So much for the "good guy with a gun" myth

look how many good guys it takes to control the situation

Attached: 190814165600-philadelphia-shots-fired-0814-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia-police-shootings-six-shot-suspect-maurice-hill-20190815.html?outputType=amp
sys.Jow
youtu.be/I-yYIwKiY6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Negro shooting cops in a sanctuary city is the good guy.

the only good guys with guns are soldiers who shoot themselves.

Maybee if those cops werent so fucking fat and entitled they would have been more proactive in ending the situation.

Unironically this guy gets it.

wrong, that is apperently like 200 pussies with guns.

would only take 1 of me.

>he thinks the cops are the good guys
oof.

fpbp

Attached: quote-if-the-american-people-knew-what-we-have-done-they-would-string-us-up-from-the-lamp-george-h-w (850x400, 66K)

>philly
only niggers walk around with guns in philly desu
I don't know what they expect to happen

don't you dare.

this, but no cops died

>American police are so incompetent they have been reduced to relying on numbers
Imagine the havok you could create if you had even just 5 people drawing such a response

oh o-ok, user

Attached: Q5GNcRYpA2-12.png (300x250, 37K)

Srawman argument

The good guy with a gun is for robberies and home invasions and such. Basically, if a robber might/has/will hurt someone but has an objective to acomplish, then a guy with a cc can and has been show to, turn the tide of such events.

It is not great against mass shooters or assassins though. When the objective is to kill then engaging is many times more dangerous and harder to do effectively.

fpbp

Attached: Micah_Xavier_Johnson_-_2016_Dallas_shooter.jpg (316x316, 18K)

>look how many guys it takes
Most of them are there just for the 'glory' (I guess you would call it) of being involved in a shooting. There was a gun-related incident near me, really rare that it happened, but every cop in the county was racing up and down the road, emergency helicopters called in, and everyone is still talking about it as a great tragedy of the town half a year later. People really get off on this.

How incompetent
Why not just wait for night, cut his power and utilities, throw a flashback or 15 and storm the place

Or just wait him out for a few days til he an heroes

Attached: pgkor38n85g31.jpg (760x757, 67K)

Cops are not the good guys you incredible cunt

Fpbp

I think every officer secretly wants to be apart of one of these sieges. Similar situation here. Basically two entire country worth of police officers came.

Woke

Why are you so stupid

Attached: Removing Bandages This May Hurt.png (1878x1251, 563K)

isn't there two cop hostages?

they made it out somehow hours ago

So who is this Maurice Hill, 36, of Philadelphia?

100+ rounds. 6 injuries no dead. Guns are dangerous myth BUSTED

The guy using his 2nd Amendment rights to fight back against bullshit drug laws is the good guy.

an un-zeroed rifle is indeed not as dangerous as a zeroed one

google.com/amp/s/www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia-police-shootings-six-shot-suspect-maurice-hill-20190815.html?outputType=amp

Maybe if they kept the faggot in jail after the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th time be had been arrested this wouldn’t have happened. Crazy idea, I know.

not 100% yet. make sure you vet any sources though because apparently there's two, and they're both fuck ups.

No that's just how they react to bullets flying. You piss the philly police off enough and they will burn down 13 city blocks to smoke your ass out.

sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fis2.Jow Forums.org%2Fpol%2F1565833826418.webm

They need a big presence to cause confusion for the false flag.
Unfortunately these fagggots fucked up and got caught on camera.

Shills will slide this thread now.
This video is like fucking shill bait.

Yeah, better just let the bad guys have guns now, goyim.

Attached: 5604359F-F6C4-425D-BB68-F7834A6EC62F.png (238x220, 6K)

This has been the only good mass shooting in months

No blood trail until his buddy squirts the blood packet all over his arm.

No blood stopper packet. No tourniquet. Just jump in the car real fast and hope no one saw you.

Fake ass false flag caught dead to rights!
Spread this shit everywhere!!!

I heard rumor that the shooting was live streamed, can anyone confirm?

Yeah it was.

>So much for the "good guy with a gun" myth
great point. so that means all of the innocent people should become LESS safe by giving up their rights.
what is it like having an IQ lower than your shoe size?

>Cops
>Good guys with guns

Thought you gun grabbing shitheads didn't classify cops as good guys?

Attached: 1398921420657.jpg (1900x1190, 1.05M)

Why have fake blood if they hope no one is around to see it?
Fucking retarded nigger.

>you need a lot of people to control
>you only need a person to stop
you're just to stupid to understand

Attached: good guy with a gun.png (550x541, 229K)

One thing is a public space shooter
Another is an entrenched shooter
Concealed carry or gun density is not a factor in stopping someone from entrenching in their own homes, your argument is retarded and extremely gay, makes me think you are a jew.

Harrassment and collection union are not good guys

is this not the pro-2a guy that was just open carrying

So since over 100 million Americans have fire arms and the left wants to disarm everyone you'd need roughly 2 billion cops to disarm everyone

that's assuming they try to do it all at the same time, and 100% of people fight

cops aren't good guys

>this many cops for one armed guy
>but the government will go door to door and take all your guns!!!!!
Leftys are so retarded.

just ban huh gunz already.
real men don't need them, only limp dick faggots

>This thread
Lol

this guy literally walked around the store recording people reaction until everyone ran out and then he walked out the side entrance where the fire fighter finally confronted him, nice try

Kek, 6 cops wounded none killed over people selling drugs, over 100 shots fired, various guns used, and some how a cop got captured on the second floor with some suspects for 5 hours and it ends with the guy surrendering. It was like an episode of the trailer park boys but Ricky was a nigger.

Attached: 1550799071792.png (472x785, 155K)

Lol, how many cops do you think work in the USA. If there was even a 5% chance you and 6 of your friends would get shot and killed everyday, would you do that job?

Good luck punching bullets, dumbass

Nice angle

this. WTF is wrong with black people?

Attached: iceberg_tip.jpg (460x354, 12K)

Jesus christ, you comfy 1st world turbo faggots sitting in your pink gaming chairs rubbing cheeto dust all over your virgin dicks complaining that people shouldnt have guns AND cops should die. Kill yourselves you absolutely worthless niggers

Cops aren't good guys. Your thread is based on a false premise.

the fuckers are doing a job, not defending their loved ones

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-7TweaUkTfW.jpg (667x747, 141K)

>cops made him wear that beaded noose
>poured dunkies coolata on him
>this is copper country now, boy

Attached: D659AD07-26D4-470A-97F1-0C9CB732F256.gif (244x248, 113K)

>THE MILITARY CAN EASILY OVERPOWER A SINGLE MAN WITH A GU-
Never give up your guns bros.

Attached: 1562599773863.png (203x254, 76K)

Good summary and analysis, too bad you are now overqualified to work in any media outlet.

This. If it takes this kind of force to subdue one determined man, imagine a whole city of them. The cops would have to completely withdraw.

Attached: feminism25.jpg (960x935, 146K)

This was gang on gang warfare - not a mass shooting.

Attached: SingleMothers.jpg (1200x1200, 368K)

You hard bastard, I'm erect.

Control this, morans:

youtu.be/I-yYIwKiY6Q

I always said that mass confiscation would end after the first 10 raids. The public has no appetite for dead cops or soldiers.

Zero deaths, and barricaded gunmen for exposed.

THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE

He literally fled from Police and committed numerous crimes, but half of them the charges were dropped, or the punishments light. The guy with a serial FELON gun toting drug dealer. But they kept letting him off with probation.

And yet I have black friends that think "the racist white police out to get me" ---- if that was half true, this POS would have been dead years ago and they DEFINITELY would not have taken him uninjured after he shot 6 of them.

There are no good niggers.

Cops are not the good guys anymore.
Cops are soldiers.

LoL

This.

Also all it took was one man with a rifle to use up this level of resources for 6 hours. Imagine whats tens of thousands could do. This is why the government would be foolish to try and grab guns.

Donut eaters with guns aren't good guys.

Attached: 5d3d6c132706e.jpg (800x600, 66K)

a negro does a good thing by accident sometimes, is like the modern a broken clock is right twice a day, change my mind?

kek

Attached: this ride never stops.jpg (661x900, 371K)

I believe it

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1422x794, 111K)

Well said, lad.

Attached: 1538870529664.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

You forgot a statistic.

Attached: murderer births.jpg (746x407, 67K)

The fact that this many people are defending this man who had BEEN ARRESTED 12 TIMES BEFORE THIS is retarded. You all are legally retarded.

The redpilled hot-take.

Attached: 2fff227a374d9e21f0b7811008349a20.jpg (500x666, 45K)

Beautiful.

Being autistic and based at the same time will soon be extremely illegal and punishable by death on sight.

I've been saying it for years, and I'll say it again:
Ban Women.