BLACK SUPREMACIST TERRORISM

THIS ONE NIGGER SHOT 9 COPS BUT WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE REALLY BAD ONES

Attached: EB_APBiX4AAv3MW.png (804x412, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia-police-shootings-six-shot-suspect-maurice-hill-20190815.html?outputType=amp
youtube.com/watch?v=4LEXqt2n73k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck niggers

Attached: 1508947533795.jpg (517x601, 54K)

>killing pigs

BASEDDDDDD

did he actually manage to kill any?

Democrat and BLM’s anti-cop rhetoric is responsible for this

we need apologies from Dems and BLM leaders

BAN ASSAULT BLACKS

>actually has the balls to go for the cops instead of innocents

How does it feel knowing this man has more balls than the entirety of our favorite shooters put together?

ACAB. The man did good

not gonna lie
i wish he got 10

6 cops, he shot 6 in an ambush. None of them even had to spend the night at the hospital

All the cops survived. It doesn't sound like he was shooting to kill.

no

omg that id

The news will probably celebrate it because fuck cops n stuff

Neck yourself.

Kek, boocoon

Lmao good catch
Had a kek, thanks lad.

Holy fuck. The ID

>shooting cops
Vs
>shooting kids and moms

Just target practice

>bO0c0ON

Attached: 1286637568827.jpg (700x525, 61K)

google.com/amp/s/www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia-police-shootings-six-shot-suspect-maurice-hill-20190815.html?outputType=amp

join the army if you want to kill people, BOO COON

Fuck apologies, we need heads on pikes.

As CPD, I honestly hope that some of you get some time in the real world around real savages. Not your nice suburbs, not your nice rural areas, but spend some time even near an actual shithole. I really think that your opinion on cops would at least change a little bit.

Nah, that’s for pussies. Join the Marines.

>AHURGDURRDURFFF COPS R BAD BECAUSE I SAY SO XDDDDD

Attached: 51521807_p0_master1200.jpg (1000x1200, 611K)

Lincoln park here

Niggers tongue my anus

Attached: m19inohk.jpg (804x412, 107K)

COON

Attached: 1474687081449.gif (646x398, 1.61M)

Lincoln Park is not real Chicago dude, and you know this hahaha

this is gonna be memory holed in less than 24 hours.

And it’s already been infiltrated by the nogs, especially on the weekends. Same with Wrigley.

Are you going to put trumps and the GOP's head on pikes for the spike in white supremacy attacks?

>durr lp isnt chicago
>chicago is just four buildings in the loop

>police are good
>they protect us!
>why yes I support the 2A so I can fight tyrannical government!
>just comply! the police are just doing their jobs!
>blue lives matter

Attached: rational_unique_man.png (407x410, 122K)

Uh what? No, you’re just a north side leftist apparently. You’ve already been infiltrated.

>Coon supports domestic terrorism
I'm not surprised.

This didn't happen Shill mods activate, Thread deleted

Wait, hes black? This isn't even news.

Report thread delete thread shill mods

Take your meds

>Lincoln Park is not real Chicago dude
What is real Chicago?

SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS

Fuck yeah I do
Fuck the feds, fuck the cops.

SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS SHILL MODS

Nah I’m good. I live in the last 88% White neighborhood in Chicago. It’s paradise. It feels like a suburb. I leave work after dealing with shines all day and come home to my white paradise.

Fuck off back to plebbit u silly nigger lover.

Attached: 1549775062965.jpg (279x400, 69K)

Shitholes. That’s the real Chicago. Am I jaded? Yes, absolutely. Because I deal with these pieces of shit all day.

Ha a nigger. Shot cops. Gun control.

Whenever a white person does something Jow Forums floods this fucking place with 6 billion "INCEL" threads

>suddenly memeflag
What a joke of a human being

Attached: 1488439955544.jpg (2993x3000, 2.71M)

Attached: 2E75DF5C-5E3D-41EE-B133-8EA8004053C9.jpg (445x290, 37K)

what the fuck is with these magic gunshot victims of late? Get shot and be out of the hospital in a few hours.
Bulllllllllssssssshhhhhhiiiitttttt!!!!!

Everything else is deleted by shill mods

Most those cops were spics and >c0ONs
you racist

das digit
bO0c0ON

Attached: 1565569793424.png (558x744, 321K)

Based negro give the pigs what they deserve

But mass shooting can only be done by whites, this must be fake.

>implying cops would grab guns

White men kill with accuracy. They are dangerous for this fact alone.

Attached: dayum.jpg (900x636, 81K)

HOLY SHIT Jow Forums JUST FOUND HIS FACEBOOK LIVESTREAM!!!

HURRY BEFORE THEY DELETE IT!!!

Attached: 37ee5e0f40080b0b441bfbbd32d3b209.jpg (236x280, 11K)

I cant wait until aliens invade. then HUMANS will start hating them instead of each other. Were all the same you idiots. lol

Police are good and cool, unless they're part of freemasonry, then don't trust. Corrupt

Riiiight....They can't shoot for shit. Always holding weapons sideways. It is not that easy in the heat of a gunfight to aim to not kill.

He used his 2nd Amendment rights to fight back against government agents enforcing bullshit drug laws. Literally nothing wrong with that.

nooooo
fuck you im with the ayyy's
dont screw my deal

Lol, I love how only northerners call them shines. My friend from Cleveland says the same thing. The word just never gained traction down south.

Bo0 c0on no!

Fuck off CIA cunt.

UNITED front narrative. Both sides against ZOG.

Attached: 1565739954092.png (2048x1953, 1.15M)

Bullshit. I'm siding with the ayy's so we can eradicate niggers and carve out a nice piece of real estate for them.

Attached: Ayy lmao.jpg (720x694, 37K)

All niggers watch "Boyz N Duh Huud" over and over and over. All niggers hold guns like "Boyz N Duh Huud".

Attached: blackculture.jpg (640x426, 29K)

Checked. And really? Ive heard the word shine since I was like 7 years old haha. We(CPD) also refer to them as “dude”. I honestly can’t tell you why, but since I’ve been on, everyone above me always calls them “dude”

He didn’t manage to kill any statist fucks is what’s wrong with it

It probably comes from niggos being shoe shine boys.

Agreed

fucking lel

Boo the Co0n

The fact that departments and teams are still doing the dynamic for dope thing in the middle of the day is maddening.

You CPD guys do this shit too and it's fucking retarded.

What are you talking about? “Yeah, let’s hit a house at night when it’s dark”. Wtf? We hit the majority of houses in the early morning hours

The nigger shot nine cops but it was due to White Supremacy(TM) which made the nigger crazy. His name is John Rambo and he's a veteran.

Attached: d1658438a2535b1c542d171af077d4e1.jpg (1280x864, 70K)

He's a hero for shooting cops though, like Chris Dorner

Kys niggershit

those cops were niggers that lived in philly with other niggers, lol get what you pay for