Do 200 burpies for the white race right now

Do 200 burpies for the white race right now.

Attached: shotcaller.jpg (1440x1769, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k
youtube.com/watch?v=dZgVxmf6jkA
youtu.be/Ie41Proeqsc
youtube.com/watch?v=13AncgD03GA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck is a burpie

he seems really dominant.. :3

obese burger detected

It'd actually be in multiples of 88, doofus.
I respect Wes, but he ain't even about the white race. He makes it pretty apparent that he doesn't believe in racism. He says it in like every video.

WES IS THE TRUTH AND THIS VIDEO EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k

It’s burpees dummies

after 15 i can't get up from the floor, wtf you talking about 200?

Show flag you larping kike coward.

What's he gonna say? He's building a brand. What matters is when he's inside he sticks with his people. If you listen to his stories closely he regulates white behavior against mixing with nuggets even when he "has the yard" and it's at his discretion. He is an unapologetic white identitarian. And he gets away with it which is kind of fascinating.

try 10 sets of 88. You're also counting as loud as you can and saying "SUPREME WHITE POWER" after every multiple of 88. Also, staying on the floor ain't an option unless you wanna know what time it is. You better hoop a drink of water.

you think if shtf civil war-style he'd flip the script and go full AB?

Attached: 1560739999299.jpg (258x245, 12K)

It's like a soda they sell at convienence stores on the east coast.

Attached: 569f1e5b0b100ac3537dd20f3e482852dc9303e1061f2b4b8d70aac7758d.jpg (474x266, 19K)

da fug is burpee?

It's clear to me from his stories that when blood is on the line he is clannishly devoted to teaming up with and leading other whites for mutual survival.

Unrelated note, but Wes makes it pretty apparent that homo shit is not tolerated in the pen. So he seems like the kind of guy who (behind closed doors) wouldn't be down with homosexuality in any way.

That being said, he's had a lot of stuff in his butt. Not even dicks. Just items. Like a small convenience store full of items. What's the AB/AK's official stance on putting stuff in your butt? It sounds like one of those fucked up prison double-standards. No gay shit, but you'd better put a bunch of stuff in your butt and bring it to me.

why does Jow Forums say tattoos make you look degenerate when they clearly make you look more chad

Attached: 1565556213229.jpg (402x604, 67K)

kek

Stand like you normally would
drop to the ground in pushup position, do a pushup, and then jump to your feet and jump in the air as high as you can, and when you land, go back to pushup form and do it again

they are brutal

I love this dude so much in a non homo way, he's as real as it gets for a buck white man.

he gets away with it because people don't fuck with people they fear. become a beast user so you don't have to suffer the pain of being a man.

SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD SHILL MODS DELETE THREAD

I do this but pull ups. record is 264 total throughout the day, sets of 8.

Whites don't do bullshit like pictured.

its called hooping and you gotta do what you gotta do in prison to hide something.

Ya I am drinking some burpies being comfy, feelin cute.

Attached: 1565548095892.jpg (342x295, 29K)

after 200 you won´t fall from the air again.

Jews like, the OP’s picture, run with whites in prison gangs. Prison gangs only care about making money and are comprised of filthy shit men. They commit crimes in the name of money and don’t give two shits about white survival on the streets. Why do a shit load of Aryan Brotherhood members have Latina wives and why does one of the founders have a Star of David on his chest? Fitness is very important, but don’t look to meth dealers for racial guidance.

dana loesch has some amazing feet

dude literally has a picture of jesus christ on his arm...he said an AB guy said " you know you have a jew on your skin right?" and wes stomped him out

Its a really hard exercise

MIGA FAG

why the fuck do you need advice for prison.

it's a 100% socio-political thread. He constantly talks politics, be them prison politics or realworld politics. so you'd better know what time it is.

that was a fun movie

8:25 is what I'm talking about
and he is 10000000% correct

Niggers want to know

Attached: 1537323565667.png (655x653, 443K)

Friendly reminder that Hitler himself would have executed this degenerate.

halfway true. The dude was dogging him and said "is that a fuckin' tattoo of a JEW on your arm?" And Wes was like "nah bitch, that's the KING OF JEWS on my arm" and he fuckin fired on him. Absolutely based and christpilled.

Watch his videos fool. If you ain't making money in prison, you ain't surviving. He constantly pushed his race to be the best they could be physically and mentally. He is a natural leader. Also if he WAS an actual jew, the AB wouldn't have let him run the block time and time again.

Yea. Dude is not about whites at all. He did he white power shit to stay safe in prison. He doesn't give a shit now that he's out.

>Christpilled

Kill yourself kike lover

such digits wasted on ignorance. All of his advice is how to directly AVOID ending up in prison. His prison stories don't glorify prison. He doesn't glorify prison. He tells you real stories with the intent of scaring the shit out of you.

no thank you trying to check my e-go

found the mixed race mutt that won't be able to side up with ANYBODY on the dotr

6-count?
8-count?
be more specific.

tried to do a burpie
ended up doing a tootie
i am quite embarrassed
BUT
some people are into female tooties so in a way, it was, you know, sexy? i guess?

Attached: 1544872399432.jpg (1105x914, 109K)

Fucking Ayy, bro. I've never been locked up (nor arrested), but the discipline of older male family members and friends from being in prison has really made the have this cold, "don't fuck with me" attitude. Always swollen too (none of them ever where charged for drug usage; mostly monetary/chop shop issues).
t.Riverside (Ca) user
Calisthenics is essential, user.

Some whores and s(o)ilets get doodles instead of proper tattoos.

you wouldn't last a week in prison with that weak butthole control. You'd have to tie a loop every time you hoop.

You don't do a burpie, you drink them..
Learn to English.
Oh and tits or gtfo

Attached: 3e23ae24a12ade59b3d7d0a06494a31f945094698a3f84a8a45094698a3f84a8a.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

>Impying a white man goes to prsoand cliques up

Prisons gangs are for niggers, spics and and kikes pretending to be white

physical fitness isn't about ego. healthy body, healthy mind. Healthy mind, smaller ego.

>BRAAAAAP
Sometimes I like to believe there really are women on Jow Forums.

I'm working & I live on the 2nd floor of an apartment.

Attached: 1564384001510.jpg (471x374, 103K)

nah

>Tattoos
Massive balding faggot

Pointless excerise when I could just buy a gun and shoot your bitch ass

It's a compound movement where you drop into the push up stance, do a push up, tuck your legs into your chest and stand back up.

You have to do them in jail and state, it's pretty fun to work out with your friends though.

They call it your prison pocket for a reason.

>Do 200 burpies for the white race right now.
You made this thread as a joke, but, when you have OCD, you will actually do things like this.
"Do x or else x will x"
And you will do it because you're kinda fucking insane and kinda don't want to risk it actually happening. Weird part is, you'd be surprised just how much you can do when you think like that. It's stressful, but the shit you will force yourself to do, it's insane.

yo homie can you do 100 pushups? me and my brothers over here want to see what you can do

fist its spelled "burpee" and also how do you do a burpee?

this and not adding a pull up bar you absolute faggot

what if I went to prison and my butthole didn't hold enough stuff for the white race? Do I still get to ride with my people or do they split my wig?

"Burpee" is prison slang from the gag reaction that fags give while they're sucking your dick and you jizm down their throat.

>t. prison bitch rapist

Still want some burpees, user?

Look bud, you keep it in there or you're going to be in trouble.

shit no. I could probably get to 50. But that wouldn't be good enough to get down with my people

look out Jow Forums we got a tough guy here

>needing advice on avoiding prison time
If you need this then your life is already shit LMAO

Seriously, did you just call some one ignorant for asking why you need advice on avoiding prison? Do you also need advice on not getting a bullet in your fucking head?

Attached: Point_Laugh.jpg (500x371, 120K)

Attached: 1556546986993.gif (500x332, 997K)

yo beta boi ima clap dem cheeks

but I'm saying what if my butthole is physically too small to hold all the items that my people need? You can't put 10 gallons of water in a 5 pound bucket. Can I get in on some sort of hoopshare program where I have a hoop buddy to split the shipment with?

lol what try hard faggot you every had your shit pushed in PIG?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 11K)

yea.. while in jail he was obviously more invovled with them then the bare minimum necessary

he cant go on youtube and yell out white power but im sure he still thinks that way

lol I know three irl that post here. They're all whores

ay ese

you ever have your shit PUUUUSHHED IN VATO?

Attached: u gonna get raped.jfif.jpg (189x267, 5K)

Attached: 12873472385.jpg (449x457, 38K)

watch from 8:25 and tell me that isn't true what he is saying

youtube.com/watch?v=dZgVxmf6jkA

Who let Jow Forums in here?

Fuck that pussy shit, do man makers. They're burpies taken to the next level.

you know Wes has hands. There was one video where he gets too into it and punches his other hand from like 6 inches away. Shit teleported it was so fast. Dude could kill a human with one punch.

Ok that was a decent message.

We called them squat thrusts in the military and didn’t do that gay jump at the end. But yes, brutal until you got in shape.

what is his final solution on the fat neckbeard question?

Attached: 8JSvRgjH.jpg (256x256, 24K)

the jump at the end isn't gay, it's amazing for building explosive quads

I was teaching these back when I was a 17 year old martial arts instructor. Just called them jumping push ups, no gay burpee bullshit.

And yeah they get alot easier if you aren't a bloated soda machine.

Get fit for your people or your people will sort you out. It's that simple.

Orale.

Attached: Ayushmans_Article 15-Entertainment-Bollywood.jpg (750x422, 34K)

Based and Red Pilled. Watch and learn some shit.
Wes Watson breaks down the reality of whether a white guy has to join a gang on a California
youtu.be/Ie41Proeqsc

I hate doing those, can I just squat 200kg for a few reps and consider that adequate?

HELL NO IT AIN'T COOL
YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS

4 count you stupid cuck.
>all these fatass neverserves itt
Fucking pathetic.

you sound like a snack

FUCK THE MOTHERFUCKIN FOOOOD!

This is true wisdom shit.
Vague goals produce vague results...
youtube.com/watch?v=13AncgD03GA

That guy looks like a total faggot.

Why is youtube pushing this nigger so hard? He's in my recs now?

Maybe you've been suckin alot of dicks as of late, and your cellphone picked up you gagging on cock, so youtube recommended an appropriate video.