Gets a medical marijuana card

>gets a medical marijuana card
>Can smoke the magic cabbage all day long
>Not allowed to buy or own guns and shows up on any background check
Land of the free everyone.

Attached: cannabis-card.jpg (800x512, 102K)

>get shot

>get shot

Attached: 1565633769611.jpg (660x880, 49K)

Weed is for niggers. Pharmaceuticals are the white mans drug

>Get shot

Until the feds legalize Mary Jane, yes.

ya have fun doing adderall since the age of 12, switching to percosets at 20 and dying of a heroin overdose at 25

Giving up your right to own guns for a card that says you can smoke weed. Lol fuckin substance dependent faggots.

Attached: A6062EB0-E9A5-4CF6-B4B8-5638EE8A71F5.gif (480x480, 3.08M)

>Smoke too much pot
>Own a gun
>Have a psychotic episode
>Think you're shooting glow in the dark CIAniggers
>Get shot
Potheads don't deserve to own guns.

>Do drugs
>Complain about not having access to weapons legally

Attached: 1538786545826.jpg (200x200, 13K)

that was planned all along. Next, everyone who ever went to therapy or was placed on any medication will be denied too.

correct

hahaha

This isn’t a real thing you literal retard

>get medical card
>expires after a year
>don't renew and get gun license
>renew medical card
wow so complicated

Name multiple instances of this happening.

Attached: xan_frank.png (521x509, 455K)

things that never happened

lol no, you're on record for life, sucker

and so is every pill addicted loser, whats the difference

Are either of these two still alive?

-Ted
~~~~~~~~~~~~
4channel Positivity Crew

I can smoke weed and own guns LOL

In b4 stoner degenerates defend their addiction.
>IT'S JUST A PLANT
>IT HEALS YOU AND MAKES YOU SMARTER
>TOTALLY HARMLESS IN MODERATION
Also weed turns you into a homo. Stop smoking weed and smoking cock faggots.

>BUT IT'S MUH MEDICINE

They can revoke your FID if they see you have a medical license. You do realize the government keeps track of all this license shit in databases, right. Unless you live in a constitutional carry state in which case you don’t need an FID.

That's great that this shit shows up to employers but not the guy that's been prescribed so many painkillers for the past 20 years, it would kill a normal adult.

We're allowed to grow our own without a card. I legally grow enough to smoke all day. No card, no lists. Selling small amounts is a felony now, hahaha

Just wanna see this dude's face when he goes outside

it doesn't matter if your card is active or not, if you ever had it that means you no longer qualify. Same way as domestic violence. You call your wife a bitch, cops hear and arrest you for domestic violence, it goes on your record and now you forever prohibited from owning a gun.

I smoke weed probably once every 6 months and it’s so boring and barely gives euphoria
I don’t see how people numb themselves with it every day

whats your vice leaf? lemme guess your a straight edge mr clean over 6' complete bad ass with a smokin hot wife right? kek

Probably doesn’t even remember what the warmth of the sun feels like on his face.

Attached: 7CF3AF6D-648E-48A3-86B0-08BDF925AE22.png (2000x3500, 301K)

Shouldn't we embrace this though?
>Majority of gun owners is conservative
>Majority of potheads is liberal
Day of the rope is coming, don't stop an enemy in the middle of committing a mistake

I guess this is due to weed still being illegal federally. I don't get why people in NV still use medical cards when anyone can buy the exact same stuff in the exact same place. Do they get a discount or something? I've bought various strains and vape cartridges that are supposed to help with sleep, but weed stimulates me no matter what. Plain CBD pens help relax a little but aren't powerful enough. And I just don't like the feeling of being high, so it's almost always an unpleasant experience even if I only have the bare minimum possible. It sucks that sometimes I can't sleep for days, but pharmaceuticals that actually work for me (typically in much higher than average dosage) are way too damaging. Usually I try to relax in case I might be able to sleep, but I think I'm just going to start doing chores and useful stuff since there's a high chance I won't sleep at all or not until 4 am.

It’s a weird situation honestly. For instance, here in MA, weed is legal both medically and recreationally. As a holder of a Class A LTC, I can go to a recreational dispensary and buy whatever I want a d not lose my license. However, if I get my medical marijuana license... I’d still lose my LTC. It’s... really dumb in a lot of ways.

Attached: BB7CD957-B754-45D5-98CE-0C9B469952F0.jpg (960x960, 157K)

>conflating cannabis consumers and pill addicted losers

optics

In MA they still scan your license at the recreational places, who knows where that info goes

is moderate alcohol usage a viable strategy to combat anxiety? I don't drink or do drugs but am thinking up picking up drinking for this.

Why would you ever get a license to smoke marijuana? The shit's called "weed" for a reason, just grow it in your back yard

>Ha, if you can't do whatever you want, then you're not free!!!

Before your medical records were your private and personal property and you could buy marijuana without the states involvement...

Tell me again why it's better now?

I mean, yeah, that's the idea isn't it? Being high and guns don't mix. Also, the ganj precipitates mental illness in people who are prone to/already have it. Also, you could just... not get a medical card lmao

Alcohol's activity at GABA receptors is a source of mild anxiolysis, but it will rebound and isn't all that good for you. Also, dis-inhibition makes you equally likely to kill yourself/do something stupid.

Its recreational in CA, no card needed

Well. I did not think of that. You are absolutely right. I suppose even if it goes to a database, they can’t prove you bought anything for yourself. Good point none the less though.

Attached: E2BB2798-8BC3-47A5-94B2-3691501918E0.jpg (600x315, 18K)

>so desperate to get high that he willingly applies for a doper ID card with his picture and everything.

Weed smoking should be a offence that carries prison time. Losing gun rights isn't enough.

>I don’t see how people numb themselves with it every day
Try every fucking 15 minutes.
Potheads love to babble about how weed isn’t addicting, but their actions betray the truth.

I run a small business in Colorado and was hiring a few new employees this spring.
Out of the 20 or so applicants qualified enough to make it to an interview, at least half a dozen asked if I minded if they smoked up DURING the interview.
That’s alcoholic tier behavior. Still, it did make my decisions a lot easier.
MFW

Attached: DunGoofed.png (377x424, 241K)

fag

>Dumb stoner thinks medical pot is magic
>Complains he can't have guns
>"Land of the free everyone."

You could just not have a medical card. Medical pot sucks anyway. And besides, you're free to fry your brain and turn yourself into an idiot; that doesn't mean you should have access to a firearm.

Fuck no. A couple drinks at the bar will mellow you out, but anything more than that fucks your system up. Kratom isn't bad, but don't use it everyday. I've found exercise to be the best for shedding anxiety.
t. someone who was drinking 1L of gin/day

Two options here, a genious or a complete mongoloid.

>the pharma jew
>even once
Weed and alcohol are good in moderation and have several valid medicinal uses. Pharma is str8 poison

Alcohol effects all if not a majority of the brain and body and can be used as an extremely versatile medicine

Attached: large.59cf9617c9ff6_Alcoholismansbestfriend.jpg.ac6581d3e42a2647b18a5b8d7bdd0a4e.jpg (1279x960, 176K)

>Not allowed to buy or own guns
How does this even make sense?

In theory. Because state and federal laws are currently contradicting. Hasn’t happened. In my state the government passed protections for card holders gun rights.

Enjoy being a junkie in a sidewalk tent like the rest of the good goyim.

Attached: murder_of_millions.png (837x1557, 1.11M)

Surely someone on SSRIs would never do such a thing.

You must be a little guy, dude. I need about six ounces of spirits in a short period of time to even feel anything.

>drug addict reatrd
>can't be trusted with firearms
>it's everybody else's fault

go fuck yourself, drug addict retard. get back to bagging my groceries.

this

>1L of gin/day
>a little guy
KEK

>Have a psychotic episode
>Think you're shooting glow in the dark CIAniggers
Pot is dumb.
This post is dumber

That's what the camera are for bucko

Dude weed lmao

Are you actually posting with a home made signature?

Why is he using metric and you're using imperial?

Talk about cringe right? Lol

>not allowed
You ask for permission before buying what you want?
>doesn't buy weed until he has a medical card
oh wait...
Lemme guess. You don't buy meth and don't own any explosives, either? Don't answer, I don't want you incriminating yourself. Just think about it.

Attached: I can't rustle those.....jpg (555x555, 213K)

Fuck pot smokers
I dont care if Toe Rogaine said "isnt that harmful"
Its still degenerate as fuck

Dont be a pill addict or a stoner fuckhead
Simples

that was the whole plan the entire time you stupid fucking faggot
welcome to the land of the free my boat capsized last weekend and i still partake

Attached: 1564974180227.png (882x500, 743K)

getting that card puts you on a database of "easiest people to round up into FEMA camps", congratulations.

Reminder that there is no such thing as a gun law that is legal.

Everyone’s waiting for 2A to be egregiously violated without realizing the time for revolution was before you were born.

>It's okay to bypass the bill of rights purely on moral grounds
I'll go easy on you cause you're foreign.

Weed makes insane people more insane
Alcohol makes angry/violent/sad people more a/v/s
>these are good reasons for flagrantly destroying our founding document.

I support this one. Potheads should not be allowed to be armed. It's just safer that way

cards are so 2 years ago. you dont even need a card now

Attached: canacuks 1560571002487.png (982x167, 12K)

>Second Amendment makes no mention of drugs/aclohol or mental state
>leaf having a valid opinion on anything

Attached: 1553646665858.gif (488x300, 87K)

I was going to offer good advice itt, but then I noticed all the reefer madness faggots that I'd either be enabling or casting pearls to, so nah. All the intelligent people already know the advice anyways.

Attached: 1548058168579.jpg (2048x2048, 1.01M)

I'm 8 months off weed and I've reclaimed a lot of lost cognitive ability.

It sucks that THC hair tests can read positive up to 90 days later, but it does probably take that long for the brain to rewire itself.

Don't smoke weed unless you're retired, dying, or at the very least deep into the culture and getting music festival pussy with it. It makes you retarded.

youre fucking wrong and i hate you

I’m almost three years off weed and feel like I’ve lost more than I gained.
Actually, the things I’ve “gained” are very subtle and likely unrelated (excluding dreams, weed kills dreams and I definitely have dreams now.)

At least weed was used by ancient Scythians
Your pills were made by the (((sackler))) family specifically to cull the white population of America.
All drug use may be niggery, but you are the blackest retard tarbaby congo nigger to ever live. Alpologizeto your family for the constant petty thefts and disappointments and then overdose yourself.

Attached: Bruh.png (334x386, 306K)

Dreams are nice, even bad ones just get your blood pumping and some exitement.
One thing I also like is short-term memory. One thing I have really noticed down the line is that the experiences I had when I was smoking a lot are almost absent from my memory. There are hundreds and hundreds of significant events I can barely remember because of weed-smoking

Just buy a lower premilled as it’s a block of metal and then mill itt yourself fucking retard

> Moderate

Impossible, You need more and more to get the same effect.
Later on, you get the shakes unless you are drunk, and will feel anxious all the time wondering if people will figure you out for an alcoholic who can barely hold his coffee in his stomach due to hangover

I haven’t had a bad dream in over a decade.
Maybe 9 years ago I had tooth-loosing dreams, but I haven’t had a nightmare in 20 plus years.

I feel like my long term memory is much worse since quitting weed, and my sober short term memory is unchanged or mildly degraded.

The fact that my memory is degraded while using drugs isn’t exactly a shocker.

Stay away from booze if you can.
Worst drug of them all and perfectly legal.

A wolf was eating my arm today in my sleep, but it was because I was having a cramp due to awkward sleeping position lol

I stopped daily smoking 3 years ago and can really feel an improvement in my mental ability

>not allowed to buy guns
No it just means you can’t have a concealed carry license
As much bullshit as that is, it’s better than giving up your second amendment rights

>It makes you retarded
>implying I didn't smoke weed daily while writing my Master's thesis in Medical Science

Achtually, it's federal law that you can't buy a firearm if you're addicted to alcohol or use illegal drugs and the form now says REMINDER: MARIJUANA IS STILL ILLEGAL FEDERALLY.
Now, this is fucking retarded because being a drunk or illegal drug user shouldn't remove your rights, but that's the way it is right now.

Dude this. I came off weed for several months and kept having ass backwards dreams every night. Sounds weird to say this but having more dreams was a bad thing

>reefer madness
that doesnt happen in real life dumbass

it's unconstitutional any problem or complaint about free flow of guns is talking in a vacuum and not in reality

It has yet to be challenged properly.

YFW

Attached: yfw.jpg (455x906, 44K)

>What is acute psychosis?

mentally ill shamed should be able to own them too they need to protect themselves too

Depends what we mean by "mentally ill". The only current restriction on that is having been judicially committed, which is very different and far more acceptable than simply having been to a therapist before.

>muh medical science thesis
>only a master's

proof that anyone, especially doctors can be fucking dipshits. overcoming the natural aversion to the sight of blood doesn't make you a genius, you're basically a car mechanic that works on people and most car mechanics are fucking retarded meth heads (speaking of which, how much adderall are you on right now ya tweaker?)