HAPPENING CHINA PREPARING FOR THE SPORTS EVENT OF THE CENTURY

Attached: 1547252100921.png (475x371, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baidu.com/s?wd=动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门
youtube.com/watch?v=McyVZLccno4
youtube.com/watch?v=oXcLZLYK-3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good, HK rioters are traitors who need years behind bars.

Or shot.

Fuck off, Jow Forums stands with hong kong and not illegitimate communist government

Looks like a watch, right?
bretty cool

fuck off faggot

Why would I stand with people who destroy their own cities?

That's retarded nigger behaviour.

China isn't communist, HK is fucked twelve ways from sunday. Never, ever let yourself be disarmed.

Jow Forums stands with chaos and the blood gods
accelerate until the wheels come off

also fuck off memeflaggot

I just counted, there are 133 vehicles visible.

i dont understand

why does China have such a huge and based looking soccer stadium when they are so utterly and embarrassingly shit at it

Kill yourself nigger.

hahaha, no, mosche.

its just YOU.

Jow Forums stands for the lulz faggot who are you

fpbp

Can anyone confirm this picture is legit?

>you will never get to run over liberals with a tank

BTR's squashing heads like pumpkins?

it's legit. I'm shaking over here.

500 is a huge exaggeration, there's only about 100 in that stadium.

here's to hoping the chinks slaughter one-another!

Imagine Antifa rioted, killed coos, then forced the JFK airport to shut down.

You’d be begging the government to shoot them. The HK rioters are the niggers of China. No sympathy.

Shitsikins killing each other
Soon to be chinese
I don't really see a downside

I'm siding with China here. These Hong Kong Antifa punks are fucked when the CCP is unleashed.

Attached: chairman-mao1.jpg (220x281, 12K)

Stfu hapa

Anyone who supports China-

IS A DOUBLE NIGGER

Attached: Revolver Ocelot.png (752x933, 401K)

Traitors deserve the bullet.

>Rattling communists is a bad thing

Asians are kind of already on the meek side, but these guys are extra soi compared to western soiboys.

It will be a slaughter.

>comparing the Hong Kong protestors to antifa transvestites
Nice try wang shen

JUST GIVE THE GOVERNMENT YOUR GUNS, THEY WON'T BECOME A TOTALITARIAN DICTATORSHI-

I suspect they are even weaker than western trannies.

I hope Hong Kong, and Tibet, as well as Xinjiang break away from China.
I also hope Mongolia invades while China is hurting and distracted and finish the job.

this bait hardly deserves a (you)

Attached: download.png (224x225, 4K)

Make China Split Again

Tianenmen Square had a death toll of over 10k people in a day. The Great Leap forward resulted in over 55 million dead. If these riot niggers don't submit now, they're fucked.

It's not bait. I truly want China broken apart and I want Mongolia to ride their horses in to trample China.

both are some kind of radicalized liberal spurred on by the secret machinations of the western porky

>500 chinese vehicles

Is there more in the surrounding area or indoors?
There's very clearly not 500 vehicles in that picture.

Attached: 1562537061209.jpg (360x344, 25K)

China would just put all your tin soldiers in prison.

They don't stand a chance.

Attached: 1546449251187.jpg (768x513, 114K)

how much military force is there in hong kong actually?
why are Chinks bringing in so many heavy equipment there? isn't it dumb from economic point of view?

baidu.com/s?wd=动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

They are going to make an example out of them.

This, Hope Chinese wipe themselves all out.

> behind bars
i don't think they planning on arrests

any and all force in HK is controlled by the mainland, it's just civilians with no power making an appeal to the international community because they have no ability to exert force or their will over an oppressive system that seeks to eliminate their non-hive status.

so its just power projection?

They are most likely vehicles for transport.

These young HK zoy are in for a long journey into the deserts of China.

Any hope for the HK people to win this on their own? I really doubt so... Beijing always gets it their way, specially on their own turf

>wanting antifa hk branch to win
brainlet

You don't want HK to win.

It would mean the CIA's methods work.
South America should already be familiar to CIA.

Attached: 1497111808783.png (1080x1620, 300K)

t. Xi Chang

youtube.com/watch?v=McyVZLccno4

What are they going to do? Martial law? Just go in and out the separatists?

Based China. Plow them all.

Digits and Chinks slaughter the protesters.

If China is going to be accused and held accountable for the Tiananemen square hoax.. they might as well kill protesters to equalize acts to accusation.

Never said I wanted HK to win, nice strawman you've got there

We are familiar with the glowniggers, what I'm not familliar with is at that much defiance to mighty Beijing so close to their home

Level all of Hong Kong to make an example out of them.
And then come payday wonder why their economy is having a couple of issues.

They will pick up the rioters and CIA agents one by one and transport them into their prisons deep into the mainland.

Syria is getting boring already

Lets see what chinks are capable of

Injustice demands justice.

Can someone with a drone just get some footage of it close up?

>shit skins kill each other in the hundreds of thousands
>BUT THERE WERE 10 CIA GUYS THERE IT'S ALL AMERICA'S FAULT
Shit skins gonna shit. There's nothing you can do to stop them killing each other. Blaming America for all those deaths is retarded.

Tired of you shitskin Aishas? Much better go for a Jap.

Attached: japs.jpg (371x327, 53K)

looks like a bottle opener

>BEST DEMOLITION DERBY EVAH!

True, the people of Hong Kong are basically dead unless they some how stock piled weapons over the years in their sewers. We all know their meat markets basically store some of their meats down there. They can hide anything in animal corpses.
If it's a possible case that'd be somthing.

H - How are they so small? I thought that asians being short was just a meme, most asians I've met are average tall

The Honk Kong Protests are funded by Israeli groups spouting LGBT bs and all the standard libtard talking points.

PUT THEM ALL AGAINST THE WALL AND THEIR MASTERS!!!

Attached: 1528296319429.jpg (442x602, 117K)

Not only are some of them actual lolis, but they NEVER grow leg hair. Imagine that, baby smooth forever.

I sympathized with HK protests at first but now they just deserve to be mowed down. They are literally no longer protesting against a bill anymore or for any reason. Unlike the yellow vests, hk have decent functional lives and economy. Basically just a bunch of antifa equivalents now, wouldn't want them in my country either

And by lolis I mean small, they're all over 18, and then some.

why don't the CIA just give the protestors weapons?

shut the fuck up.
The worst thing about you people is that there is a problem with Israel, but if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to see it- you think the Jews did it!

Attached: 1429429630920.jpg (692x763, 141K)

Jow Forums stands for happenings. Go back to plebbit faggot

HK is so non-organic. It has Soros/kikes written all over it. It's almost like the west where you have th Zionist Jew team of Trump, vs the secular jew team or Soros/mediamatters/shareblue.

They're all kikes. You and I are not in the league.

Not buyin it Chang. China will collapse.

146cm.... I'm an engineer and i still can't just imagine gay unit height in my head...holy fuck! Ony 4 and 8 freedom units? Dude, I'll take two

Attached: public access.png (907x646, 1.35M)

Having a bunch of guns doesn't mean anything. How many would actually fight? How many would know how to fight? The only reason North Korea still exists is because China was able to throw immense waves into the meat grinder to protect them. Why would they take such humiliation from a small city state? They're the ones that give Hong Kong it's resources, they're the ones with superior technology and proper training. They're the ones with an army that needs to prove itself still capable and they're the ones with so many men that they could lose a million of them and wouldn't bat an eye tomorrow. You don't even need a fighting force. You could just blockade them until they give in to your demands.

Jews doesn’t always just mean Jews, as you might understand the word.

It will all collapse. I count on you to cleanse your country when it comes. Quebec is based and remote.

>wanting the foreign power which competes with the west to win
You're a cuck and a brainlet

The chad Chinaman vs the virgin protestors:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXcLZLYK-3Y

Attached: 564.jpg (275x183, 12K)

maybe we're about to finally answer the age old question- can kung fu beat heavily armed platoons?

This in none of our business .It China's s business.

Attached: france riots.jpg (3236x4854, 1.27M)

Hold the fuck up, don't expect us to get off our ass and actually do something. Ill just watch, but I hope the hong chinks win.

HK, needs to check it before they wreck it.

Attached: hkcheckbeforeyouwreck.jpg (1191x463, 112K)

>I'm siding with China here. These Hong Kong Antifa punks are fucked when the CCP is unleashed.

I'm with china also.

Attached: customshopskills.jpg (1191x463, 91K)

>ahem
boarder*

You don't fucking know me, faggot

Attached: Nice.jpg (700x512, 57K)

You want the muzzie scum in xinjiang to be separate? I’d say the world is better off with more muddies under the Chinese boot

This

Attached: 1540010894698.jpg (1024x727, 169K)

The protestors aren't antifa..

Jow Forums stand for what benefits the zionists.
were you not all aware?

sincerely,
war

I want them to cause a problem for China.

only based post

>accelerate until the wheels come off
you mean to the white extinction

>china
>due process
user, I...