==—**ACTUAL HAPPENING/**—==

H1LLARY GOING TO PRISON FOR ACTUALLY REAL!

grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2019-08-14 Staff memo to CEG RHJ - ICIG Interview Summary RE Clinton Server.pdf

Attached: 0B019B89-5686-4813-B0C1-FE041BE0F5A1.png (1536x2048, 689K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2019-08-14 Staff memo to CEG RHJ - ICIG Interview Summary RE Clinton Server.pdf
theamericanconservative.com/articles/how-china-rolled-up-a-cia-network/
nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Big if true

Nigger

bumpo

Attached: 1565047512726.jpg (3009x3240, 1.39M)

DO IT TRUMP

DECLASS NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Attached: 1565455725126.jpg (3000x2000, 2.73M)

pic_related doesn't say much OP
can i get a basic gestalt

Attached: 1517285320241.jpg (453x505, 33K)

Nice

LOCK HER THE FUCK UP

140 pages, just released today.

Unlikely to get bullet points at this point but it does seem to have some juicy details from the communication logs.

Someone who cares more than I do tell me what to think.Itemize what is happening here.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED TO IMMEDIATELY KYS

LOW ATTENTION SPAN SPOON FEEDING ASS BRAINLET ZOOMERS

GTFO

Attached: 5C858F60-931E-4C51-BC27-327F05FFA162.jpg (750x752, 403K)

Source nigger?

Obama won the elections my friend

Attached: 872109D3-341D-4183-9114-5E67C3E6292A.gif (112x112, 600K)

>superpredators

Attached: 776381912.png (296x318, 293K)

más bumpo

Attached: 1565540292865.png (496x699, 43K)

Literally look at the first page of the PDF.

>Date: August 14, 2019

Jesus Christ you guys are lazy.

Attached: 1565498533261.jpg (686x598, 27K)

>grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2019-08-14 Staff memo to CEG RHJ - ICIG Interview Summary RE Clinton Server.pdf

>yfw the third act of trump's first term is to send half of congress to prison.

fake and gay kys retard nigger jew

She did it all, everything Jow Forums imagined and much worse. She’s guilty.

Attached: CB238E45-CDB2-4D4A-A149-59EDD0EC1FED.jpg (709x709, 137K)

just some theater for the upcoming election, so the GOP can pretend they're doing something productive

>plebbit spacing
gas yourself newfaggot
a response would help the thread grow, douchebag

you spoon feed the reddit fucks then, I'm not doing it

Bump

Ahem.
Nothing ever happens

Attached: 3F9A7C45-0657-44D2-9928-A8C1AC31F422.jpg (324x359, 16K)

Attached: 4859B842-CFF4-4B56-A611-102FB3C8A5AB.jpg (480x640, 85K)

wow, I just got back from fighting an undercover FBi agent on discord, the guy was pure shill material. he keeps shooting down everyone's ideas as quote. suicidal. and impossible.

I have information that will lead to her immediate arrest

God bless America.

dude, even if that is true, we would have to take it to a jury. and 9 out of 10 says they are friends and family.

and the Judge too.

I sure ain't holding my breath that she is. Should be a good read though, thanks user

no problem mann

Has Mahathir confiscated all of Najib and Jho Low's wealth yet? They can use it to fund a 2nd Continental Army that's made from military intelligence that has politically incorrect views of the Holocaust and the U.S.S Enterprise and just use military tribunal on Hillary, the media, the dual citizens and their shabbos goys.

Except Hillary will never be charged with anything. The investigation will be sabbotaged yet again like every single time shes ever been investigated. She is the living definition of too big and connected to ever fail.

/thread

A CLINTON JUST FLE

Sauce this meme. Based meme want more.

we could try, but i bet they will ship all that gold to the Bermuda triangle so it can get permanently lost.

remember the number one rule, if I can't have it, no one will.

Drumpflets unironically still think hillary is going to get locked up. What fucking year is it incels, 2016?

Kinda like how Obama never did try Bush for his illegal war, and Bush picked up on Clinton's Iraq Liberation Act, and Trump won't try Obama, because Presidents can't set a precedent?

this is why JFK was killed, to prevent any goody twoshoes from doing the right thing.

Still with the #lockherup #rlsthememo?

If trump could do shit he would. Y’all are stale. At least the left is keeping their bullshit current.

yeah, Trump is nothing but a sock puppet, what we really need is a leader with spyglasses.to livestream what the bloody hell goes on behind closed doors.

fake news, Epstein's death wasn't suicide

Attached: 1558879374204.jpg (800x766, 258K)

I'll believe it when i see the bitch in orange and the cell door being slammed in her face.

Don’t mean to sound like a glownigger, but some information had its classification status changed. Doesn’t exactly sound like anyone will be swinging from a rope over the contents of this letter

its a shame about Israel really, they built the best tank in the world. Merkava mark 1-2. and now they are the very thing they claim to fight against. that being heartless thieves

imagine what we can do if we got their blueprints and made our own army. .

Idk, you shit stains have been crying since 2016. Best part of the entire thing imo

dummy email used by PRN for hillary email server.
email potentially used/linked to China.
inb4 chinese have every copy of HRC private email server email/data incl classified info

theamericanconservative.com/articles/how-china-rolled-up-a-cia-network/

nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.html

Cool, wake me up when she's swinging from a noose on live TV

You can't /thread your own post newfriend

Attached: dodoododoododoo.png (316x256, 123K)

nah, we must kill Shillary by being crushed with a Bank Van, she must die by the weight of her own wealth buried atop her old body.

(It's not)

Inb4 OP commits suicide

don't have time to read all of this since I'm going to sleep shortly so I can get to work in the morning, but can I rely on you friendly lads to have bulletpoints in the morning? or will I need to read the report tomorrow evening?

nah, we seen how they work in Northholly wood, its all smoke and mirrors. just Build a KillDozer and you will be safe. just don't drive off the road.

This. Based

Absofuckinglutely checked.

Attached: chineseHacking_orGiven3.png (1441x945, 795K)

in before they send out the snipers.

Bump

One down,Bill to go.

Attached: chineseHacking_orGiven.png (1504x875, 430K)

I agree, first place to set up a HQ . Haiti, the Negro is literally salting and oiling the soil there. they make mud cookies like old europe does bloodletting, an old practice that only hurts instead of heals.

Attached: bcchop.jpg (1504x988, 103K)

fake news, slider thread. Epstein did not commit suicide.

Attached: 1565548939651.jpg (259x195, 5K)

Looks to me Hillary knew her only way out to not end up in prison was to rig the election and become president. I mean you'd have to be blind as a bat to not see we're basically in all of this turmoil because a certain group of people don't want to go to prison. They have completely lost control.

Attached: 1564627134158.jpg (1080x1170, 340K)

why even post the news in the first place, we have yet to see his supposed corpse.

wow, its literally actually nothing....for the millionth time.

good job pseudo-sleuths of your mom's basements!

indeed. we need to put a stop to their wicked ways, but How??

W OVER YOUR HOUSE ON HER WITCH'S BROOM

Alright I read it. Hillary email server was forwarding to the Chinese for at least 3 years. The IC IG found out and let the fbi know. Comey went up and said her server never forwarded or was hacked by governments which is a lie. Comey commit perjury and this proves it

>dummy email used by PRN for hillary email server.
>email potentially used/linked to China.
>inb4 chinese have every copy of HRC private email server email/data incl classified info
oh fugg

Looks like you knew correctly
How come you are so desperately jewish?

Attached: 4fe04e35cca35370c83abe73f721e9e79c07fe42334d1a0e05d9d8b635.jpg (918x719, 42K)

>tfw
your first source is
john never tell the truth kike Solomon

Attached: 1565371221036.jpg (770x579, 79K)

dis bad

Attached: 1516234026489.png (556x430, 81K)

i have to go to SLEEP. Who else sleepy?

Fbi only ask shitload of questions and want sources they are appear as lazy fucks to fit in, Look at the example from the last mass shooting they left(you)'s look at the examples they left. Its like the lazy fucks that cant read and comprehend the pdf thats been linked, they wanna blend in, also dont click on any links that end with ?=16 they are tracking you with it

repetition is mind control
lisa needs braces ....

yeah, we our own Secret Circle group to counter the Free_masons.

holocaust the cannibals

if we do that, it would grant them their own nation, just like last time.

Imagine being this transparent.
Truly pathetic.
In fact, I'm insulted that you faggots think this shit even works.

Attached: 1565646675163.png (976x946, 954K)

shill alert. john solomon is one of the few investigative reporters who has been focused on this mess from the beginning. he's broken more news (mostly ignored) than anyone else on this topic

"We would like to bring to your attention two pieces of information that we learned during those interviews. First, according to one ICIG official, some members of the FBI investigative team seemed indifferent to evidence of a possible intrusion by a foreign adversary into Secretary Clinton’s non-government server. The interview summary makes clear exactly what information Mr. Rucker and Ms. McMillian knew regarding the alleged hack of the Clinton server, as well as the information they shared with the FBI team, including Peter Strzok, the Deputy Assistant Director of the FBI’s Counterintelligence Division in charge of the Clinton investigation."

ok then. are you hungry for some tendies then? who else here hungry for fried chicken tendys?

Based. Mass arrests and hanging when?

when the sport riots stop. and real revolution begins.

Go on..

I sure hope this hooker pays up big daddy pimp

Attached: tictac&tootsie.gif (600x600, 817K)

fuck off shill

Attached: 1530945447664.gif (255x190, 17K)

Post it then larper and don’t be a newfag and not give photo evidence either.

Maybe if you tards were to read the thread and download the 140 pages pdf linked above we would do better

Holy sliding Stalwart fucks. Why is this not at the top. I wonder if Seth Rich was followed by a jeep?

bump for reading

Bump

please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real, please be real

Attached: donald boner.gif (367x265, 565K)

i mean unless "they" planted it on .gov address it looks pretty real

it really is. all we need is a Jury Verdict.

if that is the case, why not shoot the jeep.