Thread archives

Is there an archive of Jow Forums threads from BEFORE the past 3 days?

Last week, there was a thread that repeatedly kept getting put up and floated to the bottom after a couple replies. I saw it at least 5 separate times getting onto here under different threads/ID's.
user kept posting psuedo-cryptic shit about particular happenings coming over the next couple months with a supposed connection to recent stuff that's been hitting the fan.(Epstein, chan boards getting attention, false-flags gun violence to shift focus, AI bots etc.)

It was the literal same shit every thread, and there were numbers he put at the end with no explanation.
2, 28, and a third/fourth number that I don't remember.
In one of those threads though another user got him to reveal that they were in fact state numbers and not random, and that a happening would occur soon in each of varying degree.
I saw one thread after that, and nothing again since. Blew it off as schizo shit.

Then today Philadelphia was hit with that Police shooting, with just about every major news outlet covering it.
Philadelphia is in Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania is the 2nd state of the United States.

It IS far fetched, but given the amount of absurd shit that is going on, I wouldn't be surprised.
Help me Jow Forums I need archives.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justine_(de_Sade_novel)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.4plebs.org/pol/

fucking god send thank you

Link any threads you find on this user, got me curious

Attached: 01131547.jpg (500x423, 167K)

Attached: 1562754292699.png (1024x1024, 885K)

currently sifting through all the threads,
will def post if I can find

Godspeed my guy

Attached: 27405515.jpg (245x271, 18K)

bump

LOOK UP THE THREE BOOKS EPSTEIN ORDERED ON AMAZON

EVERY THREAD THAT ITS BROUGHT UP GETS BURIED

WEIRD HUH
LOOK AT THE AUTHORS

What were they? Also this thread is already slow so it'll likely get buried again

Bump

Look in your browser history for the thread titles if you can remember them. Then pull the thread iD from the url. Then search 4plebs by that id.

This thread won't last long because I'm posting this but it's literally a BIG KEY

collected from Jeffrey Epstein’s trash. The books he ordered are titled:

(1) SM 101: A Realistic Introduction, Wiseman, Jay;

(2) SlaveCraft: Roadmaps for Erotic Servitude – Principles, Skills and Tools by Guy

Baldwin; and

(3) Training with Miss Abernathy: A Workbook for Erotic Slaves and Their Owners, by

Christina Abernathy

Attached: Capture.jpg (1089x812, 173K)

Looks fake tbqh

Looked for awhile, found one of one-off ones here, though it is not the main one that went into detail
I feel I am getting close though..
Going to keep looking for awhile

It's VERY real it's from the dockets
I don't post that image because of your type of of response

Look into those books and especially the AUTHORS and the reviews

Look at the covers and literature

This thread will be gone soon like the others and I won't be spreading this long so take advantage

Oh shii

So, since the first was a place, with philly being 2, then would 28 be August 28th? I mean, it wouldnt suprise me anymore, it seems so obvious to begin with. So place your bets anons, another shooting, or another major development in any number of ongoing issues around the world.

Based and schizo pilled
9 4

Attached: 1563378788595.gif (482x800, 29K)

If I remember correctly the numbers are just states.
So if Pennsylvania was 2nd (it is the second state to become part of US) then I assume 28 is Texas.
Which is kinda weird was there already was a happening with the El Paso shooting

It's on page 24 of the Epstein doc dump.
Check for yourself

Attached: Capture.jpg (1344x912, 177K)

Well at least if something happens it wont be here just like in the movies. So good luck American friendos

Attached: 429E7111-98DA-4B65-B021-0C09D8C08DD4.png (500x583, 126K)

Is it that they are all in the Society of Janus' hall of fame? Can't find much on the last one

My bad. Page 850

Attached: 7F8C0F94-9B61-4858-8C67-46D72D50E96B.jpg (640x781, 126K)

Judging from what OP says, this was after the Texas shooting, so I'm going for August 28th. Or maybe something else will happen in Texas soon

Bumperooo fuck kikes and jannies

The air is so dry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justine_(de_Sade_novel)
he also liked this book

Takin the memeflag off bump

Have us travel from our roots .. the constitution? Ending gun rights

Than what would the 48 mean?

Could adding them all up 72 be the way of defeating them?

Nice user. Bumping the thread. Have a great day!

Attached: 1563994916676.jpg (509x404, 76K)

42 actually, gotta be Washington state if the poster actually said they were state numbers

The 48th state? Arizona became 48th state in 1912.

How about this Jr. How about you just come right out with it instead of dragging it out until the thread is deleted and you have to start this shit show all over again, never quit getting to the end.

SPIT IT THE FUCK OUT

WHAT IS THE BIG DAMN KEY!

Bump

>On February 22, 1889, the United States Congress passed an act enabling the territories of Washington, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Montana to seek statehood. This was the first enabling act passed by Congress since Colorado became the 38th state in 1876.

A similar thread was posted to /x/ like a week back too
Numbers and all

So far I have not found anything else beyond that one thread posted.
I know for sure there is more than one.

as in similar context or general /x/ bullshit?

Not really sure what you're getting at here

Attached: 28048498.png (4559x4975, 793K)

My mistake
Haven’t found anything about that

Me either seems like some /x shit. Just thought I would add that bit of info for the 42 being Washington state. But I fucked it up because I'm an insufferable phone faggot who should have known not to bother. Sorry user thanks for the (you) have a great day.

Attached: 1563977810888.jpg (793x786, 54K)

I'm just trying to dig into it and figure out what it could mean. Probably typical /x/ shit but you never know.

Attached: 88684904.png (360x360, 201K)

Ok so where's the post? Did user OP die?

Assuming he's doing some tinfoil shit and forgot about us desu. But he also said he didn't find much other than what he posted, so who knows

Attached: 71889302.jpg (600x383, 54K)

Still interesting. People seem unaware that Trump passed federal red flag law before our eyes. Reagan (his hero) banned full auto. Seems Dems sell guns, conservative actually tamper with rights.

Get way from the west cost, ASAP.

lolololo

Trump does not make or pass laws. KEK.

Not long tho.

Russia otw.

Trump instructed the DOJ to work with lefty social media sites to "find future spree shooters". The buck was passed to the FBI (no worries there right?). What the fuck does your nigger ass think they will look for? Leftcucks? Nope. What do you think they will do if they think you're one? Come spank your smelly ass? Get a clue dummy. That's red flag law.

Trump says a lot of shit. KEK. I think I'll hol off a bit on hyperventilating. You're doing very well on your own.

Each up a lil user...If you try to cram to much info into your head faster then you can absorb it, you'll start seeing patterns and connection where there are none. Im not saying your doing this, im just throwing it out there as something to be watchful of. It happens to everyone once they reach their "limit"... Stay safe out there OP

>browser history

Attached: shutitdown.jpg (912x606, 211K)

We need our based schizo. On the teetertotter of truth.

Attached: rspb20140604f01.jpg (500x250, 37K)

please explain this pic i dont get it.

Still fun to theorycraft regardless, I literally have nothing better to do right now.

Attached: 70053705.png (352x326, 91K)

BROO 72 officers just got fired less than 2. Months ago!!! HAPPPENING!!!!

Don’t let thread die

Attached: 575DFCB4-4A50-4E4B-B68D-DECEBC66D7A0.png (750x1334, 1.18M)

wait, black police officers in philly got suspended for social media posts? What did they do? call their constituents niggers?

They were suspsended for racial posts on Facebook ... but 72 police is a lot for any department outside nypd .... and 2 months before this op and there is video of cops spray fake blood on eachother

Don’t let this thread die

I was thinking the cops were black because Philly...kek. Plus black people have low impulse control and speak / post without much thought...then there's the live streaming their crimes like this nigger.

Lol you would think but they were white hard to be around shit all day and not vent about it ,,Texas and Washington are next be safe user

Bump from page 10

Attached: 12893366.gif (210x230, 11K)

Pagethree.bmp

Attached: 78A1B884-7809-4077-B0D2-E15390A3B0DB.jpg (750x774, 469K)

Inb4 archived

>The last line cut will sever the roots
>will
>SEVER
>the
>ROOTS
got an immense stiffy right there

Attached: aroused.png (460x324, 71K)

>t. less demanding child

Attached: smug-smile-trump-3.jpg (1000x523, 45K)

your saying people who inherit more of thier fathers genes tend to be autistic.

You are an hero fellow user

Oh boy! Do I get a golden iPod?

Attached: Golden_iPod.jpg (540x912, 31K)

Hm wonder what pirate state Zionist employee made this one.

well, according to that chart :D. as for its veracity - who knows these days.

Ill pay for a hooker to jerk you off behind a Applebee’s

I like schizo people that have the red team and blue team halucinations.

Also that guy who thought he was a secret agent when he was off meds, that got bored with his life on medication and stopped taking it.

I like to think of him, mumbling at a bus stop somewhere, soaked in his own piss, dreaming of waiting for his Russian contact to bring him some secret nuclear codes...

Attached: 1565786797076.jpg (1161x1280, 245K)

bumping

Thank you this is a good post people need to see

user please tell us what you mean!

Holy fuck you stupid nigger, lurk for at least two years before posting.

Le bumpity bump