PLEASE DON'T KILL OUR BABY ABBY DON'T KILL OUR BABY

youtube.com/watch?v=Qw1Hn3b4zoA
>PLEASE DON'T KILL OUR BABY ABBY DON'T KILL OUR BABY

was it kino Jow Forumsbros?

Attached: abortionclinicAKAmolechsacrificecentre.jpg (480x480, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kayfellowz/status/1140215755881025536?lang=en
twitter.com/LambrightWayne/status/1161861242627055616
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never ever trust a women or raise another mans children.

Let this be a learning experience to this user.

Attached: 1491853219410.jpg (670x833, 71K)

I'm banned on /tv/ for a few days for saying an actress was cute so I can fairly judge
Yes. It's kino

Attached: 1511019848463.jpg (377x500, 65K)

What's this ghetto version of Russian language?
Only Poles could come up with something like this.

Holy shit, I'm getting better at reading Polish! Nice!

Damn.....

Quick rundown?

Attached: 1563537741099.jpg (205x200, 13K)

why helo it is i wtf is dat?>

I think he's at an abortion clinic and he's pleading with his gf or whatever not to scramble their kid.

>guy's whore of girlfriend is pregnant with his kid
>he's taken care of and raised her bastard children that she's had from a previous man, effectively saving her from single motherhood
>she decides to abort the guy's biological kid

is pretty much it really.

Based on what he says himself, he helped her raise her kids from a previous relationship, got her pregnant and now she is terminating their child for the previous guy.

How do men put up with this? Last time I got into a truly infuriating situation where someone was wronging me, I immediately exploded with anger and started in on them, yet what triggered that is not even close to the injustice this guy is being out through. How is he not decapitating her or walking in and gunning everyone down? If I had no children of my own and the one I was going to have was going to be murdered anyways... I just don't understand what you have to lose. The visceral feeling of killing her would be so cathartic in that situation that I don't know how anyone could resist.

Attached: lmao.jpg (1306x747, 206K)

too much onions?

twitter.com/kayfellowz/status/1140215755881025536?lang=en

this thread is making my blood boil

America:
>ban guns because they take the lives of innocent people.
Also America:
>uhm only incels are against infanticide you cringe incel.

checked

Digits were not wasted. Good shit user

Go gives man billion of sperm, don't cry over it. This whore just saved you 300,000 us dollars and 18 years of twitter.com/LambrightWayne/status/1161861242627055616 and suffering. Go make a baby with somebody who loves you.

Attached: imagineanhonestpresident_lambright2020B.jpg (1191x463, 105K)

inb4 glownigger but I wouldn't even blink ending some of those posters' lives

Attached: doomkebab.png (504x378, 263K)

Now you know why we used to kill witches and we will again.

Attached: 1551319314456.gif (442x366, 3.32M)

To my fellow bros. Use a fucking condom. How hard is that? I've been with over 3 dozen women and never had this situation. Jesus, people are so fucking stupid. Men deserve this for being irre-fucking-responsible. You can't walk into any store/gas station that doesn't have condoms. NEVER TRUST A FUCKING WOMAN.

the devaluation of life to this extent is nauseating. instead of accepting personal responsibility and giving the child up to adoption they decide to kill em in utero. surprise anytime you give a woman power she abuses it and lords it over men, acting in the most despicable manner possible. sign of the times.

The issue is that women can reject motherhood at pregnancy, but men can't, even when the fetus is "not human".

Still they cannot reject child support.

>not taking the mgtow pill
>siding with femoids
>boomer caps

Attached: 1532212799725.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

What the fuck is this? No context

1/10, 1 point for the stupid nigger crying

This guy got a redpill and a get out of jail free card.
He can walk away from all of this without it costing him a dime.

holy shit that's brutal