Why do the japanese still like us after we bombed the shit out of them?

why do the japanese still like us after we bombed the shit out of them?

we killed like over 100k of their people

Attached: 1565843855048.webm (854x480, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AtvqoKQrwQg
youtube.com/watch?v=uACGSiN3ZkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Massive brainwashing

Attached: hori.webm (1920x1080, 2.82M)

Attached: カフェ・ベローチェ「#飛鳥休憩中」読書篇 乃木坂46 齋藤飛鳥-CkfsWH3WRdU-[0 (1280x720, 2.74M)

Didn't bomb them to the stone age though and instead gave a chance to build a country that is in top 5.

That was after they had raped China, we just made them Asian again

hardworking english teachers indoctrinating their youth for the last half century.

MacArthur was pretty lenient and left the Emperor alive

Hnnng I want me a little jap girl qt

Attached: 1493928849589.png (692x444, 97K)

japanese are warlike people who respect show of force and power, and we completely destroyed them which humbled them and made them admire us

>why

Attached: guess why.png (1080x1080, 36K)

The nukes were meant for the Soviets, as a signal to keep their commie hands off Japan. Japs realize getting nuked twice is a preferable alternative to communism.

God bless you, James.

What part of bombed into submission don't you understand?

Stockholm syndrome.

>creating a functioning modern state out of rubble
>gave them the only chance in their entire history to not fucking suck at everything constantly
gee i wonder

Because we played a huge role in post-war reconstruction and purposefully became friends / allies with them to prevent another Japanese nationalist uprising. One of the easiest ways to permanently get rid of an enemy is to turn them into a friend.

because other than whites, the japanese are the only civilized people on earth

Because we felt bad and helped them rebuild, it was a faze we went through in WWII.

Japs fear the burger.

we were taught like "don't hate country. hate the war"

because it turns out holding onto generational grudges is stupid

I don't know, why do we adore the Japanese? Why do Catholics and Protestants not fight in massive wars anymore? Why is the Pope now excepting homosexuality? It's because, surprise surprise, shit changes. People can forget and forgive. Why would the Japs hate us for something a majority of us weren't even alive for, and vice versa?

Wait, we adore Japs? Since when and why?

>Nagai's message bordered on the mystical. Essentially, he regarded the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki as the act of a Christian God meant to bring the world to its senses. That the second atomic bomb fell on a city with a long tradition of Christianity only reinforced his sense of divine intervention. In a typically apocalyptic passage he asked, "Was not Nagasaki the chosen victim, the lamb without blemish, slain as a wholeburnt offering on an altar of sacrifice, atoning for the sins of all nations during World War II?"
Taken from Embracing Defeat. Pretty good book on post-war Japan, if you're interested. Consider that General MacArthur was practically considered a living god in Japan like Hirohito. He delivered divine judgment.

They are dogs brought to heel

Don't care, would smash

Attached: MFW.jpg (306x276, 12K)

All through out my life, I've heard about anime this and anime that, how respectful the Japs are, how honor bound their culture is, how we should be like them, etc. I've heard all through out my childhood and I continue to see it every where on the internet

its called propaganda, but you already know that.

they don't, they are about to tell trump to fuck himself

Onluly kikes hold grudges

indoctrination up the ass

Because best friends prank each other with nukes

Burgers saved them from slavery to the emperor.

Stockholm syndrom. Also, women love being conquered. They get better genes that way. That’s why they like lighter skin.

Why do Singaporeans still like the Japanese after they occupied and murdered the shit out of us?

Because we moved on.

Attached: 1559212621640.jpg (1080x1350, 330K)

Haha, they must still rue the day they fucked with us.

We should have allied with them against both Mao and KMT. Manchuria and Korea would have been incomparably better under Japanese rule

Its rumored that the ainu people in japan are part white which would explain a lot

It was more to prevent a communist takeover

Attached: 1510114703243.gif (420x315, 1.91M)

Fuck you Nobita you fucking cuck.

They are a mature people and acknowledge when someone was better than them, absorbing what is good, and actually striving to surpass them, unlike grudging immature people like the Jews who can't admit Europeans are better in every way possible. To acknowledge one's own weaknesses is manhood, that's what the japanese have got.

Attached: samurai.jpg (427x640, 64K)

As a Japanese, you shouldn't say, “The United States has created a world-class tourist destination in Hiroshima. This brings huge tourism revenues to Hiroshima than Disneyland in the United States.”

>Japan - 1.7% GDP growth rate
>China - 6-12% GDP growth rate for the last 30 years

lol

bro i'm high as fuck but asians look fucking WEIRD. I never noticed how small their heads are.

I wish Disneyland and Disney World got fucking nuked

OR i think their faces are too big for their heads

I mistook google translate.

× you shouldn't say
○ I shouldn't say

Hey is your head really small too?

they worship strenght. USA is the strongest out there so they worship USA.
If the US becomes weak, they'll stomp on you. Pay more taxes to the Pentagon.

in all honesty is correct.
having a powerful ally next door to the USSR on both sides was hugely advantageous to the USA during the cold war. That necessitated reconstructive assistance, if only to preserve the public opinion regarding Hiroshima and Nagisaki. And that assistance eventually became friendship.
That relationship has just perpetuated until today.
hopefully that will continue, as we will probably need the Japs help in dealing with China

The same reason white women fuck niggers.

But why?

Attached: Around blacks.webm (1920x1080, 2.29M)

What the fuck are you on user?

It's like when fatties lose weight. They see great results at first but once they reach a certain level of fitness they start to plateau.
Same goes for the transition from 3rd world shithole to 1st world country. Chinkland is more like a 2nd world country atm tho desu.

>But why?
Disney spreads nothing but (((degeneracy))) nowadays

Attached: download.png (246x205, 9K)

Why did the bald guy punch the woman?

Hiroshima Bombing Story | Tour around the Atomic Hypocenter

youtube.com/watch?v=AtvqoKQrwQg

Imagine Hoshino minami chortling your scrote.

Wife material.

they're submissive little sissy bois, that need their sissy clitty locked up

Because they go forward. They are smart and they don't hold grudges.

I think that was the other dude's girlfriend.

I think its because they hate China more. So they will use America to keep the Chinese away from them.

yeah yeah. Let's say the original plan was to be friends with Nationalist China and destroy Japan's industry, letting them be like the Philippines.
Then your friend Chiang Kai-shek lose against Chairman Mao and China became a worker's paradise. So the US had to help Japan rebuild its industry with huge commissions for the Korean War.

It made both of us stronger because it showed both sides the horrific realities of the use of nuclear weaponry.

reminder japs killed 100k building the burma railroad including 10k or more allied POWs

Based Nips.

What are you saying.
The main source of Japanese culture is China.
We Japanese preserve and inherit the great culture of China's past in Japan and respect them.
The Chinese now have become indigenous people with a low Communist Party regime, but we Japanese don't hate them.
Since the Communist Party of China is inhumane, Japan only wants it to collapse.

something like that yeah

Why do we like Israel after the USS Liberty?

America initially supported Japan before WW2. So when China went communist after Chang failed to open up China America was forced to support the proxy nations around it. The only reason America hates China is because they refuse to open up. If America could force China to open up like every other country the Chinese today would be American loving fools and the Japanese the American hating nationalists.

Compared to the enormous brutal things that whites have done in Asia, it's a negligible return to whites.

I feel like the japanese are very quick to forgive. Maybe I'm just being a weab, but in so many animes, the characters forgive people who did horrible things. Must be a cultural thing.

Attached: 1558940757567.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

I always ask this question to Japs and call them retarded for worshipping the west and US. Jap's are basically robots that can't think for themselves, they only learn shit that they are thought and discouraged to use their brains to think. They are all literal sheep. I asked this question to my jap gf 2 months ago and of course she couldn't respond. A week later she went to her boss lady and asked the same question, she answered Japan was in fault so we moved on, lol.

Attached: good license.jpg (697x467, 89K)

Communist China is who they are. Don't you get it? Study why the communists won and look at Chinese culture to understand how the communist party reflects the wills of the Chinese people. China had a chance to become a nationalist country but they are too large and too ancient to be subverted by silly Americans.

Brainwashing, deception and propaganda.

Slopes, except koreans worship whites as superior. Ask around

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x258, 3.11M)

cuz if they wont like you, China will kill over 100 million of them

cuz america gives the japanese billions of dollars every year like niggers and since japs are smarter than niggers they play along and continue to receive benefits while not rocking the boat too much.

...so they chose to be subverted by Communism, a european failed ideology

Do whites think it is right to revenge if they are done?
An example of the chain of revenge is the Middle East, they are very unproductive because they cannot stop the chain.
If you have time to take revenge, it is more productive to spend time making others happy.
Japan developed immediately after the war because it built a non-colonized interdependence relationship with Asian countries that were independent from white nations.
After all, the person who can enrich others can be the most enriched.
The future of those who mourn for others will only be ruined.
Japan knows that most.
That's why Japan distributes money around the world to help.

Communism is jewish and to the Chinese it is a tool to keep the west from exploiting their nation and people. What's interested i noticed is China is not fully communist anymore as they grow in wealth. Xi is more like an emperor and the communist party a namesake token to the ideology that kept the wests nationalist stooges from exploiting them.

I say the Chinese have done s fantastic job in keeping their nation to themselves while trading with the west. Very intelligent people.

If you have time to write such an entrustment here, how about reading Hoover's book “Freedom Betrayed ”?

youtube.com/watch?v=uACGSiN3ZkI

So many goddamn whito piggus in this thread

ahah no. Japan developed because they had free access to the United States of America market, know how and technology.
Post WWII USA was like half of the world GDP, so no wonder Japan could develop fast.
Also, please, remember what Prime Minister Yoshida declared immediately after the news about war on the Korean peninsula. US buying all them ammos and letting their soldiers spend dollars for "recreational activities" with japanese women away from the battle front.

They hit us first
Only a sore loser would be pissy that we retaliated and hit them much harder
I applaud Japan for taking there licking like a man

Japanese are brutal ppl to fight against in a war(russia invaded them and lost, japan invaded china, china lost, its probably why hitler loved them so much), we kicked their ass, they have to respect that. We earn their respect.

whats up with all the jap hate?
they're probably the nicest posters on Jow Forums

they lost entire decades because muh antiamericansm and the adoption of soviet style economy.
They chose the wrong european ideology and lost precious time and human lives, terrible famines happened before the opening to the USA and the West.
Now they want to buy things and emigrate to the West like everyone.

But muh slavery

Fuck i am gonna do it. Fuck it all. America is shit and full of mutt cancer cucks. I am going to japan and mutting into japanese culture. Japan will eventualy get china's power of genetics and it will be white lmao. Tried of western cuckold country.

Attached: 1518554459919.jpg (1470x2015, 953K)

The reason that the Communist Party established control in China was that Japan had defeated them in the war with the Chinese National Party.
I think Japan did something stupid.
After the war, the Chinese Communist Party executives came to Japan and thanked the Japanese Prime Minister.
“Thanks to the Japanese army, we were able to dominate China.”

>still like us
that's larp until we can purge all english teachers and job recruiters

It's our BWC.

Massive masochists

Attached: buv2dw6j3hg31.jpg (1116x748, 121K)

Because USA needed them as a vital ally same as with South Korea. USA was both ready to help get their economy going and forgive them for their war atrocities (just talking about Japan here). There's a reason why Japan got off cheap when they comitted atrocities close to what the germans did.

And both those countries have bloomed under USA's wing. I'm sure there's some people that are still salty about losing and getting bombed and shit but I think most of them are realistic and see what a good position it is.

Alphabetsoup doings.

Good luck with that gaijin.

True

A fully grown female nog can be formidable in a fight. You can't just dismiss them as being women that can't hurt you.