Renting is for the goyim

Why throw your money away renting when you can easily just live in your car for a few years, save up, and put down a sizeable downpayment on a decent house in the suburbs?

>visit my friend in his luxury apartment complex
>see nothing but gen xers and boomers living there
>rent ranges form $1500-3000 a month
>all that money they spend on rent could easily be going to paying off a mortage so they have a nice piece of real estate they can leave their descendants
>a decent home in a nice quiet suburban community ranges from 150-200k
>throw money down the toilet every month
>not using real estate to greatly increase your wealth
>mfw I own 3 properties and rent two of them out
>mfw the goyim cattle are paying my mortgage for me

Stop being a filthy goy!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZR_vMTLfIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a decent home in a nice quiet suburban community ranges from 150-200k

B-b-but muh nightlife, muh ethnic restaurants, etc you can't get that in the suburbs!

Y'all niggas need to step up or step off

Attached: 1564093908992.jpg (500x640, 46K)

>have a nice piece of real estate they can leave their descendants
dude the country is collapsing as we speak, there is no reason to be invested in anything especially property

Attached: 2cdcd627930d436ed796b7464583b86a3457646dfca5316fcddebb2288b0b962.jpg (640x720, 55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NZR_vMTLfIk

I want to do that. But I don't have a car to live in. I bike everywhere. My rent is $800 (including utilities). Looking into alternatives already.

Got some questions for you, user. Pic related.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 10.04.44 PM.png (811x565, 137K)

So you’re goal is be a slum lord?
Owning land like a farm or such has always held value and been smart.

Her father is so proud of her.

>has always held value
America is about to become South Africa the last place you want to be is a farm

>downpayment
Lel, no mother fucker save until you can BUY a house. Housing will crash soon.

It's easy to buy properties once you own several. If you're smart and buy in a good area the value of your property will increase and you can make a significant profit when you sell the house or you can decide to rent it out.

The value of all of my propery's has risen by over 20k and I intend to rent them out indefinitely until the value skyrockets or the value starts to plummet

People have been saying for almost a decade that the market is going to crash and it never does.

>USA will collapse and be like SA.
There are so few parallels I can’t say much beyond that.
Doesn’t change you being a slum lord. I stand to inherit many properties soon from my parents and in laws. I will of course sell them.
Also, $20k in new equity? My personal home has done significantly better than that. I don’t think you’re growing wealth the way you think.

I read somewhere that something like 80% of Americans live in the major cities (though I don't recall which ones those were). Somehow I doubt they'd run out of space anytime soon even if there was a full-sized house for every two people. But most of the time when people rent it is because they're stuck in a place where they don't actually want to live (such as college towns) while needing storage room and such (say like for work). So that might be a factor; maybe many of them want to ultimately go elsewhere.

Cause living in a car is so fucking uncomfortable

>USA will collapse and be like SA.
pretty much

I've owned all kinds of properties. Buy some beachfront houses and rent them for $3-4k a week.

>almost a decade
Nigger, last time it crashed was 08, that was only 11 years ago. It will crash in the next 5 to 10 years. Save your money, shit will get cheap in the next decade.

go back

3-4k a week? What kind of beach front house are you buying?

Why would you sell those properties? Why not just rent them out?

Eat a dick, chink. Been here several years and made my plebbit only after being here 'cuz Jow Forums is full of pajeet LINK shills and NEETs with meme knowledge of the market.

go back there

Cape San Blas-St. George Island Florida. There are other places where you can buy beachfront and rent at those prices. Here you can buy for less than one million and rent (gross) for almost $200k a year.

>live in your car for a few years
How do you shower and cook?

When I was younger I showered in the gym and ate a lot of nuts and fruits and store my perishable food items in an ice chest. I was working 2 jobs at the time so by the time I got off from working both shifts I fell asleep almost immediately from exhaustion. I was able to save 100k in a few years doing this.

RV life

Attached: 1449557047835.gif (678x422, 155K)