That moment when the FBI arrests a teenager from iFunny for wrong think and empty, ironic threats

That moment when the FBI arrests a teenager from iFunny for wrong think and empty, ironic threats.

Attached: 4d3606a8ed3a17e2558887fa5f15c292fd22c7aa1c6001f8bc903f4243e6207e_1.jpg.jpg (700x700, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I-yYIwKiY6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing to do with creating a chilling effect in the wake of Epstein's "suicide".

fbi is going hard right now. Best to not make ominous threats. A guy got arrested the other day for making a joke on facebook where he said something like "don't show up to walmart next week"

obvious joke but courts will stop at nothing to ruin your life

>in conclusion, shoot every federal agent on sight
Based

good, little booger got what he deserved.

Reminder that NONE of the leftists that threaten to assassinate Trump has been arrested.
Reminder that the FBI wants to arrest as many Trump supporters as possible to sway the election in favor of the DNC.

Attached: Trump confirms it was a coup attempt.png (805x722, 392K)

that joke is so old too.

B&R

Attached: unknown.png (278x260, 25K)

The "law" doesn't exist. It's application is completely arbitrary. Stop paying taxes.

OH SHI...the best way to make sure the Feds never visit you is to threaten to shoot up a school. Guaranteed they'd leave that one alone.

This too. FBI is a fucking joke.

Bootlicker

>make a joke
>on ifunny
>go to jail

>lawfare has gotten so bad in the country that context doesnt matter whatsoever as to what youre saying and doing
Nuclear holocaust when?

Wait until he learns about Dresden. America and Britain bombed a city full of innocent people as revenge for WWII. Killed 300,000.

US courts are like fucking robots, satire is not in law books and they will take anything said 100% literally. Keep in mind that this is the same government that burned down women and children citizens and conducts lethal involuntary studies on random citizens. They don’t give a fuck. Do not give the US a reason to be your enemy. Also they kinda make our world work most of the time so you can have a pretty good life by not being a fucking sperg.

you make a good point pirate man.
only way out of this would be to reduce and restrict powers of the alphabet boys.

Attached: 1554921407768.png (607x693, 822K)

>FBI is a fucking joke.
until they throw you in the slammer for wrongthink.

Glowniggers are getting really antsy lately. Either that or this guy was dumb enough to talk to them. Daily reminder: if your threshold is glowing, you better not be crowing. They're there to investigate you. Don't help them. Nothing you can say will make your situation better.

>US courts are like fucking robots, satire is not in law books and they will take anything said 100% literally.
Even taking everything he said literally, there was no specific threat.

Then their families are murdered.

True, but they're banking on the fact that no one will have the time and money to bring their case before SCOTUS.

It doesn't have to go before SCOTUS. The case will be dismissed.

Welp, I'm done posting jokes online. Faggot FBI niggers and normies ruined the internet.

No they're still a joke after that. Any Judge who would prosecute him deserves the same.

Not of it depends on a jury. The country is filling up with bootlicking retards who will always convict. In addition to that there are plea bargains, which is where they get most of their people.

I'm not a fan of the court system in the USA. Even if you are right it a defense will cost you considerable amounts of money, so it will ruin you financially... against a prosecutor who has unlimited funds. Those trials take forever too, so you've got that hanging over your head for months. The process is designed to abuse and discourage people to secure a conviction. Sure, there are "rules", but the de facto system is set up for you to fail unless you have deep pockets.

>rappers talk about killing cops for decades
>*crickets*
>BLM march down a major city street chanting "pigs in a blanket, fly 'em like bacon"
>*crickets*
>twitter blue checks call ICE concentration camp guards who deserve the nazi treatment
>*crickets*

Shoot every federal agent on sight, lol

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-7TweaUkTfW.jpg (667x747, 141K)

When I get out, I'm killing everyone involved in the case.

You're going to jail user
You shouldn't have posted that

That fully automatic icecream scooper made me laugh so fucking hard it hurt my belly.

Attached: 1561608693207.jpg (960x640, 135K)

>Also they kinda make our world work most of the time so you can have a pretty good life by not being a fucking sperg.
Lel kys.

Yep, me too. I already had a visit from the FBI. I told them nothing and they went away, but still. They actually showed me a post that had the fucking fedposting meme in the fucking picture - that's how clueless they are. Be careful, anons. If it's already too late, it's never too late to keep your mouth shut. Don't tell them it was a joke even if it was, don't try to explain chan culture to them. You have to remember that you have to get a judge or jury to buy your explanation as well, and normalfags don't understand that shit. They'll probably already hate you simply for hearing you post here. What they will see is a decontextualized threat and they won't care if it passes the Brandenburg test or not. We're well past a "jury of one's peers". These people are simply too dumb to be considered peers. They revere the FBI, so if the FBI says something they'll gladly convict. Just keep your mouth shut.

Fug u cray bro

Attached: 1564329406807.jpg (1000x800, 211K)

Nah, leftists get away with assaulting, bombing, doxing, and making death threats against federal employees constantly. Look at their attacks towards ICE, CBP, cops, and the FBI, and the Feds are just enforcing it against right-wingers because they're deemed ot be an acceptable target by the press.

Freedom of speech is worth dying for, I'd spend an eternity in prison if it meant I was free to say any joke I pleased. Fuck the feds, shoot every fed on sight.

Attached: 1557366976415.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

Shoot every federal agent on site, Jow Forums

We're about to reach peak esoteric speech. The government only exists to secure its own power, not to protect you. Just remember that - they're growing ever more fearful of civil war not because people will die, but because it's possible that at the end they won't be in charge anymore - that instead of knocking on your door, someone else will be knocking on their door.

They are prepared to throw out every Constitutional safeguard to prevent that from happening.

That's right, fellow citizen. Just keep your head down and stay quiet. Fucking goy dog.

Attached: 3458mknvnn.jpg (252x291, 29K)

>trying to chill free speech this hard
you're glowing

When a system has to crackdown for minor dissent they are a weak and bleeding animal cornered.

>he thinks talking shit online will do anything other than paint a target on his back
I'm saying if you want your free speech, you had better be prepared for a long fight to keep it because they're not fucking around anymore.

And Trump is an useless faggot who lets it all happen.

Post your iFunny accounts

>visited by fbi for a joke
>warns anons to not talk to them
yep must be a jew. He should have told them he was a terrorist

t. concerned citizen

Attached: jew_homeland.webm (485x274, 2.84M)

Based

Kill every federal agent on sight

Attached: 1540237078445.png (686x689, 85K)

Free speech forever. Shoot federal agents on sight.

you you you cant you cant do that

Yeah, just blab. Admit you wrote it, try to say you were larping and then cry as they charge you will bullshit and wreck your finances in a grand Pyrrhic victory. Once the jury hears "Nazi" or Jow Forums, you're probably done for - but let's say you aren't; you just spent years in court fighting people who get paid big bucks to take you down while you have this shit hanging over your head... and you're probably put on probation too, have your guns seized, are professionally ruined and shamed in full view of your family.

I am concerned. I don't want to see young white men go through this great ordeal over idle words.

>it's never too late to shut your filthy mouth goy

Attached: Jew08.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>Kill every federal agent on sight
You are glowing so bright it's retarded

Attached: turbo_kike.jpg (714x662, 37K)

Hands off Mr. Rogers. He's all we have left. I think.

Reported

kys

Army of Christ deserves the chair.. I guess?

What a boot licking faggot you are
All feds should kill themselves
ACAB

That's why
>in Minecraft is important

Fuck off nigger. I will say whatever the fuck I want.

It's true. Keep your mouth shut. Feds can't even prove you wrote what you are accused of writing unless you tell them you wrote it. This used to be common advice here. When did "conceal your power level" become a Yiddish idea? Look, I'm just saying don't say anything that could be construed as a threat even if it's not specific enough to be actionable. It's not about whether you personally understand how far you can take it, it's about whether you can convince an jury composed of retards and normalfags who are ready to pull the lever on anyone called a "Nazi" that what you wrote didn't cross the line. Their tiny pea brains are the standard.

Are you willing to put that to the test in front of a judge and jury?

Based

> I'm sorry some of you guys got shot. But, hey... God'll have to sort that out, won't He?
Such a based youngster.

Good advice. Modern juries terrify me.

Prison is where i build my army

Yet you keep telling everyone america is the best country in the world. White is not aryan.

don't go to Jow Forums tomorrow

Attached: 1539505280353.jpg (770x1000, 331K)

Thats really all he said? How did they even get that private discord message of him talking about Waco and the ATF, which the kid isnt wrong about, people dont remember Waco and think that the people murdered were crazy religious types.

How are they able to raid his house and seize his weapons because he said something in discord?

Attached: dale.jpg (720x540, 45K)

This is exactly what happened to Martin Shkreli. The judge unironically believed he threatened Hillary Clinton although he was just joking and 100% of his viewers knew he was just joking.

Based serial killer Mr. Rogers keeping his neighbourhood clean and safe by taking the necessary actions.

>If you have a problem with federal agents burning women and children alive, it's off to the loony bin with you.
I accept it, we're the baddies, fuck it.

Attached: BasedRedskull.jpg (1859x2915, 1.97M)

That would be nice but they won’t and they are like the worst gang you can imagine. Advice to not piss them off is not boot licking you retarded faggot. Be terrified of them. No shitpost is ever worth throwing your life away.

This

>Also they kinda make our world work
You mean the guys feeding the fuckers and clothing them?

So, what's life like in the fed pen. Can I have my kindle? Do they provide free medical care?

I support your comedian career. ;)

Keked and checked

in conclusion fuck every federal agent in the ass

You are a bootlicking faggot. FBI came to my work twice. They told me not to talk about killing Jews. I told them to fuck off and immediately went back to posting about killing Jews. Fuck the FBI niggers. If they want me they know where the fuck I live. Send heavily armed bachelors.

What were those dumbass pot bro lawyers names again?

The judge was a corrupt pedophile owned by jewish diaspora faction. Shkreli was likely working with the zionists though desu, so I don't really care.

I wan't them to arrest me for my ironic hate speech and wrong think. Me and my lawyer are ready to tap-dance all fucking over them to the tune of about 3 million.
Fuck yangbucks i got gov autism footing my bills

Reminder that Trump just ordered the FBI to work with SM sites to "find future shooters", thereby targeting his own base, considering how they've treated him.

>he thinks FBI should be feared
Lmaoooooo
glow harder larpnigger. You ooze alphabetsoup.

Explains the FED posting 6 months ago about Timmy.

Based and redpilled.
I don't see a reason why you shouldn't be allowed to say you want to kill jews nowadays? Seems to me everyone else can talk about killing whites without a problem.

Attached: 1563606117906.png (800x445, 337K)

>FBI is a fucking joke.
they raided pedo-island 40 years after it was already operational. the raid a few days ago is all for show.

>daddy, they can't yell "send her back"
>your base is fucking deplorable
>disavow them, daddy

Attached: 1565714565116.jpg (1280x1024, 170K)

>Are you willing to put that to the test in front of a judge and jury?
An attorney once told me the difference between a judge and a jury is that with just a judge it's just one idiot that is deciding your fate.

AHEM

shoot every glow in the dark federal faggot on sight.

You have to be really fucking stupid to not know the people in the Waco compound chose to burn down their compound than surrender in 2019, that is just talking points of far right movements that should have died out decades ago

Why is this still on?

youtu.be/I-yYIwKiY6Q

>that pic
That gook has a white boyfriend who rails her.

I hope they arrest as many of you pathetic fucks as they can get away with

They all do user. Every. Single. Time.

i mean i would never do anything as i am not violent and if i were i would not desire to harm anybody

but the fact that it's futile makes it all the more tempting for dangerous individuals(not me) revolt.

Yes, there was a collection of public polling data on the opinions of the average Murican I looked at years ago and once I saw it I lost all faith in juries. There was not a single right an American has that they didn't place such significant restrictions on that they might as well not be considered rights at all. Even a simple one like Free Speech one would think the Public would support. Not really - they say they support it, then they turn around and say "hate speech" should be a crime. I wouldn't throw myself on their mercy, they're a bunch of hypocrites who can't be trusted. These people aren't scholarly or even well-informed. They're conditioned to believe that everything they don't like should be illegal.

The FBI just flew over my house--and dropped leaflets telling me they want to meet with me to discuss

They still haven't raided the ranch.

Oh hey, FBI ^^^ this guy seems a bit nervous.

Wow you glowworms really hate free speech. I don't advocate threats, but suggesting that the Waco people (so-called Branch Davidians) killed themselves is as specious as Koresh having a God complex. His statement "I am God" was literally edited out of his humorous context, but no one has to take my word for that since the complete audio of that utterance is out there.

I have "tickled" your kind before.

you won't though. i dont know why nobody ever does, but they don't. the only instance i can remember was like 15 years ago when that guy who got a raw deal from a divorce judge shot him in the chest and then fled to mexico. and that was national news.

Good going. I believe if you give them your lawyer's contact info and they keep approaching you at home you can make the case they are pointlessly harassing you.