroin

at least in the 90s you had some good years, before the the dot com crash

things never really recovered since that crash in 2000, because they imported 20 millions poos to replace Whites

Computer Science enrollment is the lowest out of all the majors and it's mostly poos and chinks who are enrolling, because Whites were purged from the industry and were systematically discouraged from pursuing careers where they get purged by poos
On top of this, it's mostly a shit field to work in. The only perk is the pay, but you'll most likely be surrounded by poos the rest of your working career.

All the fucking fake job postings asking for 15 years of experience in tech that has only been around for 7 so that the company can hire the cheap H1B with the resume they know is fake.

affirmative action is one of many forms of deliberate replacement of whites instituted by globalist policies, another being open borders, mass immigration, mass work force replacement with poojeets. its a multi-tier replacement system not just exclusive to a few publicly visible policies

>This is your replacement, Pajeet
>He's far more qualified than you, but could you please train him for a couple weeks before we fire you?
archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1559/50/1559500044176.jpg

The beaners at Microsoft are very arrogant, and abusive to white people. Beans would skip a quarter of the work, and not think anything of it. Nothing but liars on the job. I will never trust spics to the day i die.

Microsoft's Quincy data center runs their diesel Generators too many hours per year, against the contract they have with the town of Quincy.

Attached: Microsoft Quincy Data Center Illegally Ran Generators.png (1794x949, 3.62M)

And what about the white women and Doggo question?

Attached: 1528258295184.gif (854x480, 1.01M)

If you want to genocide white people, you must do it legally via economics

they are taking over entire industries here in the US just look at most IT CEOS, my brother works for a big bank and not only is almost the entire IT team Indian but an increasing amount of the VPs and senior management, whites can't compete with them for various reasons but it boils down to the overall white genocide program from the Jews

Also because jews give them migrant visas and high paying jobs as part of the ongoing white genocide agenda

Notice how whites are less than 10% of the global population yet our countries and women are up for grabs by poorer countries with much higher birthrates

Really makes you think

it's pretty clear that jews want to import chinks and poos to america en mass to replace whites

Watch demographic replacement happen because Trump was stupid enough to support that stupid budget over the American people. So much winning now that Dreamers and H1B poo in loos are taking our jobs away

software engineer shortage is a SCAM. people in USA struggle to get a foot in the door of software developement

>Beans would skip a quarter of the work
Example. DESU Mexicans and other latinos ( Without nigger genes) have always ben nice to work with. Chill personalities, less inflated egos. They also work alot because of their huge families.

Skipping a quarter of the batteries during a swell check. Then bragging about how fast they did it. A couple months later a battery explosion happened, and a special chemical fire truck had to come out.

its systemic and institutionalized discrimination against whites and treasonous race replacement.
you are competing with Soros, Kingpins and multinational masterminds that are behind global population transfers to eliminate whites and create a brown upper class at all costs!
you are competing 2 billion nepotistic poojeets that hire more of their own.
they only hire fellow poo's. When one reaches a supervisor management position they only hire their own kind
you are competing with an entire criminal underworld of globalist oligarchs that normalized fraud, trafficking, race replacement and genocide

anti-white diversity politics much?

the same reason US had a muslim president.

the same reason you have non-whites dominating media, entertainment, TV and movies

the same reason you have every business, house, college and job being given to non-whites

in the 90s, we had a few thousand poos who came on """temporary""" h1b visas

theres now 10 million poojeets and growing, since h1b started

they form poojeet networks/cells very rapidly in foreign countries. these networks import millions of their extended family until they take over entire cities. come to atlanta, texas, nyc, cali, nj, ohio... and witness the scourge of the poojeet menace

>importing h1b shitskins for bullshit jobs
>re-engineering the economy around race replacement

its not about quality or productivity its about race replacement
the same politics behind open borders, refugees, migrants...
the raped customer/native still foots the bill no matter

its a ponzi scheme human smuggling scam for race replacement and everyone knows about it but remain silent

theres now 10 million poojeets and growing, since h1b started

Chinks/Poos are only being imported to replace whites in high tech jobs and thus further disempower us in our own countries.

That means they literally work ALL THE TIME. That’s how you get fucked in the pooper. You should learn something from them, pigskin.

during the tech bust, and economic recession 2000-2005/7, native US engineers had practically no job prospects and became unemployed, thousands of applicants to few positions, at the same time poojeets h1b were recruited left and right, given jobs en-masse

then another bigger bust from 2008-2012/3, more poojeets recruited to replace the whites

natives became discouraged at engineering professions as they saw unfair, discriminatory hiring practices: racial replacement agenda under the guise of skills shortage and diversity

in the 90s the US had a few thousand poojeets, now its more than 10 million

thats 10 million that came in under h1b ponzi scheme.

its not going to stop. the homeless/heroin epidemic is the direct result of this.

Funny how America was an economic powerhouse well before H1Bs and is now on the decline. Funny how India doesn't have toilets.

We'll take our chances, Pajeet.

tech companies only hire poos and discriminate against Americans

It's about votes. Pajeets vote Democrat.

GO TO COLLEGE. GET A DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE. Just like more women need to be in the science field, more diversity needs to be in the I.T Field. There is MAJOR demand for I.T. Just fucking do it instead of attacking others who put in the effort before you!

Use phone while shitting/pissing they all did that. Fucking gross. Your putting your shitty pissy hands on your phone and then your phone on your face. The spitting in the sink is gross and spreads germs.

>Decades low unemployment
For immigrants and browns only, White Americans still can't find a successful job. It took my dad three months to be hired by someone. His family has been here since the Mayflower.

Those job openings are for immigrants only. Barley any of the newly created jobs went to American citizens.
"National Data | Jobs: Native-born Lose, Immigrant Workers Take All—And Illegal Infiltration Surges. "

wsj.com/articles/foreign-born-workers-make-up-highest-percentage-of-u-s-employment-since-1996-11558021429
vdare.com/articles/national-data-august-jobs-native-born-lose-immigrant-workers-take-all-and-illegal-infiltration-surges-legislation-essential

I have read more than one source that shows ALL of the jobs gains since 2000 have gone to foreign born workers.
They really are taking our jobs.

cis.org/All-Employment-Growth-2000-Went-Immigrants

mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/

White engineers gave up as many of the White friends/colleagues have done in the same profession. After years of being replaced by poojeet h1bs, he’s now got a part-time gig with a walmart. Another friend/colleague isn’t happy either.

I know a couple of White engineers who landed gigs at the hardware store, meanwhile all their jobs go too poojeet h1bs

i can tell you that those getting the job are NOT Americans, but poojeets and gooks

I am the only white in my entire office building, everyone else is a poojeet or gook. I have friends in NY metro, Bay Area, Atlanta that have the exact same experience.

There are consulting firms that are 100% H1B visas and only hire pajeets. Look at Collabera run by Hiten Patel - 12,000 employees. Look at IBM, Microsoft, Google, Biotech, Finance... its all foreigners- not Americans

majority of White Americans have permanently left the workforce and are not counted in stats

They are human rats. As soon as one gets in a position of management, all they hire are more regardless of ability.

coding teams are made up of 10,000 indian h1bs and 300 overworked white guys.
The indians create a rats nest of code that immediately falls apart the second you try to integrate it and they force the white guys to pull 30 hour days to redo it in time for rollout. Guaranteed a SV firm like that is focused on diversity hires too, which exacerbates the problem.
Their support staff is fucking useless outsourced bullshit too. I drive for uber and it literally takes me 3 days to get failed payements rectified. One trip straight up paid nothing. I flagged it in the app, the poo in loo on text chat told me i was correctly paid and closed the ticket. I had to reopen it several times and keep submitting the same Screenshot to prove to them i didn't expect to work for free. Uber is s fucking mess and theyre currently getting destroyed in the food delivery market by their competitors. Cant wait for them to collapse

I left IT for those reasons. Rich poos with British accents would tour that data center a lot.

Poos are worse.
I've never seen a room full of people start gagging and have to evacuate due to the horrible smell of one dirty Chink's body odour. I have witnessed this with a Poo.
Plus they're the rudest cunts on Earth. They live like disgusting peasants but have the arrogance of aristocracy.

trips of fucking truth.

I think your criticism of capitalism is nonsense. China is capitalist but they dont have these problems because they dont have a hereditary ruling caste that hates the majority race. America is the way it is because it is ruled by a hostile minority. If you get rid of kikes everyone else can go back to starting businesses, building wealth, being 'capitalist' - but the major problems will be gone.

All the rich, poo visitors seemed to be putting on a posh, upper crust British act. It was kinda cringy. One of the local landlords stopped renting to poos after curry stains ruined her carpets.

Why does China, Korea, Japan, and Israel not feel the effects of "capitalism". Why is it only white countries that are ruled by hostile Jews that are ruined by "capitalism". Read pic related copy of culture wars about the same game pushed to the same conclusion. His theory is the same theory that I have about the takedown of America: it's the murder of a nation by people that hate whites and hate christians. Venezuela's kike government even brought in nigger doctors from Cuba to replace their formerly outstanding local Italian-venezuelan and chinese-venezuealan doctors.

Attached: 38-5.png (500x653, 239K)

they are all gypsies

my boss is a poo who pretends he is a member of the British upper class, they are all scum and should all be deported no questions no exceptions.

If races were fruit, Indians would be an old plastic bag full of vomit and shit. I don't know how to verbalize how vile they are, my opinion of them exists only as an abstract concept that human language has so far failed to provide the tools to express. I'll try my best.

>Putting your barefoot into a workboot and discovering there's peanut butter and jelly on the inside
>a fat, ugly disabled ginger girl that smells like baked beans being in love and obsessed with you
>having two rows of rotting teeth
>eating a well-used sponge

idiot, race replacement started 200 yrs ago when crapitalists imported chinks/poos to the West and the Whites started rioting and killing the locusts before the crappies backed off temporarily

fuck off poojeet invader

bigger question:

WHY DO WE HAVE SO MANY STREET SHITTERS IN AMERICA?

WHY IS THIS A FUCKING THING?

>implying China would be colonizing the planet without the help of US and Kissinger/R'feller since the 70s
Rockefeller/Nixon literally created superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China
would china be what it is today solely based on china's abilities and without western transfer of wealth and technology?

US is China's greatest ally. if it was not for the US, China would still be a country based on subsistence farming.
US literally created superpower China...
Nixon/Rockefeller birthed superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China
china would not be what it is today solely based on china's abilities and without western transfer of wealth and technology

China's rise was due to a transfer of wealth from the west.

>murica transfer of wealth/technology/industry to poor rural china
>murica create power strong china
>murica claim a strong china a problem
>murica plans on fighting strong china with totalitarian TTP eroding more citizen rights
>not creating a scapegoat to implement totalitarianism

the power brokers transferred:
-literally all the financial funds of US workers to China,
-transferred technology and jobs to China
-hyperinflated the housing so that only the Chinese (recipients of western funds) could afford the housing

the transfer of funds was done involuntarily without the consent of the owners of the funds
the power brokers took western funds sitting in banks and invested all of that in China.

all that wealth transfer was from your pockets. the private funds in bank accounts, the housing assets, the jobs, all transferred by corporate USA without your knowledge or consent...

By about the year 2000 Communist China will be a “superpower” built by American technology and skill
-Sutton 1980
antonysutton.com/suttoninterview.html

"America's Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones"

Dude, read some historical Jew woke books and they say the same thing that is said now. Even Hitler talked in Mein Kampf about how kikes were trying to bring niggers into germany as "foreign students" and "workers' and even to "escape poverty" and he believe that they were doing it as part of a race replacement scheme. It's the same bastards that have been doing it. God knows when they figured out that their best weapon against their host is to bring in hostile enemies, but they do seem to have a certain modus opperendai.

>10 million poos since 1998
see the right wing that want to suppress wages by importing plebs
We think cheap labor, outsourcing and H1B is a Lib thing. It was started by George HW Bush. The Immigration Act of 1990 also introduced the (((Diversity Lottery)))

1990 :: Bush's Bid for Poojeet/Chink Invasion
> Bush signs the Immigration Act of 1990, which expands the 1965 act to allow for an increase in the overall number of immigrant visas granted.
> While family reunification-based immigration remains a preferential category, priority is also extended to Poojeet/Chink workers.
> The act creates five categories of employment-based (EB) visas as well as the temporary H1B visa for Asiatic locusts, and sets a cap on the number of unskilled workers emigrating into the country
> The law also creates a diversity lottery to distribute visas among those from underrepresented countries.
> After the legislation is passed, the number of annual immigrant visas granted spikes from 500k to 800k

endless mass immigration to suppress wages, and outsource whatever you can to Asia and H1B's. CLINTON BUSH #CLUSH
hence Virginia going blue during the Bush years as massive numbers of federal government workers and immigrants (whether illegals from the south or H1B poos) came in

HW Bush signed the Immigration Act of 1990 which directly caused a spike in immigration and created the H1B visa so fuck him greatly for that.
NAFTA had been in the works since 1990 under HW Bush who also signed the Immigration Act of 1990 which created the H1B visa

Treasonous bastards

Capitalists imported blacks/poos/chinks to the west

Only riots, death, wars stopped the importation of shitskins

The globalists fear Riots, pogroms, and pyromania

Historically, chronic Riots were the only successful means of controlling tyranny and had the best success rates

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_riot_of_1886

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Anti-Chinese_Riots_At_Seattle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:White_American_riots_in_the_United_States

Rome would station foreigners in the military forts to stop any allegiances being formed with the host population. It's part of a controlled conflict scheme.

It seems that the Indians were the winners of British colonization, as the British left, the Indians took over the colonies with a grip on power and domination that lasts to this day.

>In Guyana, Trinidad and other Caribbean countries, Indians form the ruling class, dominating over Africans and natives. Indians are most powerful and prosperous group. Others become discriminated 2nd class citizens. Anti-Indian resentment sometimes turns violent, but Indians still hold power and dominate.

>Indians in Fiji form the ruling class, dominating over natives. Indians are most powerful and prosperous group. Natives become discriminated 2nd class citizens. Anti-Indian resentment flares and natives try to overthrow Indian rulers in 1987, with military coup, but fail.

>Indians in Africa (Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda etc..) form ruling "mafia", dominating over natives. Indians are most powerful and prosperous group. Natives become discriminated 2nd class citizens. Natives in Uganda try to overthrow Indian rulers in 1971, with military coup, but fail as Indians return to power.

Even in Britain, Indians out-witted the natives and are one of the most affluent and prosperous groups.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indians_in_Uganda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiji#Independence_.281970.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indophobia#South_America

Whites were unable to hold power over Africans and natives in the Caribbeans and elswhere.
It is well known that the Indians dominate over Africans with virulent racism and discrimination

In Fiji, Indians pretty much control every facet of every industry. Indians also control a good portion of industry in Madagascar, Africa, Caribbean, Europe, Guyana

Something similar in tonga with the Chinese. But beyond this, no country has historically been stupid enough to just let foreigners in at replacement rates. None whose history has survived, at least

I honestly think nobody understood the direction that China was moving in. Deng opened the doors to china in the late 70s when china was poor and hk was wealthier but ruled by Britain. So, they could set up shop in HK and deal with chinese factories from there. I think they thought that china would stay poor and they could endlessly use cheap chinese labour like they do in latin america but after 1978 china took off economically and by the early 90's when the kikes figured out what was happening they attempted tiananmen, failed, and then the chinese economy kept growing and they started churning out knockoffs to the point that they were putting foreign brands out of business.

They are absolutely aware of how stupid it was to help build up china with investment and that's why they are so obsessed with overthrowing HK and installing a pro-US puppet government. They know that if they lose HK then the game is pretty much over and it will be impossible to overthrow China.

I wonder how much of the choice to outsource was based on wanting to harm americans and how much was based on saving money by employing foreign labour...

>I have a computer science degree

Attached: 3378634873.jpg (224x225, 8K)

USa belongs to indians now
Has always been
Fuck you entitled cunts
We take your jobs fuckface

I browse Jow Forums in the office while shitting

As an example of how undeveloped China was in the 80s, Dalio gave senior government people $10 calculators which they then thought were miraculous. To give you an idea of the rate of progress since then, some of those people are now overseeing the development of some of the most cutting-edge technologies in the world.

in 1989, Ray Dalio set up the first financial markets in China by creating the Stock Exchange Executive Council

capitalism is not patriotic

Ray Dalio has advised investors to bet on China or risk missing out on their piece of the next global empire

Would you not have wanted to invest in the Dutch Empire?

Would you have not wanted to have invested in the industrial revolution and the Nazi Empire?

Would you have not wanted to have invested in the United States or Mongol?"

I think [China is] comparable," Dalio said, highlighting the four-fold growth in Chinese equity markets and the seven-fold growth in its bond markets over the past decade.

Japan was the proto-type for American Nation Building™ and its success was the reason for US involvement in Vietnam, Taiwan, and Korea.

First, you have to understand how thorooughly BTFO the Japanese were. The US not only dropped two experimental terror weapons on them, but also dethroned their god-emperor and completely deleted their military. Then, Douglas MacArthur got a bunch of upstart engineers and scientists to come over with, at the time, cutting edge manufacturing methodologies. A handful of guys basically grafted American industrial ingenuity onto nip autism for excellence. Read up on Deming's life, the guy's life story reads like weeb self insert fan fiction.

During the Cold War years, Japan was the client and friend of the advanced U.S. economy and Japanese markets were allowed to be closed while the American market was open to Japanese goods.

The reason the US is not really white anymore, and the reason the Chinese are out of the stone age, and the reason the Chinese will win against the US is very simple. The US is African tier corrupt country. It was African tier corrupt even with "white" murricans.

Who in the right mind imports subhumans for votes and for a % of distributing gibs? Who in the right mind modernizes a massive threat like China to fight an imaginary threat of failing Soviet Union? Who sells out to Chinese en mass. The US is beyond corrupt. Most US decision makers would cost the country billions to make a few grand. That's the mindset and that's why we are where we are.

Also now the niggers are running the US government, so it's even more corrupt. Wait until you find out that the US military can only extort the US taxpayer for more money, because this is what the US military does now. They can't fight real enemy. The military is the most corrupt military as far as big tickets items go. I'm sure the Russians and the Chinese are scared of the US, but if anything happens, the US will fail miserably. Pretty much like any late empire in a decay. The military is to oppress the population, not fight external threat now. All the generals received Chinese "donations" and will be compromised. The US is mostly the problem in the world. The are the violent niggerized retards of the planet.

Do you understand what the deal the kikes got iwth india was to allow indians to flood america? Jews get monopoly rights on social media in india and can use that to ruthelessly brainwash indians. It's easy to feel powerful right now but you are going to be in their death grip soon enough, and they are HIGHLY evolved for success in places like India that have many different races living together.

Brahmins are already discriminated against and they are the only race in india smart enough to be a barrier against foreign meddling. You subjugate the brahmins and think that a bunch of affirmative action monkeys are any match for a gang of IQ 130 kikes?

My coding job place had to outbid India, fuck outsourcing

End H1-B's. They're so numerous because they can be underpaid.

globalizing the world was like 85% of bill clinton's foreign and economic policy. it was called Enlargement (of liberal capitalism).

At the height of the US unipolar moment, Clinton was dismantling US economy and middle class, while the strategists at the CIA were drawing up plans to shape the world into a globalist hellscape. The undeclared goal was regime change in all countries with unapproved political systems, which would allow for the proliferation of us-made “democracy” to the 4 corners of the earth

Once the Cold War ended, however, geopolitical and ideological issues faded in significance, overshadowed by the rapidly expanding global market as formerly socialist countries joined the Western free trade system. All of a sudden, the most valuable intellectual training and practical experience became economics, which was seen as the secret sauce that could make and unmake nations

aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, the Secretary for Defense at that time, Donald Rumsfeld, created the Office of Force Transformation and nominated Admiral Arthur Cebrowski as its Director. Its mission was to train the US army for its new role in the era of financial globalisation. It was designed to change military culture in order to destroy the State structures of the regions which were not connected to the global economy. The first chapter of this plan consisted of dislocating the Middle East. The second stage was intended to perform the same task in the Caribbean. The plan was designed to destroy some twenty coastal and insular States

The USA have taken out the old Soviet client states under Bush, Clinton, and Obama. Yugoslavia/Serbia, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, Libya. Russia set down the foot in Syria

The same people who are overthrowing governments ARE the ones who fucked USA working class and SOLD it to CHINA/INDIA

Pajeets and chinks are coding monkeys. Designing projects is the only aspect of a project that really requires high intelligence and creativity. Most of the designing is done by Je...I mean fellow intelligent whites.

Attached: 300px-Kkklairowaifubeater.png (300x300, 131K)

see The Nixonian policy of “bringing in China/India/Asia from the Cold” has now run its course and destroyed the West

Nixon was a beginning of massive American investments in China and technology transfer

Nixon allied with China. Nixon told Mao that US would make China a wealthy nation, by transferring Western industries and tech to them, like the US did with Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, South Korea.

In essence, US secured alliance with China by promising tech/industry/wealth transfer to them

Just like Bush secured an alliance with India since the 90s, by promising them unlimited h1bs, outsourcing, visas, preferential diversity-hire corporate policies, and open borders

Nixon sells out US. this feast must have been comedy gold
s1.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/his/image/1552/27/1552271327793.jpg

>Do you understand what the deal the kikes got iwth india was to allow indians to flood america? Jews get monopoly rights on social media in india and can use that to ruthelessly brainwash indians. It's easy to feel powerful right now but you are going to be in their death grip soon enough

>truth

I wanted to do computer engineering but instead did civil engineering. Fuck your computer whack jobs.

So we're just going to blame the Indians and Chinese for multinationals outsourcing tech?
OP's a faggot.

Back in 1990, the Cold War had just ended, and America led the world. Our military dominance designed globalism and pushed for unimpeded Western transfer of industry to shitholes and demographic replacement of Whites. And we served as the world’s globalist whore, importing whatever trash others sought to throw at us.

As other nations rushed to export their shitskins, America was genociding its own people in favor of the turd world. This was planned to have carried on forever more but now that we have built up China, we can finally have a new enemy. Hypersonic missiles. Stealth fighters. Nuclear submarines. It militarized islands in the waters of our allies, while imprisoning 1 million Uighurs in re-education camps. Thank globalists for genociding Whites and creating global jihad and superpower China.

what is the endgame in the age of Globalism? Corporate overlords are much more interested in exploiting developing markets and workforces in countries that don't have these bothersome ideas of liberty and individualism, even if they're rather hollow. They look at the American working and middle classes as an impediment to ever-greater profits. They see the American working class as a particularly bad bargain-- too White, too free.

Globalists want enslavement. Globalists want a global China.

China is the prototype country that globalists will apply everywhere

These retards don't understand business. They think it's their birthright to job.

The west started to decline exactly at the point when we transferred our industry and technology to mongoloids and poos

In the 50s, 60s, 70s, Whites transferred their industry and technology to Korea, Japan, Taiwan, China and other Asian shitholes.

As a direct result of shifting White industries to Mongoloids, the US experienced the ‘Long Downturn’ deindustrialization era, which turned the West into the Rust Belt. After, 1973 the growth of output, investment, productivity and wages was 1/3 lower than during the previous quarter century, while unemployment levels were several times higher. The mongoloids who stole White technology were responsible for the decline of White civilization. Economically, the Mongoloids achieved overcapacity and overproduction in the international manufacturing sector, which led, by way of incessant downward pressure on prices, to reduced profitability – and the failure of successive attempts made by traitorous (((corporations))) and White governments successfully to respond to this.

To reiterate, the problem originated in the 60s as a consequence of transferring White industry to Yellows, which led to the intensification of international competition, which itself resulted from the stepped-up entry into the world market of lower-cost producers based in Asia.

Only ever greater doses of Keynesian deficit spending, thru debt-based bubbles inflating assets, prevented the onset of severe depression and societal collapse, but at the cost of runaway inflation, unemployment, immigration, demographic replacement, and declining standard of living.

The fundamental source of crisis is the diminishing vitality of White economies spanning the last 40 year business cycle, a result of sending White industries to Yellows/Browns

As a result of offshoring White industries, the West experienced Rust Belt, stagnation, and was thrust into a depressionary period known as the "Long downturn". The long-term weakness of capital accumulation and of aggregate demand was rooted in the declining profitability of capital, stemming from an oversupply in global manufacturing-- a direct result of transferring White industries to Asia and Latinos. White industries that were once solely based in the West, were transferred to agrarian, primitive races, who never reached industrialization on their own. White industries were copied throughout the 3rd world which resulted in severe excess in production, due to uncontrolled, exponential population growth of the primitive 3rd world

The offshoring of White industry to Asia coordinated with the severing of the post-war Bretton Woods monetary system in 1971 signalled the profitability crisis of industrial capitalism’s Fordist ruling contract was coming under acute stress. Neoliberal geopolitical shifts to Asia, unfettered by race realism and buoyed by military-industrial expansion, White capital, from your private bank accounts, began to colonise Asia

The 1980s ushered in more globalism by White nations to combat the ongoing turmoil of stagflation, resulting from offshoring White industries. Governments pushed deindustrialisation, higher unemployment, White population reduction, suicides, homosexuality, mass migration, demographic replacement, and austerity measures, as they sought to alleviate the globalist crisis by resorting to greater borrowing and subsidising demand of offshored products. However, stagnation intensified and debt escalated, and a wave of devastating socio-economic crises rocked White nations throughout the following 3 decades

poo in loo

The origins of the crisis are rooted in the mid60s and early 1970s, when globalists started offshoring White industries to primitive shitskins and put an end to the gold standard. It marked the beginning of a new regime of outsourcing, mass migration, demographic replacement, and floating exchange rates. The sweeping reforms brought in under the Thatcher/Reagan governments accelerated a wave of unemployment, mass migration, suicides, austerity and privatisation, with removal of protective barriers against the locust hordes

This genocidal agenda was pushed aggressively by globalists in White countries, while being imposed on many shitskin countries through the IMF and World Bank’s infamous ‘structural adjustment programmes’. A legion of books have examined the disastrous consequences of this market-led approach to monetary, demographic, and fiscal policy, derisorily labelled the neoliberal Washington Consensus. As governments increasingly focused on maintaining demographic replacement, high unemployment, and removing regulations on corporations and invaders, the world of speculative ponzi finance (financialisation) boomed—and the quicksand foundations were laid for a dramatic collapse in 2008.

The term ‘financialisation’ has become a buzzword to explain the factors which precipitated these events, referring to the vastly expanded role of offshoring, open borders and financial markets in the operation of domestic and global economies. It is not only about the growth of big banks and hedge funds, but the radical transformation of our entire society that has taken place as a result of the increasing dominance of the financial sector with its short-termist, profitmaking logic.

They also get to work for less than min wage and the companies get gov subsidies to hire them. American engineers would literally have to work for free to be able to compete with them..

since the late 1950’s, when White industries started offshoring to Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, the world economy has been tossing around a “hot potato” of an ever-increasing mass of “nomad dollars” (dollars held outside the U.S.) whose actual conversion into tangible wealth would plunge the world into a deflationary crash

erupting into view in key years such as 1968 (dollar convertibility crisis), 1973 (end of the Bretton Woods System), 1979 (runaway global inflation, gold at $850 an ounce) 1990 (Japanese deflation), 1997-98 (Asia crisis, Russian default, “hedge fund” crisis), 2000 crash, 2008-2014 GFC

the world economic crisis that has been stalking ever since the wake of the stock market crash of spring 2000

We are awaiting the the long-delayed culmination of the whole story, when that mass of offshored dollars, now grown to gargantuan proportions (the $30 billion of 1958 have become at least $11 trillion today) will be deflated, one way or another

the apparent (and very relative, compared to world population) booms in such places as China and Latin America (currently led by Brazil) are directly dependent on the global circulation of the “dollar bubble”. Without massive Chinese exports to the U.S., made possible by China’s (and Japan’s) willingness to hold hundreds of billions of dollar reserves, the Chinese boom would collapse, as would the current Latin American expansion made possible by the export of raw materials to China to produce consumer goods for the U.S.

the swelling of mass of nomad dollars has led to 100s trillion dollar wealth transfer to Asia

web.archive.org/web/20080830062709/http://www.home.earthlink.net/~lrgoldner/dollarcrisis.html

You can ask me how i know youre one of them.